SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Radius Investments : Money Mule Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very authentic looking email and website - based in Japan.

http://radiusgr.org/index.php

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
beeman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, The site looks like it was ripped from www.radiusinvestments.com. I put a call into them to let them know. I put a call into Mr. May to let him know his info has been used.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=12565
Nicely spotted. I'll send on it.
[Edit]- Sent

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

radiusgr.net (sloooow) is the same scam.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good catch, I'm on it.
[Edit]- DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=12571

[Edit]- Ugh, radiusgr.biz is up and running as well.
DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=12582

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
beeman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hooked up with the real site's web person. Theyre gonna put a disclaimer on their site. They have been trying to figure out who hosts the two clones. I've called register.com, the server owner. They are not sure who the sponsoring registrar is but they are working on it.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey beeman. The 2 clones are hosted on a botnet, which means only a registrar kill will work. If a host kills them, they will just jump. Let the real company know that both domains are registered through joker.com.

Naked Mod pics!
star
beeman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wiil do. Thanks
scamnot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn`t count on Register.com breaking a sweat.

The botnet MU-HOME.COM (for Norden United) - http://suckerswanted.blogspot.com/2006/11/norden-united-ltd.html has been up for quite a while, in spite of several notifications & larts Sad

See nanae post for full details.

Linky

Mod edit: made a link to prevent forum blowout - Chester
maztuhblastah
Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets better. You know those two name servers? (ns1/ns2.jp-nani.com)

They resolve to bot computers as well. Awesome.

We're definitely gonna need registrar help... Or LEO.

Evil or Very Mad

root@usm4n:/ # cat /var/log/kills.log

Banks: 26 HYIP/Misc: 23 Total: 49
United Kingdom x 9 Netherlands x 7 Nigeria x 2 United States x 2 Benin x 1 Germany x 1 Togo x 1 Senegal x 1 Hong Kong x 1 Spain x 1 France x 1 Switzerland x 1 pyramid x 22
<b>--._.->solidinvestment.com -- rest in pieces!<-._.--</b>
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm popping off an abuse complaint to joker.com, the registrar for all 3 domains. The online job application, which is NOT secure, constitutes phishing. Meanwhile, the site person Beeman has been talking to should notify Radius' legal dept about the copyright infringement issue. A letter from them stating in no uncertain terms that these domains do NOT belong to Radius Investments and that the site content is being used in violation of their copyright would definitely help.

@falnsb- could you please post the original spam with headers?

[Edit] FWIW, abuse sent
Oh FFS! They bounced my complaint as spam! Evil or Very Mad
Resubmitted through joker's online phishing complaint form. Ticket #PDE90767515

Naked Mod pics!
star
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry but I deleted it. I delete all this shit unless I am actually baiting. The email was one of those images that yuo can't cut and paste. Sorry.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
beeman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two of the listed individuals on the domain registrations are real people. They have found the fraudulent charges on their cards and are disputing them. Joker should get the chargebacks any time now....That should get their attention
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd they don't have a Japanese mirror site, but not completely unusual. They are not on the list of warning companies from the Japanese Financial Services Agency. Last time I looked anyway.

http://www.fsa.go.jp/en/index.html

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Doesn't surprise me, Miyu. Their come-on is that they are a Japanese company, but their "target audience" is overseas. They don't expect their victims to look for a Japanese site, so they didn't bother.

Naked Mod pics!
star
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sites are down for me, but I'm not seeing a registrar hold.
Pretty sad when the real company being victimized is screaming bloody murder. Rolling Eyes

Naked Mod pics!
star
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Result!
radiusgr.org and radiusgr.biz now show "client hold", and all 3 sites are offline! Very Happy Very Happy

Naked Mod pics!
star
Tmarsh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if this has already been taken care of so I figured I'd post this here because it seems like you guys have a better jist of what's going on with this situation than I do. I received an e-mail on today, 2-21-07, from this same scammer and I actually almost filled in the information. At any rate, thank God I didn't, however I noticed that the web address was http://radgr.org/career.php. After reading your posts, I'm gald I didn't fill out the application, but I wanted to make sure this address was already being tracked as a fraud as well.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tmarsh- it is now, thanks for letting us know!
DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=12848
Can you post the mail and headers (with your email removed, of course)?

Naked Mod pics!
star
sinbad54
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads need to be slapped extra hard and I just don't have the connections on my own so I need to give this one to the pros. I was able to copy the body of the email as a bitmap and I saved the source code as well, along with the return e-address: "Radius Investments, LLC" <[email protected]> Just got this Mar12, 07. I can send my copies to anyone's PM who wants to pick this up.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting.....walla.com looks like an Israeli ISP in Telaviv. Is it me or have there been a lot of recent scams that resolv to Israeli ISPs? Why the aparent sudden shift to that region?
beeman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry...walla.com is an e-mail provider...not an ISP
sinbad54
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it seems walla is getting more popular and there has been a noticeable shift from L, N to Benin and many seem to have some connection with the UK. But I'm having problems tracking this Radius lad and I would really like to nail him/ (them). Any help will be appreciated. It's sad to see a legit company lose it's rep because of some leech.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh come on, you are driving ourselfs crazy with all that me myself. Me meself and aiii can't hear the voices anymore! Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic