SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did anyone watch "Top Gear" on BBC2 last night?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
,,, the look on the Hamster's face when he saw the cow ...

I thought the scene with the gorilla and the cat was pretty cool. Cool
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that our rednecks are bad but judging from the segment i saw on youtube, it wasnt that scary, seemed a bit overplayed really, pulling up into a town to pump up, that would have been dangerous or if one of the hosts was of African descent. i think in much of the US there is a hugh sterotype that anyone who looks African is up to no good. Also if they had insulted the troops. they would have been shot.

whatever though. still probably one of the dumbest things i have ever seen.

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also found this Top Gear challenge rather funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbdKM9Hc6vE

Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by British Broadcasting Corporation" Crying or Very sad

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slayerfaith wrote:
[Jeff Foxworthy] It isn't that we don't have our share of intelligent people in the South. Our problem is that we can't keep the most ignorant people amongst us OFF the TV! [/Jeff Foxworthy]

We have that problem in the UK too - as anyone who's watched Big Brother (or most reality TV shows) will know.

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original top gear video is working fine as of 2 mins ago.

Are you looking up my dress again?
illnino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've so missed top gear.
Balogna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I don't get you UK guys.

20 people could be hospitalized in a soccer riot and it wouldn't even make the papers.

Yet some rednecks from down south start throwing rocks and it's shocking!

I'll have to admit that I saw a clip of the show with the rednecks and it was really funny, but not surprising.

I think the most dangerous slogan on any of those cars was "NASCAR SUCKS" on the trunklid of the Cadillac. That'd get you killed in certain places.

And I don't think those guys were as mad about the phrase "country and western is rubbish" as much as they were mad that someone defaced a Camaro.

We had Top Gear on the Speed channel for a little while but I dont' see it anymore. I wish they'd play it here, it is a good show, from the few I've seen. The hot girl driving the diesel van was pretty sweet, too!
illnino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Balogna wrote:
The hot girl driving the diesel van was pretty sweet, too!

She's nuts. I'm not sure what she does for a living except drive things round that particular race track.
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Watched the Youtube clip...watched it again.....explain to me where the funny part was????

Living here in the "Deep South" I guess that I have kind of grown accustomed to seeing incidents such as this. I have tried telling you people time and time again, these damned rednecks are nuts. The "rednecks" portrayed in the clip are known as "hill scoggins" here in Louisiana, and they are pretty much harmless. "Rednecks" here are people whose main priorities in life are hunting, fishing, football, and "mudriding". If you think that you are getting into an intelligent conversation it is guarenteed that within 2 minutes that one of these four elements will pop up in the talks i.e. been hunting lately, catch any fish, did you see that game the other night, went mudridin' the other night and lost my dog......you get the point.

Now, if the Top Gear crew had ventured into northern Alabama, where true hillbillies reside, there would have been bloodshed.

Remember, there are only 6 true types of people in the South:
1. Normal people
2. Hicks
3. Hill Scoggins
4. Rednecks
5. Hillbillies
6. The worst of all, people from Arkansas

Thus endth the lesson! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic