SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

21 arrests in Amsterdam!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have I got news for you: http://www.dvhn.nl/nieuws/nederland/article1476673.ece

No time to do a full translation, but in short: 21 arrests in Amsterdam Southeast (Bijlmermeer area) after three raids in Internet cafes. Harddisks and fake ID's were confiscated. Those arrested were sending spam. They were involved in advance fee fraud. They belong to West African criminal networks which operate from Amsterdam. Nine suspects were in the Netherlands illegally. As from october 2006, 59 people who are suspected to be involved in advance fee and similar frauds, have been arrested in a coordinated action by a special police fraud team.

Here's to the Dutch police!!!
beers!

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping congrats to the dutch police!!! Great news happy crowd happy crowd

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dutch authorities really seem to be finally cracking down on the scammers clapping beers!

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent news. I've been noticing far fewer Amsterdam-based lads these days, as compared to a couple of years ago. At one time, it seemed like every bait led to a referral to an Amsterdam.

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic