SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Brothers Truck (Pictures)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of you who visit the PWT already knew that my brother was involved in a car accident last Thursday. He launched the vehicle, flipped it twice, knocked over a telephone pole, and survived.

He has a broken pelvis (2 bones in front of the pelvis, and 1 in the back) and a hairline fracture near the bottom of his back.

The pictures below are not the orginal size, I HAD to resize them because of how huge the picture files were. You can thank Harry Bawls for standing out in sub zero temps to take these pictures, the truck is truely a mess.

Shocked

Brother should be getting out today, but I'm not positive at this time.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats that white stuff in the pictures? Laughing

Good to know that your bro isn't too badly injured.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snow, YUCK.. I hate snow.

When Pa took the pictures, I think it was -9 without the wind chill.. With the wind chill it was -35 or something like that. Poor guy stood out there with no gloves or hat for 5 minutes taking pictures and was numb afterwards till we got back into the car.

Last edited by Radden on Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch Shocked

Glad to hear your brother is recovering.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your brother is a lucky bloke, good job he was in a sturdy jeep/land cruiser type motor.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy moly, Radden! Shocked

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad your brother is going to be ok. Is he going to have to wear any casts or headgear while his bones heal?

starstarstarstar
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, they cant do anything for that area =\..

He just got home, he has a walker.. probably next step is those things that go under your arms, I forgot the name.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crutches I suppose?

Wish him well, Radden. Those picture show it was a bad accident. Good to hear he is able to leave the hospital. Do the docs expect a full recovery?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, crutches..

Full recovery in 8-10 weeks.. He'll make it through it no problem.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he still in pain? Good to hear that he doesn't need to go through extensive physical therapy. Pelvic fractures can have a dramatic effect on your mobility.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll have pain for 8 weeks, according to the doctors. I don't really know the full extent of his pain, as i'm not him.. But I could only imagine what it feels like with a fractured pelvis trying to walk.

The only pain I went through is when I had back surgery at 15.. But I had the best doctors in my state operate on me.

Morphine made me sick Razz
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Radden wrote:
... when I had back surgery at 15 ...

Only last year? Wink

Btw, sorry about your brother.

Looks like crutches won't help the truck any. At least you can try to sell the spare on Ebay.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch! Glad he's going to be OK. Drive safe!

PS I noticed that the keys are still in the ignition. Better grab them just in case? Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KD Mad, You ass Razz (at your first comment)

@Gnasher - Yeah I noticed them too when I was there with my dad, The only keys on that are his truck keys so it's really no use. I might stop by some day to take the keys but.. what will that accomplish? It's not like I can hop in the vehicle and run off Razz.

I'm a VERY safe driver, by the way Wink.

PS to everyone: If you want a full size picture (2304 x 1728) let me know and I can post it.
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks pretty bad. Just glad that your brother wasn't severly injured, not that a fractured pelvis is a mere scratch, but you know what I mean.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you look at the 3rd picture, the steering wheel is jammed way up. I think that when he launched and hit, I think that's when my brother went airborne and REALLY hit the steering wheel. We're mostly positive that's what happened, but my brother remembers so little that it's almost impossible to say.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I might stop by some day to take the keys but.. what will that accomplish? It's not like I can hop in the vehicle and run off .

Well that was kinda the intended joke? Oh, never mind......... Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My god, that is devastating damage to the truck, hope your bro recovers well!!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your brother is extremely fortunate. Most people that hit poles at speed are not as lucky and most cars that break them are more severely damaged. Going over is also a high risk maneuver but doing a double cartwheel is very bad as Jimmy airbags are not designed to help in that situation and your bro's Jimmy did not even have one.

Hey, my brother was on the design team for the Jimmy back in the day. The truck is of course a total loss. The creases on the roof give that away. The tempered glass blew out but the passenger compartment held up pretty well. I think even a Volvo engineer would have been pleased.

But again, your brother was lucky.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone, I'm still trying to make him grasp how extremely lucky he is (I even told him a few posts from this thread).. I don't know if he is up-to-date on how extremely lucky he is. After Pa (harry bawls) took the pictures, we showed them to my brother and he was in disbelief.

I thank everyone that posted in this thread - indeed my brother was EXTREMELY lucky to survive such an ordeal.
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send my regards to your 'bro...

Kinda being knowledgeable in wrecks, I can say that I have worked fatalities with less damage to the vehicle. Yes, your brother was very fortunate.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably lucky it was a left hand drive - most of the damage on the right hand side seems to be at the right front door. Then he probably went off the road to that side anyway.

Hope he gets better fast.

Must admit I was puzzled when I looked at the images looking for the truck. Guess that's just another example of the bonnet/hood, boot/trunk duality of the English/American language. Down here in New Zealand a truck is commercial vehicle with up to 30 or 34 wheels, and something the size of your brother's truck would be called a van, a ute or a 4x4.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel every bit of your brother's pain as I wear the same T-shirt.

4 years ago I rolled (6 times) a soft top convertible (fell asleep) in Namibia. I needed a rescue aircraft to come from 1000 KM away to take me to hospital. I smashed my arm and had concussion (head hit the road thru the softop) but now I have absolutely no problems caused by the accident.

I hope your brother has the same luck.

Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck to your Bro mate. Thumbs up

I was mad enough to race bikes when I was younger(I dont bounce so well these days)and there ain't much I hav'nt broken, the human body is amazing
in it's resilience remember Barry Sheene??

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic