SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Excuse of the week

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know a lad is grasping at straws when his excuse for not sending trophy pics is that he's been arrested for scamming. Very Happy

Quote:
Honey,i am sorry i didnt send the pics...But Guess what,i was in the internet cafe here when some internet police came in and took all the pple in the cafe that time.....They said i am doing internet fraud...i explained everything to them that i came to send my wife(you)a mail but they didnt listen at all...honey,I am now in their custody.....i begged the ploice officer so that i could come and tell you about all these....He is even here with me now...honey,I am here right now and i dont know what i am going to do......They said that i cant be released until further notice honey.....But I know that the truth will come to pass one day...i want to tell you something now Honey....i still love you with all mine heart and spirit...honey,Please dont let me down my love....i will wait for you here ...and i hope you will also wait for me my love......Honey,All these happened all because i wanted to please you my love....but i hope this will not be the end of our love honey.....Honey,I will now give you the email address of the pilice officer so that you cvan contact him and he will tell you new developments..honey,i am here crying and weeping....all because of something i know nothing about honey...i love you so much....i dont want you to because of this say you dont love me again or because i am in little problem,you now go away with another man...if i get to know that,i will die that day,because i really love you with all mine heart and i cant wait to be with you..i will give you the email address of the police officer now so that you can send him mail.....
[email protected]
[email protected]

Honey,I love you...Dont let me down...You can still help me send the money.......i know i will be there next week....greet cathy for me...I missed you so much...

Gee, this really makes me trust this lad.

Dr.Humperdink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
internet police

Hahahahaha

"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They said i am doing internet fraud...i explained everything to them that i came to send my wife(you)a mail but they didnt listen at all...honey,I am now in their custody.....
So of course, the first thing they'd do once he was in custody would be to let him send an email... Rolling Eyes

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously you are going to need "evidence" that he is a LEO before you WU his bail money... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is he among these guys i wonder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fLn86Q4wSM

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i explained everything to them that i came to send my wife(you)a mail

You married your lad ? Maybe you could try for the first marriage by e-mail. He called you his wife - make him marry you. Of course you'll need pictures to make it official - he he he.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will now give you the email address of the pilice officer so that you cvan contact him ...

... anyone want to venture a guess at the officer's email address? My money is on .

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The police are so nice that they let the prisoners use their computers.

I had a lad that told me he was arrested but was able to use the police station computers Laughing Laughing

A photo of him behind bars will convince him. I know what the police chief will tell you.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* one can hope they were busted, but of course, it's likely just an excuse...........

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to backstab your lad to the "police officer" Laughing

Tell the "police officer" that your lad was indeed an internet fraudster and he has been trying to defraud you all along. Then see what your lad comes up with...

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some years ago I was arrested on a small Greek island for a technical offence but at the time they couldn't bail me until I had been before the court.
The police officer in the police station thought it was silly that I couldn't be bailed, and rather that have me languishing in a cell all evening allowed me to sit in the office with him, watching Laurel and Hardy, smoking turkish cigarettes and drinking beer.

get your baiting forms here
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Am

the lad will play the part of the police and ask for money. they think they are very smart Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic