SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I melted Yusuf's brain.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone else sent me Yusuf's address, so I don't have his original message, but it was an absolutely generic "dead bank customer": Yusuf's desk is an auditor at the Bank of Africa. His client's corpse died in a plane crash. He promised 30% of $18 million to anyone who would help him.

All of Righteous's mangled grammar is intentional, I try not to give these rodents a free English lesson if I can help it. Scambaiter's commentary is in ( ).

===============================================

To:

Hello, it is I, I am not receive all of your e-mail, about the 18 million and 30 %, please to resend it?

Thank you,

To:

Dear Righteous ,

Thanks for your mail which I just received with the contents well understood. I want to assure you that there is no risk in this transaction , the reason why I contacted you in this transaction is because our late customer Mr Angelo Mammoliti is a foreigner and an indigene of (Burkinabe) can not stand as next of kin to our deceased customer unless a foreigner.But for now I want you to be following up every process that I will be giving you so that we can acheive this aim.

I want you to assure me of your capability of handling this transfer with trust by giving me the following informations about yourself:
1) Your age.
2) Your occupation.
3)Your private telephone number.
4) Your location and your full contact address
Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance. Well, having served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement I deem it necessary to utilise this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent inconjuction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my familys after my retirement through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number , with the following reasons: (a)Before the death of our deceased customer his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa. (b)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heritor of the fund.

(c)And for the above reasons the managements of the bank authorised me officially as the executive manager, AUDTITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorisation bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected. More so, the only information�s required from you by the bank is your banking datas as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction.

Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information's concerning our deceased customer. The deceased account holder with our bank was Mr. , FROM CANADA National who naturalised here in Burkina Faso for (16) years. He held account number , with our bank. He died in Kenya air ways that crashed at Abidjan with his family at as I stated in my first mail. Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the auditing and accounting Manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account. Since I am here I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences. I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enters your account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement.

I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation. We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and the government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed. After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to our late customer I will fly down your country for investment with my own share, but I will advise you to keep it as a top secret because no body again new about this transaction except you and I.

May Almighty Allah bless you.
Waiting to hear from you urgently,
Best Regards,
Yusuf

To:

As-Salaam Alaykum, Mr (that is about all the Arabic I know!),

It is I again, I am received of your last message, also with the contents well understood. I am happy to assure you of my capability of handling this transfer with trust, so here are the informations you requested, all 4 of them:

1) I am 32 year of old.
2) I work at company as copy editor, editing copies of things that are copied needing to be edited. It is okay work and the moneys are fine, but it is always nice to have more, yes?
3) ' main number is [1-XXX-XXX-XXXX], please to asking for my name when you are call. However our office is new and they have been working on the phones this week. So they sometimes are out service. And other times people will call and get the wrong number. So please be patient and keep trying. Or simply use e-mail if you cannot get through to me.
4) I am located in: North University Station, Post Office Box [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX], UNITED STATE.

If you are to send me something to my full contact address, I would advice you to not include my name on it, simply send to the address and it will get there. That way we may insure that no body learns of our relationship.

Trusting in your maturity and understanding, I am,

To:

As-Salaam Alaykum Wr Wb

Dear

Thanks for youe urgent reply to my mail , how are you and your family , i know that is Almighty ALLAH that make me to contact you for this deal , so you don't have anything to fear am hear to give you all information that demand by the bank.

please quickly re-type this application form and send it to our foreign remittance department director (Bank Of Africa (BOA) by mail to the office of our remittance director on this e-mail address () also indicate to the bank to always contact you through your fax or email address, any of them which is more confidential, do not forget to get me informed as soon you send this application to the bank.
don't forget to include your email address, fax number and your telephone number . N.B I will like you to send the application by E-mail to the bank because of security reason . please immediately you send the application try to Call on this for more information ,so that i can give you advice ,

I waiting your mail .
Mr Yusuf
********************************************************************************************
ATTN
Foreign remittance director
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Avenue Kwame Nkuruma
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
E-mail:
Fax

SIR,
"APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SEBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY NHERITANCE FUNDS OF $18.000.000 FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER 1036-086"

I am the Relation and next of kin to late Mr Your client who held above account number and died in Kenya planeCrash .
I discovered the above account details in my late Relation private bedroom as his next of kin, I humbly appeal to your honoured office to release and transfer this money in to my receiving bank account details below.

(1)my bank name ...........................................

(2)my bank address is ............................................

(3)swift code.......................................................

(4)my bank account number ..........................................

(5)my bank telephone and fax number................................

(6)my personal address.............................................

(7)my personal telephone and fax numbers......................

(8)my private email address ........................................

(9)Occupation ..................................................

(10)Age.............................................................

(11) Account Name.....................................................

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this my application as I promise to abide by all your transaction rules and regulations.
Thanks Yours sincerely.

(I waited a day, then forwarded the still-blank form to the "foreign remittance director". Yusuf never said anything about filling it out, he just said to retype it, so that's what I "did"!)

To:

As-Salaam Alaykum Mr ,

Again I try your phone but still problems with the number, it does not get to you, I do not know why, so sorry.

I will have you know I have done as you say and re-type the application form and send to the foreign remittance department director at as you have instructioned. I am sorry it takes longer than 1 day, my typing is slow and it is a long form and it takes some time for me to re-type. There were many periods and I had to count to make sure I got them all and sometimes I lost count.

As I await his reply with baited breath, I am,

To:

Dear ,

It is I, , writing this message to you. I have been in contact with Mr of the Bank of Africa (BOA), he advices me to re-type this form and send to you which I have done. It is difficult as there were many periods and I had to count to make sure I got them all and sometimes I lost count. Mr Ali also tells me not to forget to include my email address, fax number and my telephone number, and I have remembered not to forget. My email is the same one as in this message, fax number I do not have, and phone number is for where I work as copy editor editing copies of things copied needing to be edited, their main number is [1-XXX-XXX-XXXX], please to asking for my name when you are call. However our office is new and they have been working on the phones this week. So they sometimes are out service. And other times people will call and get the wrong number. So please be patient and keep trying. Or simply use e-mail if you cannot get through to me.

Without much further ado about nothing, here is the form Mr Ali has asked I re-type:

(Copy of form removed to save space.)

As it says in the form above, I am,

To:

Dear Righteous

As-Salaam Alaykum Waramatulah r Wabarakatu
I read your mail I did not understand you mail , have you send the application ? Or what is the problem that is hard to fill
Fill your account information and send to the bank on the email that I give you .
I will be waiting your mail
Ma-salaam
Yusuf

To:

Dear ,

I am sorry I seem to have not understood completely. I thought I was just to re-type the form and send the form to the bank, they would fill it out after I speak with them on phone. So sorry if I was wrong. It is weekend now and they are probably closed. I will explain to them Monday.

It seems kind of unsafe though, to send such personal financial informations through email, what if someone else intercepts them? Would it be possible to print out a copy of the form and mail it to the bank instead? I know that is slower but I would feel much safer to do it that way. I have almost $12 thousands in my account of savings and would not want anyone else to get it.

Expectorating on your reply, I am,

P.S. What means "Waramatulah r Wabarakatu"? I know hardly any Arabic but am always interested for learning.

To:

ASalaam Alaykum
Dear Righteous
How are you today? I hope everything is ok with you , i read your mail and the content is well undersatnd , but one thing that you have to know about the application you can just copy the application and fill without print out and send to the bank by email .
like i told you i want you to send the application by mail to avoid intercepts by some of bank offical that is using the fund for the intrest .
regarding to your account you dont have anything to be worried here your account is very safe , what you need to do is to follow my advice.
please quickly fill the application and send to the bank , so that the bank can start the procesing of the fund to your mominate account.

about your question with (Waramatulah r Wabarakatu)
may the grance of Almighty ALLAH be with you
i will be waiting your mail
Ma_salaam
Yusuf

To:

Dear Yusuf,

I just receive your last mail, and I understand I simply sending the form through e-mail. However I am afraid to do this. I trust you and your bank, but e-mail is not secure and there are many computer hackers hacking into computers who may intercept it and I do not want them to have my bank info. That is why I ask if there is a place to I can send the informations through regular postal mail. Perhaps your own private address, not the bank's? Or perhaps the address of Mr ? That way it will go directly to you and no one else will get it. I am sorry for be trouble, it is just my concern.

With you in Almighty Allah, I am,

To:

look i can undersatand you if you can not send the appliacation is better you forget about the deal
if you can trust me how did you think some one will put trust in you i dont if you will give me mt shear after the fund get to your account .
Yusuf

(Yusuf's insistence on email is starting to grate on me. Time to make up some computer crap.)

To:

Yusuf,

PLEASE PLEASE do not misunderstand me!! I most definitively CAN send the application letter, I do not want to lose this deal! I am only concerned about my account informations being taken by computer hackers hacking into computers. This happens much in the Untied States and is very big problem. That is my ONLY concern, I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY but e-mail is not secure so I am scared to send my informations through it. I am afraid SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU, someone who can not be trusted, may take them for his own purposes. If someone else is to get the account number they can steal the $18 million before I can even send you your share! That is why I ask to send it through regular postal mail, as the computer hackers hacking into computers cannot get to it that way.

I have just spoked to my co-worker at where I work as copy editor editing copies of things copied needing to be edited, and he suggests I use "SECURE HEADERS" for e-mail. These are headers you put at the start of a e-mail message that tells the Internet routers to use Secure Socket Headers (SSH) encryption when I send the e-mails. That way they are encoded between my computer and the bank's, this is SAFE from computer hackers hacking into computers! So perhaps we can do this that way.

What I need from you is: (1) The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the bank's computer where my e-mail will be sent to. And (3) An encryption key, this is a 25-character key that you must make up, it can be anything, but it must be set up on your end before I can send the e-mail. (4) This last one is iportant, PLEASE BREAK THE KEY IN TO 5 PARTS AND SEND EACH PART IN A SEPARATE E-MAIL!! That way no computer hackers hacking into computers will get the entire key! Be sure you tell me the order in which each part goes.

Once I have this I will ABSOLUTELY provide my bank informations. One last question is do I send them to YOU , or to FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR AT THE BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)??

Apologetic for my inexplicableness, I remain,

(Yusuf doesn't reply for a couple of days, so I reaffirm my interest.)

To:

Yusuf,

PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS, please write to tell me if things are okay with us!! I am sorry to cause you so much trouble, I will very much like to still help you with $18 million and I get 30 %, YES??? I just need encryption key for sending e-mail, it can be ANYTHING just pick something and when you tell me it is set up on your end I will send the completed form to BOTH YOUR SELF AND THE REV MARTINS F. SANNI FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR AT BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)!!!

Urgently in need of your respondence, I am,

(I also add this in case he thinks I may be on to him...)

To:

Yusuf, I forget to tell you if I cause you problem with sending the form I am also willing to take just 20% not 30% for making up to you!!

To:

Dear Righteous

I read your mail and the content , well if you really have interest to assist me in this transaction , just send your application by mail or fax .
I , cant give you any IP of our computer
Yusuf

(*Whew*, thank goodness, I thought I'd lost you Yusuf. Don't scare me like that buddy.)

To:

Dear Yusuf,

I must to THANK YOU PROFUSELY!!!! for allowing me to continue help with your transaction! Please be sure I will NOT let you down! I will fill out the application RIGHT NOW and mail TODAY! You must to get it within this week, or at the latest very early next! Just think my friend, soon we shall both be RICH!

May Allah clasp you to his ample bosoms (Hope I say that right!),

P.S. Am I still allowed 30%, or just 20% since that is what I said I would settle on?

(So I wait a few days, pretending to send him the form through postal mail. When Yusuf doesn't respond after a week, Righteous checks in...)

To:

Yusuf my friend,

How are you? I am fine. Except one thing, a week I send the form and still I do not hear from the bank! You work there, is there someway you can check and see if it gets there? I am urgent to conclude this business.

Thank you,

P.S. I have 2 emails for you, I send this to both since I am not sure which one is your primary.

(The "2 emails" are of course his spamming address, and his "mugus who respond" address.)

To:

Dear Righteous

How are you and your family , am so wonder to hear that you have send the application to the bank in a week ago please can you give me the email of the bank that you send the application to? Because i have make some verification here in the bank there is nothing like application in the bank regarding to this transaction .
please i want you to fill the application and send to the bank email address

do this and also send me the copy of the application so that i can monitor the application very well.
another this please be always contact me on this email for security resaon
waiting your mail
Yusuf

To:

Dear Yusuf,

I and my family are both fine, I see them later this week for Thanksgiving holiday, thanks for asking. How is yours?

I am sorry to be confused, but I sent the application to the bank by postal mail, that is what you instructioned me to do after I said I did not want to send it by email as there were many computer hackers hacking into computers who may get my bank informations since you did not want to set up Secure Socket Headers (SSH) and send me an encryption code for the email I was to send the bank the application form in. That is where we left off, when you told me to send by mail.

The address I send the form to was thusly:

ATTN
Foreign remittance director
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Avenue Kwame Nkuruma
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Please advice,

To:

Dear Righteous

I read your mail ; this morning I call the bank secretary Mrs Linda to open hear computer for verification
And she show me what you send to the bank without ant bank information , that is not application , please if you really have interest in this deal open up and fill your account information to the bank
Do this and get bank to me
Yusuf

(I assume he's referring to the original blank form I forwarded to his "bank".)

(Heehee, this is where I just go nuts. I challenge anyone to make sense of the second paragraph in this reply.)

To:

Dear Yusuf,

I think what Mrs Linda is saying is that she got a blank form which was not filled out. This was from when you first ask me to copy the form and send to the bank, and I simply re-type it since that is what you say to do. It was a long form and it takes some time for me to re-type. There were many periods and I had to count to make sure I got them all and sometimes I lost count. Then you explain to me to fill it out and send, that is when I say I am concern to send it email as there are many computer hackers hacking into computers and I do not want them to get the informations as they may do bad things to them. That is when I suggest Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" and send me the key in 5 emails with telling what order to put them in, but you just tell me to send the form by mail or fax so I send it by mail, that is postal mail, because it is what you say to do! I send it last week on Monday to the address on the form but it seems not to arrived. So that is where we are now.

In your previous message you again ask me to send it by email once again but I am still concern about computer hackers hacking into computers getting my informations and doing bad things with them so I will not send it by email without Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" because without Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" computer hackers hacking into computers may get my informations and doing bad things with them. It is better if I can send by postal mail because it has no computer hackers hacking into computers who may do bad things with my informations when they get them if I send it without Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" which prevents computer hackers hacking into computers from getting my informations and doing bad things to my informations once the computer hackers hacking into computers hack into computers and get my informations. Because with postal mail there is no computers for computer hackers hacking into computers to hack into and get my informations and do bad things to them, thus no Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" is needed to prevent the computer hackers hacking into computers from hacking into computers and getting my informations and doing bad things to the informations after they hack into computers and get them. The only other way is to use Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" so that computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack into computers and get my informations and do bad things to them, because Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" prevents computer hackers hacking into computers from hacking into computers and getting my informations, and if computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack into computers and getting my informations they cannot do bad things to the informations because they will not have the informations to do bad things to because the computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack into computers and thus cannot get my informations to do bad things to, because that is where the informations that they would do bad things to is stored, it is stored in the computers into which the computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack! Because of Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key"!

I hope this all make sense,

(The "bank" responds but Yusuf does not. I think his head exploded from reading the last message.)

To:

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

Date at Ouaga 22/11/2006 .

DEAR BENEFICIARY.

SUBJECT: YOUR APPLICATION

Attn ,

Reference to the mail recieved in this bank regarding to the inherinatce fund please can you quickly reconfirm your bank account infoormation with your parsonal information to enable us carry out the our verification about the said amount.

We advice you to send this information to the reconsoliation manager on this email

Thanks for your coopration

Mrs Linda Smith

For Bank of Africa (BOA)

(Righteous tries to blow up the banker's head as well, while still keeping Yusuf's name a secret, since he asked...)

To: Linda Smith

Dear Mrs Linda,

Or should I call you Mrs Smith? My friend Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but he calls you Mrs Linda when he tels me of you, which is your first name. It seems in your country you address people by their first name as last, when in fact their last name is first. Except last time Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but his first was first and his last was last which is as it is in Untied State. Please let me know which is right, if the last name is first, on the left, or if it is right to have the last name right on the right, or is right on the right wrong, or maybe first left is right and first right is wrong which is the same as last right right, unless last right is wrong, but then again last left may not be right, and in that case maybe the first left last is right and the last right left is wrong. And what about the middle?

As to the APPLICATION: As I explain to Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but he tells me to copy the form and send to the bank so that is what I do. It was a long form and it takes some time for me to re-type. There were many periods and I had to count to make sure I got them all and sometimes I lost count. Then Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but he tells me now to fill it out and send, that is when I say I am concern to send it email as there are many computer hackers hacking into computers and I do not want them to get the informations as they may do bad things to them. That is when I suggest Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" and he send me the key in 5 emails with telling what order to put them in, but he just tell me to send the form by mail or fax so I send it by mail, that is postal mail, because it is what Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but that is what he say to do! I send it last week on Monday to the address on the form but it seems not to arrived. So that is where we are now.

In Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but in his previous message he again ask me to send it by email once again but I am still concern about computer hackers hacking into computers getting my informations and doing bad things with them so I will not send it by email without Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" because without Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" computer hackers hacking into computers may get my informations and doing bad things with them. It is better if I can send by postal mail because it has no computer hackers hacking into computers who may do bad things with my informations when they get them if I send it without Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" which prevents computer hackers hacking into computers from getting my informations and doing bad things to my informations once the computer hackers hacking into computers hack into computers and get my informations. Because with postal mail there is no computers for computer hackers hacking into computers to hack into and get my informations and do bad things to them, thus no Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" is needed to prevent the computer hackers hacking into computers from hacking into computers and getting my informations and doing bad things to the informations after they hack into computers and get them. The only other way is to use Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" so that computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack into computers and get my informations and do bad things to them, because Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key" prevents computer hackers hacking into computers from hacking into computers and getting my informations, and if computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack into computers and getting my informations they cannot do bad things to the informations because they will not have the informations to do bad things to because the computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack into computers and thus cannot get my informations to do bad things to, because that is where the informations that they would do bad things to is stored, it is stored in the computers into which the computer hackers hacking into computers cannot hack! Because of Secure Socket Headers (SSH) using "encryption key"!

So since I get no reply from Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but he does not reply. So I ask YOU Mrs Linda (Or should I call you Mrs Smith? My friend Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but he calls you Mrs Linda when he tels me of you, which is your first name. It seems in your country you address people by their first name as last, when in fact their last name is first. Except last time Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but his first was first and his last was last which is as it is in Untied State. Please let me know which is right, if the last name is first, on the left, or if it is right to have the last name right on the right, or is right on the right wrong, or maybe first left is right and first right is wrong which is the same as last right right, unless last right is wrong, but then again last left may not be right, and in that case maybe the first left last is right and the last right left is wrong. And what about the middle?) I ask YOU to provide me with 2 things: (1) The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the bank's computer where my e-mail will be sent to. And (3) An encryption key, this is a 25-character key that you must make up, it can be anything, but it must be set up on your end before I can send the e-mail. (4) This last one is iportant, PLEASE BREAK THE KEY IN TO 5 PARTS AND SEND EACH PART IN A SEPARATE E-MAIL!! That way no computer hackers hacking into computers will get the entire key! Be sure you tell me the order in which each part goes.

Once I am concerned that no computer hackers hacking into computers will be able to hack into computers and get my informations to do bad things to them, because of "Secure Socket Headers" (SSH), I will quickly reconfirm my bank account infoormation with my parsonal information to enable you carry out the your verification about the said amount.

Also please explain all of this to Yus-- er, well his name is not important, but please explain to him as he seem to find all of this very difficult to understand.

Sincerely,

To:

Dear Yusuf,

I receive email from then bank today, and I explain everything to Mrs Linda, hopefully her understand is better than you. I will let you know what her answer does.

(Yusuf's reply is very short. I think I gave him brain damage!)

To:

Ok will be expecting your reply .

(The "bank" realizes talking with Righteous is a waste of time, so they decide to try robbing her in person.)

To:

Attn Mr

I have forward you mail to the management of the bank for view , because I can do anything with out the management , now the conclusion is we advice you to come dawn here in Parson for the bank to arrange the processing of your inheritance fund

Falling to comply with this offer you may lose the fiund.

Thanks

Management

Bank of Africa

To: "Bank of Africa"

Dear Bank of Africa,

Why must you forward to the management, and can't do anything without the management, when you ARE the management? It says so in your signature! I do not understand your bank at all, it is the goofiest bank ever. You do not do business by postal email, only by email, except when I do business by email you say I must do business in Parson! This makes no sense.

It is difficult for me to come to your bank in Parson as I am not a clergy person, but rather a copy editor who edits copies of things that are copied needing to be edited. Also I am woman (MS. , not Mr!) and I do not think they allow them to become priests. Unless you know a better way?

Please to tell,

(After several Yusuf-less days, Righteous checks in.)

To:

Dear my friend Yusuf,

I hope all is swell with you? I am become concern when I do not hear from you or bank for many day. Your bank is hard, to understand I think they speak not good English, as good as yours. They ask me to come to your bank to appear as a clergyman, but I cannot as I am a woman! Do they want me to go in disguise? Please to find out what they want and tell me, I will do my best to try of it.

All your base are belong to us,

(50 Mega-Nerd Points for anyone who gets that reference!)

To:

Dear Righteous

Thanks for your mail , please i want you to try and comply with the bank demand so that they can transfer the fund to your account.
Please do this as the bank demand and get back to me
Yusuf

(And that's the last I ever heard from Yusuf. I sent him a couple of quick "I lost the form, can you resend it?" messges but he never answered back. I kept him occupied for about a month though. I like to think he's still trying to make sense of those two huge messages. If you'd like to say hi to Yusuf, and maybe offer to help him with that $18 million, you can write to him at or . His "Bank of Africa" can be reached at . Tell him "" says hello.)

THE END
WIR
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All your base are belong to us,

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure genius. Laughing
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My stomach is aching with lauphter.

This is genious!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic