SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chop Chop!!.. Now With Added Oga!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any photo Choppers want a go on this Lad?
dumbass forgot the sign, this must have been a practice shoot Rolling Eyes

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What sign?! He's clearly practising to dance the waltz. A dry-run, so to say, before his next evening engagement... Wink

/EDIT: Then again...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not bad for 2 minutes work..

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could be trying to say my bum looks big, in the international medium of mime.

@GD, broken link there chief, copied and pasted the code but that doesn`t work either

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, works on my machine, still: Linky

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still no joy, Sad i`ve been looking at images posted on I.S. earlier, but i did have problems with one or two I.S. hosted pics previously

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen that guy somewhere else on these forums.... Confused
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH this looks like fun. Give me a few min.

Ok, hows this?

Last edited by Marvinator on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p86/SamSpudz/Kingsley/
Here`s his personal gallery, check out his own chopping skills, he must have put the chop in the wrong picture, i`ll give him some credit.... it is partly handwritten, but between you and me, i think he`s a bit stupid Wink

NIGERIA HE GOAT

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW

http://members.419eater.com/~imike/pics/kinglsy4.jpg

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry if it's nsfw. I'll link it instead if anyone objects.

Last edited by luckey on Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There`s always one

nice one Fanny, i`m in a hoop with that one Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Moe Dalitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for crapness...

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Moe: Nice one! Razz Nice avatar, too!

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Moe Dalitty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you kindly Very Happy

Here's another one. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and here is me without any chopping skills whatsoever..... Crying or Very sad Good work guys, very funny. Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

check your mail for 2 crap trophies, one alright trophy, and an absolute cracker Very Happy

NIGERIA HE GOAT

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam, you just graduated mentor academy Laughing Post them in the pic forum, would ya? And post the link here, those are brilliant!

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the link to his gallery is just above, but sure here it is again Laughing

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p86/SamSpudz/Kingsley/

NIGERIA HE GOAT

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed must have looked at that page before you added the screen shots. Why on earth is he taking pics off the TV anyway? Anyway, back on topic. Has R8 stopped by yet?

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic