SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is why we use Secure Transfers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has been on 8 different trips to the WU office already. That doesn't sound like too many, but the office is about 30 something miles away from him. At least that is what I have been able to gather. Again, the secure modality does not seem to disappoint. But I am a little angry that this guy has been there so many times, obviously with a fake ID, I cannot believe he does not get arrested. Oh well, this is still a good read.

Quote:
Email Subject: I had a bad day...But there is hope...I await your favourable response

Hello Mr Sal I am just coming back from the i have not even gotten home but i just had to stop by and tell you this. It has happened again.This time it is real bad news.I had a bad day today.
I was at the bank today with a feeling that everything is alright and it would be easy for me to get the money but unfortunately the reverse was the case infact the security officers already recognized me and so i had no need to say that i was going to western union.
I got in,i met the man at the counter and he also told me that he recognized me.i told him what i came for showed him the id card and he said that i ahve done the right thing now but that they honestly do not know and have never heard about a secure transfer from western union from the day they started working there.
He took the documents i printed out from my mail box, to other colleagues and they also said that they knew nothing about it,then we went to the manager in charge of transferred funds and he said that there is nothing like that and even if something like that existed,it is not availabe in Nigeria here,then they told me that i have no other option than leave the bank,.Infact it was embarassing sight today,I was embarrassed.
To cut the whole thing short i could not get the money u transfered using the secure services because that service is not available to us here in Nigeria.
The workers there asked me that since i had a valid id card,what stops you from sending me with the regular transfer which involves the MTCN,text question and answer and the sender's name etc.I was held up for 1hr at the bank,where they were asking me questions.
I tried to explain to them that u have sent me like that before and it was stolen and then they told me never to track the money online again that many people hack systems and get the money,They told me that I should tell you to send the money with the regular transfer and as soon as i get the informations i should not track the money at all i should just go with the informations i have written out to the bank.They said i do have to come back to their bank because of that,considering the distance i can just go to any bank around me that has western union.It is that simple.
Mr Sal,I want to you stop that money now and resend it with the regular transfer and i promise you i will not track it online i will just take it to the bank like that so that it will not be stolen.
The informations are to send the money are:
Receiver's name--------Chike Chinedu
Country------------------Nigeria
State---------------------Lagos
Zipcode------------------23401
Text question----------My best fruit
Text answer------------Orange
When you have sent the money,u will have to send me the MTCN,Sender's name and address,amount sent,Text question and answer and other necessary informations i need to get the transfer.Please I also want you to make sure of the receiver's name----Chike Chinedu
Please Mr Sal try to do this transfer this way already a lot of money has been spent and all these money were borrowed,they were not mine because at the moment i have nothing left with me.Please send this transfer this way okay.
This morning the man who lent me the money for the id was here and he said he needs his money,i told him that i will give him today hoping that i will get the money but now that the money is not out i have to go beg him and i want to tell him that he will receive his money on or before Thursday.
So I will like you to send the money today,so that by this evening i will get the informations and tomorrow morning,I will go and cash it,and then pay the man tomorrow evening or thursday morning.I will check back this evening to get the informations okay.
I believe that you will give a favourable response to this and will not let me down as i wait to come and get the informations of the transfer this evening.
I know and understand that this has given u so much stress,but there is also stress on my side too,please try and understand.
I will come back later today to check my mail and get the informations.
Thanks and Stay Blessed

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work JoJo clapping clapping

Quote:
they told me never to track the money online again that many people hack systems and get the money

That could be useful for a 'Chop Your Dollar' modality Very Happy

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoldDalek wrote:

That could be useful for a 'Chop Your Dollar' modality Very Happy

That's why we are using a Secure Transfer. Laughing

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad whines too much, he could have just said
Poor wee worn out shoes and in debt lad wrote:
I had a bad day today.......they told me that i have no other option than leave the bank....I was embarrassed......I was held up for 1hr at the bank,where they were asking me questions......already a lot of money has been spent and all these money were borrowed.....This morning the man who lent me the money for the id was here and he said he needs his money.....there is also stress on my side too

I think he needs slapping for using too many words Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems like an absolute prize guy.. Laughing

Where exactly is this secure transfer form, I think I know of a couple of fellows who would also enjoying playing this back & forth game... Laughing
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Simba, try here: http://members.419eater.com/~eamonn/

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I dont quite understand what he meant... here is his latest:

Quote:
I did not get the import of ur email.what are u trying to adjust?The informations in the secure transfer were all correct the way they were,what I am saying is that we here in Nigeria do not have any access to cash secure transfers and besides western union workers do not know about it.
What I am saying is that u make a regular transfer(The one which involves the MTCN etc as outlined in my last mail to you).and please make sure that the informations on the new transfer are all correct.
Well about the goods,u know that i told u i was not happy with what i saw at the bank,so i did not bother to meet the bank manager since they were already asking me to leave the bank.And besides that i wanna take things very easy and step by step this time.so i did not get the goods,like i earlier said,when i get the money,then i will go and get the goods.
Thank you as i wait to get the informations to get the money today.

I am sure they know about MG Secure. Laughing

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another update. AGAIN, he couldn't pick up the info. I guess Moneygram Secure will work. Laughing

Quote:
From what i saw we have
Recipient----Chike Chinedu (correct )
Recipient's address----Marina branch,58 Marina Lagos Nigeria(This not the recipient's address on the id card and this will hinder me from getting the money unless it is correct)58 marina is the address of Zenith bank.
The correct recipient's address is-----10 Karimu Laka street, Egbeda Lagos, Nigeria
So u have to go back there and change this address which u have put and change it to this new one i have given you.
Sender's name-----Sal T Kum
Amount sent--------$5,000(Please i will like you to change it to $2,000 please.When i get this one then you can send the balance.)
Please Sir do it this way because it will be much easier for us to carry a lesser amount than a higher one
Thank you and please make sure that u change the Recipient's address--10 Karimu Laka street, Egbeda Lagos, Nigeria
Zenith bank does not have access to that kind of transfer but i have found a bank that does it and that is where i will get the money
Thank and waiting for the next mail showing that you have made the corrections.
Thanks in anticipation

I like that he found a bank that supports this... Nice. Twisted Evil

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic