SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you sometimes feel sorry for your lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my Nigerian lads got to me after stealing the email account of my SA lads, and since then he is scamming me while impersonating to my SA lads (who continued to write to me from a new email address - and I happily had the two baits going on).

Anyway, this son of a bitch had a hard time convincing me to send the money to Nigeria instead of coming over with it to SA. Then there were problems with the rich aunt and eventually there came a solution - my cousin agreed to send all his life saving, $2000, to the lad (instead of the promised $5000). The amount of money decreased, and then some of it was stolen by WU clerk, and now he should be getting $568, for the moment, till we get compensation from WU.
In the last week I think he started pulling his own hair out. I can see the rage in his emails while he tries to write in a Culm mode, so he doesn't scare me away. In the last two days he is begging to me to stop having all those little problems and send the money already. He is tired and he is angry, almost desperate. Maybe he owes money to somebody.

This guy was sure that he found the perfect victim, that somebody else had prepared for him and it is over a month now that he cannot get anything from me beside bad MTCN numbers, blur images of payment slips, stupid stories and angry emails telling him it is all his fault. I can see his blood pressure rising when he reads my emails.

I actually started to feel sorry for him. Does this happen to you some time? That you feel sorry for your lads?

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never. Not a single bit. In fact, if anything, I enjoy making them suffer!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. I never have... not even when was sort of a noob at all this.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe he owes money to somebody.

I hope its a big somebody Twisted Evil

pony pony Mortar x18
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tested the lad I felt sorry for, by telling him I (a female model) was getting beaten up and abused by my agent when I sent him money. The lad sympathised, and told me to resend the payment.

My only pain is thinking of new ways to torment him, and trying to rewire his brain. There isn't a lie he can tell to make me stop.

I'm a mincing machine - if they don't wanna get minced - they don't step inside - and you've seen the sick kids scam and AIDS victim scam - that did it for me. No mercy.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry nalei, I don't understand the question Wink

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HELL NO

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
... Does this happen to you some time? That you feel sorry for your lads?

Well, yeah, in the same way I feel sorry for rapists, murderers, bank robbers, Bill Gates, and Saddam Husein. Confused
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really can't say I feel sorry for getting the lad's hopes up and smashing them. He's trying to knowingly commit a crime with no provocation, and no moral boundaries. It's like if a gunman walked into a shopping center and starting shooting indiscriminately. I'm not going to feel sorry for him if he misses.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
There isn't a lie he can tell to make me stop.

Well, it isn't what he tells me. I know it is all lies. I can feel his desparation in the last few days. I am actaully holding myself not to ask him if it was worth stealing other theif's email account.

I just wrote to him that I'll send the money tomorrow if I find a moneygram agent that works on Sundays (and not taking extra fee for this).

It's the begging that made me feel sorry for him. I made him go on his knees and beg.

In the last two days I had another Nigerian lad begging for money - a lad that dropped me about two weeks ago, and suddenly came back saying that $150 is enough (wanted 470 at the beginning), also begging to me to send the money now, wanted to call me so he can explain more clearly how to fill the WU forms. (Sent him the security validation form).

I wonder if there is something special going on in Nigeria, that makes them beg desperately like this for any amount of money.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a word...

...no.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me think about this for a minute....

After careful consideration I have resolved that I hope they choke in their own vomit.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6163700.stm

Quote:
These style of incidents alone cost the UK economy �150m a year - with the average victim losing �31,000 the report said.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

Quote:
It's the begging that made me feel sorry for him.

Yeah, almost as bad as the young mother begging the baliff,s to not put the TV in the back of the van or the pensioner begging to have there electricity reconnected because they couldn,t keep up the payments due to some begging lad ripping the crap out of them.
Snap out of it!

pony pony Mortar x18
Corona
Baiting Guru

I did in the beginning, not anymore. I have gotten tough! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why feel sorry for scumbags!
Never ever! Evil or Very Mad
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
It's the begging that made me feel sorry for him. I made him go on his knees and beg.
Did you? Or did he tell you that so that you'd feel sorry for him and send him the money? My lad just told me that his son's been rushed to hospital. Do I feel sorry for him? No, because it didn't happen.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sorry for the retarded mugus when they cant understand what I have written.

I feel sorry for the mugus when they miss the opportunity for my church to save them.

I feel sorry for the mugus when they dont trust me.

I feel sorry for the mugus for not taking advantage of me

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a lot of people in this world that are in desperate need of help but still have the integrity not to steal from other people by any means necessary. Those are the people I feel sorry for and there are plenty of fine legitimate charities out there who try to give these people the help they need.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I never feel sorry for them. They are masters at manipulating you. They do not care what lies they tell you in order to rip you off. A sick son, a dead daughter, anything that they think may tug your heartstrings enough so that you will send some cash.

Do some of these scammers get in serious trouble with their partners and ogas as a result of what we do? Do some get beaten, put in to the hospital? I hope so, I really do, because they can't scam from there. It's hard to type out your lies with broken fingers.

And I surprise myself for feeling that way. But they got into the game, and deserve whatever we can inflict as a result.

@Nalei, do some web searches for the stories from the victims. Those are who you should be feeling sorry for. Our efforts help reduce the number of those stories. And I'm proud of that.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me get this strait.

The guy is trying to steal your money and you are feeling sorry for him because he is getting frustrated about it?

Confused

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you sometimes feel sorry for your lads?

Nope, period.

I never fail to be impressed by their lies though, never believe a damn thing they say, get back with the programme nalei, bait,bait & bait some more. Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
... $150 is enough ... is something special going on in Nigeria, that makes them beg desperately like this for any amount of money.

No. the low amount is just the opening gambit. Real victims always pay small amounts at first. These amounts are slowly increased until the victim starts paying large amounts, hoping to get the jackpot or at least recover his losses. Once they're really hooked, they keep going until the well is dry.

Aanalogy: if you're clean, a drug dealer will sell you your first fix at a discount. He knows you'll be back.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic