SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anna Nicole Smith Found Dead!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
I'm probably in the vast minority here, but I actually had to google this person to see who she was.

I had to ask my wife who she was, and got all the details, an hour later I started nodding off....... I cant believe women sometimes, who gives a flying fark that some bimbo 5000 miles away married some rich old fart yadda yadda!

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really funny that it's the wives and girlfriends that know all about her and us red blooded blokes didn't have a clue Smile

It's great to see that the media is totally sexist.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheesh, I hope I can get three pages on 419eater when I die! I mean, you guys actually KNOW me!

Of course, KD would lock that thread before it ever came to that. Laughing

pony <---- hee hee
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My husband had to tell me who she was............a few years back. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard on the news 3 men are claiming to be the father of the child Shocked

Whats that all about then??

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ A number of people right here on this very site claimed that not six months ago:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88550

But it was o.k. to make fun of her back then when she was still more or less alive. Right? Confused
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to ask who she was, when I was told, my reaction was 'who the hell cares?'.

Stupid she was not. Misguided, devious, greedy, grotesque, immoral or amoral, yes.

I think there was something positive about her. The drugs test.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mind boggles, untill she kicked it I had never heard of her!!

^^^^
THE DRUGS TEST..... Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

jannie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dareth Ioggmao wrote:
I'm certainly no fan of Anna either, but I don't think bashing her shortly after she's dead is in very good taste.

your so right!!!!!!!!!

janxx

I edited the second part of that- there was no need for it. TS
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.
You have PM explaining.
Thank you Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Mr Turk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stripped for money, married for money, had a fight over money and now it looks like its money that killed her, the only interesting thing about this to me is the fact that her childs 3 fathers are now fighting over who is the real father of the child, its true what they say about money, it is the root of all evil!
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought her eyes were very close together. Now both her eyes are closed together

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That would be sick if it wasn't so funny. Laughing
Wile E. Coyote
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
The saddest thing about the whole mess, is the amount of air time CNN gave to it. What a statement on society and the so called "news" media. My sympathy goes to the child, who did not ask for all this.
Regards.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She was just a person, now she's dead she passed on her genetic code and thats all we are here for anyway. She did her job, had fun and is now superfluous.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wile E. Coyote wrote:
Hi,
The saddest thing about the whole mess, is the amount of air time CNN gave to it. What a statement on society and the so called "news" media.

Totaly agree...........

So if Pete Doughty went to sit with Jesus tomorrow, should we,

A: Hold a minute silence? or B: Canonize him?

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wile E. Coyote wrote:
The saddest thing about the whole mess, is the amount of air time CNN gave to it. What a statement on society and the so called "news" media.

The reason for that is there is very little happening of interesting in the dumbed dow society that we are in. It's cheaper to have a couple of reporters stuck reporting on 'celebreties' such as Ann Smith and Jade from Big Brother rather than send a team to Darfur or to find something worthwhile.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since BOTH hubby and me have no clue who this woman is, anybody got a linky? There must be something about her that validates three pages and so far we only found a leggy blonde with big tits. What did we miss?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure this is the most intelligent and thoughtful thread on the complete non-entity ANS on the whole internet. Especially I agree with Dionysius and Coyote. I think it is an absolute disgrace for society to give this amount of publicity to someone who has given absolute zero, nada, niente, nichts, zilch to society while thousands of children die from hunger every single day this folly goes on. She was a media- (not only) whore but the really sad thing is people allowed her to become one, following her pathetic story and treating it as if it were somehow significant.

Oh. and don't worry about the kids, there's billions of them in far worse conditions on the planet. Get off the high horse, Jannie and do something for *them* before you whinge about us cynical bastards.

EDIT:

persephone wrote:
found a leggy blonde with big tits. What did we miss?

Nothing. That's it.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so far we only found a leggy blonde with big tits. What did we miss?

Quote:

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@persephone

Quote:
why is she famous?

A marriage to an 89-year-old billionaire, gracing the cover of Playboy, chosen as 1993's Playmate of the Year, posing as a Guess model, and starring in her own reality TV series all made Anna famous, or should we say infamous?

http://www.askmen.com/women/models/59_anna_nicole_smith.html

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Dart
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly question, this:

Quote:
a leggy blonde with big tits. What did we miss?

Duh, a leggy blonde with big tits!

[wipes single tear]

God bless them, every one.

I'm not so much a vampire as a mosquito.
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read the article in Chinese and her name had been phonetically translated into Chinese characters, which I didn't understand and therefore ignored as I was reading the details.

Based on the information I read in the article, and owing to the fact that I had no idea who she was anyway, I thought they were doing another dead donkey special on Princess Di. Laughing

edit - can I just test the waters of gross sentimentality here by saying that I'm scratching this one up on my mental list of dead stars, who needed to die - if only to mittigate the deep sadness I feel when contemplating the dozens of stars who really shouldn't have died prematurely like Stevie Ray Vaughan, Nick Drake or John Lennon etc. I'm sure I'll only get kicked in the nuts a few times for saying that.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It IS interesting/depressing that in these days of the Cult Of Celebrity people go into almost hysterical mass-mourning over the premature death of a nonentity who really has done nothing for the advancement of mankind apart from pose naked in Playboy and marry an old rich guy who no doubt died a happy man. The amount of news coverage of this woman's life and death is a terrible indictment on the media's priorities these days. Now we have the unseemly spectacle of her nearest and dearest rushing from the trailerpark to sell their 'stories' before she's even buried and a rapidly increasing lineup of sleazoid men saying they are the babydaddy to her (now very wealthy) 6mth old daughter. Show a little dignity dammit.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic