SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Koffi is back to fight with me and call me names!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After almost a month wihout hearing from Mr. Koffi, I begin to correspond again with him:

Subject: Let's finish this business
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:16:13 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Koffi,

I want to conclude this business with you. Your
delaying has gone on for far too long, sir. Please let
me know your information to send you the payment.

Signed,
Archbishop Cole

Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:35:55

ok i will believe you i will want you to go and send the money with FELIX IGHO EKURE and get back to me soon., send the money through western union ok.then i will known that you are serious in doing the business with me or not.

I then used the "email virus modality" on him:

Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:53:25 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Koffi,

OK,
I have sent the money. Unfortunately I have been
haaving@#$#$^ some@#$ problems#$@ with my computer. I
think @#$%@6 virus #$%#%^# control number #$%#^#$%
later @#$@#%32.

Signed,
Rev. Herman &^%*$%

He got upset:

CANT YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE A FOOL, YOU ARE JUST FOOLING YOUR SELF IDIOT,
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN OK, PLEASE AND USE YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR
SELF
AND YOUR FAMILY BIG FOOL.

I responded in kind:

Subject: KOFFI WHY DID YOU SEND ME A VIRUS!
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:14:33 -0800 (PST)

Koffi,

I believe you have sent me an email virus. Why did you
do that?

I have gone down to Western Union and sent you the
money you requested but before I give you the control
number, you must apologize to me for your insultive
language.

After I receive your apology, then I will scan in the
Western Union receipt with the control number to prove
to you that the money has been sent.

Signed,
Rev. Herman

He responded:

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:30:31

"f*ck you and the apology ok, you have been sending me mail since and now that you went to send money the email address turn into virus f*ck you, you have done this with me before you remember f*ck."

I replied:

"Mr. Koffi,

I was talking to one of my Nigerian church members
about you and he told me you are a big MUGU, do you
know what that means? He told me it means you are an
idiot. What do you think about that you f*ing son of
a b*!ch?

Signed,
Rev. Herman"

He responded offering me a choice of whether or not to be insulted:

"take it from me or not , you are the bigest fool on earth sir, i dont want you contact me again in life ok."

I replied:

"Subject: Mr. Koffi I am so sorry
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 07:44:19 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Koffi,

I have to apologize for my abusive email to you. I was
very drunk and now that I have sobered up I realize
the damage I caused to our business relationship. I
want to ask you to forgive me and I want to give you
the Western Union Control Number to pick up the money
I sent. It is: 324564542.

Please accept my apology,
Rev. Herman"

He responded:

"Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:43:17

look at how you are fooling your self every day by day here, just GO TO HELL WITH YOUR APOLOGY AND YOUR MONEY I DONT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN OK, THE WESTERN UNION CONTROL THAT YOU SENT IS NOT EVEN UP TO 10 FIGURES , IS THIS THE FIRST TIME THAT AM TAKING MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL F*CK YOU."

I replied:

"Subject: Mr. Koffi YOU DRUNK IDIOT
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:28:01

Mr. Koffi,
I believe you are a drunk idiot and an angel of Satan,
the Dark Lord. Your mother is a whore and your father
is her pimp. Go eat bugs.

Signed,
Rev. Herman"

This made him slightly boil over:

"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL THAT IS ALL I KNOWN OK, GET LOST FOOL."

Still trying to get a death threat from him, but can't seem to get one yet!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i dont want you contact me again in life ok.

Good sig material there....

Nice bit of winding him up as well Very Happy
His blood pressure should be increasing nicely

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Still trying to get a death threat from him, but can't seem to get one yet!

Tell him his mother smelt of elderberries......

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you will pray for him and that if he repents, you'll try to send the money again, as WU may be under God's divine control and preventing a sinner from receiving his money. God works in mysterious ways - Amen.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this Mr. Koffi from Ghana by chance?

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Why, yes he is!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I wonder if it's my old friend Koffi Kama. He is responsible for the 2nd sig line I have. Twisted Evil Not only was it a failed airport meet, but he ran to several hotels looking for me too that I told him I was staying at.

Quote:
Dear Leytecs,

I am suprise to hear that you are already in Ghana because i waited for you for hours but you did not come out .

I went to they hotels were you said you were and the ones you said you are going to be but the told me that there is no body like your name there , please kindly give me your hotel room number and do your best to call me on my number from the local hotel line you will reach me through my number 024xxxx679.

l will be pleased to hear from you agina , remember to send to me your full hotel room numbers and telephone number.

thanks i am serious waiting for your call.

thanks

Mr Koffi Kama

If it is the same Mr. Koffi (I called him Mr. Coffee) and you really want to get him riled up, tell him you know his old friend Leytecs Dilldoughs and that he is doing fine. Very Happy

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
jonclay1440
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tell him his mother smelt of elderberries......

...or was a hamster and that he is a silly mugu with the brains of a duck you know!!!

"If you are willing to assist, I think you should discuss with my lawyer. What exactly is he talking about???"

"So will your family and generation rust narnia?"

"Due to the high occurrence of internet scams, i completely understand your scientism."
ironman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is his name Ben Kofi? Is he running a gold scam?
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working a KOFFI OTTIS on an inheritance scam...

Same Lad?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, this lad's name is "Mike County" on his email address, but he uses the name "Alhaji Ahmed Koffi" in his emails. I questioned him about it once and he pretended not to know what I was talking about, insisting that his name was Alhaji Ahmed Koffi!

m-m-max

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ironman wrote:
Is his name Ben Kofi? Is he running a gold scam?

Do bags in warehouses and cocoa beans mean anything???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic