SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Religious debate turning into safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Looks like they had a hell of a week bwahahahaha Laughing

I have not replied to them yet, maybe I could say there was clerical error and their shipment was actually at a different airport Very Happy

Or I could just get pissy with them and tell them to sue me, and tell them I am very angry after all I have done for them only for them to talk to me like this, the swines Evil or Very Mad Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is what I replied:
Quote:
Dear Cyril,

I am mortified to hear you are still at the airport! Since I did not hear back from you I assumed everything worked out well and you met the gentleman from the courier service and went home. Do you mean that you did not meet with him at all? How could that have happened? I never met the gentleman before myself, but he was very efficient pointing out that I forgot to pay the insurance and I thought they handled that situation very swiftly. What exactly happened?

I am not sure how I can be of any help at the moment. I am still in York and as I told you before I may have to stay here for quite some time. Don you have the means to go back home? Maybe you can rent a car, or hitch a ride with someone else. I have never been to Bouake before, so I do not know the location. Is it far from Benin?

Please let me know how I can be of assistance to you at this time. I would also like to hear the full story, so I can contact the gentleman from the courier service myself and see what has happened.

Remain blessed,

Beauchamp

I was thinking to try and make it believe as if the courier service stole the computers and the insurance money. The mugu is quite intent on having you prosecuted SP, although it seems that he wants ME to prosecute you Laughing Imagine all the forms this lad will need to fill in for my lawyer Very Happy Handwritten testimonials with thumb prints......

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to him, didn't really slap him, just let him know to keep his mouth shut next time:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Just who the hell do you think you are talking to? If I were you, I would watch how you speak to people, I am not a nice person when angered, I have lots of money and can make your life hell, so beware you scurvy dog!

I have gone out of my way to help you, I have sent numerous emails to you concerning the insurance compensation payment, and I have sent numerous text messages to you at Bouake at my own personal expense, yet you speak to me like I am a common thief, I will have you know that I am a respected businessman!

I informed you via text message that I had to go to Mali for business, hence I missed you when I arrived, then as you know, my stomach was bad with ulcers and I had to go in to hospital for a short period until I recovered, I then commenced my journey to Abidjan, I was driving to Bouke from there, and I told you that via text message, unfortunately, the hire car broke down and had to be towed to the next town, it needed a part to repair it, whilst I was there, I received a phone call telling me that my father had fallen ill, so I had to urgently go back to Abidjan to get a flight to the UK, I informed you again by text message about what had happened and that I would be back on Friday, unfortunately, my flight was delayed and instead of getting to Bouake on Friday, I was to be there this morning.

Whilst all of this was happening, I was informed by my company that there had been a clerical error on the data input side of the computer tracking, and the fire accident did not occur at Bouake at all, the fire was actually at a different airport, so not only have you wasted your time going to Bouake and waiting there for me, I have also wasted my time going there to give you your €30,000, the employee who inputs the data on the tracking pages has been fired from their job this morning, they have caused a lot of hassle for me, and more importantly for my clients and you at Bouake airport, I am sorry for all the confusion and delays, that was completely out of my hands.

I would have been quite happy to pay the €30,000 insurnace claim to the sender, but the way you have spoken to me, has angered me, so you can go to hell, I will not help you in any way now, your insurance money is at the other airport awaiting collection by you, so if you want it, you had better collect it, I WILL NOT pay it to the sender, and I do not give a damn if you sue me, if you want to sue me, go ahead and do it, I will counter sue you for being an asshole, perhaps next time, you will think before you open your stupid little boys mouth, because that's what you are, a small boy!!!

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxxx

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eep.... Remind me never to upset you SP!

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect SP! See if the lad changes his tone of voice and asks you about the other airport. In the meanwhile, B will direct the lad to someone in Sweden who might be willing to help. Of course, this person will tell Cyril that he'd better get the money from the courier service, since none of this was the congregation's fault. We send them computers out of charity in the first place. That should piss him off thoroughly. The congregation is not going to reimburse him for the travel expenses as B told him. He should go to the courier service Laughing

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will counter sue you for being an asshole
Laughing
I hope there is no copyright on that SP as I reckon i will be using it often from now on. Classic! Very Happy

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU HAVE GOTTEN TO THE ELASTIC LIMIT OF YOUR LIES.

Best quote there! You guys are playing this perfectly. I think he needs to make an appearance in court Laughing

SP...Im sure he is scathing after that "small boy" comment! Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is back home:
Quote:
Dear Beauchamp,
It gives me immense joy and privilege to write you. I am quite optimistic that you are in a very excellent condition in york and the preparation for the forthcoming works of love competition going on smoothly. I am crystal sure you will succeed in your candid endeavours.My earnest and fervent prayers are for you.

Quite frankly, our sojourn to BOUAKE IN COTE D'IVOIRE was a sad and sordid experience.We were at bouake airport the place mentioned in the shipment exception accident by the courier service on the 19th of jan 2007 to meet with Mr Cxxxxxxx for the insurance compensation payment per schedule but unfortunately MR Cxxxxxx did not come to Bouake as he promised.We spent precisely 12 days in bouake stranded without money.After several text and email messages he still did not show up.
However from the investigation that we made there was no cargo plane that landed there neither was there any fire accident .Therefore all that Mr Cxxxxxx and his men said were in totality false. COTE D'IVOIRE has been at war and Bouake is the rebel enclave.At Bouake airport where we were for the period mentioned above it was only the UN SOLDIERS ,THE REBEL SOLDIERS AND FIRE SERVICEMEN that had access to the airport.There was no fire incident that was recorded in their log book.
Presently, we are in Benin.We came back by the grace GOD and out of the benevolence of the soldiers.
From our observation, they want to take the computers and the insurance money.A copy of cxxxxxxxx message to us is attached for your perusal.
Please, make haste and go to their office and reclaim the computers and money because we are seeing them as fraudsters.

I know it is possible for you to send us another letter of invitation so that when we come we would be able to stand face to face and say blow by blow what transpired.
I am earnestly and consciously looking forward to coming to SWEDEN because our GOD have given us 12 messages for the people of SWEDEN. It is a timely message and must not be delayed. As I told you earlier we would like to come by the end of march because of the delay in obtaining the letter of invitation which is a prequisite to obtaining our visas.
We are consciously looking forward to hearing from you on how far you have gone with the courier service people.
I am your dear son in the Lord,
Cyril.

And he attached the last message he received from SP. I will ask more details about their stay, what they ate and where they slept.I have a feeling that is going to give me a warm fuzzy feeling. Then I will introduce him to the congregation's barrister. Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
We spent precisely 12 days in bouake stranded without money.

Laughing Twisted Evil, that 12 days must include their travelling

Persephone, this is from my earlier email to them:

Quote:
Whilst all of this was happening, I was informed by my company that there had been a clerical error on the data input side of the computer tracking, and the fire accident did not occur at Bouake at all, the fire was actually at a different airport, so not only have you wasted your time going to Bouake and waiting there for me, I have also wasted my time going there to give you your €30,000, the employee who inputs the data on the tracking pages has been fired from their job this morning, they have caused a lot of hassle for me, and more importantly for my clients and you at Bouake airport, I am sorry for all the confusion and delays, that was completely out of my hands.

You could tell them you have contacted the couriers and we explained to you the fire that destroyed their computers was at a different aiport, and that Bouake was listed due to a clerical error, might be able to get them to travel somewhere else Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA, Cyril just sent me an email in reply to the email I sent to him several days ago Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: Insurance Compensation

Dear Cxxxxx,
It is absolutely unfortunate that your behaviour and comportment betrays the calibre of a person that you profess that you are.You lack the moral conscience and ettiquette of a good and successful businessman.All your threats and ego boosting are arrant nonsense.You can not intimidate my senses because of money. I want to still let you know that you need to repent and give your life to JESUS CHRIST the saviour of the world who gave his life a ransome for you.Having all the money on earth is not the end of life .Where is SADDAM? Where is MILOSOVIC?.Where is ABACHA? Know that money and life generally is an ephemeral thing,therefore do not boast with any.

Remember in my last mail I never abused or insulted you.You can peruse through it again. Instead of apologizing for the mistakes,embarrassment and inept conduct of your organisation you went ahead to pour venom on me.Tell me where I have erred? Is it incriminating to patronize your firm? You incessant excuses and meandering made me suspicious of your person and action hence my last mail.
Reconcile issues with Mr Bxxxxxxxx, there is no cause for alarm. May God be with you.
CYRIL

I shall reply to him later on.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You lack the moral conscience and ettiquette of a good and successful businessman.

he's got you nailed there, SP Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ You swine Laughing

I sent him a reply, I wanted to insult him and rip him to shreds, but I will leave that for another time:

Quote:
Hi asshole,

What do you mean by you "never abused or insulted me" in your last email, I have read your last email again, here are some quotes from it:

"IF YOU DO NOT REPENT YOU WILL FACE THE NEMESIS"

That suggests that I need to repent or you will deal with me, I have nothing to repent for, it was a clerical error you foolish little boy, and I class what you said as an insult and a threat.

"YOU DOOMS DAY IS NEAR"

Again, that is a clear threat, you really are an insulting little boy aren't you, you need to grow up and wear long trousers like all your older male friends do, stop pissing about with idle threats and grow up, you boring street child.

"YOU HAVE GOTTEN TO THE ELASTIC LIMIT OF YOUR LIES"

You called me a liar again, I feel abused and insulted by that, you prick.

"PAY THE CLAIM TO THE SENDER OR BE READY TO APPEAR IN COURT"

You are threatening me with court, I take that as an insult from a fool and a small boy like you!

"WE HAVE EVERY EVIDENCE THAT THOSE GOODS WERE NOT SENT TO BOUAKE AIRPORT AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA IN YOUR LIFE"

You don't need evidence that the goods were not in Bouake, you dumbass, I have already told you twice that it was a clerical error, and again you call me a liar by saying I have never been to Africa in my life, how wrong you are, my wife is African, she is from Nairobi, we travel there every year for our holidays, I own a large villa there, I also travel to many African and world wide destinations for courier conferences, so again, you call me a liar when you know nothing about nothing, I suggest that you think before typing your childlike words.

As I told you in my previous email, neither you nor I needed to be in Bouake, there was a clerical error, the employee who inputs the details on tracking pages was sacked from their job for failing to take due care and attention, they caused a lot of wasted time and money for me by making me go to Africa for a second time, when infact, your money was to be collected from a completely different airport.

I do not wish there to be any hard feelings between you and I, so I am prepared to mend broken bridges with you, I will next be in Africa for a conference on February 5th, if you would like to come along on that day to collect your €30,000, that is fine with me, I would even be prepared to take you out for dinner as recompense for our earlier falling out, let me know what you decide, but I will tell right now, any more insults or insinuations about my professional attitude or work ethics concerning my company, and you will find yourself being sued for slander, I have the very best lawyers and barristers that money can buy, I am a self made multi millionaire and I fight fire with fire, the choice is yours.

Regards,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxxx

sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol.. more please:) hope they will learn their lesson

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply to Cyril:
Quote:
Dear Cyril,

I contacted the courier service as you said and I asked the nice receptionist to connect me with Mister CXXXXXXX. He informed me that due to a clerical error the computer and the letter were never in Bouake. It was greatly confusing, but he assured me that he is still in possession of the computer, the letter and the insurance money. He sounded very sincere. He also informed me that he received an abusive message from yourself. You did not strike me as that kind of person. Quite frankly, I don't know what to think of it.

I will be back in Sweden tomorrow and contact the lawyer. In the meantime, I hope you still have the receipts of the expenses you made. It would be greatly appreciated if you could scan the receipts and send them to me. If our lawyer advises me to press charges, it would be good to have everything on file.

I wrote Mr CXXXXXXX a message to inform where exactly this computer is at the moment, since I forgot to ask him when I had him on the phone.

I will await your email with the receipts and I will inform you about the meeting with the lawyer tomorrow. I am also waiting for Mister CXXXXXXX to get back to me with the whereabouts of the goods.

Remain blessed,

Beauchamp

I want to know how much money he spent on this trip Twisted Evil

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Quite frankly, our sojourn to BOUAKE IN COTE D'IVOIRE was a sad and sordid experience.

Great sig material.

And so the saga continues... Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here are his expenses, no receipts though:
Quote:
Dear BXXXXXXX,
I bless GOD for your prompt response and intervention towards this issue.
Actually, we boarded a public transport from Cotonou to Abijan at the cost of 30,000cfa ie both of us 60,000cfa.To stamp our passports at various points:
BENIN/TOGO BORDER 4000FCFA EACH
TOGO/GHANA BORDER 4000FCFA EACH
GHANA ELUBO BORDER 3000FCFA EACH
IVOIREN NOE BORDER 10,000FCFA EACH
Due to the war in Cote d' Ivoire there are about 23 check-points from NOE BORDER TO ABIDJAN and at various points we paid 2000fcfa each.
From ABIDJAN TO BOUAKE our transport fare was 8000fcfa each.We crossed 17 check-points from ABIDJAN TO BOUAKE Spending 3000fcfa each
at each point because BOUAKE is the rebel enclave.
At BOUAKE AIRPORT We were fed out of the benevolence of UN SECURITY
FORCES ATTATCHED TO THE AIRPORT AND THE REBEL SECURITY COMMANDANT THROUGHOUT OUR STAY.
CALCULATING THE TOTAL COST TO AND FRO IT AMOUNTS TO
266,000 by 2====532,000fcfa.
Going through the information written herein most of these expenses are not on receipt apart from the receipt for the transport fare to ABIDJAN.
I want to let you know that I never insulted Mr CXxxxxxx as he told you.I told him that he has touched the apple of the LORDS eye and that he needs to repent. And moreso that he has gotten to the elastic limit of his lies.I was obliged to write thus after several text and email messages of his coming but to no avail.
Remember we spent in this war enclave
12days without eating good food and taking our baths with soap.
If he understands my statements as insults it is regretable and I do tender my unreserved apologies.It is not in my character to banter words with one that I am supposed to disciple for CHRIST.
We are praying for you always that our good GOD will see you through in all your endeavours.
CYRIL

Oh my, I was making the good parts bold, but soooooooo difficult to choose...... I am sure SP will enjoy Cyril's comments on him. I will ask the lads to convert the CFA into EURO for our reading pleasure, erm, practical side of dealing with the congregation lawyer. Laughing

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:
Quote:
Dear Cyril,

I already met with the lawyer before seeing your expense declaration. How much EURO is one FCFA? I am not familiar with your currency. I am afraid it would be very difficult for the lawyer to use the list of expenses without a receipt. The lawyer will contact Mr Cxxxxx this weekend and will revert next Monday with his findings and his legal advice. Of course, I will inform you.

My journey back was very comfortable, so I had a good rest. When I was younger I was afraid to fly, but since I let the Lord into my life, I feel that he will watch over me and make sure the plane will arrive safely. I do say my prayers before boarding and read the bible in the plane, but my faith gives me peace and calmth. The stewardess very nice and the food wasn't too bad. I arrived safely and a taxi was already waiting to take me back to Repelske. I had some time to freshen up and greet my friends before meeting with the lawyer. He just left and I am getting ready for bed. There is no place like home. Finally! My own bed! I am sure you felt the same way returning from your adventurous journey.

Remain blessed,

Beauchamp

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing Laughing, that's a lot of checkpoints and borders Twisted Evil

If he is to be believed, and I think he might be telling the truth because of the borders he had to cross, and with Ivory Coast being a war zone, his total of 532,000cfa's = �534.610 or $1,051.37 or €811.029 Twisted Evil

lucy92
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha ha...that was funny about his claim about receiving food rations from the UNHCR because he was starving...
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it time that Cyril was sent somewhere looking for a consignment of smoke damaged smoke alarms that were sent to Africa from Australia?

Laughing

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting confusing. Why is he so stressed out about that ruddy letter? Any ideas?
Quote:
Dear B,
Thanks to GOD for your safe arrival home and to the warm embrace of your family and the congregation of GOD that missed your fellowship.

I know obviously that it will be difficult make the claims without receipts.
I made the declarations for your perusal since you demanded for it.
The exchange rate is 600fcfa per EURO.
The amount stated ie 532,000fcfa is about 886.6 euro.

We are praying earnestly that those computers, letter of invitation and the 10,000 euro paid for the insurance are recovered.
As I told you yesterday, We need to be in SWEDEN as soon as possible.
GOD gave me 12 messages for SWEDEN. The mission must be accomplished and the gates of hell shall not prevail. The invitation letter is very important to us.
Let me hear from you my dear
Remain blessed
Cyril.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody Brilliant

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I simply HAD to know:

Quote:
Dear Cxxxxx,

You sparked my curiosity. At the moment I am still waiting for the briefing of the lawyer, but I won't receive a reply until tomorrow, I think. In your latest email you wrote that the Lord sent you 12 messages to come to Sweden. I was wondering what kind of messages you received. I have heard of people before who received messages from Mary or Saint Christopher, but I never met anybody in person who could hear the voice of the Lord. You are truly blessed. Please tell me more about this.

Blessings,

Bxxxxxxxxx

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how
Quote:
my faith gives me peace and calmth.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Well, that was my reply. Not bad for an atheist, ey? Loved my lad's reaction:
Quote:
Thanks to GOD for your safe arrival home and to the warm embrace of your family and the congregation of GOD that missed your fellowship.
This one is praying for me Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic