SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Religious debate turning into safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he is saying God gave him 12 messages for Sweden, he is not saying God told him 12 times to go there. He is saying God gave him 12 prophetic messages that God's people in Sweden need to hear. He also seems to think Sweden needs to hear it soon, thus the rush.

He definitely wants to get out of Africa in the worst way Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not heard from Cyril for a while, thought I would drop him a line Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Hi shithead,

I see you are working with my client to persue a legal case against me, well, let me assure you, I will contest any allegations made against myself or my company, and I will fight you all the way.

I have employed the services of a QC to represent me at all court hearings and I have a large legal team to deal with the initial stages of any hearings, I assume you can provide full verifiable receipts for all of your expenses incurred on your African safari trip to Bouake airport from Benin?

There is still one computer remaining of the initial 20 computers, along with the letter of invitation, and of course the €30,000 compensaton for the computers that were destroyed in the fire, the problem for you is, I am going to make it as difficult as possible for you and the client to recover these goods and money.

Hell, this court case could drag on for 6 months before it is finally sorted out, in the meantime, I will be enjoying my usual high standard of living, whilst you wallow in the gutter where you belong, like the stinking rat that you are.

It would not surprise me in the least if I win this whole court case, especially when I mention to the court that you are a gay man who lives in a small shack, and that you enjoy the company of young street boys for night time pleasure, the court will take a dim view of that, it doesn't matter that I made that up about you, the court might choose to believe it, unless you appear in court to fight the allegations against yourself, though I very much doubt you would travel to the UK to appear in court, you probably do not have the means to fund such a journey, being a 3 legged rat without a rat hole to his name, why don't you go and sell your ass on the streets of Benin, you should make 5cfa per butt fuck, you fat gay asshole.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Quote:
Hi shithead,
being a 3 legged rat without a rat hole to his name,

With no shame at all, I am going to tuck those words away for future use.

Laughing
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^My lad was so offended by your mail that he forwarded it to me with the following words:
Quote:
DEAR Bxxxxxxxx
BELOW IS MR Cxxxxxx MAIL TO ME TODAY PLEASE YOU CAN
PERUSE THROUGH AND SHOW THE COPY TO THE LAWYER.

REGARDS
CYRIL

Whahaha, did he even reply to that one, SP? I would love to forward a copy of his mail to himself. If he does reply, please forward the mail to me and I can give him hell for swearing Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ He didn't reply to me yet, but if he does, I will forward it to you, I must abuse him a bit worse in my next email Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller again on display with Poetry I would recommend for the highest of literary awards if I could give such. Very Happy

Quote:
.......in the meantime, I will be enjoying my usual high standard of living, whilst you wallow in the gutter where you belong, like the stinking rat that you are.

I'm telling you right now I am going to borrow that line and send that to lads until my hands bleed. Wink

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, B has met with the lawyer and writes C to inform him of the outcome and of course to express his disgust about that horrendous email:
Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx,

I was shocked to read the mail you received from Mr Cxxxxxx! It is an outrage! Too bad I already had a meeting with the lawyer, but I will make sure to forward it to him as well. Mr Cxxxxxxx sounded like a real gentleman on the phone. The mail he sent you is absolutely unacceptable.

Do not worry, the lawyer I hired is a very good lawyer. I will make sure he uses this same email against Mr Cxxxxx in the court of law. No individual should be allowed to talk like that. If I had only known this beforehand, I would never have done business with him.

There is no truth in what he is saying, is there? You are not really a homosexual, are you? If any of these allegations are true, he might be able to use it against you, so we need to make absolutely sure. I don't mean to offend you, but you are absolutely certain that Mr Cxxxxxx is not in the possession of pictures or other evidence of you and young boys? Men like Mr Cxxxxxx will use everything they can to win a court case, and I am sure he will try to use anything he can find to discredit you as a person in the court of law. We need to make sure that we are both of respectable reputation. Please have a good look at anything you may do or may have done in the past that could be used against you. I need to notify the lawyer of any such events, so he can be prepared when we prosecute Mr Cxxxxx.

As I told you before, I talked to the lawyer again and he believes we have a very strong case. He would like to get a detailed report of yourself in writing, plus one from the person who accompanied you on your journey. It needs to be in writing, and it needs to be signed. If you have access to company letter head paper, that would be even better. If the report is typed and mailed, it will not hold up in court I'm afraid. Also, if you have any evidence of your travels, any receipts, or eye witness reports (maybe the people left in Benin can write down - again in handwriting - that you were actually gone for such a long period), your phone bill that shows the text messages to Mr Cxxxxx, any pictures you may have taken at the airport..... all would be very valuable. The lawyer is worried that Mr Cxxxxx is going to contest that you ever even traveled. In which case you would not be entitled to the goods, since you did not make the effort to retrieve them. It is not a matter of trust between the two of us. I trust you, and I know the horrendous time you had traveling all those miles to this war infested country - but we need to evidence for the prosecution.

Please get me any proof you may have, and the handwritten reports to me as soon as possible. You can send them to my postal address, but it would be faster if you could scan them and send them to me over email.

I agreed to have another meeting with the lawyer next Thursday. I will forward that horrible email to him tonight. In the meantime, I would love to know how the Lord speaks to you. I am truly fascinated by that.

Kind regards and remain blessed,

Bxxxxxx

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Not having much luck is he Laughing

Sent him another email saying I am spending his compensation:

Quote:
Hi faggot,

How are you today, as sick as a pig I hope HA HA HA.

How does it feel being such a small boy in a big mans world? I bet you are still wearing short trousers, you are aren't you, I just knew it, you pathetic little cretin, how can such a small boy as you expect to conduct business with a big man like me, I suggest you go back to your playground with all the other children, where you belong, little fool that you are HA HA HA.

Guess what, I bought a new �2000 digital camera today, except it didn't cost me �2000, it cost you �2000, because I took took the money out of your €30,000 compensation, I fully intend to spend every single penny of your money, you will not get a fucking thing from me, you retarded little bitch HA HA HA.

It's my daughters birthday today, and I am having a surprise party tonight, and guess what, yes, that's right, you are paying for the whole birthday party and also for her birthday present, you have bought my daughter a top of the range laptop computer worth �6000, thank you for your kind gesture towards her, I will raise a glass of champagne to toast you at the party, don't forget, the champagne was also bought using your €30,000 HA HA HA

I have advised my legal team that I wish to sue you for stupidity, I mean, there is nobody on earth as stupid as you, infact, you are the most stupidest fuck of all time since records began, you are the stupid fucktard champion of the world HA HA HA

I just love laughing in your stupid face HA HA HA, you must look in the mirror every day and think to yourself, damn, I look really stupid, no wonder people call me stupid, well that's just the way it is, some people look stupid, but nobody is as stupid as you HA HA HA

You know what, Cyril, I really am a nice person to everyone, well, everyone except you that is, I like to help one person a day, but today is not your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good for you either, asshole HA HA HA

Now why don't you go and take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, poor little childlike Cyril, what's wrong, can't get your own way little boy, welcome to the big mans world, you freaky looking stupid shit for brains retard from the gutter HA HA HA.

Love,

Conrad.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Resident 419eater poet wrote:
Now why don't you go and take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been re-reading this thread, and the one before it that it came from.

So this guy finds your fake church website, and starts a religous debate. After a while he asks to come to Sweden to present his ministry and you send him a fake shipment of computers that burn up into a cash insurance payment. Safari hijinks ensue.

Im wondering where exactly is the place where this guy makes it obvious he is a 419 scammer? He never asked for anything except passage to Sweden for religous reasons, plenty of western churches do that for pastors in the third world. He never asked for cash via Wesrern Union, never sent or even hinted a 419 modality except perhaps the desire to funnel donations thru his church to the needy in his area.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but are you sure this guy is a 419 scammer? What makes you sure? Usually they lead with greed and smell of slime. This guy just seems to be overly religous.

Obviously I havent read all of the correspondance, but enough here to make me wonder.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^No worries, this guy is a scammer. I am baiting him from another account with a completely different angle and let's say the sick widow must have died three times so far and was resurrected because I needed to fire the lawyer.

You're absolutely right though - for this scam he contacted ME, and mostly stuck to religious bantering, mainly because my character never seems to agree with him about biblical interpretations. I do believe this guy is an overeager Christian, he knows a lot about the bible and is very adamant in proving his right. He seems very intend on coming to Sweden, maybe that is why he has not asked for donation money so far. He did ask me to pay for his travel arrangements and visa and his stay here in Sweden.

If it wasn't for the other bait, I wouldn't be able to tell you outright this guy is definitely a scammer. For that bait I simply replied 'I am very interested in helping you getting the funds out of the country'. He likes playing the religious barrister Laughing

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked my mail - 2 messages from C. And he is proving his right again:
Quote:
Dear Bxxxxxxxxxxxx,
The bible was written by the inspiration of God.In the old testament God revealed his mind and intentions to every generation through the prophets.
When God was about to deliver the people of Israel after 430 years of slavery in Egypt, He spoke to Moses-----Genesis 6:28-30, Gen 7:1-2.
When you give yourself to GOD, He will speak and reveal Himself to your conscious and spiritual mind.You will hear from HIM audibly minister to you.
No pastor or minister of the gospel that knows his onions can effectively function without the unction of the power of the Holy Spirit.
When the people of Israel demanded for a king ---1samuel 8:1-5-----Samuel went to God in prayer and God gave him the exact words to tell the people and the one chosen as king. When you yield yourself to God and pray for a particular issue, God responds with solutions by ministering your spirit.
READ the book of JEREMIAH 1:4--19 about the call of this great prophet of GOD. FROM CHAPTER 2---51 God gave Jeremiah messages about variousq nations at that time what was going befall them and it came to pass.
Ezekiel, Isaiah,Daniel, Joel, Amos,Obadiah,Micah etc God gave them words for their generation. Jonah was given the message of repentance for the people of Nineveh JONAH 1----4.
Habakkuk------Malachi all were giving inspirational messages by God for their generations and posterity.
In this new testament dispensation GODis the same yesterday today and forever more. ACTS 1:8 It talked about HOLY GHOST empowerment.
You and I Can equally hear from GOD if we yield ourself completely to GOD-- by consecrating our life, living a sanctified and Holy life.
That God gave CYRIL 12 messages for SWEDEN is perfectly in order.
My first message is:--ASSURANCE OF SALVATION.
SECOND----THE TRAGEDY OF NEGLECTING SO GREAT SALVATION
THIRDLY-----WARNING AGAINST DECEPTION AND CALL TO STEADFASTNESS.
This is just a tip in the iceberg. As an Evangelist my mission to Sweden is not to come eat burger, look low and highways, but rather to minister to hungry souls---the message of salvation---the words that leads to eternal life.JESUS said that he has come that we might have life and have it more abundantly.Those in destitute homes needs sound gospel messages---the messagas of hope,salvationand one that leads to eternal life.
My dear Bxxxxxxx you need to see your son in the Lord face to face. God wants to use you to boost our ministry It is a divine open door for us.I believe you would share in this noble vision by helping actualize this vision.
Please send a fresh letter of invitation since conrad is still in possession of the previous one. Let me hear from you soon.
YOURS IN CHRIST
Cxxxxxx.

and of course he forwarded SP's letter with the following words:
Quote:
DEAR Bxxxxxxxx
READ CXxxxxxxx MESSAGE TO ME TO ASSESS HIS TYPE OF PERSON.
Cxxxxx

Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
^No worries, this guy is a scammer. I am baiting him from another account with a completely different angle and let's say the sick widow must have died three times so far and was resurrected because I needed to fire the lawyer.

Ahhhh the check thru another email modality - good stuff Smile

Well then since he has added blasphemy to his list of sins maybe God will open up a can of Old Testament style whupass on him.

Carry on! Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Cheers. I had the same concern as you, so I understand the doubt. When he still hadn't asked me for money I sent him an ASEM just to check. All he wants from B is that ruddy letter though, very strange. What is even weirder that he did not reply to C, and have a look at the very civilised way he writes B below. Confused Doesn't really scream scammer. If he didn't try to scam my other character I would have dropped this, just as you suggested.

My theory is that he is a scammer, but one who is in fact extremely religious. Even when he plays the barrister he can't refrain from putting biblical quotes into the text. I have a feeling he really wants to come to Sweden to preach the gospel, and that is why he didn't ask B for any money. He just needs him to pay for the visa and the travel and the stay and get him that letter so he can have a visa. In the meantime he is trying to get money from other people by scamming, probably to pay for some sort of religious stuff.

Here is his latest reply. I am impressed.
Quote:
Dear Bxxxxxxx,
Thanks for yours instant. I have given you every information needed to attest to the fact that the computers and letter of invitation which you said that you sent to me and which cxxxxx and co claimed got burnt at bouake airport was false.
I dont have any direct deal or transaction with cxxxxx apart from the fact that I am the receiver of the said goods. You are the one that knows their office, the receptionist,and mr cxxxxx.All the documents concerning the transactions are with you.From the telephone conversation that you had with cxxxx it is evident that he did not send those computers to bouake.
I am sympathetic to the fact that you are loosing a great deal of money because of me.
I dont know mr cxxxxx,whether he is a whiteman or blackman I dont know. He does not know me either. All the slanderous, destructive and perjorative remarks that he is making are arrant nonsense.They hold no waters.
Where does homosexuality come in, in the payment of the insurance compensation for a job that he never did. He should be ashamed of himself.
He should bury his head in shame for lacking in moral ettiquette and consciousness.Instead of apologizing to you and I for his misconduct,trouble, embarrassment, insult and sleeplessness he is busy talking nonsense. I am not intimidated and perturbed by all that he is saying.As far as I am concerned it is abject nonsense. I only sent his mails to you so that you will understand his kind of person.
For cxxxx and nxxxxx,we are born again christians from decent backgrounds .
Both of us are married with children.We dont need to write our autobiography because of cxxxxx.
The lawyer does not need this information to pursue this case.You have every document concerning the entire transactions.The conversation he had with you that there was data input error is equally ok.
Think about it, you have all the role to play. The ball is your court.It is a pity that you are being dragged about because of the obnoxious and inept behaviour of cxxxxx inspite of your age.The lord is your strenght,He will definitely see you through.
Let me hear from you.
Your son in Christ
Cxxxxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't seem to want to reply to me Crying or Very sad, so I sent him a short email about my satanic practices Very Happy:

Quote:
Hello gobshite,

How are you today? I am fine, but then again, I am always fine and living the good life on your money HA HA HA

I don't suppose you know, but I am a satanist and actively participate in satanic rituals, we summoned up the demons last night, we used incantations with your name, the demons will come for you in the dark of night, so you had better keep looking over your shoulder and keep one eye open while you are sleeping, feel their breath at your neck, you will be dragged to the depths of hell and be used as Satan's arse bitch for all time HA HA HA.

I hope you don't mind, but I made a donation to a large Satanist website using �2000 of your money, I hope that was ok to do? The money will be well spent on promoting Satan, and used to purchase animals for live sacrifices at the satanic altar, would you like to come to one of our rituals? I would like to see you in some sex action with one of the goats before we sacrifice it, I bet you shag goats all the time don't you?

Anyway, must dash, nice chatting with you again, I am really enjoying spending your money, you miserable little shit, bye for now.

Love,

Conrad.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No news from him today. Has not even bothered to forward that mail from SP this time. Sad Bad pet.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here it is! Very Happy I already started to wonder. I also graduated to 'Daddy' now.....:

Quote:
Daddy Bxxxxx,
l hope you are swimming in the ocean of happiness without minding Mr Cxxxxxx persecution.
l dont realy understand the meaning of this,somebody boasting on what does not belong to him, well,he believe in satan while we believe in God the most high and the maker of all things.
We believe that the same God that answered Elijah by fire will answer us hence we believed that we are at the winning side which is Gods side.
That spirit of persha must surrender and release every properties that does not belong to him. in Jesus Name Amen.
Hope to hear from you.
Yours son in the Lord,
Cxxxxxx

Read Cxxxxx mail below
Hello gobshite,

How are you today? I am fine, but then again, I am
always fine and living the good life on your money HA
HA HA

I don't suppose you know, but I am a satanist and
actively participate in satanic rituals, we summoned
up the demons last night, we used incantations with
your name, the demons will come for you in the dark of
night, so you had better keep looking over your
shoulder and keep one eye open while you are sleeping,
feel their breath at your neck, you will be dragged to
the depths of hell and be used as Satan's arse bitch
for all time HA HA HA.

I hope you don't mind, but I made a donation to a
large Satanist website using �2000 of your money, I
hope that was ok to do? The money will be well spent
on promoting Satan, and used to purchase animals for
live sacrifices at the satanic altar, would you like
to come to one of our rituals? I would like to see you
in some sex action with one of the goats before we
sacrifice it, I bet you shag goats all the time don't
you?

Anyway, must dash, nice chatting with you again, I am
really enjoying spending your money, you miserable
little shit, bye for now.

Love,

Cxxxxxx.

A nice PM with an explanation of Elijah, fire and Persha will be much appreciated. I tried googling it, but am completely lost on what he was exactly referring to??? I did find this:

Image and:
Quote:
Persha is a character from CrossGen Entertainment's Sigilverse. She appeared in The First as one of the main characters, though more of an observer than an active participent. Persha was not one of the original gods but instead was the child of two of the gods: Pyrem and Ingra. As the child of two of the most powerful gods, she herself is nearly their equal and stronger than most other gods.
Isn't the whole point of christianity not to worship other gods? First of those ten commandments, if I'm not mistaken??? As a first rule, this sounds blasphemous.

kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work:-)

I sent a PM regarding your question.

Persha=Persia (the old empire)
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Can you necro your own thread? Anyway, small update for those that were wondering....... have a feeling this one is not going to travel again,he simply lost too much money Laughing He is pressuring me to file charges against SP. My lawyer advised me to leave that to the victim- after all, I did not loose any money.

Other interesting turns: B lost his job, because he forgot to put the money for the insurance in the congregation's books and is now in York. He is no longer the Financial Head of Board.

And C apparently is recovering from malaria Laughing For your enjoyment:
Quote:
Dear Bxxxxxxxx,
lt is quite appalling that things are moving on the contrary.
Our God knows the best.
l bless Him that the error was dictated in good time. Who knows the drastic measure that your church would have taken against you. l thank the Lord earnestly for his timely intervention. Clearly missed the part where B said he was fired!
How are you doing in york?, l know that everything about the works of love competition is geared towards success. My prayers are for you.
ln your last mail, you did say that we are the only people that can prosecute mr conrad. l dont understand. We are not having access to the documents of the entire transactions. They are in your possession.We do not have the financial muscle to call an attorney that will stand for us. l thought that since the transaction started in Sweden, it will be much easier to prosecute him from there. Had it been that mxxxx couriers had an office in Benin, we would have filed the case against them here.
Now, as a father to me and the principal witness to this case, what do you advise your dear son to do at this point in time. Your name has been smeared to the mud and tarnished because of the callousness and ineptitude of cxxxxx and co. On my part, l have indebted myself because you asked me to borrow money from friends which shall be reimbursed when you come back to Sweden.
Now l am at the cross road not knowing what to do. Please let me know your opinion about the whole affair.
My apologies for my belated reply. l was down with malarial attack but now l am fully recuperated.
Remain in fellowship with God always.
Truly yours
Cxxxxx

And really weird, I received another mail yesterday and it only said
Quote:
beauchamp mails.
as if he has been forwarding my mails to somebody. I checked the headers, but nothing in the to: or the CC: field except my own addy Confused

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
l thought that since the transaction started in Sweden, it will be much easier to prosecute him from there. Had it been that mxxxx couriers had an office in Benin, we would have filed the case against them here.

Hmmm, wouldn't it be great if we could get a lad based in Benin with a real address, to open an office branch of Mxxxxx Couriers in Benin, then he could sue me in his own country Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the slight necro, this lad just sent me a short email after a long break:

Quote:
Subject: Re start counting your days

cxxxxx,
Are you counting your days,
lets remain.

I sent him a little reply:

Quote:
Dear socially inept idiot boy,

Thank you for you email.

How nice to hear from you again, I see you have nearly mastered the art of typing an email, how very clever of you.

I have not bothered counting the days, have you? I didn't even know you could count, I mean, your writing is bad enough, but you can count as well?

I don't have time to chat with you, I am too busy spending your money, so why don't you go away and crawl back under your rock, bye for now loser HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How I had not seen this bait before is beyond me... Confused

Anyway, full marks for giving Cyril such a nice opportunity to take in a little sightseeing, very generous and considerate of you SP & Perse..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just noticed this thread back up and SP PMed me as well. I had not heard from dear old Cyril for quite a few weeks now. This was his latest mail, dated 15th March:
Quote:
Dear Beauchamp,
l believe you are in good health.
l can not fathom the reason for the protracted breach in communication.
The lacuna calls for a rethink.
Howeverr,we are still expecting to receive the shipment and the insurance papers from you to enable our lawyer file the case against Mr, Cxxxxxx.
The ealier you send these papers, the better for us, it will go a very long way to exonerating us from falsehood and shame.
People arround us believe that we been deceived and cajoled.
We want to prove that we are dealing with a responsible, and respected child of God that knows his onions.
Remain a dear friend and brother.
Hesitate not to send our requirement as l wait to hear from you.
Cyril

Oh yes, pure poetry is it not? So, when I saw he wrote SP, I decided to check my own mail. And YES another mail. He basically tells me that he does not care about the money or the computers anymore and just wants me in his church. I have a feeling this one had a good think and decided this would be an easier way to get some cash.

Now mind you, I DID send the guy a reply to above mail, but HE never responded. Clearly confused, this lad:

Quote:
Dear Brother in Christ,
How are you?, and your familly?.
Please Father, l and my friend in the ministry need to hear from you because it has been long time you seize communicating with us.
Even if cxxxxxx can embasle the computers and the insurance money, let it be, but we need you in our ministry because why, you are a caring father.
Let cxxxxx take everything as he wish,note that it is an earthly things.
Salvation, repentance and forgiveness is more than that.
We have studied the reason why you ignore us and dont know what to say, rather that cxxxxxx can not seperate you from us unless you wish so. And if anybody can explain that one, would be most appreciated secondly, we dont know the reason why you dont care to let us know your telephone number which can help to communicate easly.And we still need it. I bet, but hubby does not feel like playing a reverend Laughing
And we want to know how the work of the Holly Ghost took shape, weather you have finished all including of the rushia.
Please feed us with good news.
The ministry of Christ over hear you promised are praying for your life in Jesus name,Amen.
Thanks for your effort in the kingdom work and remain bless.
Truely yours in Christ Jesus,
Mr, Louis and lpiankama

I often question this guy's sanity. Confused

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

and respected child of God that knows his onions.

I fail to see why you would question Cyril's sanity....it's a perfectly reasonable comment..... Rolling Eyes

Edit: I just noticed that you have added this comment as a siggy....damn fine choice.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic