SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Henry the genius!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After receiving a standard check mule e-mail I reply. Henry is probably the easiest bait I have done to date. I may have some mails not in order, but it was hard to get them all. He mailed me over 170 times to date. I have skipped some, so I appologise if some sections don't make sense............

Quote:

Mr Henry Peebles,
Please consider me for the job.

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
ADDRESS: 2575 Caxxxs Drive
CITY: Klaxxxh Falls
STATE: Oregon
ZIP CODE:.9xxx1
PHONE NUMBER (S) 206-xxx-xx08
MARITAL STATUS:Single

Quote:
Dear Mr
I Can Only Pleasure To Consider You If You Are Realy Intrested To Work With Dawson International PLC.
All Your Information Will Be Store On Our 2007 List And Note,I Will Get In Touch With You Immediately We Are Expecting A Cheque From Our Client.
Hope You Are Realy Intrested Mr ?.......

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
Dawson International PLC,
London.U.K

Quote:
Henry,

Thank you very much for this job. I will be the best rep. you
ever had. I can't wait to get started! I omitted my apartment number
on the last e-mail. Please update your records accordingly.

> FIRST NAME:
> LAST NAME:
> ADDRESS: 2575 Caxxxs Drive ***APT. # 1xx***

Quote:
Dear Mr Barry
Thats Very Kind Of You And Hope You You'll Be The Best Type And Straight Forward Person To Our Company.We Have All Your Details On Our Records And Soon We Going To Inform You If Any Payment Is Comming To You.
Wish You Merry Xmas And Happy New Year.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

he sends this......

Quote:
hello bary gay
Want to use this opportunity to inform you that one of our payments have been issued out in your name and what you need to do is get them cashed in your bank or cashing store, deduct your weekly salary and forward the balance to the company via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

SLAP!

Quote:
Mr. Peebles,

My name is ......NOT bary gay. I hope that was
a typo and not calling me a homo. I don't see where my sexual
preference has anything to do with our business transactions. Just
because I like to travel the dirt road road, visit the brown star, and
enjoy feltching should not impact our relationship. Anyway, I look
forward to receiving the check. I have my office all set up and ready
to begin business. My domestic partner was wondering if you are going
to need any more representatives in this area. He is a stout young
buck that I can assure you will do a fantastic job. He recently lost
his job as a female impersonator, and is in need of an income to help
out with the monthly expenses at home. You would not believe the price
of the extra large size tube of Astroglide. If you are doing any
hiring, I would like you to consider Jack. I will contact you as soon
as the check arrives. If I understand the process correctly, I am to
put the check in my bank, deduct your 25%, and send that amount to
you. Is that correct? I look forward to getting this first transaction
underway. Please consider employing Jack, as a two income household
would certainly help.

Toodles,

Quote:
Hello Mr
Am Sorry About The Name And Reason Why Is That One Of Dawson International PLC Representative Out There Also Called The Name Barry Gay.
Mr Barry,Am Very Sorry To Hear About Your Friend "Mr Jack" And I Think We Can Give Him A Trier And Consider Him Only If You Believe In Him Mr Barry.If That Is Right Please Kindly Ask Him To Send His :
Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number And Fax;
So We Can Put Down His Record And Foward It To Our Clients And They Will Start Making Payments To Him As The Company'Representative In The USA/CANADA.

IS OBVIOUSE THAT YOU HEARD ME WRONG MR BARRY.ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS RECEIVE THIS PAYMENTS FROM OUR CLIENTS IN THE USA EVERY WEEK, GET IT CASHED IN YOUR BANK THEN DEDUCT YOUR WEEKLY PAY WHICH IS 10% OUT OF IT AND FORWARD THE BALANCE TO THE COMPANY DOWN HERE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM ANY PAYMENT COMING TO YOU AGAIN BY NEXT WEEK, I WILL LET YOU KNOW .
HOPE YOU ARE EXPECTING THE CHEQUE TODAY OR LATEST TOMMOROW

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Hello Mr Barry
I Want To Use This Opportunity To Remaind You Of The Cheque Comming To Your Way Anytime From Now.
Hope You Are Still Expecting It.After You Recieve It Quickly Take It To Your Bank,Deduct Your 10% Out Of It And Send The Money Down To The Accountant Here Because We Have More Check Comming To You Soon.
Am Waiting For Your Friend To Sign Him Up.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Hello Mr Barry
I Want To Comfirm If You Have Recieve The Cheque Or Not.And In Case You Cash It Deduct Your 10% And Send The Money Down To Our Accountant Name.Shes Now In Mumbai India To Cash Out Some Of Our Money;
Name;Mojisola Balogun
Address;Mumbai,India

I Will Be Expecting The MTCN From You To Send It To Her.Looking Forward To Hear From You
Warmest Regard
Henry Peebles
London,Uk

Quote:
Mr. Peebles,

I still have not received payment. Would you kindly check into this and see what the delay is?

Quote:
Okay Mr Barry
Thanks For The Concentration And I Will Try And Verify It Out Immidiatly.But Quickly Write Me Back If You Have Recieve It.Please Write Down The Following Accountant Information Incase You Want To Send The Money:
Name;Mojisola Balogun
Address;Mumbai,India
The Other Information Will Be Sending To Me By You From The Western Union.

Warmest Regard
Henry Peebles
London,Uk

Quote:
Goodmorning Mr Barry
Anything Yet?......And Hope You Have Down Our Accountant Information I Gave To You.After You Recieve It Quickly Go To The Bank And Send It To Her Name Because We Have Another Payment Comming To Your Way Now.
Accountant Name:MOJISOLA BALOGUN
Address;M.V ROAD - SAKI NAKA - ANDHERI EAST
State:MUMBAI
Country;INDIA

Warmest Regard
Henry Peebles.

Quote:
Hello Mr Barry
Have Been Online Waiting For You.Beside Have Not Recieve Email From Your Jack.
Should I Cant Him Off .Because Will Be Clossing The Vacancy Before The End Of The Month.
Looking Forward To Hear Back From You.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Hello Barry Cade.Hope You Are Having A Nice Weekend Over There And Have You Recieve Anything Yet.If So I Guess Is A Little Delay By The Post Office.

Want To Remaind You Of Your Friend.Should I Count Him Out Of The Job Or What Is Going On.Remember We Are Clossing Our Vacancy Soon

Await Your Promt Repply

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles
London,Uk

Quote:
Dawson International PLC
Lochleven Mills
KINROSS KY13 8GL Scotland
44(0)7040130954,44(0)7024067043

Goodmorning mr barry.how are you doing today.i just got a message from our client this morning said you much have recieve the cheque yesterday.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Mr. Peebles,

I still have not received payment. Would you kindly check into this and see what the delay is?

Quote:
Hello Mr Barry
I Want To Comfirm If You Have Recieve The Cheque Or Not.And In Case You Cash It Deduct Your 10% And Send The Money Down To Our Accountant Name.Shes Now In Mumbai India To Cash Out Some Of Our Money;
Name;Mojisola Balogun
Address;Mumbai,India

I Will Be Expecting The MTCN From You To Send It To Her.Looking Forward To Hear From You
Warmest Regard
Henry Peebles
London,Uk

Quote:
Mr. Peebles,

I am at my wits end. I wait every day by the mailbox, but have not received any payment yet. Is there a tracking number or something I can use to find out where the package is? Perhaps you can tell me at least who it is coming from so I can ask the postman if he has seen it. I hope he has not delivered it to the wrong address. I suspect he is quite simple minded, and have complained about him to the post office several times. I am just sick over the fact that I have not received the check yet. Let me know what to do next.

your humble servant,
Barry

Quote:
You Dont Have To Bother Your Self Over It.Am Sure Very Soon It Will Get To You.Just Keep Waiting And Let Me Know When You Recieve It.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Goodmorning and hope you had a great weekend?....need to inform you of the cheque you've been waiting for.probably you will recieve it today if there is no more delay by the post office.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Henry,
Thanks for the update, The mail will not be delivered today because of Martin Luther King's birthday. It is a national holiday. I will wait by the mailbox tomorrow. Have a great day!

Quote:
Yes i can remember Martin Luther King's birthday.I understand but please make it fast tommorow and quickly reach me on here when you get it.hope you you didnt forget everything i told you.quickly take it to the cashing store and send down the money to the name i gave you.

I Await Your Promt Respond

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles
London,Uk

Quote:
Hello.How Are You Today.Have You Got Anything Yet?......Quickly Write Me Back To Understand What Is Going On.
Thank You.
Henry Peebles.

Quote:
Henry,

It is only 8:15 AM here right now, and the mail usually does not arrive until about 3:00 PM. Worry not, I will contact you as soon as he arrives. I will be waiting for him.

Quote:
Okay.I Will Be Online All Days Waiting Because There Is More Payment Comming Your Way Soon.
Thank You

Quote:
Am Online Mr Barry.

Quote:
Anything Yet Mr Barry?.....

Quote:
Goodmorning Mr Barry,
We Are Sorry For The Incovinient.Just Keep Waiting Am Sure Is Already There.Beside Why Didn't I Hear FromYou?....

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Henry,
I waited all day by the mailbox, and guess what? NOTHING! I
think this job may not work out for me. I can't keep spending my days
waiting by the mailbox. I told you I would respond to you as soon as
anything arrives. That is why I did not send you any e-mail yet. I
guess I will give it a day or two more, but I have other things to do
as well. I hope it comes very soon.

Regards,
Barry

Quote:
We Understand All Your Effort But Very Soon Am Going To Send You The Commfirmation
Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Henry,

I have finally received a check. I need you to verify the
amount sent. I am also employed by another firm that I process
payments for. Please verify the amount sent so I can be sure it is
from your client. Once verified, I will process it.

Thank-you!

Quote:

HOW ARE YOU TODAY.AM SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPOND AND BESIDE I CANT FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY YOU'VE ALREADY EMPLOYED BY SOME OTHER FIRMS.AM VERY ACCROS WITH YOU MR BARRY...
I INFORMED YOU YESTERDAY THAT AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THE PAYMENT COMING TO YOU, I WILL LET YOU KNOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE FUNDS TO THE COMPANY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

THE AMOUNT I WAS EXPECTING FROM OUR CLIENTS ARE $4,500 OR PLUS,$3400 OR PLUS,$5500 OR PLUS.
LET ME KNOW THE AMOUNT YOU'VE RECIEVED AND QUICKLY DEDUCT YOUR 10% AND SEND THE REST TO OUR ACCOUNTANT VIA WESTER UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
OUR ACCOUNTANT IS VERY BUSY NOW THERE IN MUMBAI INDIA,I GUESS YOU SEND IT TO THE ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT, NOW IN WEST AFRICA FOR IMPORTANT ASSIGNMENT
ACOUNTANT NAME;BOLAJI ADESHINA
ADDRESS;ABUJA,NIGERA
- Show quoted text -

I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE

Henry Peebles
Dawason Int plc
Loondon,Uk

Quote:
Henry,

I am sorry you feel that way about me being employed by
another firm. I am having financial difficulties right now and had
applied to the other firm before I got you job offer. The other firm
has sent me a check to process, which I thought was the one from your
client. The amount was verified by my other employer, so to date I
still have not received a check from your client. I want to tell you
that the check I received from my other employer was only for the
amount of $750.00. I will terminate my employment with them as soon as
you show me real results. I have been waiting for over a month now for
your client to send his check. With my other firm, they told me
payment was on the way, and I got it 1 week later. Please let me know
how you are going to procede.

Barry

Quote:
BARRY.

THE TRACKING I SENT TO YOU SHOWS THAT YOU'VE RECIEVED A CHEQUE TODAY FROM OUR CLIENT WITH THE UPS TRACKING NUMBER OF 1Z3xxxxxxx97176101.

THE CHEQUE SENT TO YOU IS $3400.HOPE YOU WILL BE PROCCESING IT IMMIDIATLY.
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THE ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT INFORMATIONS I GAVE TO YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO.I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION FROM YOU.

Your's regards
Henry Peebles
Dawson Int Plc.

Quote:

HOPE THE PROCESSING IS GOING ON?................AND YOU HAVE THE ADDRESS OF ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT YOU WILL SEND IT TO?....

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER PAYMENT COMMING TO YOU BY MONDAY,WEDSDAY AND THURSDAY.

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles
Dawson Int Plc

Quote:

Have not got any repply from you lately.hope everything is okay?.......
I Await Your Prompt Response.

Quote:
Barr Cade

Kindly Tell Me What Is Going On.Hope You Are Not Trying To play Any Game.Looking Forward To Your Response.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Henry,

I assure you I am not playing any game. I was visiting some
friends in Canada this weekend and they did not have an internet
connection. Don't worry, I am going to wrap this transaction up today.
I will get the MoneyGram information to you shortly. I apologise for
taking so long, but then again I waited over 3 weeks to recieve the
payment. We will be back on track soon.

Regards,
Barry

Quote:
Barry,

Thanks For The Repply.I Will Be Expecting The MoneyGram Information From You.Hope You Still Have Our Assistant Accountant Information To Send The Money To In West Africa With You.
I Await Your Response

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Barry

We Got More Payment Comming To You Soon.I Will Send You The Ups Tracking Number To Follow It Up.And Kindly Send Me The Information You Will Use In Sending The Money Because The Assistance Accountant Is Waiting For It.
I Await Your Prompt Respond

Yours Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Henry,

OK, I have sent the MoneyGram to Bolaji Adeshina as you
requested. I am attaching a scan of the receipt. When will my next
check be arriving?

Thank-you
Barry

<writejunk file attached>

Quote:
You did not Attach anythng to what you sent? What is the Refrence Number? the Amount you aent? And the Text Quest and Answer?

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME I CANT VIEW THE RECIEPT YOU SENT TO ME..

STOP SCANNING SEND THE INFORMATION ON THE RECIEPT.......

THE REFRENCE NUMBER---
AMOUNT YOU SENT---
TEXT QUEST AND ANSWER

Quote:
Henry, When can I expect to receive my next check?

Quote:
Dear Barry,
You shall Recieve the Next Payments Tommorow By UPS,I Have been trying to call you but your Number was not going Thru,Anyway the Amount you will Recieve Tommorow is $950x10{$9500 usd},As soon as You Recieve the Payments Tommorow You shall Cash $950x5{4750} And your % from now on is 20%,{$950 usd} Remaining $3800 usd,Keep the Remaining 5--Pieces in a safe Place till i Instruct you on what to do,Then you are to send the $380 usd VIA Western union to this Informations below..

Name--- BOLAJI ADESHINA
Address--ABUJA --NIGERIA
SEND $1500 USD

Nmae--ABIODUN OSOBA
Address---$2000 usd

I Will be waiting for the Confirmation number when you send the Funds Tommroow thanks for the Co--Operation and May God Bless you..

Regards
henry

I send him a fake MG reciept

Quote:
Henry,
I'm glad you finally figured out how to open it. The security
question I used was "Who is your favorite actor" answer is "Abe
Vigoda". When can I expect my next payment?

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry,
the refrence number you sent is in valid what is going on???

Quote:
Dear bary,
What is Happening? The Refrence Number you sent to me is Wrong,What is Really going on the Money cant be Paid? You Need to Re-send the Refrence Number and you shall also recieve the first Payments this Morning Pls get back ASAP.

Quote:
Barry

Have opened it and glad to tell you what i saw.your next payment will be coming to you soon.
you only send me the security question and aswer.what is the refrence number and the others information you use in sending the money.pla send me out the full details including the assistant accountant name i gave you and let me send it to him.

I Await Your Prompt Response

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Dear Barry

What is going and are you sure of what you attach and sent to me.after forwarding all that to the assistant accountant in west africa.very sad to hear that the refrence number of the transaction is not valid.

Quickly get back to me and tell me what the problem is or you go to the bank and comfirm it right.

At this point I introduce a "hacker" named Dollachop that e-mailed Henry and told him he is stealing the money..........

Quote:
Dear Barry dont ever mail me here again,I guess someone else has Access to my email{Pls send me email now to my new email{ [email protected] } dont ever Mail here again,i will be waiting for your email now in my new email address.........

Quote:
Dear Barry

I Want To Use This Opportunity To Tell You That Am Legal To All Things About The Busness We Are Running Here.I Notice That We Have So Many Scammers Online Trying To Do Something Nasty Expecially On Transaction.

Any Email You Recieved From Dawson Int Plc Should Be Send To You Always From This Same Address.Never Divert Or Listen To Anyone That Ask You To Write Him Or Her On Any Email Address Because I Will Never Call You Or Write You To Do That.

Thi Is The Only Address We Oprate From [email protected]

Plz Cross Check The MoneyGram Refrence Number Very Well;6 5 xxx 3 2 8 1

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Henry,

What is going on???? I went directly from the MoneyGram
office to Kinko's and scanned the receipt to send you. I do not
understand the problem. Do you need me to go back to MoneyGram and
find the problem? I will do anything you ask to fix this problem. As
far as i know, I have not received any e-mail except from you. I will
go back and check the "from" address to make sure it is yours. Please
tell me what to do, I am nervous about this.

Barry

Quote:
Please Call Money Gram www.moneygram.com {1-800-666-3947}

Call them to Know whats the problem with the Funds....

Quote:
Could you pls find out from Money Gram and confirm when the Money was pciked Up...

Quote:
Henry,

I called MoneyGram and they said the money was picked up
yesterday. What the heck is going on? Didn't you receive it? If you
didn't receive it, who did? Make sure your person did not receive it.
MoneyGram said they did.

Barry

Quote:
Dear Barry

I Cant Realy Understand What Is Going On.Plz Can You Explain Who You Send The Information To?.......
Henry Pebles

another e-mail sent from "hacker"

Quote:
Dear Barry,

There Is Something Am Trying To Verify Down Here.Assistant Accountant Said The Refrence Number Was Rejected There In MoneyGram Today.

I Need To Know The Exact Time You Sent The Information Because We've Not Recieved Any Payment Yet.Can You Tell Me The Address You Send It To Before You Send It Down Here.
I Await Your Prompt Respond
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Dear Barry

Seem Like You Are Not Straight With Us.First The Money Was Sent Here Around Tonite Africa Time And Which Is Equaly Not Far From My Time Here.Note That Bank Doesn't Open Here In The Night And How Come You Send The MoneyGram Slips To Me Around Late Hour?..................Then How Come The Money Was Picked Up Yesterday Why Not Today By Assistant Accountant.

Kindly Write Me Back Because I Cant Understand All You Are Trying To Do

Another e-mail from the "hacker" spurs this.......

Quote:
BARRY YOU HAVE REALLY CAUSED A PROBLEM....THIS IS THE ONLY SECURE BOX...I TOLD YOU THAT,THIS IS ANOTHER PROBLEM,YOU NEED TO SEND ME THE SCAN RECIEPT NOW AND DONE EVER MAIL THOSE 2 BOXES AGAIN....

I SENT YOU THE TRACKING FROM THE BOX AND THE AMOUNT YOU RECIEVED....

GET BACK NOW

Quote:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I SAID GET BACK TO ME NOW,HACKERS HI--JACKED THE 2 BOXES AND THEY ARE THE ONE MAILING YOU,YOU ALSO SENT THE INFO'S TO THEM OH MY GOD,YOU NEED TO ACT FAST AND GET THE FUNDS BACK AT WESTERN UNION,SO I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER INFORMATION TO SEND THE FUNDS TO,YOU HAVE TO GET BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

OOPS! did the hacker get the info?

Quote:
Henry,

I have sent all the info on the transfers to your secure e-mail
address like you told me to in the last e-mail. I sent a scan of the
receipt, the 2 MTCN numbers, the test questions and answers to the
secure address [email protected]. Check it, it should be there.

Barry

Quote:
There is a Little Problem,Someone else has Access to my email Account and my Assistant did not Recieve the Money It's Really bad,Anyway I Trust you and i want to inform you that from now on,dont ever respond to anybody that email you from my formal email account,Anyway You are Going to Recieve the second Payments this Morning $9500 usd and here is the ups Tracking Number{1Z34xxxxxxxx96188} www.ups.com
} There is a Little problem in west Africa cos we Lost 2 of our Agents in a Fire Accident and they need some Money to Pay for the Treatment there {$3,000 usd} Anyway i want you to try and send an Amount of $4500 usd this Morning from your Account,so by the time you recieve the Payments you can replace it,You are to deduct 20% in the total Amount for Asisting us,We need you to send this Funds VIA Western union to this info plz..And also provide a valid phone number.

NAME-- ABIODUN OSOBA
ADDRESS-- ABUJA---NIGERIA
Text Quest---What for?
Answer? Emergency
Send $2500 usd

Name-- Faozy Abou
ADDRESS-- ABUJA---NIGERIA
Text Quest---What for?
Answer? Emergency
Send $2,000 USD

I Will be waiting for the MTCN#

Quote:
Henry,
What do you mean? Someone else has access to your e-mail? Did
your assistant receive the money? I don't understand. Did the money
get there? Help me understand this.

--

So he sends me more checks...............

Quote:
The Package was Delivered and Signed by IRVINE 9:05AM......Please get back When you get this email and always Remember to ignore any emails from my formal account cos the Hackers has Access to it and i am not Mailing you anymore from there,Please get back ASAP With the MTCN# For the 2 Transactions.

Quote:
Henry,

I have sent all the info on the transfers to your secure e-mail
address like you told me to in the last e-mail. I sent a scan of the
receipt, the 2 MTCN numbers, the test questions and answers to the
secure address [email protected]. Check it, it should be there.

Barry

Quote:
NO NO NO................Those are for the HACKERS......You need to send it here...What do you mean? Oh my God...Listen send Only emails here...This is the best secure for now.

Quote:
Dear Barry,
You send the Scans Reciept to the other box,it has been Hi-Jacked by Hackers Oh My God,What is wrong with you? i told you this is the only secure for now,Listen you need to mail that box and tell the Hackers That you have collected the funds back and mail that box that you are Just fooling them,Listen send the scans Paper here NOW.....I sent you the tracking from this box...YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST And as from now we need to Communicate by CODE

Quote:
LISTEN YOU ARE REALLY CAUSING A PROBLEM,I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAIL ANY OF THOSE BOX AGAIN OH MY GOD,LISTEN YOU NEED TO GET THE MONEY BACK FROM WESTERN UNION RIGHT NOW,AND I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A SECURE INFORMATION TO RECIEVE THE FUNDS IN WEST AFRICA OKAY....

Quote:
LISTEN THE SECOND FUNDS WAS SENT FROM MARK STEVE AND IT'S 10 PIECES OF A USPS MONEY ORDER $950 EACH,HACKERS HAS HACKED MY 2 EMAILS AND ALL INFO'S SHOULD BE SENT HERE,WE ALSO HAVE TO USE A CODE WHICH IS {ED-MUNDO} THATS OUR CODE NOW GET BACK TO ME NOW....

Quote:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I SAID GET BACK TO ME NOW,HACKERS HI--JACKED THE 2 BOXES AND THEY ARE THE ONE MAILING YOU,YOU ALSO SENT THE INFO'S TO THEM OH MY GOD,YOU NEED TO ACT FAST AND GET THE FUNDS BACK AT WESTERN UNION,SO I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER INFORMATION TO SEND THE FUNDS TO,YOU HAVE TO GET BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Quote:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON MR BARRY CADE? ARE YOU PLAYING GAMES WITH THE HACKERS?? WE LOOSE $3060 USD AND YOU SENT THEM THE INFO FOR $$500 USD AGAIN? OH MY GOD LISTEN GET BACK TO ME NOW OR CALL THE BRANCH MANAGER ON +234-8022953477 GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I WILL CALL YOU.

Quote:
Henry,

I have called MoneyGram and they say the money has already been
picked up. I don't want to work for you anymore. All this business
about hackers and talking in code has really scared me. I was just
doing what you told me to do. The e-mail telling me to send it to the
secure mail at fastmail.fm came from your e-mail. I am so confused and
I am literally shaking right now. What if the hackers got into my
computer? I am scared. I quit.

Quote:
Dear Barry,
You are so funny,you dont need to be scared the hackers break in to my email address while i went to the Cafe,Anyway you dont need to be scared,Well send the 2 Western union info's here and Scan the Reciept so i can instruct you on what to do next,Pls dont get mad Okay?? Is just that am been carefully.....Lets only communicate thru here okay.

Quote:
Dear Barry,
Thats not possible they cant fly in to your Computer lol,i forgot my Password at the cafe,Anyway lets move forwad and work,we can only communicate here only on this emails,Re-send the Western union information here....

Quote:
Dear Barry,
You dont need to be Scared is Just That i cant Access my Account at the fastermail.fm Account,Please re-send the Western union Details here Okay..

Quote:
Dear Barry,
You are Only the Trustworthy Rep That we have in our Company and we Really Apprreciate your work,Please Re-scan or send the western Details here i will be waiting...

Quote:
Dear Barry,
I Am Really sorry for the Wrong Accusation the Money Was recieved by our Agents in West Africa he Just called me right now cos i have been un able to get intouch with him since morning so i thought he didnt get the funds thats why he didnt contact me since morning,Everything has been resolved now,But this is the only way we can communicate now on this email is the best secure for now,and also Re-send me the Western union Information here...Thanks and Waiting to hear from you.

Quote:
Dear Barry,
How much did you send?
Pls send the MTCN# And the text quest And answer for the two Transactions...

How much is the Remaining Money with you....?

Quote:
Dear Barry,
I Hope everything is fine with you now? Well lets only Communicate here cos this is the best secure for now,Also i require you send me the MTCN# for the 2 transactions and the amoutn sent,i will be waiting for it now,Thanks and waiting to hear from you..

Regards
Henry

Quote:
Henry,
I don't think you understand. I quit. I will need a few hours to
calm down and collect myself. Maybe after I have calmed down we can
talk. I will e-mail you when I am ready.

Quote:
GO AND SEND THE REMAINING FUNDS TO THIS NAME AND SCAN THE RECIEPT TO THIS EMAIL...VIA WESTERN UNION

NAME--- OKUBANJO ABIMBOLA
ADDRESS---LAGOS---NIGERIA

Quote:
SEND THE REMAINING FUNDS AND SEND THE RECIEPT HERE...

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
henry,
THE MONEY HAS BEEN PICKED UP. I told you I called and the
money has been picked up. I sent $3800.00 and it has been picked up.
Re sending the info to you now will do no good. The money HAS BEEN
PICKED UP.

Good bye

Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN,OUR COMPANY IS GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE FBI FOR SENDING OUR FUNDS TO ANOTHER PEOPLE,WE ARE ALSO INFORMED THAT YOU AND THE HACKERS HAVE COLIDE TO WORK TOGETHER AND YOU SEND THEM ANY FUNDS YOU RECIEVE FROM OUR CLIENTS,YOU ARE IN A BIG TROUBLE,IS BETTER FORYOU TO SEND THE REMAINING FUNDS WITH YOU NOW OR ESLE WE WILL REPORT YOU TO THE FBI.

Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID MAN,THEY HAVE SENT YOU A FAKE MONEY ORDERS AND I PRAY YOU DIE IN JAIL,I WARNED YOU BUT YOU ARE SO STUPID AND DAFT TO SEND OTHER PEOPLE WHILE YOU WORK FOR OUR COMPANY,THE BEST THING FOR YOU IS THAT IT'S ONLY OUR COMPANY THAT CAN HELP YOU,YOU THIS STUPID OLD FOOL,I TOLD YOU THIS IS THE ONLY EMAIL WE SHOULD COMMUNICAT WITH,YOU NOW WENT TO SENT THE SCAMMERS THE INFORMATIONS TO ANOTHER BOX,GOD WILL PURNISH YOU BASTARD OLD FOOL.

Quote:
YOU ARE IN A BIG PROBLEM STPUD OLD MAN.....LOL I AM JUST LAUGHING HERE AND PRAY YOU DIE IN JAIL BASTARD,OUR COMPANY PERSONALLY WILL CONTACT THE FBI TOMMOROW AND EXPLAIN TO THEM OUR YOU COLIDE TO WORK WITH THE HACKERS TO CASH FAKE CHECKS,WE HAVE MORE PROOVES BECOS WE EMPLOYED YOU TO WORK FOR US AND YOU SEND ALL THE PAYMENTS YOU RECIEVED TO THE HACKERS AFTER YOU DEDUCT YOUR OWN SHARE,YOU ARE A BIG FOOL GOD WILL PURNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY.

Quote:
I KNOW U CANT RESPOND BACK,COS YOU ARE A BASTARD AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID? DO NOT WORRY THE FBIL WILL CONTACT YOU SOON AND THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL,SEE WHAT THE SCAMMER CALLED CHOPA SENT TO ME?

From: "chopa" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: [email protected]
Subject: SMOL BOI
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:28:02 -0800

U DEY DI FUNNY SMOL BOI U BIG MUGUN I GET UR NEW E-MAIL I GO MEK UR LIFE,I AM SCAMMING YOU AND ,HE WILL SEND ME THE REMAINING MONEY VERY SOON. MISERABLE I TEK ALL UR MONI I USED U NA BARRY LAIK LITTLE BABIS AFTA I TEK DI REST OF UR MONI I GO FORK UR MOMMA FOR DI ASS PREPARE FO MEET UR MAKER SMOL BOI MUGUN

so now he files a complaint to the Feds to REALLY scare me.

Quote:
Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint
Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the
following information for future contacts with the IC3:

Complaint Id: I07xxxxx103524562
Password: UCxxxxxwX5

If you wish to view/download your complaint or have any additional
information to provide to the IC3, please use the following link and login
with the above complaint id and password.
http://complaint.ic3.gov/update

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and
refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber
crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and
easy-to-use reporting mechanism.

Complaint Status
The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have
the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of
complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to
law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction.
Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving
agencies.

Evidence
It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to
your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card
receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a
website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a
safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for
investigative purposes.

Additionally, to learn more about Internet schemes and ways to protect
yourself, please visit www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com.

that, by the way was Henry's partner. I found that out from the "hacker"

now the "real" henry replies trying to smooth things over.....

Quote:

Is Everything Alright With You.And Why Must You Refused To Write Me Back.Well Am Still Expecting Your Response Because We've Not Recieved Anypayment Yet.

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles

not so fast Henry........

Quote:
Henry(or is this Henry?)

I don't have any idea what's going on here. You have
sent me e-mail from three different accounts now. 1)
[email protected] 2) [email protected] 3)
[email protected]. Not only that, it seems you forgot how to spell
your last name. First it was Peebles, then it went to Peables, then
Chopa, then back to Peebles. I still have $3800.00 to send, but I have
no idea who to send it to. And when I sent the last two, I got
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as a reply. As you can see, I am totally
confused here. If this is really the Henry I know and trust, we will
need to figure out a way that I know it is really you. I think the
best way would be for you to send me a photo with you holding a sign
with a secret code or something like that. I don't even trust a phone
call anymore. I want a photo with you showing the secret code "Barry
Cade and Radden are my friends" Radden is my dogs name, and nobody
else in your company, or the so-called hackers will know that. If you
want to procede, send me the photo, and I will send the money. If you
don't want to do that, I will donate the money to a charity, and we
can part ways. Thank-you for understanding my plight.

Barry

Quote:

I Knew It That Something Terrible Is Realy Going On.Have Never Used Any Email Adresses To Sent You Emails Except This([email protected]).And Your Parmanent Email Adress Is ([email protected]) Right?.....

I Dont Know Who Other Adresses Are.Have Never Used This Address You Listed Before.Except [email protected] And You Can Also Cross Check It With Our First Conversation Inside Your Email Box.

After Doing That.I Will Be Sending A Picture Of Me To You Along With The Code You Gave Me On Each Mails I Sent To You.
The Assistant Accountant In West Africa Is Expecting The Money Right Now.Kindly Go Straight To The Bank And Send It To Him Without Telling Anyone About It.
Reciever Name:BOLAJI ADESHINA
Location;LAGOS NIGERIA

I Will Be Expecting The Information To Send To Him Today.Plz Never Mail Anyone That Try To Claim Mr Henry Or Manager or Accountant Again.I Will Be Writting You And Tell You What To Do From This Email Address

I Await Your prompt Response

Yours Regards
Henry Peebles
Your's Code: and are my friends" R is my dogs name

Quote:

I Guess This Following Addresses Are [email protected],
[email protected]. And If Any Else Address Contact You,Dont Repply That.

Telling You This For The Last Time Barry.I Will Never Change This Email Address And I Will Never Tell You I Will Change It.Is Legal And Straight From Dawson Int plc.

Am Looking Forward To The Information You Will Use In Sending The Money To The Assistant Accountant.Is Waiting To Pick It Up.

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles
Your's Code: and are my friends" is my dogs name

Another e-mail from dollachop sent

Quote:
Dawson International PLC
Lochleven Mills

THIS IS SAFE, OFFICIAL AND LEGAL TO THE LETTER
What is goin on barry.i got a message from this [email protected] saying about the photo and the money,but i cant realy read all.
What is going on barry and who are this people you are dealing with.i decided to forward what they sent to me.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

I ask for a trophy.....

Quote:
Henry, (I think)

Yes those are my e-mails, but to make sure it is you, I
really need a photo of you holding something with the code on it, and
I will send the money. Please do this as I want to make 100% sure it
is really you.

Barry

Quote:

I Dont Have The Time Because Am A Very Busy Man Mr Barry.Am Also Giving You All This For Trust.Cross Check The First Email I Sent You With This Am Using To Write To You.

I Will Only Be Sending You A Picture Of Me And The Code You Sent To Me Everytime We Talk On Here.And I Warned You To Never Talk To Anyone Except From This Address.And I Will Inform You On Here Whenever I Want To Give You A Call So
Is Getting Late And The Assitant Accountant Is Waiting To Pick It Up Ok

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles
Your's Code; and are my friends" is my dogs name ***he sends a internet photo****

slap...........

Quote:
Just as I thought. You are the hacker. Henry would have sent the proof
I ask for. I knew that picture wasn't Henry. I have no choice but to
dis-continue any further talks with you. That was a stupid attempt to
gain my trust. Just so you know, I know in my heart that you are not
the real Henry. Good Bye HACKER!

Quote:
Barry

No body jokes and try to shit on Dawson Int Plc.If You Do?...We Have Your Name And Address You Sent To This Box.
I guess you are trying to shit our company.not possible mr barry

Your's Reagrds
Henry Peebles
Your's Code: and are my friends" is my dogs name

slap, slap......

Quote:
I am not trying to shit anybody. You are the one trying to shit on me.
You can threaten all you want, I don't give a shit. I gave you a way
to solve this problem, but you refuse. I am on my way to the bank to
cash the remaining checks and donate it to charity. I am not fucking
around. It is a shame it has come to this, but you are the one
responsible. Even an idiot could understand that I want some
verification from you. So I guess you rate less smart than an idiot.
Send the picture or fuck off.

Quote:

I guess you dont know what you are saying.why cant you say this last three weeks that you are not intrested to work with us and how dare you say you are sending the company money to the charity.
What is the matter and can you explain to me very well.i got a mail from [email protected] immidialty i asked you to call the MoneyGram and verify very well.
Hope you and this above email address is not trying to play game with the company.am here for a busness and i hate you requesting for what is not neccesary on here.plz dont send our money out to someone else because is very dangerouse.Assistant Accountant is waiting to pick it up and if you are still intrested we have another payment comming to you by tommorow,may be i should give it a stop or not?....
plz tell me the relationship with you and the following address?...........

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
FOR THE LAST TIME....................#1. I do not have any idea who
dollachop is. #2. I want to send you your money, but you refuse to
verify with a photo who you are, so I wil NOT SEND ANYMORE MONEY until
you do what I asked. Don't you think I have doubts about who you
really are? A hacker got into your account, what makes you think he
won't, or has not already gotten into mine? #3. I want to, and will
send the money ONLY after you do what I asked. This is not a threat,
it is simply verifying who you are. I will process all the payments
you want me to after you do the verification photo. I do not know how
to make it any simpler than that. If you are the real Henry, I am
sorry for using swear words at you in the last e-mail.

Quote:
Dawson International PLC
Lochleven Mills

The assistant accountant is waiting for the money to pick it up.............

Reciever's Name:Adeshina Sadiq
Location;Lagos Nigeria
Text Question;Who Is Your Favourite Actor
Answer;

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Are you trying to control me over my busness?...have never experienced such thing like this since have been on this job.cant you think and cross check my name and the email address that signed you to Dawson Int plc.
Due to trust,i can only give you the password of this box to cross check on the conversation we've had together.
Beside, mind the way you talk on here with me mr barry.am a very respectful man and i hate rudness.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Definatly,this are the people you send the first payment to and i cant realy understand why you are doing this.how did you know them and when did you started talking to them?......beside who are this people?............

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
see #1 of last e-mail. I have no idea who they are.

Quote:
You say you are in Scotland. How do you explain this?

IP Information 196.207.13.162 <that is your IP address!
Record Type: IP Address
IP Location: Nigeria Nigeria - Netcom Africa Limited
Reverse DNS: 196-207-13-162.netcomng.com
Blacklist Status: Clear
Whois Record

inetnum: 196.207.0.0 - 196.207.15.255
netname: ORG-NAL1-AFRINIC-20050307
descr: Netcom Africa Limited
org: ORG-NAL1-AFRINIC
admin-c: YC1-AFRINIC
tech-c: YC1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: NAL-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 196.207.0.0 - 196.207.255.255

organisation: ORG-NAL1-AFRINIC
org-name: Netcom Africa Limited
org-type: LIR
address: 5/F South Atlantic Petroleum Tower
7 Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
phone: +2341461234
fax-no: +2341461235
fax-no: +85230782000
e-mail: Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
mnt-ref: AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: AFRINIC-HM-MNT

person: Yen Choi
address: Netcom Africa Limited
7 Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, NG
phone: +234 1 461 1234
fax-no: +234 1 461 1235
e-mail: Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
nic-hdl: YC1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: NAL-IP-MNT
remarks: The main contact person for IP Assignment Maintenance

This is why I want proof. I think you are a Nigerian Hacker

Quote:
Is the best Ip for Dawson Int Plc to be using for now.we get it connected all because we have 50% clients we supply goods there in africa and i think is the best connection we are using here in our company.
Why asking me all this and is anything wrong with that?.......Am sick and tired of all this mr barry.what are you trying to do with our money?....

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Have stated trying to avoid things like this since you told me you've ben working with some other firms.
Look at all is happening on here.you cant recognised the email have been using to talk to you since all this while.why barry?...............why allowing your self on shit like this

Quote:
I have had no trouble with my other firm. It went off with out a
hitch, unlike this one.

Quote:
But how come you allowing this to take place.we still have more payment comming to you soon just like i said the last time.
Kindly let me know if you are still intrested in the payment comming to your door soon and are you still working with (Dawson Int Company) or not?....

Quote:
Yes I am, just as soon as you do what I asked.

Quote:
Are you trying to control me over the company money mr barry?..........do you know the meaning of what you are doing.You are black mailing me over the company's money.
Can someone tell me what is going on right here.am very confused about you mr barry.am sure you are kidding.still you cant tell me what is going on and what you mean by all this you are telling me on here.
Dawson Int Plc doesn't joke when it comes to money or if anyone is trying to shit.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Am still on waiting for you barry.quickly send the information to me when you are back and i want to tell you when you will be recieving the next payment.but note very soon the next payment will be comming to you.

Quote:
Still waiting mr barry

Dawson International(a real company) has a website that has a section that warns about scams like Henrys......Time to spam him......

Quote:
Whoever you are,
I went to the website your header has on it. Take a look at
this...........http://www.dawson-international.co.uk/noticeboard/index.html
now what do you have to say?

Quote:
I e-mailed this address off the site you quote.
[email protected]

and guess what? they never heard of you.

Quote:
They also asked that I forward all e-mails to them so they can get
them to the London Metropolitan Police. How do you like being
threatened? I am giving them the fake checks you sent me too. Have a
good time in jail! Watch out for rapist in jail!

Quote:
Cat got your tongue Henry?

Quote:
How could you be so stupid to send me the link that proves you are a fraud?

Quote:
Barry

What are you talking about and beside we paste all that on our site because we noticed that most people out there have been trying to scam our company thats why i told you to beware mr barry.everything is alright and who did you call and whats the name of the person that answered it?.....................
Am legal to all this about the company.

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles.

All of the sudden, the original payment shows up.....

Quote:
Dear Barry,
You dont have Anything to think or Worry About,All the mistakes has been Corrected and There is no more Problem anymore,Have you sent the $4500 Cos we have agents in west Africa that are dieing in the Hospital and we need to Pay thier bills,So we Re-quire you re-send the western union info here such as the MTCN# and text quest and Answer.

Henry

Now he wants to know about the money I have left......

Quote:
Dear Barry,
Thats what am saying i Know it has been Picked Up,But am Talking about the Remainign balance with you?

after no response, I gat this......

Quote:
LISTEN TO ME I SAID YOU SHOULD SEND ALL THE REMAINIGN FUNDS IT SEEMS U DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?

Quote:
What is Going on? Send the Remaining funds am waiting now.........................

Quote:
Listen Barry,
I Am waiting for you to send me the confirmation reciept,Send the rest of the funds now to the information i gave to you,if you send it to a wrong information then i dont understand you anymore,i am waiting.

no response..........

Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID MAN,THEY HAVE SENT YOU A FAKE MONEY ORDERS AND I PRAY YOU DIE IN JAIL,I WARNED YOU BUT YOU ARE SO STUPID AND DAFT TO SEND OTHER PEOPLE WHILE YOU WORK FOR OUR COMPANY,THE BEST THING FOR YOU IS THAT IT'S ONLY OUR COMPANY THAT CAN HELP YOU,YOU THIS STUPID OLD FOOL,I TOLD YOU THIS IS THE ONLY EMAIL WE SHOULD COMMUNICAT WITH,YOU NOW WENT TO SENT THE SCAMMERS THE INFORMATIONS TO ANOTHER BOX,GOD WILL PURNISH YOU BASTARD OLD FOOL.

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOOL,LOL HA HA HA HA HA THEY SCAMMED YOUR ASS.

now I respond

Quote:
Who is the fool? I got your money cocksucker. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and I respond again.......

Quote:
SMALL BOY SMALL BOY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Barry

I Knew it that something is going on at the back ground.i knew you've been talking to someone else about the busness.definatly this people picked up the company's money.i dont know who this id is [email protected]
I warned you mr barry before we proceed that you should never talk to anyone that pretend to be one of our workers or representative here in our company.have never used the following email address before and who the hell is this person [email protected]

This one of the thing we noticed and reported the scammers on our Website...(Website:http://www.dawson-international.co.uk)you coursed all this mr barry.i warned you and you promise me you will never anwerd anyone except from this email address.what are we going to do now?........

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Barry

Have been waiting for you online through out today.plz get back to me on here Immidiatly and let solve this out.

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Barry

Hello mr barry.have been waiting for you online all days and what are you trying to do on here.you should have told me this before i signed you to Dawson In Plc,
You never told me you are like this.due to trust and hard working you are,i considered you on the job and you ask me to do the same to your friend called jack.
How i wish you know and understand what you are trying to do.The Assistant accountant has been waiting to pick up the money and now i cant explain much better to him.i worked here and you can control me over my busness and what do you mean by me taking a picture with the code you requested for.
We have more payment comming to you and if you are not intrested in working with us anymore.it all left for you to say it but to the company's money No No Mr Barry,i order to issued out the cheque in your name and now you are trying to shit on the company.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
International PLC,
London.U.K

Quote:
Henry,
I was out of town all day. I don't understand why you think
this was all my fault. You got hacked, they stole the money, now you
blame me. I wanted to do the right thing and get your money to you,
but thieves came in. I am much calmer now. I don't know if this is
really you or not. As I said earlier, get me a picture with you
showing the secret code, and let's get this over with. Make no
mistake, I will not send the money without the photo. This was not my
fault. It was internet fraudsters that came between you and me. Send
the picture, and I send the money.....quite simple really.

Quote:
Barry.
You need to come online and lets talk about this.after all you coursed all this.

Your's Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
Barry

Am online waiting for you to go and send the money now.i cant allow such a thing to happend to me on my job or that will remove me from here.so

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Barry

What is going on now and what's the solution to all this problem beause am fed up and tired of all this.

Warmest Regards,
Henry santis
London.U.K

Quote:
Barry

Am waiting for you mr barry.we need to solve this out because i cant understand how this people got into you.very very dangerouse people you deal with.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Henry,

I want you to look at how you signed this e-mail I am replying
to. You were Henry Peebles, then Henry Peables, now you sign it Henry
Santis. You think YOU are fed up and tired of all this? How do you
think I feel? You keep changing names, and I am supposed to trust you?
I can't wait to hear your explaination on this...................

Quote:
Barry

I wish you know the kind of trouble and stress you've put me into just on the same issue we are discussing on here.am out of the company discussion and am privatly with you.santis is my other surname and i only use it on private issues like this.That does not mean anything.have never change my email address since have signed you on this job but you making me out of my self.what is realy going on heremr barry.you want me sack out of this busness?...

Warmest Regards,
Henry Santis
Dawson Int Plc

Quote:
Barry

I will be using my private email box to say hello to you right now
Thank You

Quote:
Barry,

Have been waiting for your repply because i will be going for short break while my assistant is going to take place now.
Looking Forward To Your Response

Warmest Regard's
Henry Santis
Dawson Int Plc

Quote:
Henry,What do you want me to say? You are introducing new characters now. Is
that supposed to help? I don't get you.

Quote:
Barry

Not what you think am trying to do mr barry.All i thought is that today is friday and is also weekend,i have many clients to controlon here and still you are delaying everything.
What i mean is that i will be going for a short break soon and my assistant will be carry on her own mission on here till i will be back from break.
Quickly go and send the money because time is realy going for assistant accountant to pick it up.

Warmest Regards,
Henry santis
London.U.K

Quote:
You are right Henry....today is Friday so you better get on the ball
and send the pic with you holding something that says " and
are my friends" so I can send your money. Hurry, time is
wasting........

Quote:
Barry

What are you doing and what do you think you are doing mr barry.you only signed you to recieved a payments from our clients and not to be controling me here on my desk.
What the hell is going and plz let me have your phone number.
It seem like you are taking this more seriouse which is going to lead you into something difficult.
I just recieved a mail from Mr Adeshina and his getting worried and ready to close the account for the week.
He sent me his information again
Recievers Name:Adeshina Sadiq
Plz go to the bank and send our money and i dont have the time on more nasty discussions.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles,
Dawson Int Plc,
London.Uk

Quote:
Henry, Where is the picture?

Guess what????? I just won the lottery!!!!! and the "hacker" e-mails Henry and tells him........

Quote:
Barry

I cant understand what is going on here.who are this people and where are they from.they sound scammers and the follwing are is what they sent me and what is my busness with this.
Due to what i read from this email they sent to me.i understand something which i have to tell you.they might used another email to send you anything involve in lottery.never accept it because am suspecting this people called chop whatever.
If they ever send you anything that involve in lottery.plz write them back and reject it.
You can read what they sent to me today............

Quote:
Oh my God, How did you find out I won the lottery? Are you hacking into my e-mail? Do you think it is a scam? I gotta be honest with you Henry, ever since I met you some strange things have been happening. Did you, or did you not just send me this................

Barry
What are you doing and what do you think you are doing mr barry.you only signed you to recieved a payments from our clients and not to be controling me here on my desk.
What the hell is going and plz let me have your phone number.
It seem like you are taking this more seriouse which is going to lead you into something difficult.
I just recieved a mail from Mr Adeshina and his getting worried and ready to close the account for the week.
He sent me his information again
Recievers Name:Adeshina Sadiq
Plz go to the bank and send our money and i dont have the time on more nasty discussions.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles,
Dawson Int Plc,
London.Uk

Quote:
Barry

Am only doing this to help you out.this people that sent me the following mails shows that they hack into my box and stole out all the MoneyGram Infor you sent me.Read the following carefuly and never inform them of anything i told you.dont accept any Lottery because they are trying to get you some where else.
But now have change my password and some little information about my box.
I Await Your Prompt Response,

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles
Dawson Int plc
London.Uk

Quote:
Henry,

Are you telling me that the Lottery win is a scam? I am a nervous wreck. I don't know what is real and what is fake anymore. If you were to send the picture, I would know you are sincere because a scammer wouldn't do that. I think you can understand my concern. Please, just do this, let me pay you, and then we can go our seperate ways.

Quote:
Barry,
I decide to forward this to you sent by one of the internet scammers.but am not going to repply to it because am afraid they might hack into my box.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

ssage attached. ***he attatches a lotto scam mail******

Quote:
Goodmorning Mr Barry,how was your weekend and hope you had a great one.i want to inform you that have resume to the office this morning and can you plz come online and lets talk about busness.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Hope everything is alright with you Mr Barry.am online right now waiting for your return.beside the assistant accountant is not yet balanced up the company account for the last week.
come online because am expecting a payment from our clients comming to you this week.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Barry,
Have forward the evidence to you and is the best i can do for now.once again dont accept any lottery as a winner.have recieved many of it and this scammers mailed me and give the evidence that they are responsible in picking up the money you sent to me.
Plz go straight and send the money to the assistant accountant name.his waiting for the money to pick it up.
Am out of the office now.my assistant is going to be here to control our clients out there.i will be looking forward to the information you will use in sending the money.
Accept it once again.never accept any lottery from anyone.they are trying to scam you just as they intended to scam me too.
I Await Your Response

Warmest Regard''s
Henry Peebles
Dawson int Plc
London.Uk

Quote:
Henry, What evidence are you speaking of? We must get this done, time is running out as I will be gone for the weekend. Please explain.

Quote:
Barry

Am only doing all this to help you out because i understand a little out of the games this people played on here.Beside is very dangerouse to repply them back because they might hack into your email box through that.so you should be very very careful.
I dont have much eveidence to proove to you on here than what i forwarded to you.they try and let me understand that they sent you an lottery email and you've accept that you won.
First Question Is That Did You Play Any Lottery?....
And How Come They Come Accross Your Email Address?....
So dont be fool like they told me i am.because have already change my password and i will never repply to anyone of this email again.

Back To Busness Mr Barry:
Have you send the money to the assistant accountant?.....One of our Cheques will be issued out in your name this week and you know what to do by deducting your 20% and forward the balance to the company.we want's to know if you are still intrested in working with us before the cheque will be issued out in your name

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Are you there mr barry.have been looking forward to you.let me know when you send the money.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
I Will Be Out Of Office Now Till On Monday.Anything You Send Will Be Recieved By Me On Monday.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles
London.U.K

Quote:
Barry

Hello mr barry.have been waiting for you to come online and hope everything is in order with you.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

let's try a new twist............

Quote:
Henry,

My bank has been trying to get ahold of me all morning, they are asking about the last checks I deposited for you. I have avoided talking to them. Do you have any idea what they want? Do you think the hackers have anything to do with this? I need an answer before I call the bank.

Hurry

Quote:
Henry,

Are you there?????? I need your help!!!!!!!

Quote:
Barry

I believe they have something to do with this because how come they are after you.they might set you up and this means you have to becareful.i think Dawson Int Plc will help you out of this.
Kindly take the money with you and locate to an hotel for 2days.i will be sending you some forms from our company to identify your self as one of the dawson int plc representative.but right now i cant still settle all my brain because the assistant accountant has been there waiitng to balanced up.
please try and send the remaining money to him before you locate to the hotel and i will try and tell him the issue with you when sending all the document to you and the police head quarters.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a typical morning for me since I met Henry. I included dates and times so you can understand what a pain in the ass he is. This picks up where the last post left off................

Quote:

Jan 29, 2007 2:50 PM

Barry,

I got to go for a short break.i will be back in 30minutes time.hope you going to send the money today and lets discuss on more we going to do.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:

Jan 29, 2007 4:50 PM

Barry,

I cant accept the offer you gave me mr barry.And you know that this money belongs to the company.so what i need you to do is to send something reasonable to the assistant accountant there in west africa.
I asure you that i will try and talk to him and most expecialy to the company about what is happening.Beside we got to solve your issues out before is too late because we are all concern about it here in Dawson Int Plc.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:

Jan 29, 2007 5:02 PM

Barry,

I will be out of the office now mr barry.hope you will do the right thing before i check on the office tommorow morning.to inform you this again,deduct little out of the money to secure the motel for now and by the time the next cheque will get to you,am sure by wedsday morning, you will be using that to secure the motel till we clear all this out.
Send the information you use in sending the money here so that i will be sending it down to the assistant accountant immediatly.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 4:52 AM

Barry,

Hope you are in a safe place right now as am written you this.have been expecting the information you use in sending the reasonable money i told you to our company.i will hug you to do this faster and let know the next step we going to take.
Await Your Prompt Response

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 5:32 AM

Barry,

Hope everything is in order and beside i notice to tell you that you should never inform anyone on what is happening to you because they might set you up.beware of friend and any types of email you will be recieving on here.
Am still waiting for the information from you.send it here immidiatly and let know the next we going to do.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 6:25 AM

Barry,

Hello mr barry.hope you know am waiting for you.

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 9:47 AM

Barry,

You've been keeping me waiting right here.hope everything is alright with you.have been expecting you to bring me a goodnews.am still looking forward to you.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles,

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 10:25 AM

Barry

Am not satisfy the way you are delaying me on here.am still looking forward to you.
I Await Your Response

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Time to update Henry

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 10:44 AM

Henry,
I have re-located to a motel. It seems pretty nice. You can rent the rooms by the hour here. I think some prostitutes use it for their business. I went back to my house to pick up the last remaining items, and while I was there the local police came. I hid in the attic until they left. I am becoming very scared now. The police vehicles had the letters S.W.A.T. on the side of them. I don't even know what that means. I think taking this job for you has really messed up my life. I stopped at the Quick-Cash check store on my way to the motel to cash your last checks. Just as I entered the door, I noticed a police patrol car pulling into the parking lot. I turned around and ran. I even left my car there. I am thinking of turning myself in. I just wish I knew what I was turning myself in for. I got back to the motel and Candy was there. She is a new friend I met at the motel. Candy asked me what was wrong and I told her the whole story. She seems to think that she has a friend who can help me out of this jam. She calls him Pimpdaddy. I will see if maybe he will cash the checks for me so I can send your $100.00. I will get back to you shortly.

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 11:01 AM

Barry,

Just like i just told you.never let anyone know what is happening to you because they might set you up and never let anyone about the cheque with you.never trust anyone in helping you out.
Have been going thru some agent to help you out of this.i asure you that you will resume back to your home by tommorow.
And still you cant send 100$ to the assistant accountant.is not well done that way.at least have talk to him and his expecting something reasonable like 1850$ from you.please do that immidiatly because i will be giving you a tracking number of another payment probably tonight.
Dont be scared because we've been trying to contact some of our agent about this.i asure you that you will move back to your lovely home by tommorow.Trust Dawson Int PLC.
For your information again mr barry.never involve anyone about anything happening to you or concerning the cheque with you.they might be the one to set you up and beware.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 11:20 AM

Barry,
By the time you will be sending that.make sure you send something reasonalbe because the assistnat accountant is expecting a sum of 1800$ from you.note that i will be sending you a tracking number for the next payment comming to you,probably this week.dont forget what i told you.never share anything happening right now with anyone bnecause they might set you up.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Good news Henry!

Quote:

Jan 30, 2007 11:27 AM

Henry,

Finally I have great news for you. Pimpdaddy took the checks, gave me $100.00, and sent you the $1800.00. I saw him do it. He said you will receive an e-mail about the transfer shortly. Finally we have wrapped up our business. Are you going to send me some more? Now that I have a new partner, we can continue to have flawless transactions. Let me know the tracking number of the next shipment. I feel so much better now! Don't worry, Candy and Pimpdaddy are trustworthy! I am going to spend $50.00 with Candy right now!

Barry

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues..................

Quote:
1-30 1:12pm

Henry,
How are things going? Did you get the money? I know Pimpdaddy sent it, I saw it with my own eyes. When can I expect the next payment? Please get back to me now

Quote:
1-30 1:58pm

Henry, What is going on????? DID YOU GET THE MONEY????? I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Quote:
1-30 2:43pm

Henry,
What is the problem? Why wont you answer me? Is everything OK
with you? I am waiting here for your response. GET BACK TO ME!!!!!

Quote:
1-30 2:47pm

Henry,
Candy has just given me some heroin, I think I will be
tripping heavy soon. I need to hear from you before I start seeing
pink elephants. WHY WONT YOU ANSWER
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
1-30 3:15pm

Barry,

I got it and am very greatful but there is no e-moneygram there in west africa.beside i told you to send it to the assistant accountant not me there in west africa.
I gave you his full name and address.please go back there and collect the money and send it via Western Union Money Transfer.
That will be very safe and easy for him to pick it up.
His full name and address to send it to is;

Recievers Name;SADIQ ADESHINA
Address;ABUJA NIGERIA

Please go back there and send it thru western union money transer because there is no money e-moneygram there in west africa.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 3:24pm

Henry,
I will track down Pimpdaddy and see what we can do about that.
Stay by your computer because I will get right back to you.

Quote:
1-30 3:26pm

Barry,

Do that quickly and i will be waiting.

Quote:
1-30 3:24pm

MTCN: 14xxxxx245
Recipient: Henry Peebles
Recipient's address: London, UK
Sender:
Amount: $1800.00
Expected Arrival Date: 01-30-2007
The above transation is sent to wrong name and location.please go back there and change it to the following address and location....
Recievers Name;Sadiq Adeshina
Address;Abuja Nigeria.
Through Western Union Money Transfer.Will be very safe and easy for him to pick up over there.
Please quickly do that and get back to me immidiatly

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 3:30pm

Henry,
I'm on it. Give me 5 minutes..........

Quote:
1-30 3:55pm

Yo Henry this be pimpdaddy that Barry was talkin' to u about. He just rang me and tells me that you said there be'd no E-moneygram there in Africa. Shit Henry, Yo assistant is blind or sumthang.. Look here man - http://www.e-moneygramxxxxxxxlocation=africa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ABUJA

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ABUJA

xxxxxxxxxxx BUHARI WAY ABUJA

And several more dwag, slap ur assistant 4 bein' so dumb, pick up da fuckin' money, we r not goin' 2 wait 4 evar.

PIMPDADDY

Quote:
1-30 6:49pm

Barry,

I Will Be Recieving The Tracking Number Tommorow Your Time.I Will Quickly Send It To You When I Recieve It.
Am Wait For You To Send The Western Union Money MTCN,TEXT QUESTION AND ASWER.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 6:42pm

PimpDaddy,
Have you gone to the western union to send the money.please do that immiatly because am waiting for the information you use in sending the money.

Warmest Regard's

Quote:
1-30 6:48pm

Hey Henry,

I though Barry told u dat WU iz unsafe where we's live. My brotha got shot and nearly died yo, right in front of WU be4. Plz use e-moneygram Henry, times is not on our sizd.

I refuze 2 go 2 WU Henry, Itz 2 dangerruss.

PIMPDADDY

Quote:
1-30 6:51

Track it even Henry. Tell ur assistant 2 go 2 the bank an show himz ur mtcn. Look at de tranzfer online b4 goin' thou so u no it'z there. At dis time itz redy 4 pickup.

PIMPDADDY

Quote:
1-30 3:44pm

Barry,

Assistant accountant just said that there is no e-moneygram there in Abuja Nigeria.Please send it thru western union money transfer.is very safe and easy for him to pick it up.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 3:48pm

Henry,
When can I get my next payment?

Quote:
1-30 3:53pm

Barry,

Dont Worry About That.I Will Be Sending You The Tracking Number By Tommorow.

Quote:
1-30 3:55pm

Barry,
I Will Be Expecting The Text Question,MTCN And Answer You Use In Sending The Money Via Western Union.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 5:03pm

Barry,

Have you gone to the Wester Union Money Transfer to send the money?.....I will be online all nite waiting for you to send all the information you use in sending the money via Western Union.
After that barry.i will be sending you the tracking number of the next cheque tommorow.

Warmest Reagard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 5:27pm

Barry,

Am Still Waiting For You.

Quote:
1-30 5:39pm

Henry,
Pimpdaddy told me he re-sent the money to the new address. I
expect they already have the funds. You can tell me the new tracking
number now. Thank-you.

Quote:
1-30 6:12

Pimp Daddy ,

Is henry there?..this follows our rules and regulation and we've not use a money transfer called e-moneygram Or whatever you called.
Our first payment from him was sent via MoneyGram.
Is the constitution of our company.please dont break our rules and let barry go down to the MoneyGram him self Or Western Union Money Transfer to send the money.

Waremest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 6:24pm

Barry,

Via Western Union Money Transfer?.............

Quote:
1-30 7:00pm

Barry,

What is going on.we signed our payment to be paid via MoneyGram Or Western Union Money Transfer Then what are you sending to me.
You should have know this that we only recieve our payment via Western Union Money Transfer Or MoneyGram.
Please go to the western Union Money Transfer Or MoneyGram to send the money and i will be here waiting for your return.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 7:03pm

Henry,

I hav sent moneys to africa b4 and itz waz collected without hazzle. Dis means dat u should receiv de transfer easy no prob. Wlk in2 de bank, tell dem dat u r pickin up a e-moneygram payment an they will giv you de moneys. Itz not hard Henry.. So u r lyin' when u say u do not receive moneys in Africa from e-moneygram.

N I just told u dat my BROTHA WAZ SHOT IN FRONTZ OF WU, it iz dangerous henry, I cannot risk mi life 4 somethang lik this.

Do u want de moneys or not? e-moneygram iz far from where I am.

PIMPDADDY

Quote:
1-30 7:19pm

Am not satisfy about your service and you know what the compnay wrote on the first email that was sent to you for the first time.
You went to the MoneyGram last time to send the money and why are you trying to break our constitution.remember we have so many representative out there that send our money via western union Money Transfer Or MoneyGram.

Am expecting two payments right now from our representative out there via western union or moneygram.
Kindly go there your self and send it so that we can further.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 7:25pm

Henry,
I will track down Pimpdaddy and get this all straightened
out, don't worry. He will send the money. I thought by now you would
already have the money. No worries, it will be taken care of.

Quote:
1-30 7:24pm

Kindly Do Something About This Barry.I Will Be Waiting For You Response

Quote:
1-30 7:26

Henry, like I said in my last e-mail, I'm all over it.

Quote:
1-30 7:29pm

Better You Do That Before Is Too Late.I Will Be Here Waiting

Warmest Regard's

Quote:
1-30 7:31pm

Henry, Do you want me to sit here by the computer and answer your many
e-mails, or go get the money straightened out?

Quote:
1-30 7:32pm

Okay Barry.I Will Be Waiting.

Warmest Regard's

Quote:
1-30 7:39pm

Yo Henry baby what iz up? Henry iz not here right now, but I believz that'd b u lol. sense dis follows ur rules and reg why not go? knew compeniez r goin' up daily Henry yet u tellz me dat u r not willin 2 go? U should slap ur assistant n tell him 2 grow de fuck up bcuz it seemz he iz not willingz 2 go.

U Just gotz luckies, barry just called mi an told me 2 go 2 moneygrams, I still mad at u 4 not going 2 e-moneygram but I will 4give u this one time. I'll b bak soon henry with de MTCN.

PIMPDADDY

Quote:
1-30 8:25pm

Barry,

Am Still Waiting For The Information.

Warmest Regard's

Quote:
1-30 9:17pm

Barry,

Hope everything is alright.am still waiting for the information you use in sending the money.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 10:24pm

Barry,

Hope everything is in order?....I will be looking forward to the information you use in sending the money.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-30 10:40pm

Pimp Daddy told me over the phone at the hospital that he was pulling into the moneygram parking lot, when all of a sudden 3 armed prostitutes saw him (they use to work for him, he told me) and started to fire their weapons. Pimp Daddy, while wounded (upper arm/shoulder), sped out of the parking lot to get away from the prostitutes. In his panic and pain, he did not realize there was a car following him, It was their new pimp! After realizing the situation, he some how managed to lose the other pimp and make his way to the hospital. Along the way though, while checking his wounds, he slammed into a telephone pole, injuring his head, neck, and stomach!

In a dazed state of confusion, he got out of his car and fell to the ground. Lucky for him that Candy (Pimp Daddy's prostitute), was on her daily "walk" around that part of town and found him. She took him to the hospital where he is at this current time. They will call me with any updates..

Quote:
1-30 11:40pm

Barry,

Hope i will hear back from you soon.with the assistant accountant informatrion you use in sending the money.
Looking Forward To It.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 6:17am

Barry,

Goodmorning to you all mr barry.i waited for your repply last nite.you didnt tell me you not going to make it to me.well,have resumed to work right now.i will be looking forward to you.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 6:37am

Barry,

I cant realy understand the game you are trying to play on here.after all i told you and everything.i signed you to this company not Pimpdaddy.sure am very sorry about what happend to him.that make me not good right now.

You have the access to all this.am not satisfy about your idea of doing things like this.first payment u made was sent thru MoneyGram then why did you agree with your friend that dont know the principle and step of our busness here.

Please do something to send down the money to the assistant accountant and let me know if there is any help i can do for PimpDaddy.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 6:43am

Barry,

I Will Be Waiting For You To Write Me Back On Here With A Great News.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 6:59am

Barry,

Are You There.Am Waiting For You.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 8:31am

Henry,
Let's recap what has happened to me since I started working
for you. I was happy being a paper delivery man for the National
Enquirer. I reply to your e-mailed job offer. I process a payment for
you. You get hacked, and someone steals the money I sent. I get e-mail
from 3 different people, all pretending to be you. I ask for a photo
of you holding a secret code, and receive a picture taken off the
internet of some white guy, not you. You never respond like I asked,
proving something fishy is going on here. My bank, which I have been
depositing my tips in from my paper route for 12 years, now is
desperatly seeking me. I am sought by the police and someone called
S.W.A.T. I have to move from my home, to a cockroach infested motel
that prostitutes rent by the hour. I start using heroin. I get hooked
up with a pimp who steals my remaining money, claiming to have sent it
to you. I do some research, and discover he really DID send it to your
agent, only to learn that your agent is too lazy to get off his fat
ass and walk across town to receive the money. After I track down
Pimpdaddy and convince him to send a MoneyGram, LIKE YOU ASK. He goes
to the place that he told you he does not want to go because his
brother was shot there, AND GETS SHOT! Not to mention crashing his car
on the way to the hospital. I go to get the money from Pimpdaddy, and
he tells me to fuck off, because he is keeping the money for all the
bullshit I have caused in his life. I start tearing through his
belongings, because he is confined to his hospital bed, find the
money, and leave, after pouring his hot coffee into his gunshot wound.
I come back to the roach infested room, fuck Candy one last ime, and
take a big shot of heroin. I am now on my way to MoneyGram to send you
your fucking money. I hope I get shot and killed, because I don't want
to live like this anymore. I have $900.00 left that I am sending you.
After you receive it, I NEVER want to hear from you again. You have
totally fucked up my life, and I hope God Almighty finds it his heart
to forgive you for what you have done to me. The drugs are starting to
kick in now, so I better get going. Wait......I just had a
thought..........I think I will kill Candy before I leave. Maybe fill
the tub with water, knock her out with the bedside lamp, drown her,
and urinate on her before I leave. YES!!!! I am going to do that. SEE
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME??????????

Quote:
1-31 3:26pm

Barry,

This is taking so much time mr barry.kindly send the Text Qustion, Answer And the MoneyGram Refrence Number to me when you get back.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 5:29pm

Barry,

Have been waiting for you to send me the MoneyGram information you use in sending the money.Am still waiting for you to send that to me.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 5:49pm

Barry,

Am not satisfy and accept to your ideas.you have been keeping me waiting here since morning.
Are you not going to send the MoneyGram information to me.
I Await your Prompt Response

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 9:33pm

Barry,

What do you think you are doing.you've delayed me here ,keeping me waiting and stressing me all night .
Have been expecting the MoneyGram information from you and i thought you going to send it before the night comes.
Am not happy with your ideas barry.if anyone is trying to control you over this,it means you are falling into another case more terrible than the last one.
I wish you can control your self and am still expecting the MoneyGram information you use in sending the money before sending you the tracking number of the next payment.

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 12:13pm

Barry,

All you sent me make me not good in term of you situation.i never wanted you to involve anyone about all this but you said you've found pimpdaddy to help you out.
I warned you to never involve anyone about this because have been trying all Dawson Int Possible Best to rescue you out of this.
If have done anything wrong apart from all this.am very very sorry and i promise everything will be alright with you only if you dont involve anyone on this issues anymore.
On behalf of all dawson int workers.we apologise and called you back to the busness.
Once agina mr barry.to send down $900 to the company is not enough to balanced up the account.just something reasonable to the compnay account.the assistant accountant is ready to pick up $1800 today and is still waiting to pick it up from MoneyGram.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 12:33pm

Barry,

Sorry for the little delay in responding to your message.we are rounding up a meeting concerning the money you are about to send.
I tried and explain what happened and the balance of $1800 you will be sending down to the assistant accountant today.it took all my collegues long to agree with me and finaly they accept to that and they are warming up there power to rescue you out.
I will be sending you the next payment tracking number after the assistant accountant comfirmed the payment done.
The amount of the next payment is $4500,deduct 30% out of it and forward the rest down to the assistant accountant.
Kindly do this immidiatly because the assistant account will be leaving to dubai very soon.
Looking forward to the MoneyGram Information you use in sending the money.

Quote:
1-31 3:16pm

Barry,

Am very happy that PimpDaddy is alive.i recieved an email from him today and i guess his doing alright.
Have been waiting for you on here to send me the MoneyGram Information you use in sending the money to the assistant accountant.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 2:10pm

PIMPDADDY,

Am very sorry for what happend.we are all concern and sympathise when we heard what happened to you.barry explain everything on here.
We are very happy you are alive and how are you feeling right now.i will try as much as i can to help you out when the next cheque arive there.
Beside,have been expecting barry to send down the information he used in sending the money from MoneyGram.
I Await Your Response

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 3:10pm

PIMPDADDY,

Am very sorry for what happend.we are all concern and sympathise when we heard what happened to you.barry explain everything on here.
We are very happy you are alive and how are you feeling right now.i will try as much as i can to help you out when the next cheque arive there.
Beside,have been expecting barry to send down the information he used in sending the money from MoneyGram.
I Await Your Response

Warmest Regards,
Henry Peebles

Quote:
1-31 6:27pm

Barry,

Am still waitng for you to come online and send the MoneyGram information.have been waiting for you since morning.
kind deliver me a great news.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-1 7:59am

Yo Henry,

I fel lik shit yo, my gun shot wonds r healing but still hurt. Ur next chck will do good 2 me, as itz will helps with my hospittal billz. Barry went 2 moniesgram? Hes said nothings about dis 2 me.

--
PIMPDADDY

Quote:
2-1 9:32am

PimpDaddy,

How are you doing today and hope you are feeling okay right now.what is going on with mr barry and why is he calling delay on this transaction.have waited all nite to get this information from him.
All he said is that he would be back with the MoneyGram information and since then have been waiting for him.
Try and get in contact with him and tell him am still waiting for the MoneyGram informations.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-1 9:37am

Barry,

Am sick and tired of this game you are playing on here.am here for a busness not to stress my self.you are not the only representative out there to work for us.we have so many out there and why are you so........
I dont know what to say about you barry.have been waitng morning,afternoon and night for you to come back with the MoneyGram information.
Am not happy with you and you make no intrest on you anymore.
I Await Your Response

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-1 9:42am

Barry,

Hello barry.am not happy with you and you are making me no intrested on this deal anymore.i payed you your salary and still you are making me to lose out of something.
You are stressing me,you are keeping me waiting and having a bad night.
what is going on mr barry.

Warmest Regards
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-1 9:48am

Pimp Daddy,

Thank you PimpDaddy.Tell him am waiting for him online

Warmest Regard's

Quote:
2-1 10:00am

Am still waiting for the MoneyGram information barry.please send that to the assistant accountant immidiatly.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-1 11:44am

He wud not anser de fone. I do not no whatz goin' ons.

Quote:
2-1 1:42pm

Pimp Daddy,

I blamed my self for all this.I Wouldn't have signed him and i never know everything is going to turn out like this.
Well,i think am going to stop the next payment comming down there to him.he never intrested in working with us anymore and i will make sure i get him soon.
I paid him his salary and i tried my best to consider him on this job.

Kindly call him and tell him am waiting.

Quote:
2-1 1:53pm

Hello barry.i cant understand what you are doing and i still want to know why you are like this.have sent you several emails and yet you've not repply to anyone.
What is going with you and why are you making it so hard for me on here.am still waiting for the MoneyGram infor from you.
Now i think am going to put a hold on the next payment comming to you.i will continue it only if you send me the MoneyGram information on here.
Dont try to do anything funny with the money with you or else mr barry.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-1 1:57pm

Am still waiting for your response barry.plz get back to me on here immidiatly.

Quote:
2-1 2:00pm

Pimp Daddy,
Call your friend right now and tell him am waiting.

Warnest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-1 3:01pm

Henry,

I called agin an he wuld not answer, Dis is not norm behav 4 him. I left some message on de machin' of hiz but he nevar call back yet.

--
PIMPDADDY

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Number-6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry really is a genius Laughing
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is a pretty boring read, But has been going on since Jan 7th, 2007. I never thought I could keep a check scammer on the hook this long. My goal now is to get my 3rd set of checks from him. After introducing Pimpdaddy, I thought he would surely twig.....but no. So we introduced another player. That didn't seem to faze him. He insists I give him a "text" question and answer even though MG doesn't use that, so I did.......

Quote:
2/1 4:27pm

Dear Henry,

I am a close friend of and he has told me to email you. As of right now Barry is out of town with Candy and he'll be back by tomorrow. He did not discuss much else with me, all I know is that you are looking for a payment from him. This trip was an emergency, they had to attend a funeral, than they had to visit someone else before he came home.

Please be aware that he does have the control number, and he will be giving you the details as soon as possible.

--
Signed,

Quote:
2-1 7:45pm

Henry,
OK everything is good. I had to go out of town suddenly to attend a funeral of a close friend. I asked Devon to tell you. Did he? Anyway, Finally, I have sent the money to Sadiq Adeshina in Abuja Nigeria. I am back on track now. When can I get my next payment?

--

Quote:
2-2 4:45am

Am highly glad to here this from you.And where is the MoneyGram information you use in sending the money to the assistant accountant.
Am waiting and kindly get back to me immidiatly with the MoneyGram information.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-2 5:09am

Am still waiting for the MoneyGram infor from you.I will release the tracking number of the next payments in just 2hours after the assistant accountant has pick up the money.
After you recieve the payments.deduct just 20% out of each and forward the balance down to the company immidiatly.
Right now i cant find the MoneyGram information on here.kindly send it because am waiting to forward it to the assistant accountant.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-2 5:17am

Where is the MoneyGram information?....Am still waiting

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-2 7:48am

Where have you been barry.am waiting for the MoneyGram information.kindly get back to me with the full MoneyGram infor.

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-2 8:05am

Henry,
Did they get the money? I threw away the paper, but I am pretty sure the MCTN is 43xxxx67, and the TEXT question is: What is a blue vein throbber? Answer: boner. I will be awaiting the tracking info for my next checks. Sorry for all the problems we have had.

--

Quote:
2-2 11:32am

Are you realy sure about this MoneyGram infor you sent to me and what's the amount?....

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-2 11:39am

Am still waiting to hear the amount you sent mr barry.

Quote:
2-2 11:48am

Henry,
I am pretty darn sure about the info. The amount was $1200.00. I wanted to send the whole $1800.00, but with the travel for the funeral and all, that is all I had left. I bought a beautiful floral arraingement for the casket, and a nice gift for the greiving widow. Let me know when you are sending the next check so I can swing by the house and pick it up.

Quote:
2-2 11:32am

B,

Are you realy sure about this MoneyGram infor you sent to me and what's the amount?....

Warmest Regard's
Henry Peebles

Quote:
2-2 12:11pm

You mean you send 1200$.why are you doing this mr barry.this is a company's money and not mine.well we going to solve this out when the next payment comes.hope you got the name of the assistant accountant right.

Quote:
2-2 12:17pm

Henry,
I am sorry about the amount, But as I explained, I had some unexpected expenses. When you send the next check, I will only keep 5% and send the rest back at once.

Time for that pesky "hacker" to show up again........

Quote:
2-2 12:22pm

I WAN FO THANK U FO DI 1200 DOLLAS BARRY DEY GUUD FO MAN PICKEN KEEP
GETTIN AM FO SEND DI MONI SO I CAN CHOP IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
--
chopa
dollachop@fxxxxxxxfm

Quote:
2-2 12:30pm

Barry,hope you are not trying to play game.assistant accountant has verify the money and unfortunatly,the money is not there.
Can you explain this or you call MoneyGram?...

Quote:
2-2 12:38pm

Henry,
I called MoneyGram and the money has been picked up. It was picked up 40 minutes ago. Call your agent back and verify this.

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2-2 12:49pm

e,

You are all thief and dont write me on here again.you are the same faster mail and the hacker.i haven't send any infor to my assistant accountant but i trick you to comfirm that.you a liar and you are also the hacker.
bloody

Quote:
2-2 12:55

Henry,
What the hell are you talking about?

Quote:
2-2 1:00pm

e,

Can you explain how and why the money is picked up.because have not send it to anyone.am only trying to be asure but you failed.
So can you explain this?..............

Quote:
2-2 1:17pm

Henry,
I SENT THE MONEY. No question. I am going to get a copy of the reciept. If I cant find mine, I will go back to moneyGram and get a receipt. DO NOT call me a thief, I am many things, but a thief is not one of them. This shit is really beginning to piss me off. I think you do not have a clue how to run a business.

Quote:
2-2 1:21pm

Henroid,
Here is a copy of the receipt.

<writejunk file attached.>

Quote:
2-2 3:48pm

Can you explain how the money was picked up because have not send it to anyone.

Quote:
2-2 3:52pm

e,

Then who picked up the money because i dont know the actual amount you sent and how am i surpost to send it to the assistant accountant without knowing the amount.
Means there is something wrong about you and can you please explain how the money is picked up because you called MoneyGram to comfirm it your self.

Quote:
2-2 3:58pm

e,
I called MoneyGram and the money has been picked up. It was picked up 40 minutes ago. Call your agent back and verify this.
The Above Is What You Sent To Me.How Come Is The Money Picked Up Without Knowing The Amount And Beside Have Not Send The Infor To Anyone Out There Before You Sent Me The Above Message.
Thats How The First Money Was Treated.So Can You Explain.

Quote:
2-2 4:02pm

Henry,
Did you receive this e-mail I sent?

Feb 2, 2007 8:05 AM
subject Info
mailed-by gmail.com
Henry,
Did they get the money? I threw away the paper, but I am pretty
sure the MCTN is 43895167, and the TEXT question is: What is a blue
vein throbber? Answer: boner. I will be awaiting the tracking info for
my next checks. Sorry for all the problems we have had.

--
e

That is when I sent the original info. What the hell else do you want
from me? I SENT THE FUCKING MONEY! SOMEBODY GOT IT. MONEYGRAM COMFIRMS
THAT!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
2-2 4:05

Barry,

Yes i do.

Quote:
2-2 4:50pm

Barry,

Am still waiting for you to explain.

Quote:
2-2 5:14pm

e,

You see.you can explain how and why the money is picked up without me knowing amunt you sent and you called MoneyGram just like the other time and you comfirmed that someone else has pick it up.
You have nothing to proove and i will be deleting you straight away from my list.
i dont want tom see you again and i will stop stop the nest payment comming to you.

Go and Never Come Back

Quote:
2-2 5:23pm

Henry,
If you are waiting for me to explain, after I have explained
AND offered proof, then you are one dumb bastard. I gave you
everything you asked for. A two year old child could figure it out. Do
you have a manager there that I could talk to? Or at least someone
with an education greater than second grade? I know dirt that is
smarter than you. You keep e-mailing me with the same question. Are
you a dumb fuck? Get a grip Henroid. The more I talk to you , the
dumber I think you are. If brains were dynamite, I bet you wouldn't
have enough to blow your nose. Are you able to chew gum and walk at
the same time? Do your knuckles drag on the ground when you walk? Is
your mother your sister too? I am not the smartest guy in the world,
but compared to you I am a genius. Do you know why I call you Henroid?
Because you are a big pain in my ass. So far I have sent you close to
$5000.00 and your dumb ass can't tell me where it went. Let me write
it so you can understand it. Yoo r a big stoopid peece of sheet. Leave
me the fuck alone. I don't need your piss ant job. Take your job,
insert it into your ass, twist it around, pull it out, lick the
stinking shit off it, and insert it back in your ass. I am going to
the zoo now. I am going to talk to the monkeys, because they will be
able to understand me better than your ignorant ass. I just took a
shit, wiped my ass and the shit on the toilet paper was smarter than
you. Did your mom/sister drop you on your head when you were a baby
and damage your brain? Go away and never e-mail me again you goat
fucking, goat dick sucking, small dicked piece of scum!

Love,
Barry

Will he respond? My money is on "yes"

Quote:
2-2 5:39pm

e,

That very kind of you mr barry.

Quote:
2-2 5:44pm

Henry, Fuck off.

Quote:
2-2 5:47pm

e,

Am very disapointed in you but well,thank you so much for everything.

Quote:
2-2 5:50pm

Henry,
I am dissapointed in you as well.

How do I get rid of him????? He is like a sticky booger on your finger!

Quote:
2-2 5:54pm

e,

But how mr barry.you told me the money ws picked up then by who

Quote:
2-2 5:59pm

Henry,
I am totally frustrated here. How would I know who picked up
the money? I sent the money. Someone picked it up. Was I supposed to
fly to where ever in the world it was picked up and get the name of
the person who picked it up? I am at a loss for words......

HE'S BAAAAAAACK!

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not for long.... wrote him back, and he has not replied since Wink.

I took care of the problem I believe.. I'll be flying over to lagos tomorrow to find him. A few death threats here and there, and a photo from cheaptickets.com of my flight there is all that needed to be done (hopefully).

To everyone here, yes.. henry is incredibly annoying and stupid, maybe monday or something when/if we do not hear from him, we'll publish it.
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What happened to Barry's 'significant other', Jack? Wasn't he going to be employed by Henry too? Very Happy
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I was having so much fun with Henry, I decided I didn't need anymore distractions for him. He has trouble concentrating as it is....... Laughing Beside that, I think Jack ran away with Pimpdaddy.......
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for you Ted.................

Quote:
Mr. Peebles, My name is Jack Nimble. I used to live with Barry Cade.
About a month ago, he told me he was going to work for you, and you
may have another job opening. I just wanted to let you know that if
you are still looking for help I am available. I have not seen Barry
in a while. He came and collected his belongings and left, leaving me
to carry on alone. He has hurt me terribly. Have you been in contact
with him? If so, please tell me where he is, as I miss my pookie
terribly. Let me know about the job, OK hun?

--
Jack B. Nimble

Let's see if he bites............. Laughing
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Let me know if Jack ever needs a rather stupid and slow responding Aussie mate! Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic