SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very chatty isn't he?
Quote:
Good Day,
Please Use the Account Of our accountant.The account Detail is Below

ABBEY BANK129 HIGH STREET LEWISHAM SE13 LONDONACCOUNT NUMBER:16807517SORT CODE:090126ACCOUNT NAME; MRS C TAKPIRegardsAllen Robert

Shame the Cypriot bank had a problem taking my $50.000.00!
I just know that by the time I get contacted by the bank again, this account will be a sore point Twisted Evil
I understand Alan has it already which is great. Smile

Waterloo Road again. VVVVVV

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more info from our lad (donation application form from my last bait):

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him who is Mrs. Takpi and got this answer:
Quote:

Mrs Takpi is our accountant in facing africa she will not keep a fee for her self.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mathias. Wow, what a clown. A medical doctor earning �4000 per year??? I don't think so.

Tell him you have checked his passport number online and it gives a different address, can he please correct the error.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:
@Mathias. Tell him you have checked his passport number online and it gives a different address, can he please correct the error.

sorry but THIS bait is finished/dead since 3 weeks after I have tortured him and extracted as much info as possible.

He used the lad name"Dr. Chris Cross" and that�s why some noma organizations have put a big warning linked to their pages that warn abaot a certain Dr. Cross trying to collect donations... Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ahh, that's where the oddities have crept in. I wondered about the December date.

Damned persistent bugger, isn't he?

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I have a volunteer surgeon for him. I told him I'll take care of all expenses, just help me with the visa and certificates for him, and got this strange reply:

Quote:

Thanks once again for your email.For now we have over 4,00 Surgeon that are Involved in this surgery.I dont think that we need more.The surgery is now going to take pleace in europe we are going to take the surgery down to africa to help this children because if we are to do the surgery at europe it will be very hard for the children to make it because of cost.So the idea is to do the surgery at Africa.Please remember to convert the money before sending it.

I'll have some questions for him over this text.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please remember to convert the money before sending it.

Yes, always very important. Everybody take note. What you convert it to is, of course, your own business.

"Can you change this $250,000 into anguish and pain, please?"

I have opened a new bait with him as the head of a group of morris dancers - yup.

Quote:
One of our members passed on your details to me. I am
and I have a troupe of entertainers who
travel rural England putting on shows for charity
outside pubs. Perhaps you have heard of us, we have
been on television.

It is always difficult choosing which charities to
give the money we collect to as there are so many good
causes but we would like to give �10,000 to Facing
Africa.

and I get this back...

Quote:
Thanks for Your email.Please you can send the money via western union to london UK.Please Get back at me with The Information you use in sending the money.Which Include The MTCN,Senders Name and Location Receivers name which will be in my name.Please i advice that you to be sending it instulmetally. send 1,500 for now after i have received it i will inform you so that you can send Another One.This is Because Their is a new Money Law in Uk now which states that No one will Receive up to $3,000USD from Western Union Again.I hope You will Understand.

Yes, I understand perfectly Smile

Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He IS a scumbag... I mailed him to say I sent an International Money Order for $ 1,000 to his London address. But oh, no, that's not good enough for this turd:

Allen Robert wrote:
Good day,
Thanks for Your Email.Please we dont take Money Order.I will advice you to use the western union.
Thanks
Allen
Evil or Very Mad
Doesn't come as a surprise though. Twisted Evil

@ Mathias: Hey, there's Waterloo Road again on the form he sent you. Shocked

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Max. Tell him to return the Money Order and you will do the Western Union when you get it back.

Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an American account.

Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 616 Old York Road, Elkins Park, PA 19027
Bank Number: 1-800-432-1000
Swift Code:BOFAUS3N
Account Number: 003830243445
ABA (transit number) 031202084
Beneficiary Name: Aubrey's Haven LLC c/o Mary V. Miller Turner
Beneficiary Address:PO Box 30231, Elkins Park, PA 19027
Telephone Number: 215-500-2697

will forward w/ headers to [email protected]

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Good.

This looks like a Real Victim� so tread lightly.

Any mods in the USA want to track this person down and clue them in before they do something silly (and illegal)???

Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma, that's my suspicion as well. I sent the info to alan@aa419, but I'm concerned this is, as you put it, a Real Victim. Someone this mugu has coerced into doing his dirty work. I'm also getting more and more suspicious that this lad might be only the tip of the iceberg, working with one or more someones.

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ambdrvr2
I'm positive he's not a loner. His mate *snip*l the erstwhile love scammer had much too much info about the scam to be an outsider that got lucky.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)

Last edited by Nick L Cadmium on Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ambdrvr2

616 Old York Road shows this
CVS/pharmacy
616 Old York Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Clicky
Clicky

BoA Locations using Zip 19027 as search
Clicky

1-800-432-1000
Clicky

BOFAUS3N
Clicky
See page 4

Couldn't get anything for the account number, but i'm not gonna dig too deeply on that.

Clicky

No luck on Aubrey's Haven LLC
LLC is Clicky

Mary Valestine Miller-Turner?
Clicky

PO BOX 30231
Clicky

Elkins Park
Clicky

(215) 500-2697
Clicky

Mary Turner Miller Pa turns this up
Clicky

Hope any or some of this helps...

Mod Edit: Links converted to Clickies to prevent page blowout [BB]
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^@ Emma Stralian. Thanks, will do! Laughing

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day Evena,
Thanks for geting back at me.I can see that your having a good time out there.Regarding your donation please i will like to know how much is that so that i can be able to tell you how to send it.

So how much from the collection out of the box at the film crew canteen/ etc?
Zero sexual response from a fantastic pair of Boobs, and a very pretty lady. So where am I now? Minimal sendings of money. Promises of lots. Difficulties in payments (twice- 2). WUxfers none.
Mails 2 per day on the whole, to Trustee and Evena each. Little discussion of amounts save it is from �750k. In fact what I do is blather and get nowhere. AND it works! Most often I respond by saying
" I don't know anything about doing all of this , I need your help." Its reply. " Darling I am suffering so much because you have not paid Amudu." Reply- " I live on the Western Islands
and the WU ofice is 400 miles away in Edinbrgh. Please send bank details for a transfer."
Answers to line 3 please. Yes I am a total waste of time and space, and I seem to be doing so and I am still in there.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme

Last edited by Began Steele on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did say that this scam had more to it than we know. We have the obscure company names,and people. These are not plucked out of thin air by this thicko. We hit several fake companies at the start. When this scam busts for good, then can we put it together and ensure we have a cohesive data file. And then give it to the police. It's the spadework that goes with the fun so don't knock my thoughts here. We are working in the dark, don't have resource except our wits, but I expect we have all those little bits that with an expert, with police resource can build a serious crime picture. How about Himetals LTD?Who to report that criminal offence to?We just need enough to whet some curiosity, and have a person in the right place wanting to answer questions.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan won't close vics' bank accounts. They are looked at closely for a fraud angle. If the account is innocent then there is no worry. My feeling about Mr Allen Robert is that he is a rank amateur. "Changing currency" before sending it via Wuxfer and other faux pas prove that pretty conclusively. I think he is the low level passer and day to day traffic handler. Other people involved? Absolutely. High up the chain with knowledge of bank accounts etc. Notice Waterloo Road figures 3 times now. I have sent an email to a friend who was a high ranker with the Met for many years, asking for off the record comment about those addresses from his sources.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm straight baiting this miserable creature on his helping 1 account. He's gotten really slow to reply lately Rolling Eyes

Reading everyones responses, it seems like theres a few different styles? I wonder if hes hired out helpers LOL.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he doesn't notice 11-digit MTCN's...... I'm just hoping that he doesn't notice and he runs to the WU office again. My retarded scanner decided to die today, so I couldn't send the form that had the actual MTCN on it. Crying or Very sad

I wonder how rushed this guy's becoming... how many of us are actually baiting him still?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally caught his attention again by threatening to send my donation through the website. However, as mentioned above he seems too busy to do anything but warn me off. He doesn't even bother to provide an alternative, simply tells me the website is not secure.

Normally this would warrant a slap, but since this is a special case, I will go easy and ask for an alternative. I want to keep him busy.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my morris dancing troupe offered to deliver �10,000 in crisp new notes to our lad 'anywhere in the Home Counties, The West Country or as far north as Newlyn (which is on the south coast of Cornwall)'

Nope. He wants a WUxfer.

Quote:
Good day,
Thanks for geting back at me.Please Use the western union and get back at me with the Following Information.
1 - MTCN (Money transfer control number)
2 - Text Question
3 - Senders name and Address
4 - You are to state in your mail the exact amount that you sent.
5- Reciever's Name and Address
Regards
Allen Robert

I have slapped him hard saying how much I hate American multi-nationals and I will have nothing to do with WU or MG. I have asked what other options are available - but I think he is running out.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

schmoebob wrote:
I finally caught his attention again by threatening to send my donation through the website. However, as mentioned above he seems too busy to do anything but warn me off. He doesn't even bother to provide an alternative, simply tells me the website is not secure.

He didn't even tell me that - I think I may have been dropped.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's getting rattled: After I told him the board were getting nervous over his 3 bank transfer failures, I get this.
Quote:
Good day,
thanks for Geting back at me.as you may know, that account was giving to us by one of our donors so i called the bank and i was informed that they are having system error so that they cant receive any fund for now.Even our accountant called his bank to know if the bank can receive Transfer in Million and the bank said No that this is a personal account and that it can not receive donation in Millions.Please Fellati0, all this account are given to us by our donors so we can not know extectly what went wrong.We cant even use the Cyprus and ABBEY account any more i will be glad to provide you with a new account detail for you to make the donation through and i am sure that it can receive the donation.Thanks For your Understanding

N:B Please Note that All this account Is Provided To Us by our Donors so that We can use them in receiving donations from other donors.

Regards
A11en R0bert

Our records show that you are dead to
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic