SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sayeret
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Began wrote:
But you know in the spirit of true adventure I want to blag him into giving Facing Africa a donation. I stress this is NOT illegal. It is a voluntary payment to them direct and not to me. I want to tell him the pay site is down on the web and invite him to test it. OH NO ! BEGAN IS INSANE! Yes, the man is a lunatic.

Have I missed something here ? Am I being dim ?? How can you expect the Assistant Director of Facing Africa (this is what he claims to be) to make a donation to the organisation he is employed by ?
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Oh Began, what are you on? I want some too. (I an only handle Jamesons or Black Bush)!!!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know Sayeret. But I am going to have a go. It is no matter if he declines.At least he will have spent time avoiding doing so. Remember he is about to acquire a very beautiful online girlfriend . ( Sorry Sayeret -FAL. You can't have my body and blood.)
Could I just ask Baiters here, to pass on your personal details to Chris at Facing Africa. That's a compliment. Respect his confidence. Intro yourself openly. By the way he gets very confused about how we think here. So be gentle with him.
Thanks Chris!

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
sayeret
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, treat me with kid gloves....either I am getting too old or my mind simply gets confused with all these new friends I have made and who have been extremely suppoirtive of Facing Africa (yes, I am the guy who founded the charity).....also some of your teminology that I am not familiar with....I am with all of you, loyal, trustworthy (yes, yes, yes, I know all those scammers say that too !) but I am on your side....so dont hesitate to ask me if you ever need anything. By the way, can I put a noma picture up as my profile ? would that be bad taste ? some of you have seen them on our web site www.facingafrica.org. But I also need to know how to load a pic...I need help ! Help !
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Began wrote:
But you know in the spirit of true adventure ,I want to blag him into giving Facing Africa a donation.

NO.
End of discussion on that idea.
This is a worthwhile thread with lots of input- any further suggestions like that one will be immediately deleted and the poster will be warned.

Just to make this absolutely clear:

Shiver wrote:
Due to the possible legal implications involved, but more importantly because the possible dangers posed to baiters, please note that the administrators and moderators of 419eater.com no longer permit any discussion relating to cash baits or methods of extracting money from scammers on this board. If you feel the need to discuss such matters then please do so either by this board's Private Messaging system or by email.

Note any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

A thread directly related to the modality you are discussing can be found here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30627

The reasoning is still the same. It makes no difference if you are getting the money or if you are sending a lad to a charity directly.

@Sayeret- I fixed some of your quote coding. If you hit edit on your post you will see how it needs to be set up to get it to do what you want it to do.
Very Happy

If you PM me with a link of the picture you want to use I will walk you through getting it set up as your avatar.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris. Upload your jpg pic to photobucket. Please resize it first in a photo program so that the width does not exceed 600. Then copy and paste "image" to the site . Any probs PM me

He calls me jeffy now and gave me the Cypriot bank as I told him my company wasn't able to transfer throught the Greek one. I'll give him the good news on Monday that that one has a problem as well. As Emma said, this is coconut shy work, put 'em up, we knock 'em down. This costs HIM time and MONEY Smile
Bugger, beaten by a tea cup :evil:OH well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Began wrote:
But you know in the spirit of true adventure ,I want to blag him into giving Facing Africa a donation.

NO.
End of discussion on that idea.
This is a worthwhile thread with lots of input- any further suggestions like that one will be immediately deleted.

clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
sayeret
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mathias
wasnt it Began steele that posted his wish to persuade the lad to donate to facing Africa or am I getting confused....see the end of page 10 and start of page 11
Chris / Sayeret
Facing Africa
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was, sir.
Hence my warning post.
Back on topic, please Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, Sayeret has joined the forum and hasn't had his traditional welcome...

Welcome to 419 Eater, Sayeret. clapping

Please read the forum rules and guidelines. You are doing some things that could be considered 'unsafe'.

Hopefully, Nurse Nasty will be along with your inoculations shortly

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
sayeret
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will stand on the sideline and just be an observer. No more communications please.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was totally disinterested in my straight bait - either that or I can't straight bait for toffee. So it's time to come in at a funny angle. Nothing extraordinary, just something that might tease more from his secrets closet.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Ok. I won't do anything illegal or wrong here.
Evena has gone topless! During the change over to the vampire part that is. I have found some nice ones hunting around for images.I hope he likes them.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alan has asked me to confirm that he has received the Bank Details so far sent and has put them in "the system".

I asked him to treat these accounts as "urgent", but I am not certain how responsive the Greek and Cypriot authorities are. We shall see.

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OC

I'm still waiting for my lad to provide me with the American account details he'd proposed I use.... I'm guessing it won't happen until after the weekend. As soon as I do get them, I'll pass them onto Alan letting him know they're from this character.

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I sent the scum. Minus the pixel scatter that is.
http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/?
I also mentioned the problems of making payments, suggesting a few small amounts might be OK while the difficulties are sorted out.
There should be enough for him to get to grips with. I am certain he wants to get his hands on something at the very least. Very Happy

Last edited by Began Steele on Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris Lawrence, founder of Facing Africa, sent me a few pictures of what we are really fighting, asking me to share them with you.

IMHO the bottom line is that this scammer is not so much trying to steal from the rich & gullible, but from these poor children who, without the voluntary aid of many, wouldn't stand a chance in life.

So, if I may say so: DO let's try to hit this scammer very, very hard, but in a coordinated way.

Here are the pics, click the link below.

WARNING: these are really very disturbing pictures - even worse than the ones you'll see on the Noma websites, and God knows those are dreadful enough. These kids are really indescribably disfigured. Do not click the link if you feel you may not be up to watching this suffering, emotionally.

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/maxwieldruk/Nomapics/index.html"target=_blank>Click.</a>

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These children are very brave. There are no tears. I hope they have all been treated and are getting better now. We all know we are doing right here. I can't cope with the pictures but I have to. THe upset Chris must have with this scam is beyond explaining. We all have this. I know how frustrated I am. I can' t seem to hit hard enough. I wish I could let rip and tell this scum but I can't and he would only laugh anyway. So I have to sit here in front of a computer. I am in a side lane,it is frosty. My BB is down and I have found a strong wireless signal to piggy onto.(I know who it is actually and it's fine.) I have had no mails today ,but it is Sunday. It is Church day. Ironic that a man who steals small childrens lives can go to church. I will ask him tomorrow. If there is a Hell then he has his place booked already. I wish he could read my signature quote below. I wish he could never forget it. It's that story about seeing someone on a train and asking them why they have that revolting demon sitting on their shoulder. We can all see it, but be comforted, he is the one who can't. I said my bit again, and I am sorry about it. I am still hunting this. Still looking at mails. Still chasing the companies mentioned. Annie won't do the check for us, so I will be off to London to see her, log in, and show her what is going on and why she must. Another day and more time spent. Sob Sob ! Crying or Very sad

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm sure he dropped my first attempt at him. I probably asked too much from him. Today I wrote to him from my second baiting account, and he just replied with the standart message.

I'll write him again tomorrow from my first account to tell him I have contacted his colleagues from Facing Africa through their site, and I'll continue with them to arrange the fund raising event.

I'll continue baiting him with the other account. Won't ask for anything complicated now...

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have e-mailed as head of a consortium of Las Vegas hotels offering his Doctors and Nurses untaken hotel rooms as a way to reward them for their charitable work.

I know money is what he is after, but maybe a slightly different angle will get his attention, and he does seem to have some slightly decadent tastes.

It also gives me ways to get some more information out of him - visas, and make him work - safari. Let's see.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning all.
I told the lad that my company had a problem with the Greek bank, in that it was "not right" somehow and my bank had been unable to process the transfer. The lad apologized and said there was a problem and to use the "new" account. The Cypriot one. I know Alan is dealing with that one as well. I have to tell him tonight that I have made the donation through that one. I just know that there's going to be a problem! As I said, if you take any "punitive" action, post it so that we don't flood Alan or others with the same info.
I have to admit I'm a cheapskate and offered only $5000.00 originally. No reply from him. Only when I saw other amounts in other posts did I "up" my offer substantially. He bit then. If you are no longer getting replies then either up your offer if possible or re bait with a bigger offer. He must be burning the midnight oil Twisted Evil

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been away for most of the weekend but came back to find both baiter accounts had a reply from this sleaze, and both totally different. One he basically said the thank you and how much can you send reply, but the other one goes straight in with the cypress bank account that you all have had and he has answered all the questions I asked. Of course like you all I will have problems and he will have to send me other details.
The photos that Chris has sent Max just show the sadness of this, and make me so thankful that I put this scam up for you all to read.
Thanks guys

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have had a lot of success, but for some, failures. Failures are as much important as successes. Keep posting failures. It is bait profiles we want.
Spot told me stuff about times when he was online. While you may not appreciate the backroom boys and girls, baiters here are working on this. If your bait died then try to discover why. Seriously look at it, because you must have made a mistake. No easy solutions. Just paper work I am afraid.
I have switched to sex. We will see if he likes that one ! I am hopin' he likes the idea of an online girlfriend. Evena got in first. I can switch to porn mode if things get tricky, confess to being a masseuse, model,actress. He maybe a one girl man. Don't worry all you transexuals waiting to come out, I'll keep you hot. No No No I mean informed!
Allen Darling .What is your latest bank account? I might just fly to "where you are" to see you. Dare I say, we have to suck it and see what works. Why do I write this? I used to be in Army Intelligence that's why. What you lot get back is part of this profile. Use it well.
PS.What I am I on? I am nearly 60 and very much a live wire. It's the LSd flashbacks from a misspent youth. I have settled down now. Or have I ?

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I am quite sure why my first bait had failed.

I was talking about 10K to 25K to be raised in the fund raising event. He read my emails and was glad and told me to go on with this. I asked him for a bank account, and he sent me the cypriot bank.
I asked him for more photos and texts to be used in the advertising for the event and in the event itself (so we can have more money for the children). He said he'll send it over.

But then he started getting big offers from more baiters here. And I sent him a four pages form to fill in before I can send any money. Reasonable questions, should have been quick to feel, and last two pages are just declarations like "I will not use the money for terrorism" that he had to sign near them.

I never heard from him again. What I think is that he is sure he is about to get millions (all together) so 25K are not worth the effort. I mean, if I'd just send it to him he will be happy, but if he need to actually do something, it doesn't worth it because people here are offering him a fortune without having him to do anything (beside providing more bank accounts).

And this is actually very good. Because it means that victims that want to donate 200$ might be rejected when they ask for something before they send the money over.

So my second bait will be for more, I'm thinking of 900,000 Rubals. (about 26000 Euros).

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been slapped by the mods a bit. I am sorry I mean well. I find it hard to cope with the website and the latest pics from Max. Quite how Chris can cope in real life GOK.
Thank you for those who have come on and expressed opinions to me in PM. I have just begun to realise I am an Eater! It takes a while to know one can cope.
Can we go back to Emmas post a few days back? Would a baiting conference help us? We could invite police etc. I work in a Midlands University. They have out of term buget accom.We could get National exposure due to a very good BBC local radio. We will all have to sub in to do it, but if there are those who can't then we have to allow them too. We can't run a loss, but we could run a profit and give Chris the surplus. Do we have any converted scammers? Just a thought. Knock me down again if you want.
PS My BB has been mended !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic