SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Slap and a crappy Passport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad in red

Sir,

Attached is a copy of the Agreement that will guide you and our client in this financial transaction and the investment of the fund in Ireland. Do study it, review it and revert to us as soon as possible.

I have also attached a copy of my personal identification details for you to know the person you are dealing with.

F3stu5 Cumm1ng5 will send his picture to you later on. I have informed him about your request. He is being hesistance because of the fact that we have not been able to speak to you over the telephone. You know, you dont have to blame them because of the circumstances of the death of their father. They are being very cautious and careful in exposing themselves.

I hope that enough confidence building will follow later as we exchange correspondences and he will send his picture to you. We will see to this later.

His e-mail address is:

[email protected]

You can write to him through this his secured e-mail address so that he will respond too. He needs to be exchanging communication with you and build enough confidence in you since he is the oldest son of the Family and the heir apparent to the fund and investment proper.

Sincerely,

Mr. k0bby

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/Mykuss/GEORGE-1.jpg

My response:

Mr.K0bby,

What do you mean you can't contact me on the telephone? I told you, our phones are down at my main Ireland office and will be until further notice. Therefore I have told you to contact my Washington, United States office for transfer of message. Please speak to an operator there and leave a message so I may listen to it. Your cooperation is appreciated in this professional matter.

The number for my Washington office is xxxxxxxxx. Please make haste to persuade F3stus to send me his photo. By Irish Unwritten Code I cannot proceed with any transfer of monies either way until I see this man's photograph or have myself or subordinate to meet him in person. If he does send a photo, I require him to hold a sign with IB3 4 PH00L written across it. This is an Irish business phrase which means THIS IS WHO I AM. After completion of this, I will hastily proceed with sending you any information you need and pay off any fees required.

I have downloaded the Contract Agreement and have given it to my business team to review and complete.

I have also looked over your passport. It seems somewhat odd to me, but I am not used to looking at foreign passports. I might have to run the number, but I doubt it will come to that.

Thank your for your professionalism and your speed in this matter. I will contact F3stus with my condolences.

Gratefully yours,

0mn1 St1gm4t4
St1gmat1sm 1nt3rnat1onal Inc.

UH OH he gets pushy:

Sir,

I got your mail. I doubt if Mr. F3stus Cumm1ng5 will send his pictures with the written signs you mentioned. We wont allow him to do that any way. You make him look so cheap whereas he is not.

We are not comfortable calling USA where as you claim to be in Ireland. That is not normal too. It sound professional and normal any way. We cannot call there any way.

We are very sceptical of your real intentions if you are doubting the passport I sent to you.

I dont know how you want to pay off any fees required in this financial transaction when we have not told you we needed you to pay for any fees. Did we ask you for assistance in paying any fees at this moment? This is very suspicious and we are studying it closely.

Until we hear from you again

Mr. G30rg3 K0bby

Time for a verbal beat down from a successful business mogul:

ATTN K0bby

I will be speaking with Mr.Cumm1ng5 without your involvement from now on. I will not let you keep him from doing anything which is perfectly professional with international business with Ireland and ruining his future. You are treading on dangerous ground when you attack my country and my professional workings.

From what you have said, sir, you seem to be very inexperienced at international business. How dare you accuse me of being suspicious! HOW DARE YOU. I told you I have offices in America, as well as Ireland AND Germany. Let me remind you K0bby, it is YOU who wanted to deal on the phone. It is YOU who persisted with this. If you are in the slightest accusing me of something, I will regard you with hostile intentions from now on.Your inexperience betrays you Ge0rge, and I may be suggesting we start working with someone a little more professional to Mr.Cumm1ng5.

As with any financial international interaction, there are always fees involved. I, unlike you, are an experienced international businessman. OF COURSE THERE WILL BE FEES. If you dare question my business experience one more time, I will eliminate you from the equation altogether and work only with F3stu5 Cumm1ng5.

Regarding the passport: I told you before, I am used to meeting people in person so I am not accustomed to looking at international passports. On the sole fact I am wary of it as an excuse to terminate business shows me how inexperienced you are in these matters.

Mr.K0bby, I will say this once: apologize. I am extremely angry at your aggressive letter, and you're lucky I don't sue your ass off of the face of the earth.

Respectfully,

0. St1gm4t4
St1gm4t1sm 1nternat10nal 1nc.

And that's where I'm at right now. Suggestions welcome, as always!

-Myk
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch. I think I heard that slap from here on the west coast. Beautiful.... Hopefully the "barrister" is a lower level in the chain of lads than the original lad you're working with and might get a thumping for screwing up this scam..... Smile

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey MyKuss

I'm new at all of this too, but for what it's worth:

Looks to me like he's telling you he thinks your a baiter. It might be worth taking it slower at first and playing a little dumber until your Lad is off script and feels more invested in you.

I'll be curious to see if you hang on to this one.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may have slapped off your bait - but that's an occupational risk you take as a baiter. Sometimes a baiter has to do what a baiter has to do, but if the lad comes back to you, you have an opportunity for an interesting modality which may help you get the trophy you are after and have some fun too.

You could introduce your assistant to the scene, a rather slobby character who this pompous lad will have to deal with until he starts to act properly, and the slob assistant can behave and talk to this lad in a manner that makes him uncomfortable. The mere fact he has to speak to an underling will make him feel devalued, but depending how you run it, you can make the lad suffer.

Maybe the assistant is a bit dumb and needs everything spelled out painfully clearly and uses bad language, anything to make the lad beg the chance to get to speak to you - giving you a chance to get back to what you really want Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear F3stu5,

It is urgent you read this. G30rge K0bby has seriously insulted me by accusing me of being untrustworthy. Me, who has only wanted to help the remaining family of your late Father and who has wanted nothing more than to see you, his son, succeed in being as great as his father was by attaining the title Doctor.

I suggest you talk to K0bby and see what this is all about. It seems to me he's really not equipped to handle our business.

I will have my assistant be speaking to Mr.K0bby from now on. He handles all my paperwork anyway. I'll remain in contact with you, my dear boy. I won't let this little misunderstanding between me and K0bby ruin your future.

My deepest regards to your family. Tell them I'm holding them in my heart and all will be ok.

Yours,

0mn1

Hopefully this will keep the lad on the hook, and I'll introduce the dimwitted assistant to deal with K0bby and the 4 page Contract Agreement he has sent me earlier.

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Mykuss on Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello G30rg3 K0bby,

I Mr.St1gm4t4 assistant. I told to work handle affairs you now. Pleasure meeting you.

In look over review of Contract Agreement. We look and see no LOCATION for Vault. Contract NEED LOCATION or multiple-void contract MAY occur. Please note.

In look over review of SECTION TWO(2), PARAGRAPH FOUR(4), we not clear. Pleas clarity.

Much thanks,

Ch4rl1e McL3wd
Pr0fessional Ass1stant
St1gm4t1sm 1nternat10nal, 1nc.
V3ruc4, 1reland
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll be interesting to see if they bite on both counts... Definitely want to see this continue. But if not, there are plenty of other scamming fish in the pond.... Smile

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can always reel it back in with "sorry I lost my temper, let's continue this on a professional level blah blah blah"
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mykuss, that's true. Depends on how greedy/gullible/desperate the lad is.... Smile

Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here's the reply I got. Kind of lengthy. To summarize, he wants a working phone number and a passport. Also, he won't hold up a sign in a photo because I didn't in my "photo" I sent him. What should I do?

Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

Sir,

I find it absolutely unacceptable to the mail you sent to me and what you accused me of therein. Although I may not be too experienced in International business as you said, I know it when irrelevant issues are raised in a serious financial transaction as this. How can you ask Mr. to hold a sign up and take a picture to be able to identify himself very well to you whereas your supposed picture you sent wasn't like that.

We don't want a situation where we will start creating a situation now of a junior and senior partner in this financial transaction. The fact that Dr. Family has accepted to conclude this financial transaction with you will not give you the leverage to be issuing instructions and orders to them as if they are the junior partners in this business relationship. We cant accept that at all.

There is no way you will have access to if not through us. You can write him, but be rest assured that he must communicate to us because we have a binding signed agreement with them to that effect. We are not afraid that you may decide to find a way to do this and even try to black mail us in the eyes of Dr. Family here in Ghana. We are professionals and don't appeal to emotions or sentiments, but rather to objective reasoning.

Be rest assured that we do not have any bad feelings about you for saying what we said. It is implied from your information about your telephone contact that you do not want to talk to either me or . If not, how can an international businessman which you claim to be not have a working telephone number. Is that how you operate your offices which you said is scattered all over the globe. It is unbelievable to say this even to a day old baby.

Come to think of it, we are in business, what is wrong in calling you directly on the telephone if there is need to. Why should we route our calls to USA and then drop a message for you who claims to be in Ireland before you can get it? It is absurd and unacceptable to us please.

I got another letter from somebody who said he is your professional assistant. Even the telephone numbers he gave were not working. One of them was going through, but no body picked it up when we called. These are some of the confidence building measures we are taking to see that we don't transfer Dr. fund into a ghost and unexisting Bank account owned by some con men and faceless individuals. Posterity will not forgive us if we do that.

So if you are not faceless, do send a copy of your International Passport to us as we have done so that we will be more convinced and give us a workable telephone number where we can talk with you.

We meant good and will not hesitate a minute to proceed to conclude this financial transaction with you once you have given us the cause to trust you and your intentions the more.

Sincerely

Mr.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mykuss --- every bait seems to be different. What works for me once, gets me dumped by another. I get down on myself some times. But just think of the time he is wasting! Last last letter must have taken mugu well over an hour Twisted Evil

So, we might not get a trophy or a good quote for the sig line, but Mugu ain't choppin dollars when he is answering an e-mail from a baiter Very Happy

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy- Thanks for the encouragement. You're right, he's wasting a lot of time whether or not I'm getting a silly picture from him. I'll keep at him until he drops me!
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the reply I get after a repeated slapping:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Omni Stigmata

Sir,

We have been wasting a lot of time in arguing over trivial matters, issues that are supposed to be straight forward. If you have good intentions as we are, what prevents you from sending a copy of your International Passport to us. You should understand that we are about to en thrust to your care some millions of dollars bequeathed to a Family whose bread winner is dead and the fund is their last hope. Sending a simple picture will not solve the problem because it cannot be used for any purpose.

But if we have a copy of your passport with all the computerised information there in, we will be rest assured that we are dealing with a genuine man whom we can trace in case of anything happens. This is a modern world. Anything can happen and we are not taking chances. We are being very careful and cautious.

We are not demanding all these from you because you feel we do not trust you. No, far from that. If we don't trust you, we wouldn't have gone this far with you nor disclosed all these classified information at your disposal now. What we are talking about is more than claiming the fund on behalf of Late Dr. Family.

If you were in our position, will you accept a telephone number in German whereas you claim to in in Ireland always. Doesn't it look suspicious at all. We know the code number of Ireland, so we should be talking to you in Ireland. There should be confidence building and when that is achieved, then we will free to open up top you. Basic business ethics demands that we should have these information and rightly too.

I have gotten a mail from you so-called assistant. I will not open any form of communication with him because the introduction was done in the right way and more over the draft copy of the agreement we sent to you is against such intrusion or introduction in what we are doing. He doesn't have any right to invade into this and start asking us unnecessary questions whereas we don't have any formal link with him. We don't disclose information like that especially in sensitive affairs like this. How can we reveal to him the Vault where the fund is presently deposited. Whats his business on that? Its very funny indeed.

I have consulted Late Dr. Family on these minor hitches we are now experiencing. They are in support of my decisions. They do not want to be taken for a long ride again after losing their father to the brutal hand of cold death.

Mr will respond to you at the appropriate time. He is in constant know of all these correspondences. He told us that you even wrote him. We don't have any cause to give you a fake e-mail address purporting same to belong to . Of what use will that be to us.

We also called the your recent telephone number (Germany too) which your assistant sent to us. it was also on answering device, but we managed to drop a message for you. You will hear it if it really belongs to you. We expect a return call from you by tomorrow if you will.

It is better to stop wasting time and proceed to conclude this financial transaction if you are still interested to assist Late Dr.

Sincerely

Mr.

So he still wants a passport, which I told him was securely locked away unless I need it for int. travel. I think I'll have the broken-English assistant contact him with more confusing questions Twisted Evil
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...we are about to en thrust to your care...

Sounds painful.

He's definitely putting some time in. Keep up the good work.

Isn't it against the law to copy or scan your passport in Ireland? Must be against company policy at least.
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey: Hahahaha great idea! I'll be using it, check for my reply.
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To ,

Much hello! You still not reply concerns to Contract Agreement. Please acquiesce requests.

I read mail forward by Mr. . In regard of passport of Mr. , it against Irish law as well as , Inc. company policy instated by Mr. to release such personal info over World Wide Web. Excuse for inconvenience! Photos standard protocol procedure.

Please not misunderstand. Contract Agreement is in error, not our lawyer team. Vault location must be specified or multiple contract may occur. Please correct for smooth Contract Agreement.

We are puzzled difficulty from reaching us through secondary branches due from phone outage. Much problems this create, but no one respond with violence like you do. Please allow time for repair and also transfer of German secure voicemails. Germany my homeland, so we transact quick.

Mr. make one request to you: proof you helping family so he may forward laptop computer gifts. Bot wanting to insult but not wanting to send to con man. Please understand and regard!

Content,

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have an interesting specimen there mykuss and you are playing him well. He seems to be better educated than your average lad, and is keen to show off his writing prowess with epic e-mails to you, though he is certainly naive.

Twisted Evil You could always massage his ego with a compliment or two from your original personna whilst keeping the green stuff clearly in view. It will appeal to his vanity and make him believe he's in charge. Then piffle him about some more. Another week or two and you can adopt him. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice, GP. I'll be sure to twist this little lad's pompous brain to the point of breaking Twisted Evil
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While you're at it, start baiting him from a different address as a different character. Might as well get some more hooks in him so if you twig him, you still have him. Also, it is good sometimes to stop corresponding with him for a few days, a lot of times they seem to forget any past indiscretions when You re-engage.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

�Bot wanting to insult but not wanting to send to con man� He wants to insult you! How rude!

I always slap my mugus if they send a passport, unannounced. It sort of strengthens my case when I have problems sending ID.

Eventually they do receive an ID. Though I keep getting responses that its unreadable.

It was �perfect� when I sent it, the net is rough place.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic