SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm not a happy chappy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to dinner tonight and while sitting in the restuarant people stood up and were looking out of the window.

My wife has a morbid fascination with accidents and she wanted to get up and look. I tried to stop her but she gave me "that look". Anyway she rushes back in to tell me that my 1 year old Renault Megane convertable had just been hit at high speed by an out of control small truck.

Luckily it was raining so nobody noticed my tears.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry to hear that artemis Sad
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a choker. As a bit of a petrolhead, I can understand the tears. Make sure you don't get stiffed by the insurance company.

get your baiting forms here
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain Artemis. The first brand new car I ever bought (1984 Pontiac Bonneville) was destroyed by a drunk driver while it was parked outside the place I worked. I still miss that car!
MotherFelix
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here. That happened to my '92 Twin-turbo 300zx, thankfully, the dude had insurance and I had tetrahydrocannabinoids still in my blood stream or he'd been burger meat.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That really sucks. I hope it had at least one small door ding in it. I hate it when the car that you have parked blocks away from anyone at the mall and has not even the smallest road rash mark gets hammered.

I was looking over the shoulder of one adjuster when he dragged his finger along the side of my smacked car and checked off "Fair". WTF? Look at this. If its fair, why have you just scratched my clearcoat. There were no swirls, let alone door dings or scratches. When the reflection of the sun is just one solid ball that hurts your eyes and its just a fair, please tell me what a "good" is.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic