SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ClaudeSanguinet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will possibly get a call from asking for . Play with him as much as you like Very Happy
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've certainly rattled my Lad. He keeps moaning that someone picks up but doesn't talk to him. My heart bleeds. I think i'll tell him it's crappy phone lines.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus
Why whatever are you talking about?? Late last night when I was taking a phone break...I did not want to leave the lads ringing so when they called I hit answer and put them by the speakers so they could listen too music.....funny though one kept shouting to check email and he cannot hear what I was saying, he must have thought there was a phone problem Twisted Evil

++

Calls today were for Mattis???????
http://media.putfile.com/mattis-22

Barrester Maxwell???
http://media.putfile.com/Barr-Maxwell

and poor William James is in hospital..wont tell me which one though Crying or Very sad I would send flowers
http://media.putfile.com/william-James-in-hospital

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told him you're a drunken party animal Wink and probably passed out next to the phone. God knows what his response will be to that.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've offered to send my personal doctor to Mr. J4mes tonight to see to his illnesses. So much for that $20,000 transfer. It's going to have to wait until he gets better. What a shame.

You may get a call from his son, Jessic4.

Twisted Evil Let us all pray that Mr. Willi4ms gets better as soon as possible. So I can waste more of his time.

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For Alicia from George Anderson
It seems your lad wants a safari..we have a UK phone number and he wants to meet up!!! Laughing Laughing When he first called I was gonna play with him but when he said that he now wants to meet in Canary Wharf..I told him I am your sis and was just playing with him. So he said to tell you that he would love to meet up and I told him I would tell you.

So fix him up a good safari...heck you could be anywhere today, tomorrow...hmmm Scotland on business??

http://media.putfile.com/4Alicia-George-Anderson

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nath4n,

How was your day and how is the family, My son sent me a mail about what you say to him yesterday. Am feeling better now, you dont have to want for me because i have asked youto get back to my son jessic4 with the payment slip. I have called all the time a lady pick up my call and dont want me to talk to you why? I have been having problem with that SAME LADY try and get this done.

Twisted Evil

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@adam,
I do not have any records of your poor lad calling again, I am afraid he tells you lies..thinking you will blame me again. Maybe you should tell him your office has caller ID and his call has not registered on your system because his call would have by passed me and go straight to your office?? just a thought Wink

@chc75
Your lad called today and I really really have a hard time understanding him..he wanted to order something..just sounded like pizza too me Confused So I said I wanted beer too Wink Only after listening to it again I got the name fellatio Please tell him to speak understandable English as what ever he was speaking was not understandable....so tell him I am still waiting for my pizza and beer
http://media.putfile.com/-asking-for-fellatio-linguini-

Mod edit: link fixed - Chester

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vp,

Sorry my previous 2 lads never got in touch with you. My lad, Mr Ben Richard, will call you sometime tomorrow to speak to my character Adrian Mole. He doesn't believe I am an 18 year old university student who also happens to be engaged, so he will ring to verify me true age. I told him my fiancee may answer. You have permission to insult this idiot as much as you want Vp, have fun.
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,

I told Mr. John Koffi (The Thug) to send chocolates along with those flowers. Very Happy That was a couple of days ago, so did you get them? Didn't think so! Evil or Very Mad
To update, Mr. Stiffme (Me) suddenly decided to leave this world. Guess I shouldn't have PO'd the old man.
Anyway, Uncle Vito has contacted him and offered his assistance with the deal! Twisted Evil So be VERY, VERY, SCARED. Yell, scream, cry, or whatever.

EDIT: By the way, your name is Miss Chastity. No offense, I hope.
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might get a call from Fe5tus Eze for Hu Cudd4 Cheese. Feel free to pretend you're drunk or hung over, or slur your speech. I can always slap him for the bad phone line later.

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks baiters! I look forward to meeting some of my 'new' friends Wink

While I am mending a vicious hangover this morning I have transferred my calls overto the mobile for abit. One very very interested lad has called 20 times this morning before I got my lazy ass outta bed (ringer is always off then) and the calls logged 00390237009*** so if you have a lad in Italy I am sure I will catch him as he is bound to call back...Don't ya just love it when the do try sooooo very hard Laughing Plus I need to take this feckin headache out on someone Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/whoever the hell he is today is probably gonna call, thinks you're my manager/mate who is also interested in the "business", but for some reason I can't remember how much I told you... This one is quite early in the bait, but he insisted on a number, despite my losing my mobile... The characters name is as usual... Don't know why but I've a feeling he's gonna be an interesting bait...

[EDIT] Just got bank details and have sent them to Alan - he's also been to Scrooges site no less than nine times! He wants to call me but I still don't have my own phone, plus I'm busy on a shoot right now - I've asked him to call you as my manager - just fob him off however you like, I'd normally come up with excuses myself but he's getting a bit suspicious and confirming with someone that I exist should help get him back on track... I'll send this to you as a PM as well. Cause you're not well I'll ask him to call in a couple of hours or whenever you like!

Thank you again for this amazing service!

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Azure

Is this pratt yours?? I am trying hard to understand who he actually wants...someone has died...I cannot understand his name ...so I play totally stupid, as I do Rolling Eyes Hopefull someone can understand this idiot Wink

http://media.putfile.com/NOK-lad-for-fem

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP

I don't think he's mine. My guy, John Koffi, is from Ghana not Nigeria. But in my last post to you I said Mr Stiffme has departed this world, so to have a call about someone dying is well ... In his first call to you that I played, I could understand his name quite well, but this call I have no idea what he said.

Coincidence ????

I guess Noonya (sic) is Miss Chastity's sister. Very Happy

If he calls again ask him about Mr. Vito (The "Don" of La Loca Vita)
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H8 I did not mean yours...I ment Azure (baiters name) It all gets so confusing Razz

Well anywhooo Koffi has called and is being every so friendly and wants you to call him Laughing He still promises flowers...and my nice may fade soon if he does not supply

http://media.putfile.com/Koffi-sat03Feb

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fez Tozeyzye? Not mine either I think, no-one's mentioned anything about a sad event, and most of mine have western sounding names... I only have one or two from Nigeria and this doesn't seem to be either of them. I'll ask them if you've called though and let you know.

[EDIT] I've had a lad called Michael Elvis say that he's called you but the signal was too bad to speak, plus he's from Ghana (according to his IP and his mails)... I doubt that was him TBH, but I've asked him whether he actually spoke to you during the call, so I'll let you know on this too.

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
@Azure

Is this pratt yours?? I am trying hard to understand who he actually wants...someone has died...I cannot understand his name ...so I play totally stupid, as I do Rolling Eyes Hopefull someone can understand this idiot Wink

http://media.putfile.com/NOK-lad-for-fem

That'd be my lad, Festus. Nice job confusing the hell out of him. Laughing

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheers Captain!!! Razz

I have been trying to figure out where he went in all this. Heck I thought my Engrish was bad!! I cannot understand anything about this one...tell him too speak very slow..and loud (just because Wink ) but very very slow as you can tell I was trying to 'feel him out' so I could add or take away from his story and got nowhere. Slap him for being stupid and when I ask him to spell his name that's what I expect...for some reason these lads have a really really hard time spelling thier own names Rolling Eyes

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:

@chc75
Your lad called today and I really really have a hard time understanding him..he wanted to order something..just sounded like pizza too me Confused So I said I wanted beer too Wink Only after listening to it again I got the name fellatio Please tell him to speak understandable English as what ever he was speaking was not understandable....so tell him I am still waiting for my pizza and beer
[/i]

Hi VP - You're a star. I told my lad that you were a bit nosy and would ask what our business was, so I said he was to tell you he was calling in regard to an order of Flux Capacitors - He is really confused about pizza and beer and what they have to do with anything!! You are a genius!!!

Our records show that you are dead to
SnowMonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi vpmanchester,
You may receive a call from one of the following for Father Harry Palmer -exorcist extrodinare:
MRS SHERRY WILLIAMS
HER FINANCIER AGENT MR ALFRED MARSHALL
or MARK DONNAS FINANCIER AGENT
The email I received came from Mark Donnasbut it was written by Alfred Marshall quoting Mrs Williams as the holder of the dosh Very Happy
If any of them call it would be good to say that I am currently at an extremely delicate stage of an exorcism and that the young girl has a spinning head that must be stopped. Tell him/her that you are a committee member and can take a message.
Have fun and thanks.
SM
Hugh Jass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will hopefully get a call from Barrister Victor Wiebe asking for Harry Wacker. This is a brand new bait so play it any way you like!

frontrowgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic.

you may be getting a call for my alter ego, Marina Johnson, from one Usman Kamal, or his bank-man James Sawam. they wanted a "private telephone number", and a psycho female sounds like just the ticket. Very Happy

by Onesidezero
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a confusing call again, sounds like Umar ?? whatever?? from Burkina Faso (his phone number confirms this) and wants Mr Adams??? not really sure. I do think we have spoken before as he did not want to play Crying or Very sad . But the phone number is new..he has not called on this number before.

http://media.putfile.com/Umar-from-Burkina-Faso

++
I also had a couple of missed calls from China, so if they are yours tell them to call back as you were having phone problems Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked for Mr Adams Apple clapping
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic