SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! Adams apple...I like it Laughing

++Call From Barr Bediako Jr from Ghana, he says something abt a transaction for 'someone' and mentioned London. He gave me his number so if he is yours and you want his number..pm me. I played nice and just took a message

http://media.putfile.com/Barr-Bediako-Jr-frm-Ghana

Mod edit: fixed link - Chester

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be getting a call from or my sister: or someone else at the

You can choose to be my character: or the annoying secretary who shall NOT be told any details about the investigation because she is sleeping with my husband and will surely tell him that I have been scammed AGAIN!

Or, you can do your usual confused blond thing. Either way, have fun!
bloo_shooz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey VP!!
Ok, you may get a call from a woman calling herself Sandra, asking for Alan.
You are my (angry) wife but a little hard of hearing, I am not home and probably out shagging some tart.. Twisted Evil

Your dumb blonde thing would be great!! Twisted Evil Thank you!! Very Happy
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get another call from my lad to clear up the pizza and beer thing, as I've told him that you have been out and bought a new dress, and some undies because you're expecting him to show up with takeaway food and alcohol.

Our records show that you are dead to
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@schmoebob
Sorry me thinks that I have delayed your much needed help...as I have pretended to be you and once they got into the story..I told them..Oh you must want my sister..then I start asking questions.......they were not best pleased..but then came call #2..me thinks they like abuse Wink Hahaha they opened thier big mouths and told me tooooo much!! Not credible for a secure department!!

http://media.putfile.com/Nigeria-Investigations-Dept
http://media.putfile.com/Nigeria-Investigations-Dept2

++++

And some numbnuts asking for MikeHe called twice and tried to make me belive he really knows you..dosent work, although he found it funny when I accused him of trying to set you up with 'hoes' & 'bitches' Twisted Evil

http://media.putfile.com/Mikes-friend-1
http://media.putfile.com/Mikes-friend-2

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping

I have been trying to get these guys to use the Scrooge modality to get their money, and they are getting pretty pissed. Your phone call didn't help much either. (Great job by the way... "I'll spank your bottom!" - Classic! Laughing )

They have told me if I am not serious and cannot rectify (actually the word they used was retify...) the situation that I should get my money back and forget it.

I think I will. Twisted Evil
frankspencer970
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,

You may or may not get a call from Pastor James asking for Mrs Swetty La'Betty. Mrs La'Betty is the accountant for I.T.V.S.

Ive told him to explain that he is Pastor James and that he is retrieving the mctn for Mr Ben Gee.

He may try to give you a really long password so that he can get the code.

Play how you see fit.

Thanks in advance.

Frank.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how you can hear someone being arrested in the background right at the start of the first Mike call - possibly a cafe raid?
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy are my lads lazy! I have another lad for you Vp. Peter Liu from "Air Parcel Express" spent 2 hours on Saturday night answering questions trying to get his MTCN. He will want to speak to my character, Tony Hart, the owner of "Hartbeat art and craft supplies" in London. I get the feeling he doesn't like security verification as he's trying to get me to collect the MTCN for him. I think he will have to be persuaded to answer some more questions Wink have fun.

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some..well most are too lazy and cheap to call...which makes it ever so special when they do make the effort. They would rather just have the mtcn and be done with it..but thats no fun..not without answering loads of questions and many many trips to the WU office Twisted Evil

I seem to get the lads that are even too lazy to call me in my baits..so don't be worried you will find an entertaining one sooner or later and answering questions is a great start!

@bud...Me thinks I had the cops tv show playing in the background Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP you might get a call from a Mr. Le0nard as I can't quite understand what he wants from me Wink You are my old circus partner, your name is Rad1 As10n.
spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP ..... you have an above average chance of an incoming call for Tracey (aka Super Sexy Tracey). ...It should be from MR. VICENT ADAMS. from a security company.

It doesn't matter what you have to say ...I'll work round it Wink

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@frankspencer970

Your Pastor James has called and of course gave me the really long code number but I said he should have a password too Twisted Evil Then I asked him why he could not get the MTCN on his own..yadda yadda. I told him I will investigate so he will call me back soon I will post the calls later..just wanted to let you know Wink

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers VP, I was wondering when he would call, this lad is a real dope!

Ill now slap him for forgetting the password Twisted Evil
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ frank...
OK I think The good Pastor is done with me for abit Twisted Evil Of course you may insist I know how to correct this problem...and I simply could not understand the password he said on his 4th call?? I think I messed up abit when you said
Quote:
Ive told him to explain that he is Pastor James and that he is retrieving the mctn for Mr Ben Gee.
I though it ment that he was collecting for one of his 'clients' . But it did not seem to matter much anyway
http://media.putfile.com/Pastor-James-1
http://media.putfile.com/Pastor-James-2
http://media.putfile.com/Pastor-James-3
http://media.putfile.com/Pastor-James-4

+++ More calls for Mike, he usally hangsup once he hears my voice but this last time I guess his friend could get through to me...although I am not sure if he hung up one me or just ran out of credit Wink

http://media.putfile.com/4-Mike-gold-dust-hangup

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just out of curio, how much do you reckon the average call will be from West Africa..?
frankspencer970
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,

Thanks for uploading the audio, I look forward to having a listen this evening. The pass phrase should be been BIG BEANS TRUMP ME BEND BACKSHOT, but I guess he was stuggling with that.

Ive made the pass phrase a little easier in case he decideds to call again, I think that BEANS MEANS FARTS should be easier me thinks?

Frank
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,

The Reverend might get a call on your number nnnn419 from a poor dear widow named . Her husband was vice president of Sudan until he was killed in a mysterious helicopter crash in 2005. Now she says, "I have a problem I believe you will be of great assistance. Please kindly permit me to have your direct telephone numbers to enable me contact for better explanations."

I simply can't imagine what she's talking about, but do be a dear and let her explain everything to you in great detail and at great length!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404

Last edited by MikeH on Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+@Simba
It will cost the a couple quid per minute when they call me. It is a standard .35ppm plus the intl and mobile/cell phone charges...adds up to allotta dosh for friendly callers who just cannot seem to get any answers

++ I cannot understand who this lad wants and was so quiet it was hard for me to make any sense...He says he is from Air Parcel Air Frights..I think and his phone number resolves to China. Oh yeah, and he wants to send you an Emu Wink
http://media.putfile.com/sending-an-Emu

++ Call for Mr. Adam from deaf bastard in Burkina Faso. Don't think we really resolved anything Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/4-Mr-Adam

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
++ I cannot understand who this lad wants and was so quiet it was hard for me to make any sense...He says he is from Air Parcel Air Frights..I think and his phone number resolves to China. Oh yeah, and he wants to send you an Emu Wink
http://media.putfile.com/sending-an-Emu

Thanks Vp, that was my lad, Peter Lui, asking for the artistic genuis Tony Hart. I must say I'm terribly looking foward to receiving this emu he's sending me� Wink

"Our law firm hereby refer you to detract from such statement that are highly defamatory to the integrity of this good law Chambers ,because legal proceedings could be instituted against you for such phrases" - Barrister Terry Williams

"It's not fair the way you are going about this business transaction.You act as if you have nothing to gain" - Dr. Mrs Mariam Abacha
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter Salt has just given Thompson Dankwa his wife's mobile number. You should get a call out of this, as he's called the K7 number five times. Unfortunately the school has a fault on their switchboard.

Peter is a lecturer at the in Glasgow, but is at home today because of the snow.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had a call from Soloman wanting to speak to Tony, he was not polite and seems to think that being pushy and rude will get him somewhere..I unfortunatly am a brick wall and love to respond with childish namecalling Twisted Evil Me thinks you will get a complaining email that your ever so sweet and trusting (insert whoever I am here) has been annoying poor Soloman. I could hear him put me on speakerphone probably had his oga there Rolling Eyes

http://media.putfile.com/2TonyfrmSoloman

If he wishes to phone back I expect a serious ass kissing and a bunch of flowers Wink

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another call for Mike from your golddust selling lad from Ghana. I played nice today and he wants yo to travel to Ghana to see the dust for yourself..but of course he needs to move it there as it is somewhere else..something abt money Rolling Eyes So if there is a Safari chance I can play nice...I like safaris!!
http://media.putfile.com/4Mikefrm-ghana

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was great Vp! You really told him whats what. That guy was for my character Tony Hart. You were right, I got an email from him, I think you hurt his feelings Twisted Evil

Quote:
I called the number you gave me and a lady picked up the phone stared asking me question and insulting me with bad words pls as i said, if you really interested then call me.

EDIT: Mr Mohammed may call for Baldrick in the coming days. You can play the idiot however you want, have fun Wink

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp,

seeing your great work here gave me another idea. If this calls, she might initially just want to talk with However, I've just informed her that you are my most trusted and worthy associate, who is running the entire foundation in my absence, while I tour Africa delivering grant money to people. You are authorized to make grants of up to 10,000 pounds, but not before you are completely convinced and receive all documentation, of course.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic