SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New guy here, got a fake bank w/ phone number, what next?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Balogna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First I'll introduce myself. I'm a new guy. I actually signed up under a different name but I never posted since I used that name in one of my baits, so I started a new name. Hope that's OK.

Anyway, I did a lot of reading before I started baiting. I got myself a Fastmail account and made up all my contact info. I grabbed some email addresses off the forum and now I'm knee deep in baits. Couldn't be happier.

I haven't been trophy hunting yet, and I didn't make up any long winded replies for the first few emails since it's all scripted and they don't really care what I say. Just a couple quick lines typed in and see what happens. (I think that's what you guys call 'straight baits') Worked out well and now it's getting fun.

The most recent email reply I've gotten was from a lady who (can you believe it?) has inherited a bunch of money and wants to cut me in! I'm so exited.

After she sent me some pretty girl's picture and told me she wants to come live with me, she gave me a whole bunch of bank info. Basically, the name of a bank with a physical address, a phone number, a fax number, an email address, and some guy's name who is the "Director of Operations"

What should I do with this? Just email them and keep playing the bait, or can someone with an untraceable phone call them and pester them for me? I don't have a phone to do that with so I can't. If anyone has some suggestions for this let me know, I'm up for some fun. And I love the site.

Here's my new love, in case you wanted to see.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome. Obviously the 'bank' is nothing of the sort but you already know that right?. The phone number will be your lad's mobile number. What has he asked you to do? If it's just to contact the 'bank' then play along and send them an email, ask for instructions, act dumb and see what happens. Most likely they will ask you for some kind of 'processing fee' which of course you will be asked to send via Western Union, blah blah. It's still a pretty standard script. If they do ask you for money then offer to make a direct electronic transfer to the bank from your bank and wait for the feeble excuses why it has to be cash paid via WU. Obviously, if they ask for your bank details then make something up. Enjoy.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Balogna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice.

I just emailed the address for further instructions. We'll see what they say.

In the meantime, if anyone wants the phone number they supplied, let me know and i'll give it to you so you can pester them.

This is a lot of fun, although I've sent out so many emails I'm not really sure who is who anymore. I can't remember when I won so many lotteries in such a short amount of time!
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm... and since nobody else has mentioned it, if the bank details turn out to be real, and the lad wants you to transfer money to it, check out This Thread for instructions on what to do with real bank details.

Otherwise, Amen to all of the previous advice. Cool

Have fun!
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all fake, she has no money. She can only afford one chair and no table. Wink
Welcome. Have fun!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Balogna
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff wrote:
It's all fake, she has no money. She can only afford one chair and no table. Wink
Welcome. Have fun!

Yeah, you'd think with that huge inheritance, she could at least afford a card table and a couple more folding chairs.

I like the little signature in the corner of the photo. I think this is someone's yearbook picture! Too bad the mugu is probably a big fat dude.

Thanks everyone for the responses. Hopefully I'll have a real trophy or something good to share in the next few weeks.
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Muguslavia. priceless!!!

Laughing

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be nasty to her..... this picture was an unfortunate picture taken as the mugu was crossing the road to the local hospital to be treated for an unfortunate superglue accident, with glue on her right knee and both hands.... How would you like to spend the rest of your life like that eh!

How cruel you all are to her.....

Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic