SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gmail is now open for everybody. Invitations are over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It isn't good for us, I think Sad

Now scammers will easily open gmail boxes for themselves and we won't know where are they writing from.

I wonder if we should close their gmail accounts, to make them prefer Yahoo.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not good. Sad

I hope gmail dont have an 'anything goes' policy like yahoo, and let the lads open '[email protected]' type addresses.

We could send lots of 'I don't trust you with that adress, you are a gmail joker' type replies, but it educates the lads to why we are using it, and the possibilities of gmail making them untraceable.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had any trouble opening gmail accounts and actually was starting to wonder what all the fuss was about.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The link they give: http://mail.google.com/mail/signup just redirects to the login page for me.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we can then concentrate on baiting instead of checking header information. Or maybe nothing will change at all because lads - just like real victims - simply have never heard about IP addresses. I do however foresee a rapid decline of new threads on Eater.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don is a medium moderator,
any chance of giving us next weeks lotto numbers?

Strike that not us ME Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmmmm Mr Google says

Quote:
Can I sign up without the invitation code? Or without a mobile phone?

Anyone in the world is now welcome to create a Gmail account at http://mail.google.com/mail/signup. Enjoy!

As Thud says ..it just seems to lead you into the Log on page ...I can't seem to open a new account from there

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your right, If anyone need an invite PM me I 'm sure I've got plenty.
I've never had to worry about it before.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried on both FF and IE. If somebody still wants an invitation he is welcome to pm me, but I got to the sign up form without any trouble.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just signed up. You can create a Google ID, but there is no Email facility.

Quoth the Google Help:

Quote:
A Google Account gives you access to a variety of free Google services, including Google Groups, Froogle Shopping List, Search History, your Personalized Homepage, and more. With a Google Account, you can also sign in to AdWords, AdSense, and Google Checkout. If you've used any of these services before, you already have a Google Account. Your account username is simply the email address you used during the creation process.

A note about Gmail: Creating a Google Account won't automatically give you a Gmail account, nor will it affect your current emailing capabilities. Creating a Gmail account, however, does automatically allow you to sign in to any of the services mentioned above. Just enter your Gmail username and password.

And also:

Quote:
Does creating a Google Account give me a Gmail account?

No, but you can get a Gmail account if you're invited by someone who already has one. Or, you can sign up for an account using your mobile phone.

When signing up for Gmail, you will be given the option to add Gmail to your current Google Account, or create a separate account. If you'd like to add Gmail to your current account, be sure to select this option: "If you already have a Google Account, you can sign in here." In this case, your username will change from your previous email address to your chosen gmail username.

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said before I never had a problem signing up.

I wonder if this is the point where we get the " IF you want to keep this account please send $500 by WU Today"

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still only see the mobile phone sign up, no standard registration like other email sites.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now there is a sign-up link on the login page, and the link I gave above now works - but the help text seems to have changed to deny its existence.
Quote:
Can I sign up without the invitation code? Or without a mobile phone?

You need to receive and enter a special invitation code in order to create an account. Currently, we are only sending these codes as text messages to mobile phones.

Confused

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will just leave it in my sig for the time being. Laughing Until further notice....

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic