SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One persistant lad keeps calling for 'Lewis'??????????
For the first 100 or so calls we do not get past the 'Hello' game, I don't know if he is deaf or just too feckin stupid to use the phone...I fink the latter Razz .
I am not sure who this one belongs too but his phone number is 002348034837xxx which appears to be from Ghana?

On one of his longer conversations my Alasation is singing in the background, infact thats just about all you can hear, my 5yr old puppy has a thing with bad music and when it is on he sings..I was trying not to laugh too hard and was going to say that I had singing goats..but we never got that far
http://media.putfile.com/singing-puppy

And my hubby finally got this idiot to say something..not much of a message but he is supposed to call back at abt 2am Wink
http://media.putfile.com/wants-Lewis

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I complained about his mother being rude to me, I received the following message from my lad:

Quote:
DON'T YOU HAVE A MOBILE NUMBER ON WHICH TO CALL YOU AT WILL? I SUPPOSE IT IS IMPORTANT TO PUT WOMEN ASIDE AND TALK MAN-TO-MAN.

I think he needs to speak to you Vp so you can put him in his place Wink He name is Mohammed and he will ask to speak to Baldrick Blackadder. You can tell this idiot whatever you want, have fun Twisted Evil

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a rather busy lad day today..unfortunatly my recorder was not on Evil or Very Mad I added a new phone to the system and for some reason it did not record...damn..will now read instructions Rolling Eyes

So if your lad has a complaint about me it is probably true Wink I was the cleaning lady for most part of the day..but when I offer to clean thier houses I get hung up on.

Koffi called twice
1st time 3:20pm GMT-I was the cleaning lady and he hung the phone up and did not want small chat.
2nd 7:35pm call I told him I was you (he never noticed my voice) and he asked why I had not emailed him in a long time..I said I have been in hospital getting a sex change..he never noticed that and just wished me to get better (although my rl hubby about spilled his coffee laughing).

A call for Rianna came in about 10:48 he did not want to speak to the cleaner either

4 Martin or Mike same lad about the gold

4 Issac call at 9pm a UK phone number 078786051** (pm me if you want the correct number) this lad said he was from the Zurich bank and was looking for the payment to open the account..and was saying he expected me to email it to him..so of course I told him I sent the email eariler today and he wanted me to resend it..I said no you should get it. Then he asked where in the UK I was..to this I answered you already have my information now you are asking where I am?? I am beginning to doubt your credibility you email me now so I know you are from the Zurich bank..he said he just finished for the night. Very well spoken British lad..with a slight accent . I wish I had him on recorder..but he will no doubt call back tomorrow and I will get him. So whoever's pet this is..I hope you have his banking info and reported it to alan??

There were a couple other calls this morning but I did not write them down..so they did not retain in my memory Crying or Very sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp-you have a pm...
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr Bucket?????

Just received a call from the EFCC wanting the MG control number, I am 'the wife' and my husband told him to call me. Unfortunatly I left the number in my purse at work and will have to talk to him on Monday to give the number to him. His number reloves to the china number +862557930*** . Please let me know what you want me to do with this..I can give him a MTCN that was poorly hand written and has a few 7 & 1's that I cannot tell apart and the only option is to go to MG and try a series of combinations until the correct one is found 17527719 (or something like this) but of course I do not drive or use the internet Twisted Evil

http://media.putfile.com/crimes-commision

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester

Almost sounds like my lad but for some reason I can't open the media file to confirm. I asked them to ring for the MG control number and that they may get my wife, however ringing form China seems strange as both the lads IP and phone number points to Nigeria. If it is my lad please feel free to use the old can't read the receipt modality Twisted Evil
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4X1X9
Keep trying sometimes putfile does not work for some reason..maybe when there is a lot of traffic. I was going on the phone number thinking it may belong to Mr Bucket, my Skype has put a phone number highlighter on my desktop and it is really handy as it also tells what country the call orginiates from...unless there is a bug in it that number shows up as China and I only had one other call like that so I only am going by what that says...has your lad offered you his number?

++ I do not know who this lad wants but when I said I was not you..he started running off at the mouth telling ME not to tell anyone and keep this secret Rolling Eyes not wanting to be rude I let him talk..then once he was all done I told him that 'you' were not home and what exactly was he talking about...then he did not want to tell me. Then he called right back and asked for (I cannot understand the name) and I repeted that you were not home..so he said OK and hung up. I think he was hoping he had the wrong number LOL
http://media.putfile.com/he-talks-too-much

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4X1X9

I have the same prob, mine never works in firefox but works in ie. this may help...
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp you have a PM

@ Donato Thanks, I tried to play it through IE but it didn't work it is probably just a temporary glitch.
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not my lad Vp, muts be 4X1X9's lad.

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mr B.
we have it figured out now Very Happy

4X1X9 pm sent ..let me know if you get the file

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 Your lad is so very stupid...Now I know I told him I cannot get this info until Monday...but he calls today like we have never spoken and asks for the control number..duh!! So I went into god-bothering stage and berated him for working on Sunday and he should pray to the god of haggis for forgivness...whatcha bet he calls at abt 6am tomorrow Very Happy

http://media.putfile.com/crimes-commision-sunday

++
A call for sounds like Andrew from Johnson or Jason or something like that. Not much to report he just would not tell me what he wanted and you are far too busy for me to get you when I do not know if he is important or not Wink He called from a United Arab Emirates phone number +971505041***

http://media.putfile.com/4Andrew-from-johnsonjason

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That second guy was Johnson Cole for my character, Adrian Mole, Vp. I was supposed to be meeting him in Dubai airport at 3.25am this morning. I don't think he's not very happy Very Happy

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Nice one!! No wonder he seemed to have an attitude. I do hope you make your flight 3:25 am Monday morning? Sure would not want to waste his time....you could always say I thought he wanted Adrian Jr as everyone knows you are out of the country Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either the guy I was supposed to be meeting in Dubai, or his contact in the UK, may call you Vp to find out where I am. I have told them that my wife is resting in our hotel room but I will be spending all of tonight in a brothel somewhere. I think he's sensing something is wrong so you can insult/confuse him as much as you want Wink

Last edited by Mr Bucket on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,

A number of different lads have now been offered church grants by , but he has insisted on making a personal spiritual connection by phone before proceeding. These lads have nothing invested (yet), so won't spend much time with you, if anybody does call, but if they do, church rules call for you (not me) to be satisfied that they are upstanding men of good character, abstaining from sex until marriage, employed, free of tattooes, good Christians of course, etc.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I doute you,why is it that i cant get you on phone when ever i call,i meet a woman voice and i will be hearing a lot of silly answer from her,such as Marty is a womanizer and am i trying to collect your girl friend.if this is a joke,stop it there.

Somone has struck a nerve here, I didn't notice that one of my lads featured in this thread. Apologies if he is annoying you as I didnt know he was even calling.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dagget

Ah yes, I posted these first conversations on 6 Feb, I had the name down as Mike...and he has called a few times since, I think I posted them too....I was beginning to think no one wanted him Smile

Quote:
And some numbnuts asking for MikeHe called twice and tried to make me belive he really knows you..dosent work, although he found it funny when I accused him of trying to set you up with 'hoes' & 'bitches' Twisted Evil

http://media.putfile.com/Mikes-friend-1
http://media.putfile.com/Mikes-friend-2

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a Lad trying to pretend to be a ladette, makes no diff to me any female no matter what sex she is gets the 'whore' treatment and I refuse to take any msg's...if only my hubby we not so flirtatious Twisted Evil I really really thought I was going to get this lad to crack! He calls from France
http://media.putfile.com/HeShe-1st-call

+++4X1X9
3 calls in total to get the control number correct...well as far as I can tell because I am not sure and sometimes abit indecisive. I offered to post the recipt to him and I hope you told him that you are far away from me and I am stuck at home with a broken foot (need this scam money refunded so I can see a doctor Wink ) and I am too stupid to use a computer..so it is just me and them and the phone..........why they have phone numbers from China and IP from Nigeria..still baffles me Confused

http://media.putfile.com/MG-number-1st-call (abt 6 mins)
http://media.putfile.com/MG-number-2nd-try-short (1 min or so)
http://media.putfile.com/MG-number-3rd-try (2-3 mins)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,

That was my lad/ladette , and now you've really done it.....

Quote:
Dear ,

Greetings and how are you today,I called to have some words with you but your wife was there and i could understand her feelings although i insisted talking to you and she was acused me of snatching her husband .

Please let me know when you will be avaliable to talk with me.

I'll tell her again that you speak for me while I'm traveling, and that she has to make you happy before she can speak with me.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SGT David Ess may be calling you for my sister again. You should have sent him his money and should have the mtcn by now.

Of course, if you forgot it, or get it wrong, or are just plain suspicious of anyone who might be involved in business with your brother I would completely understand, given his history of mental issues & etc... Twisted Evil
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp- "Lewis" is mine Very Happy

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@schmoebob
Well your army buddy called and wanted that MTCN number, which I assured him he did not need as I made the payment and said he just needed his identification to collect the money (me being ever so forgetful and other blonde related memory problems, am not sure where I put the receipt as I never keep receipts)..so he is going to try to collect without the MTCN Razz

http://media.putfile.com/Sheeza-Pepper

+++
A Mr Douglas from Trust and Transfer Security Company has called amny times today for (Don't understand) and does not hang around and is basically too lazy to even talk...F'in lazy bastard. He has called a few times and I played the cleaning lady this time and he did not wait very long when I went to get you.
This is about the most entertaing convo..you can just tell he can't be arsed
http://media.putfile.com/Mr-Douglas-security-company

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

As usual, simply awesome! He is now about to get a slap for being so RUDE to my sister! The nerve of this guy! Evil or Very Mad

I am not entirely sure where this guy really is. I got him to admit that he is in Nigeria (of course, that could be as much a lie as everything else...), but his IP shows one of those pesky sattelite providers based in UK. His English is VERY good for a lad too. Did you get a number for the call?

Either way, Thanks again! Very Happy
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Yep, his number is definatly Nigeria. I have just switched the phones over for tonight, as I am having a phone free evening. It really is a shame too as he has logged about 15 calls now since 6pm....me thinks he had no luck at WU Crying or Very sad

Do you want to try any other WU modalities on him?? He does seem to be quite keen at the moment and I cannot remember what methods to have used with him so far. Lemme know I will be on later to finalise his demise Twisted Evil

cheers
vp

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic