SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a letter from former president Clinton

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam
we are a group of business men who deal on steel related raw
materials and export into america/canada/europe and asia
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a
medium of getting to our costumers, as well as making payments through you
to us.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our
representative in america/canada/europe and australia.
Notify your interest by sending " I AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING
A REP TO YOUR COMPANY" to "[email protected]
and you will attended to in the shortest
possible time and further details will be made known to you.
Very Respectfully,
Rommel Abuyen
Procurement Manager
SINOSTEEL TRADING COMPANY
BILL CLINTON CORDINATOR.

Wonder how should i play this guy!???
I�ll ask him to run for president again

Quote:
Dear Bill
Are you the former president of USA??
I am a big Admire of yours..
I will be happy to be one of your representatives,
What do i have to do to qualify for this great oportunity life has given me.

what requirements do you need from me

Regards
******** Rey

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_clinton
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Donato--... i don�t get it dude??????

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Background info etc... all things you could introduce to the bait etc etc...
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh!
k i get it now though i was going to be practicall and ask for Ms. Lewinsky

Cheers Smile

Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember smoking a "joint" is not an offence if you dont inhale, and a Blow Job is not sex.

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him for a cigar... Wink

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

It might make your eyes water though Shocked

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is your Lads name not Rommel Abuyen? it looks more like the Bill Clinton is just name dropping to give the scam the air of credibility. make sure to post the reply from your Lad, you could be on to siggy gold if it is Bill

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a scam mail in from a barrister representing the late Thomas Jefferson. I usually like to post the funny ones into the spare scams forum, but they're getting so ridiculous they'll destroy my credibility - he he he he.

Actually the sad fool writes lower down that he couldn't find any relatives to Harold Wilson - so this one is clearly confused and bewildered. Okay I'll post it, but dont confuse this lad any more than he is already, otherwise it would be just plain cruel Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
is your Lads name not Rommel Abuyen? it looks more like the Bill Clinton is just name dropping to give the scam the air of credibility. make sure to post the reply from your Lad, you could be on to siggy gold if it is Bill

bill clinton clinton <[email protected]>

Surely not clinton... i have no replyes yet though.. I�ll update shortly

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent start if he denies it keep insisting he is. Then the million questions!

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello XXXXXXXX ,
how are you today? i saw your mail but i am not the american ex president its only a coincidence that we have the same name, i will still like you to fill the form i gave to you to enable our great company give your contact to our client that are ready to make payment through you to us, thanks am grateful we await your usual prompt reply.

Regards
Bille Sinotel.

changing id???
Quote:
Are you sure you are not Bill clinton.. i would do anything to work with Bill, I really hope you are him
here is my aplication form
just the normal scamming aplication form

Quote:
Hello XXXXXX,
how are you to day?: we just recieved the form we gave to you to fill, now our company have comfirmed you as our {REPRESENTATIVE} you are now to work with our great company.one of our client is ready to make payment through you to us, i will give you the contact of our client that is ready to make payment so you can call him on phone for payment disccusion, thanks am greatful we await your usual prompt reply.

Regards
Bille Sinotel.

what ever happened to good ol�Bill???
Quote:
Are you bil clinton or are you bille sinotel.. i made this with bill clinton the former president
who are you^??
I�m very confused

guess who!?
Quote:
Hello XXXXX,
how are you to today? i recieve your mail and i will like to let you know that i am Bill clinton, the ex president of united state of american. and this is a lagitimate business one of this day,s i will like to meet with you and have a meeting with you, Bille sinotel is the name i use in my yahoo id. also is the name of our great company sino_steel raw material,s. hope you will find it nice working with our company, we luke forward for you to be a good REPRESENTATIVE of our great company.thanks am grateful, we await your usual prompt reply.

Regards
Bill Clinton

hmmmmmmmmm
wonder how�s the wife? I should ask him dont you guys think?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he can suggest his wife to make all kind of silly laws? May pass a bill that outlaw goat in USA? Or how about a law that allows USA to invade Nigeria to stop 419 and see how he react? Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don�t think he is from Nigeria though...
Remember Nigeria is not the only nation that scam people.. but the goat thing.. i�ll think about it
cheers

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
with a bit of perseverance dedication and some sticky back plastic, it is possible to transform your Mugu into someone else completely

excellent work!! Laughing i can`t wait to see his ID informations

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Richard Cranium Milk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm I wonder if we can use this lad to trick other lads into believe he's Clintion? We may can somehow get this one to scam other lads?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Richard Cranium Milk wrote:
Hmm I wonder if we can use this lad to trick other lads into believe he's Clintion? We may can somehow get this one to scam other lads?

I am sure a lad know when something is a scam... Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! The real Bill Clinton! I thought his spelling would be better, tho�. You�re gonna be rich, but all of us are.

Ask him about Hillary, his daughter, and Monica. There are a hundred questions you could/should ask.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some sites that may help you....

http://clinton.senate.gov/
http://www.clintonfoundation.org/index.htm
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/bc42.html

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Alexander,
how is your family? well i have been ask by our great company CEO Mr Bill Clinton to contact you that jhon brown have sent you check what $ 68000 please as soon as you recieve it let me know so i will know how to handle thing also let me know when you are to cash the check. john brown said i should ask you to call fedex and tell them you are expecting parcel. and he said your contact is not that clear to him, thanks am greatful we await your usual prom pt freply.

Regards
jhonny choung
account officer.

This in from the assistant of good ol�Bill..

I have a heart beat that is a fake check scam.. the package arrived.. but i gave them a wrong adress so fedex called me and they are sending it to my frind�s assistance... me in real life.. I�ll keep you guys posted on the check!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic