SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you sometimes feel sorry for your lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I do not feel sorry for them, at all.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sorry for myself that I can't literally put my hands through the monitor and strangle them.

Tell your lad there is treasure buried in Sudan, and he can recompensate his losses by travelling there and finding it.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't feel any pity for them. My baiter personae might! Fortunately, they can't make me send money.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes All you hardened people. I've felt sorry for one lad that has been baptized 4 times now. The feeling lasted two or three seconds and I think I will send him a WU transfer number to make up for his discomfort. There will be an extra digit in there as a tip for his troubles.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MotherFelix
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel bad all the time. In turn, I sign lullabies to them that go something like, "eater eater, we love you..."

Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel sorry for a lad?

I just checked the date. It's not April 1 so were you actually being serious?

Tell your lad that your wife/mother/father/child has 24 hours to live unless (s)he gets her medication. You only have money to either buy the medicine or send the money to him.

Then report back to us if you still feel sorry for them.

I still think you might be joking. Laughing

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel really bad for one of my pathetically begging lads - which is why I have promised him �100k, a UK visa, a flat in London and his choice of new BMW.

I hope it all cheers him up Twisted Evil

pony pony
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I feel sorry sometimes..................eh?...... NO
NO AND TRICE NO, MISSUS!

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to be honest and say that I feel sorry for all people that suffer on a daily basis. The difference between them and these scum, is what they do about it. I have seen the very lowest of scum in the 419 world. Seems they would sell their own mother for the money. The ones that try and 419 on their own, are usually eaten by the sharks in a quick matter of time. That leaves the worst of the worst around here. All I can say about these guys is HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!

Rock

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
It's the begging that made me feel sorry for him. I made him go on his knees and beg.

The simple reason for that is begging will sometimes get the victim to send them money. Should you feel pity for them. No.

I would be called a wishy washy liberal by many people. I am anti death penalty, I think some of our politicians should be facing war crimes charges because of innocent deaths caused. I am a 36 year old man who feels sympathy when I see a dead animal killed by traffic. The times I have killed animals with a car, I have cried my eyes out. You get the idea.

But I wish that I could get my hands on a mugu and rip him limb from limb, torture him and make him beg for his life. I feel that amount of anger towards these scummers for their lies to get their hands on money.

Feel sorry for people starving to death in famines. Feel sorry for people who have to watch a loved one die of a horrible non curable disease. Feel sorry for people a damn sight more deserving. The scammers answer to any of these examples will be 'send the money you can have Shangri La once the deal is finished'. Lies.

Give yourself a punch in the face, cut out the crap and bait the lying bastard.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me put it like this: If a lad threatened to jump out of the window, I would close the window behind him AFTER he jumped and go back to work.

No, I NEVER feel sorry for them anymore...i sometimes did in the beginning, but by now, I don�t feel a single bit of pitty for them. They are scum and that�s how I treat them....

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't feel sorry for 'em, either. I sometimes will feel some sympathy for legitimate people (artists, actors, photographers maybe) who may have been promised $$ by the scammers and then don't get it (assuming that they ARE indeed innocent and are not part of the scam) but I don't mind the scammers digging themselves into a hole in the ground. Figuratively speaking, of course!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dionysius wrote:
... I am anti death penalty ...

So am I. But I'm not anti-Darwin.

If some nineteen year old thinks it's really cool to surf commuter trains and gets killed in the process, I have a very difficult time feeling sorry for him.

If a lad goes on safari because he thinks he can steal money off of some old widow and ends up stranded in the boondocks without any money, who cares? Let him rot.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get me wrong here guys, I'm not dropping this bait. I am going to continue till he breaks his monitor out of rage. Tomorrow I'll send him the moneygram control number (10 digits. no? how many did you say? oops... are you sure you want that payment slip scanned? The scan was awful last time...).

I don't mix up my brain and my feelings on this one, my brain does all the work.

Just wanted to share my feelings and know how other people think about it. And I'm glad I did. You showed me another perspective.

BTW, my SA lad did try the "sick mother" trick after I was "robbed" of the money he was suppose to rob himself. I told him that right now me and my aunt have hardly enough to eat, and he should go to a church and ask for aid for his mother, and I'll talk to him next week when I get some extra money. I think he was rather surprised...

edit: typos

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
leccy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
Don't get me wrong here guys, I'm not dropping this bait.

Good. I often feel sorry for the scammers, it's a true sign that a baiter has done a good job. However, they deserve everything they get if thats what they chose to do. They should be aware of the risks involved.

You don't need to be hardcore like this lot to be a good baiter. If I seen a kid run accross a train track to steal strawberries from a field on the other side then get slammed by a train. Then yes, I would feel sorry for them. But again, thats what happens when you choose to ignore the risks. Some of us are just unlucky, scammers are no different. Some scammers just have more bad luck than others. They would put their hands in the fire Laughing

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i feel sorry for them all the time,
i just bait them (when i have the time) it doesnt help them, it just makes me feel better Twisted Evil

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"I wonder if there is something special going on in Nigeria, that makes them beg desperately like this for any amount of money."

Maybe they need to buy something for their sweetest she goat? It is almost Valentines Day you know...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What i will want you to do for me now is,just try your best for just 20 mins and go to any wastern unuion office and send to me $400 dollar only.some one men have promise me money next week and this kids are at home and do not go to school,that makes me fell very bad about that.DO YOU LOVE KIDS?

Not even a good lie - and where's this other money coming from I wonder ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel really really sorry for them, particularly late on a Friday afternoon when they are pressing me to make the WU payment to cover their spends for the weekend and to also pay their Oga and outstanding internet fees. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this thread was a joke at first...

Anyway, see this thread for my answer:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99787

At one point I started feeling a bit bad with this particular mugu, because I thought he had quit scamming. I had emailed him from several different addresses and he did not respond in any way that resembled a scam. But, he continued to lie about his scamming career, so we have persisted. When he wants to quit making fake IDs and the like, then we will leave him alone. (Probably not though.)

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad a while back who, at my character's request, set me up with a woman to correspond with and possibly marry. I expected to get another lad playing the part of a woman, but when it became obvious it was actually an innocent woman who really wanted a suitor, I told her what was going on. She said she only knew that guy as someone who came into her brother's bar, and she was pretty upset that he had lied to her so much. She said she was going to tell her brother. I never heard from the lad again, and I've always kind of hoped that the brother had a "chat" with him.

Long story, I know, but it's an example of what I meant in my earlier post about feeling sorry for the innocent bystanders.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is allways fazinating how much cynism you can find in these lad hugging theads. Assuming that the original question was meant serious we must consider the behaviour of this forum as rude.
One day I will post a thread like "I just sent my lad 1000 USD coz I felt so much pitty for him" only to see the forum drown in cynism and agitated replies. Wink

@pug
how do you know she was not partnering you lad or did it for some small money? or she was just hoping for a visa and would mary any western man? or she was about to pull the lost kidney trick sooner or later. dont get me wrong ... it is still possible that she was innocent. but i would have given it a damn hard test before assuming such an alternative and loose a promising lad plus a promising laddete.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I guess I can't really know for SURE, but I've read a lot of lad stuff over the years and it didn't really seem like it. I have no doubt that she would have liked to find a guy that might be willing to marry her and move her to the US of A, but I didn't really hold that against her. Also, we exchanged a few emails and I think she was genuinely pissed at the lad. Neither of them followed up, either, and had she been a ladette she would have had ample opportunity to play on my sympathy and try to get something out of me.

Again, I can't know for sure, but I like to think that my lad got the s**t kicked out of him by the bar-owner brother!

As for losing the lad, I was kind of tired of the bait anyway so I didn't mind ending it, especially with the prospect of some immediate physical retribution on the lad. The most I would have done would have been to waste his time and frustrate him.

(I still wish we had a way to follow up on some of our baits and find out what REALLY happens when we cast 'em aside. I mostly play it straight and don't tell them they've been baited, and eventually they get so frustrated that they drop me, especially after a trip or two to WU or a fruitless hunt for one of my made-up money transfer services.)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading some stories about the victims, I never feel sorry for them. You all shouldn't.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic