SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Did anyone watch "Top Gear" on BBC2 last night?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was probably the funniest episode Ive seen yet. Those stone-throwing hillbillies were hilarious! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yup,

ps,
man love is ok Laughing

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to watch Top Gear, what was the "stone-throwing hillbillies" bit about?

Please remind me to watch "Prison Break" tonight at 10pm Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sp,

its repeated later on in the week.
-must not be missed-

ps,
nascar is crap

*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, country and western is RUBBISH!

Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the best bits of TV I�ve seen in ages. Found some YouTubery, but if you can I�d strongly recommend catching the repeat, the entire show was a riot.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Bwahahaha Laughing Laughing, gotta see the repeat on tv.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha

lady: I'm gonna get the boys

Jeremy: people have start to mate with vegetables

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no smily strong enough. I'm laughing so much I'm choking. When is the repeat on?

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Tomorrow night BBC2 7pm or 7pm Saturday on BBC3

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i`m infact glad my licence fee went to pay for this. this is pure journalism at its best.

jc : htere is some cow juice on the seat

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I migrated from the northern US to the Southern US, and sadly I can say that this type of crap does go on. I can't decide if it is funny or sad. I do have a lot of fun making some folks look stupid without them having a clue. Only in America....................
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We laughed til we cried watching the show last night! As always, irresponsible, childish, and just the sort of stuff we all want to do ourselves deep down! Or not so deep down in my case Laughing

Man that cow looked a bit ripe, didn't it? Confused

Any guesses on how many complaints there'll be from those lacking in a sense of humour?!

"James, you just ran over our dinner" JC

pony pony pony
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

roflmao...that was hilarious... Laughing Laughing Laughing the redneck brigade on the trucks... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The strange thing is the fact that they are serious. I used to go to South Carolina alot about 4 years ago and was told many times that " the Civil War is not over, The Confederate army is only regrouping"

Are you looking up my dress again?
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I the only person to be shocked by those rednecks? Okay, it was really, really funny too - but FFS! We all hear stuff about attitudes in the deep south but I've always taken it with a tiny pinch of salt... I never believed they were quite that bad but those people lived up to the stereotype and then some.

Loved Clarkson's comment: "they're obviously suffering from an irony deficiency."

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

funniest thing I've seen on the BBC for a hell of a long time Very Happy Very Happy

If you think the rednecks were bad, how about driving convertibles through Salford wearing Liverpool shirts. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And they vote, too...
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with jez on the scary but true parts. Shocked

Most of it was the funniest TV I've seen for a long while, but the bit that did it for me was the look on the Hamster's face when he saw the cow, and getting it off the roof. Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We get Top Gear here (Oz) but I don't know how old they are. Last night was the Great Bugatti vs Cessna Truffle Race and Nigel Mansell did the Guest Driver thing. I noted that shaving off his tache hasn't done anything to improve his 'personality' zzzzzzzzzzzz

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The Bugatti vs Cessna Truffle Race was on here in the UK, probably around August last year.

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For my money, Top Gear is the best show on TV. If I could only watch one thing, it would be that.

Jeremy Clarkson has also written a couple of books and writes for the Sunday Times (UK), all well worth reading for his acerbic wit and irreverent digs at everything and everybody. Most refreshing.

For those who missed it, in the last episode the three nutters bought three old yank tanks in Miami,. drove them up through redneck country, and gave them away in New Orleans - one couldn't even be given away!

The cars bore the slogans on the side :
Hillary for President.
Man Love is OK (in pink letters).
Country and Western is Crap.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even before I became something of a car nut, I loved TG. Very Happy

The Top Gear site has some clips from the show, but not from this series' episodes. It does, however, have the caravanning clip, which is also very funny, unless you happen to have been staying at the same site. Laughing The link to that is on the home page. The BBC page for Top Gear has this series but only episodes 1 & 2. There's a clip of the Hamster's crash, which is v v scarey. Shocked It's amazing and brilliant that he survived it and recovered so well. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
some folks look stupid without them having a clue. Only in America

Harry that is priceless Smile

Mods please ammend the ahem other Harry's title I think we have a live one here Smile

Hey Gnash what channel in OZ Iv'e never seen it before. I think I spend too much time here Shocked

Actually its the whole global warming thing my greeny friends next door don't like me using my very own home built coal fired generator. They reackon it blackens they're vegies. Shocked idiots Rolling Eyes

Great looking show Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jez wrote:
We all hear stuff about attitudes in the deep south but I've always taken it with a tiny pinch of salt... I never believed they were quite that bad but those people lived up to the stereotype and then some.

[Jeff Foxworthy] It isn't that we don't have our share of intelligent people in the South. Our problem is that we can't keep the most ignorant people amongst us OFF the TV! [/Jeff Foxworthy]
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic