SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you sometimes feel sorry for your lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the 10 digits reference number did get them close to breaking their monitor with rage.

I got three emails from them today. Now I am sure it is some kind of a gang. I got this very angry email, and after few hours a "correction" from the boss I think, more elegant and polite. But I answer that one:

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT TOO ALRIGHT MENTALLY,IT IS EITHER THAT YOU ARE MAD OR YOU ARE JOKING WITH ME. ARE YOU TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP? WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME ALL SORTS OF NUMBERS DAILY ALL IN THE NAME OF MTCN OR REFRENCE NUMBER? YOU SHOULD VISIT THE HOSPITAL NOW BEFORE YOUR PROBLEM GETS WORSE THAN THIS.

YOU SENT ME A TEN DIGIT NUMBER, ONLY FOR ME TO GO AND EMBARASS MYSELF IN MONEYGRAMM. GO AND CONFIRM HOW MANY DIGITS THEY ISSUE AS REFRENCE NUMBER.

REGARDS

I answered a very cold answer that I'm going to take the money back from the agent and put it in the bank.

BTW, a money gram reference number is 9 digits, right? Because in the correction mail (in small letters) they said it should be 8 digits. And if indeed it is a 9 digits number, I will be more then happy to produce an 8 digits number (after they appologize of course), and then blaim them again Twisted Evil

Don't worry guys, I'm not sorry for them anymore. If they hadn't figure out by now that I'm having fun with them, then stupidty has its price too.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

afaik... and someone please correct me if i'm wrong

WU =9 numbers
MG=8 numbers

Just put a couple of 7's and a 1 (or vice versa) in the middle and accidentally transpose them around-rinse and repeat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There were times when I wasn't sure one was scamming me, but was a legit request, but then he sent me some laughable documents and his bank had a hotmail addy, and all guilt left.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, No, No! Would you feel sorry for someone who broke into your house and swiped your new stereo or TV. These guys are just doing the same albeit in a more (or less in some circumstances) sophisticated way. I like Kleindoofys Darwinian comment. Safari to the Galapagos Islands anyone? Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the mugu on that safari on a reed boat making sure he goes around Cape Horn in a four foot long rowboat in the depths of winter.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I never pity any of my lads. I've seen too many victims whose lives have been ruined because of these scamming scumbags.
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no pity whatsoever for these lads. Granted, I have never sent them on thousand mile safaris, and I've never made them strip and frolic with goats for the next Eater calender, but even then, no, no pity. If they wanted to be treated like humans, they shouldn't scam good people. End of.

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you sometimes feel sorry for your lads?

sorry... s.o.r.r.y. sorry sorrrrry

Nope, not registering. Someone will have to explain the concept to me.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I.. well just imagine the ilutions they make up when they find out a fool is sending them some thousands of dollars, finally they can afford the nice car they have being saving from past scams, to other fools...

Not a bit, infact the more they spend in phone calls, package delivering, or their precous time.. i think the merrier....

so to answer to the question, i gues no i dont! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend don�t get caught up in the game.

I feel sorry for all the people in Nigeria and etc who are honest and proud of their country, only to have these lazy scums rape its image every day.

Mugus walk in the spirit of slave traders, and others who have raped that continent. They are the truest heirs of these exploiters. The slave traders did what they did because of greed. Make no mistake, these � also do what they do because of greed.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think Nalei needs to check the calendar......it's not the 1st of April.

Either that or it's a trick question (or a new PWT thread!).

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way I have seen it explained is that in Nigerian culture it is considered a badge of honor to get as much money as possible with the least amount of honest work. ..

Virtually all scammers who 'fess-up to what they are doing oft-times give the lame excuse that at least they are not out robbing on the street...As if it's somehow more honest sitting at a computer.

Feel sorry for them? Not 1 iota. They'll try and steal your last dime.

They deserve everything we throw at them.

cheerz, jervis tetch--mad hatter
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are starving people deserving of help and aid - however they aren`t to be found spending their days in internet cafes - and they don`t have the money, inclination or strength to scam.

This I find quite offensive and am going in hard

Quote:
Dear Beloved in Christ Jesus,

lam greeting you with the name of our lord jesus christ whose come and die for our sin and ressurect in his fullness of his glory,assenden in heaven pleading on behave in the templeof the most high God,who created heaven and earth;and may his grace of our lord jesus christ be with you people AMEN.

lt pleased me so much to be in contact to you,How are you and your farmily with hope all is well on your side.lnfact l will used this opportunity to lntruduced myself to you.

My name is sunday eke 19 years old from Africa and l am from a Poor family, my family are very very poor that we don't have food no money and no one to cloth us and not only that my mother are not well she is sick. so please l need your help in anyway you want help me and my family, please do it for the sake of God and for the sake of love you have in me and my family.

GOD BLESS YOU AMEN.

THANKS YOURS

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, never. Anyone who thinks that claiming to have cancer, or to be a starving refugee to get money out of people deserves no pity. And believe me, they have no pity on anyone who falls for their stories. My motto in dealing with my lads is 'live by the sword, die by the sword', though in this case it's really death by PC!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
RobDegraves
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently very carefully setting up some interesting baits that I hope to publish here soonest. It's not easy as I like to make sure I am secure. I will say however why I dont feel pity for them despite a very strong bias towards the poor of the world.

I am not someone who considers that the very fact that someone broke the law automatically makes them a bad person. A man who steals bread to feed his hungry family has my sympathies and support. However... what about the man who not only steals bread but takes it by beating the life out of passing children? Not only satisfied to have bread to feed his family, he goes out and kills anyone with bread, entire families, eventually opening up a bakery and becoming prosperous with the proceeds. As you can see there is a wide difference.

These scammers, even assuming you believed their claims of poverty etc., (which is as dubious as their other claims) dont just steal one bread from the rich. They steal from anything that they can get. Willing to lie, cheat, sometimes even kill, they dont limit themselves to those who can easily afford to be fooled, they target anyone.

Much like many other scams, this sort of thing tends to appeal most to those who dont have a lot of money to start with. Those are the people who need a ray of hope to see them through the hard times. The scammers offer them this hope... and turn it to ash.

That is why I say... put them down if you can. It's not just that they deserve it... it's that they will do worse to others who dont deserve it.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're dealing with someone who, at the very least, is very well-off by African standards. He's well-fed, and can afford to spend all day in internet cafes sending out formats in between trying his luck instant messaging potential victims from friendship and dating sites.

Note: that's "at the very least." In all likelihood, he's well-off by any standards, and he never had a moment's guilt when persuading old ladies on minimal state pensions to send the last of their life savings to get their lottery wins.

In other words, do your worst. He does.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nalei.

In a couple of my previous baits, I have pretended to be disabled in a bid to avoid doing too much physical work running about after my lads.
Admittedly, my disability later turns out to be "sphincteritis" or "bollockrot" but this has never, ever stopped them from trying to scam me in the first place.

These guys have no morals whatsoever.

They would scam the elderly. They would scam the infirm. They would take the food from your baby's mouth if they had a chance without blinking an eye.
Whatever you do, don't feel sorry for them. Console yourself with the fact that by baiting them, you're saving some innocent person a lot of pain and a lot of heartache.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any time I have consider having a twinge of remorse two things pop into my mind

1)the woman Monica who was scammed and the emails transcript that was posted here - the lack of pity or concern for a mother with her baby (that was loosing everything to him) was simply not there, his only concern was gettin ganother 100 Euros form her.

2)they can refuse any request I make. It is their argument about why it is right to scam. I'm not forcing them to do anything, at any point they can say no.

At any point during a bait, either myself or the scammer can simply walk away. So i know im never going to do anything that truly bother me. As for the mugu, it is his choice.

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never felt sorry for the lads, and I think it's their own damn fault if they send me a letter that inspires me to bait them.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob DeGraves--
I note your mention of a man stealing a loaf of bread for his family..It sounds quite similar to Jean Valjean--prisoner #24601, also the same one as SideShow Bob. Ever hear of les miserables?

Point by me is that there is no justification for thievery. You are what you are. If I was down to eating cow-feet-soup and yams, I still have in my inner core and personal pride the mantra 'thou shouldn't rip-off'.. And conversely I take great joy in actually being able to 's**t-can' these criminals and beat them at their own game, and Net Cafe fees to them as well. The more the merrier.

My aim as always is to get trophy photos and HOS phony stuff to hopefully have Shiver post, which he has done for me maybe 20 times or so. My veracity easily checked on this with him. He knows who I am.

Rob DeGraves--With no disrepect, but I'm guessing that you are somewhere between age 28 to age 34. I was there once years ago. It's what seems to me to have been the line between "why-not-and-why- bother?". .....

I am an anti-scammer--3yrs+ now--because at age 50+ I have faithfully lent money to trusted friends--here in the USA--who of course never paid me back. I'm talking $50 here, $75 or way more there back in the 70s and 80s and 90s..I can live with it, have to. My trust.

But with the advent of the computer age, I recall the great Ray Liotta line "your killers come to you with smiles".. And it makes me quite determined to stick it into them even further.

cheerz, jervis tetch---mad hatter
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's down on his knees and begging it must be the time of the signs Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
RobDegraves
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis...

Hmmm... I have to admit that I didnt get a lot of what you were talking about. However since you addressed your post to me I will do my best to respond.

Firstly I am 42. No reason for you to believe that but it is how old I am sadly Very Happy

Secondly I do admit I have a bias towards those who are poor. I have travelled extensively and I have to say that I dont know what I would do under the same conditions. I dont think anyone who has lived in the relative opulence that our western society brings can honestly say that they know either. When you are literally starving and your family is dying around you... it's a different world and one I am admitedly not able to understand fully and I am thankful for that. We should all be.

Personally I believe that there are very few people... if any.. who can afford to throw stones.

The reason why these scammers anger me is that they add to the misery of those who can ill afford more. If Bill Gates loses $100, I wont shed too many tears. My heart goes out however to those who's only crime was to hope for a better life for themselves and had a heartless bastard rip them off of both their dream and the money they could ill afford to lose.

What we are looking at here are organized groups of criminals who will prey on anyone regardless of age, wealth or anything else, not just in Africa but all over the world. As an aside, people like them are responsable for a lot of the poverty that afflicts the countries they operate from. Organized groups of thugs with guns routinely steal food and medicine sent there by otherwise well meaning groups. Such charities also require the public to trust them in order that people will donate to help. Scammers not only take money that should go to charities but also erode that trust so that people no longer donate and then poor people die.

When I found this site I paid for the premium membership almost right away. I intend to support the site both financially as I can and with as much baiting as I can. I dont consider myself a bastion of moral virtue... but someone has to try to help those who are victims and if this help even a bit... it's worth doing.

btw... I have read Les Mis.

Smile
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob DeGraves,

Well I was off on your age a tad, but understandable on my part.

You seem torn between sticking it to the scammers and somehow empathizing with their situation. Or somewhere in between..

Never forget that these people are criminals. They will smile at you while they are sticking the knife in and stealing every last penny you own. And denigrate you when you have no more. Go on, take the money and run.

In all sincerity--and I think I speak for my peers here-- never bend! These criminals are deserving of everything we dish out to them.

cheerz--jervis tetch---mad hatter---The Hat is always thinking
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can afford to throw stones. You know why? Because I have never stolen money from someone. At least, I have never made a living by doing that. Just because these people are poor it does not mean they are held to a different standard. Does that mean that the homeless in America are justified if they were to kill someone in the middle of a robbery if they were going to sell the goods that they stole? No. By not holding them to the same moral standards as everyone else you are making them subhuman. Whether or not we like to think of them as human, they are. They are crappy humans, but humans nevertheless. Mankind is held to a certain set of moral standards that should be universal. You don�t steal. You don�t kill. Just because you live in a poor country it does not exempt you from being a reasonable human being. Plus, people who are destitute don�t spend money on internet cafes instead of buying food. Got it?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic