SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Namecheck Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one today, see how they are using my characters surname?

Received: from web28102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([217.146.182.122]) by
mx-6-1.vancouver.ipapp.com ; Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:45:59 -0800
Received: (qmail 9935 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Feb 2007 07:45:55 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [216.139.164.30] by web28102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 12 Feb
2007 08:45:55 CET
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:45:55 +0100 (CET)
Subject: For Harry Rimm :Respond.
To: ha*****@******.com
X-Rcpt-To: <har*****@.com>
X-Country: PL
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-UIDL: 45D03F96.2.20B3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear Harry ,

I am sure this must be a pleasant surprise but I knew you from a colleague of mine when i was working in Africa before i moved to the UK even though he does not know that i have your details.

Like the bank in UK, my firm is also known for handling discreetly big transaction for top government officials.

I am Mike Harris an Auditor here in the UK and i discovered an unclaimed funds of $10 Million that has been around for 6years under the name of Peter Rimm and that was when you came into the picture, Peter is late and did not leave any next of Kin to the funds.

Normally after the end of six years if not claimed will be declared as unclaimed.

Please if I may ask do you in any way know this man and if not you are the right person to claim it because you bear the same surname with him, I also want to know if you can handle the amount of money in question.

This transaction is a lot smoother and straight ward as I have this all worked out . I start making all arrangement since last month and decided to write to you today since I am set and ready to transfer.

I have you details but will confirm with you first before any thing.
Please i hope this is correct please confirm in your reply

Name;Harry Rimm

Address:Canada
Phone number:206-202-4047

I feel more comfortable if you can provide an account for this transaction and most importantly you will not spend a cent on this i will take care of all expenses to the last dime.

I have all worked out and ready for transfer by next week if this is acceptable by you.

The only thing required is the Clearance Tax fee which will be sent to you.

If this is also agreed I have an investor that will call you on the phone and make arrangement on how to send the money to you and he leaves there in Canada as well .

I want to ask first before I give him the number and also the best time and number to call.

Please I want you to ready this mail twice to understand it very well I have everything worked out and I will have the money transferred by the end of Next week. We need to pay The clearance Tax fee by Next week to get the funds Transferred so I would like the investor to call you as soon as we have concluded on our own to make arrangements on how to transfer the money to you before by next week.

I Trust you with all i have and that is why I have contacted you and i know you are truly a gentleman that will not be greedy, 60% - 40% each I feel is a fair deal for both of us.

Most importantly, please keep this information as confidential as you can and no one should be let into this, this is because people have killed for far less than this amount and i do not want anything to happen to you, moreover I do not want worshippers around you before the fund comes to Canada.

Please an urgent reply is needed.

Yours faithfully
Mike Harris.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It isn't new. I've got one like this not too long ago to my baiter account (that isn't published anywhere, he must have took it when one of my lads went to the toilets in the Internet cafe. (I made mistakes, and he dropped me).

And of heard of people getting such stuff with their surname few years ago too.

What's interesting here is the perfect English (at least seems perfect to me).

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your name is in your e-mail addy then it's not a mystery. Have you seeded any guest books ? If it isn't your real name it doesn't really matter, in fact it's good. They are swallowing your lies.

It does give you the chance to throw some spanners in their works later on though. When they mention a relative of yours, of course you know more about them than they do. So you can always throw in something interesting to push them off script.

Now don't follow my example (because it hasn't worked so far, but that won't stop me trying) I have advised one that my relative left home in shame as a ladyboy and I tried to suggest there must be some relationship between the two of them, and in another I tried to get them to arrange to disinter the remains for reburial back home. I'll get one to work, I was just a bit too quick to go wild.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic