SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thoughts and intentions Began. Unfortunately or fortunately as the case may be, this bait will have finished before a conference could be organized. What about all the baiters who are not from the Midlands or England for that matter? We're doing well. We are up his nose as they say. Just keep on doing what we're doing. Go for your angle Began. It adds variety and distracts him a little. You can be the comic element and I mean that nicely. Army intelligence=oxymoron.
ex grunt and original woolly back. Wink

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have managed to screw up the WUxfer for a couple of days trying to get him to give me a new bank account but no luck.

I do have a new lad involved though, with an email addy that bears no relation to the handle.

Anyone else getting the new modality? Perhaps our lad is getting so much mail he has to delegate some to a new bod.

Has anyone made him go for a safari to the WU office yet? I can only delay for so long before I have to give him an MTCN number to try. How did it go?

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)

Last edited by Nick L Cadmium on Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect this lad is getting so busy right now he doesn't know what to do with himself... Which is exactly what we want. I can't wait for him to come to the realization (when we let him know, that is) that he isn't gonna get a single penny from us....

Twisted Evil

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I may drop a bait with no reason given - or I stick to my modality and exchange insults - then follow with a request to continue now we're friends again, but I never let them know I'm a baiter. It gives them a release and certainty if you do. I want that little seed of doubt gnawing inside their brain.

This guy will waste a ton of time trying to find which offers were real and worthwhile. Why help him ? Just my personal view.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The address 264 Waterloo Road in London is very interesting. Could it be a drop box? Dr Max is setting up a bait for that. Any Londoners who are close? a walk by or discreet enquiries would be excellent. Would be good to know if this is a red herring. Utmost care and not alone please!
If it even looks dodgy please keep walking.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^264 Waterloo Road is a computer and software retail outlet called Ateo...

http://www.londononline.co.uk/profiles/14501/

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've started putting some pressure on the lad. Fr. Ke11y was very annoyed that his offer to meet-up with him to discuss a donation of five million Euros was ignored. What a snub! He only wanted to know how the money was going to be spent. So, Fr. Ke11y has done 'some checking' and found out that this is all a scam and has informed the police.

Maybe he will now think twice about dropping donors as it tips them off that there is something amiss.

I doubt if there is any conscience in that tiny brain of his but I left him with this thought...

Quote:
Our prayers tonight will be for the salvation of your soul - but
somehow, I think those prayers will go unanswered. Judgment day awaits
you and when you scream in the pain of Hell's fire, you will wish you
had not been a parasite on the sickest and humblest of God's creatures. Blessed are the children for they will inherit the Earth.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff wrote:
The address 264 Waterloo Road in London is very interesting. Could it be a drop box? Dr Max is setting up a bait for that. Any Londoners who are close? a walk by or discreet enquiries would be excellent. Would be good to know if this is a red herring. Utmost care and not alone please!
If it even looks dodgy please keep walking.

I was going to drop in there on Saturday to see if they had any Vista upgrades but thinking it through, even we find that they are Africans or Cypriots, what can we do? Not a lot. I could be there in half an hour and take some photos but I really don't see the point as the information gleaned isn't worth the risk of getting it.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was the flat to let bit that I thought interesting. I would assume and assume only, that that computer shop was legit unless anyone knows anything different. Who comes and goes to the flat? Is there a mailbox there? Strange to pluck that address for nothing. Dr Max is having a play on that score but it would have been good to eliminate this asap.

pony GoatPretty Rose
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff wrote:
...Who comes and goes to the flat? .

Which one?

From a search of the Post Office website....

Quote:

* Flat 1, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 2, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 3, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 4, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 5, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 6, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 7, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 8, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 9, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 10, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 11, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP
* Flat 12, 264, Waterloo Road, LONDON, SE1 8RP

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/addressfinder?pageId=pol_adfresult&catId=20700386&_requestid=91653

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran the IP in the new addy involved and it goes to the same Kenyan company. It's a satellite ISP. So our lad could easily be in Nigeria, as we all know they use the Turkish Satcom quite alot.

Our mugu doesn't know the second lad that is asking for the money! An interesting development............

*Edit* Could it be possible twist, having a new lad trying to chop the dollar? The name used by the new lad is *snipped - no longer relevant*, if anyone else wants to think about making our mugu squirm. I need to make sure that our lad doesn't have his wires crossed first, and really doesn't know the new lad. If he does it could blow your bait, so hold off until I know for sure, eh.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)

Last edited by Nick L Cadmium on Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I only saw the Kenyan/South African ISP in the first few emails then he changed to the satellite provider(s) based in Israel and Turkey. As he sends mail on Saturdays and Sundays, he's unlikely to be in a net cafe. - on the other hand, what individual could afford to have a satellite internet connection at home unless it is shared across a village or something?

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he owns an Internet cafe? Or perhaps he is a friend on an Internet cafe owner.

Edit: Is he stupid or what? I just got this from him - after offering him 900,000 rubals I can gather from my friends:

Quote:
Thanks for your email.Please i will like you to go to your bank and convert the Rubals to Dollers.I will be waiting for your reply.

That's great actually. A victim getting such an answer will drop him immediately. I think he is all confused now.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.

Last edited by nalei on Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick L Cadmium wrote:

I do have a new lad involved though. Someone calling themselves Ange1, with an email addy that bears no relation to the handle, 1aura_s1atter@yah.....

I'm trying to figure out where this "angel1" Lad fits into the picture.

Can you let me know what the backstory is ?

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in...

Code:
Good day,
Please We have not secured an American account Yet.Please make You Donation Through This account.
ABBEY BANK
129 HIGH STREET LEWISHAM SE13 LONDON
ACCOUNT NUMBER:16807517
SORT CODE:090126
ACCOUNT NAME; MRS  .C.  TAKPI

The account Holders Address 91 Waterloo Road London SE1 8XP

after making the payment please get back at me with the payment slip you use in making the donation.

Regards
Allen Robert

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I rang Abbey to try to put a stop on this but they won't talk to me because I am not an Abbey customer. They want me to write to Head Office. If I ever see an Abbey customer services person lying in the road, I will write for an ambulance - straight away, with a First Class stamp even.

Any Abbey customers out there?

Email going to Alan now!

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, the IP address on this last one WAS Nigeria. I have sent Alan the whole trail.

Note how the address is also in Waterloo Road and it's a Mrs. A cleaner?

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHOIS results for 196.207.132.3
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com

Using 0 day old cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
Hiding E-mail address (you can get results with the E-mail address).

African Network Information Center NET196 (NET-196-0-0-0-0)
196.0.0.0 - 196.255.255.255
RIPE Network Coordination Centre RIPE-ERX-196-200-0-0 (NET-196-200-0-0-1)
196.200.0.0 - 196.207.255.255

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2007-02-04 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma, I just got the same account info. He "hasn't secured an American account yet". Or, in truth, he "hasn't compromised an American account yet".

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked and I have that account sent as well to my new character. Offering more money seems to be the key to keeping him interested.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
91 Waterloo Road London SE1 8XP

That's the address of 3i Group.

http://www.londononline.co.uk/profiles/653/

Last edited by Text Dead on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to help me with my "Jigsaw puzzle"

If anyone is writing to, or receiving mails from any other address than these

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Could you please post here or PM me

spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmmmmm regarding the address data that Emma posted.

<<<<<< deleted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EDIT .... a search on 192.com has been done and I have the results

Last edited by spot on Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Is it a good idea to post somebody's home address and telephone number who may be totally unrelated to the scam?

Our records show that you are dead to
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Annie hasn't got back to me yet about the flat. Iwill ring her tonight.She is a bit reluctant. I told her just to make a normal enquiry but to speak Greek to them. A nice query of ,"Oh where are you from?" ought to get an unsuspecting reply. Evena has had no answer today. Unless he is slobbering over the boobs!

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic