SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anna Nicole Smith Found Dead!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like many people you're forgetting the principle purpose of the press/media. Wiley characters like Chomskey, Pilger etc. would have you believe that the job of the popular press is to turn an impartial eye to the situations we as a population face each day, and to reflect these things without bias or hinderance from the influences of capital gain. Some say this is idealistic nonsense and enter lengthy discourse to prove these people wrong. Arguments last for weeks, even years.

They are all missing the point of course. The purpose of the popular press and indeed the media at large (aside from corporate gain and creating a vessel for wall to wall advertising) is to poke fun at people's private lives - and occasionally show the odd breast or two. The only reason they bother to take a political stance or report "factual" events at all is so that the Chomskyite students have something to rant about (they do of course have to buy the papers and expose themselves to the advertising in order to find out how wantonly biased the news is).

They're not even interested in the cash. All reporters are actually slaves to some guy who disguises himself as a corporeate fat-cat and stirs up debate surrounding the credibility of his news sources, while in fact he spends most of the day in a broom cupboard, wanking over pictures of the late Paula Yates.

/remove tinfoil hat.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take your point but we seem to be allowing the media to manipulate the agenda. Matters if genuine public interest are shunted aside if there's any possibility of putting pics of a dead naked Playmate Of The Month on the front page.

I know it's naive and unrealistic, but I always thought the media's job was to report and analyse - not stir up mass public hysteria. Whatever happened to journalistic integrity? I know, I know..... Rupert, Ted et al binned that concept a long time ago.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
stir up mass public hysteria.

The hysteria is just a byproduct though. You have to look at the breakdown of content to realise why the hysteria ensues.

I think the so called hidden agenda reads something like this.

1) Private lives of sports/TV/political personalities and tits
2) Flag waving and general intollerance to stuff - immigration for example
3) War + see above
4) More tits
5) News articles (based on all of the above) designed to annoy the left/right and tits
6) Sport, tits, more flag waving, more crap about players wives and their tits - and tits.

At least that's how it is in the most popular UK news paper.

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ and America. The priorities are straight. Children starve, medical care bankrupts families, and oil is the most important thing in the world. Money is God, ask the Scammers. Or, ask the politico's. Same genere. CNN had a "Titfest" on all afternoon today. Thanks, what's your name loud mouth broadcast broad, just can't recall your name. It's so important to me. It's a rare day when someone dies, let's make it into "NEWS", and see if we can cash in on advertising! And don't lie to me free press. Cash is your God, and it's obvious.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whatever happened to her son? did they ever release a cause of death?

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Rolling Eyes Really that concerned? You might want to voulenteer for charity work for kids who loose their parents everyday. Or, not. It's bad not to be "Famous", and just "Regular".

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in response to battery, I dont know if you have a manipulative right wing news channel like we do though. Fox news is a large basis propaganda spewing hunk. or at least thats my opinion

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tits ? so thats how I need to get my 15mins of fame Shocked
Do you want them peirced, nailed, painted or boiled. I got me a air compressed staple gun so I'm thinking lots of staples. Oh joy I'm gonna be famous and I'll be sure to promote the cause. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry I just did a test staple in my finger and it HURT Embarassed
Can that idea Crying or Very sad

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You what?!

I remember when I got my first air rifle. Just out of curiosity I roled up a bit of wet paper and fired it at my leg to see what would happen. Very Happy

There's not really much more to that story. Was a nice coloured bruise though.

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I put a shotgun cartidge (emptied , detonator still alive) in a vice and hit the detonator with a hammer and nail.

Battery! you and I could both be perfect candidates for the darwin awards if we just try a little harder Smile

By the way it makes a very very very big bang Embarassed

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please continue this discussion in the PWT, this one was meaningful so far

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the magazines at the supermarket checkout was talking up the idea that Anna Nicole was murdered.

Nothing is ever straightforward!

Though given her son's sudden death as well, it's enough to make me consider (slightly) the idea that whoever ends up with custody of the daughter Daniellynne (Shocked) would possibly have control of a huge amount of money (lawsuits permitting) - motive enough perhaps.

Not that I believe it - for now...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic