SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Number 10 a success!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Where should he go?

Kumasi, Ghana
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Lome, Togo
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Cape Coast, Ghana
31%
 31%  [ 23 ]
Tamale, Ghana
41%
 41%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 72

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Kevin Will Tony will hopefully be gearing up for his 8th safari. I will be calling on the help of Scam Patroller for his courier services soon. Here is the latest story:

Kevin has been tasked to get some photos for the new orphanage brochure. (He is also in the process of posing nude for baiter RockSTL- quite a conflict of interest as far as I am concerned) Obviously, orphanage brochures include goats, pigs, dogs, etc. Every orphanage needs this. Here are some of the photos�

GOAT
CHICKEN
DOG
HORSE
PIG_1
PIG_2
ORPHANAGE LAND

So, now I need some ideas on where to send him. He is located in Accra, Ghana. Remember, he has been around, so we might want to make this a shorter safari. Ideas welcome.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The coast. An ocean view always makes an orphanage easier to market.... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From your poll, Cape Coast or Tamale, someplace he hasn't already been.

This is one fantastic bait, Jojo!

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him to Timbuktu. It's not too far, but should be an inconvenience.

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say Cote d'Ivoire. It's the only country that borders Ghana that he hasn't been to (according to your sig line)

How does the old saying go? "Go west young man, and grow up with the country" Twisted Evil

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for Tamale in the north of Ghana, simply because there is a huge lake that travels the length of Ghana called, lake Volta, meaning he has to sail across the lake or go around it and cross a large river, as seen on the map:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tamale looks a bugger to get to, so there. I sent a couple of lads to the Hippo sanctuary in NW Ghana, at Wechiau. I found really good (therefore beleivable) directions on their website, and to cap it all, when they asked at the information centre for me, some brilliant local told them that Brother Roy had just left!

Your lad is a keeper, he really will do anything for you.

This page has waterfalls in the Volta region of Ghana:

http://www.ghanatourism.gov.gh/regions/highlight_detail.asp?id=5&rdid=50

I dont suppose you could get him to go over one in a barrel? It would be 100% risky free, of course.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for Tamale for the same reasons SP brought up. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far, Tamale seems to be the place he needs to go. I also like Tamale. I almost sent him there before, but he went to Bolgatanga instead, which was farther. I am still working on this process and it will be a couple of weeks probably. But I am going to need SP�s help in sending another unreliable package to this turd. Well, not actually sending it to him, but sending it to Tamale.

I was quite intrigued by Abidjan though� that IS the only of the surrounding countries he has not been to. Plus, he ahs to cross a border. That wasn�t a bad idea either.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he goes to Tamale, he could always return via Togo.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like Tamale is it. Apparently photo shoots are quite expensive over there:

Quote:
will try and get the picture with goats all the money i spend is $50,000Dollar when i
done i will send the picture i hope i will get my money because i'm dieing for huga please?

This is where the safari begins!!!

Goat

Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwwwwwwwww he's dying for a hug!

It seems you have made up your mind, but I would send him to the Ivory Coast. Crossing a border in Africa is always more fun than crossing a lake. Plus he probably has a better chance of winding up in the middle of a crossfire in the Ivory Coast. Poor mugu

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

50 large for some pictures? WTF? That's ridiculous even for a lad.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that is what he paid, then I will definitely have to ship it to him. I am a man of my word. Those were some pretty nice pictures now YW, so he could be telling the truth!

I just think Tamala is the better location. Ivory Coast is pretty good, because he hasn't been there. But Tamale has that nice lake around it. He has crossed his share of African borders though, don't worry.

Goat

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hes going on holiday again? Laughing

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully. I had to get some ideas together. I think I have a plan now. He must be out getting the remaining goat photos because I have not heard from him in a couple of days.

Goat

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for the coast. Perhaps you can get him to rent a book and get him to row a boat. You can always use that picture of him on a boat to place his picture in the orphanage song book... "Row Row Row your boat, gently down the stream..."

If he can't rent a boat... tell him to use a cardboard box. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHA!!!! See how much he loves his goat!

GOAT LOVE

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well them goats sure are purdy ones Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is like the garden of Venus for your lad. It must have been hard for your lad to fight the temptation with all those female goats around him. Laughing

Nice work JOJO.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can he swim ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJo's lad is expecting his shipment to arrive in Accra tomorrow, but not any more, there has been a problem Twisted Evil, the courier tracking page has been updated to say:

Quote:
Feb 8th 2007
SHIPMENT EXCEPTION: This shipment has been found to have incorrect insurance certificates, the sender did not declare the laptops or cell phones on the insurance form, and as a result, this shipment has been offloaded at . This shipment is now for collection only by the receiver, , there are no fees for the receiver to pay, please contact the sender or Mxxxxx Couriers for further details.

Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All that sunshine and fresh air, why!!... you are doing them a favour Laughing

I went for the coast, sea views are soooo bracing.

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I need some help here. Thanks to SP's service, his shipment has been re-routed to Tamale. But Kevin is a little hesitant...

Quote:
I wait for them i did't see any body what you are doing to me is not good i'm
suffering for money i don't have money i have suffer alot for this prosess what you are doing to me is not good? if is trun tell them to call me on This 233, 024XXXXXX

Can someone do me the favor of making a call? I could really use some help here. A girl or a guy, it doesn't matter.

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ JoJo, is he aware that the courier company policy is, that shipped goods will only be stored for 14 days from the date that they were offloaded?

His shipment was offloaded on February 8th, so he has until February 22nd to collect the goods, the couriers pay the demurrage fees until the 22nd, if they are not collected by that date, the 2 x Laptops, 2 x Cell phones, 1 x Video camera, 1 x Digital camera and the orphanage supplies will be sold at public auction so that my company can recover the demurrage fees that we paid whilst in storage, demurrage fees are high for such storage, and we may not reover enough money from the sale of the goods, and we will have to take fyrther money from the $250,000 that is in the security box, make sure he is aware of that Very Happy

Has he tried phoning the couriers? I have a phone number on the website, but it goes to voicemail all the time and no messages have been received on that number, I could post my mobile number on the site as well if he wants to call it and I will chat with him, can't record it though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic