SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How much money can you send me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear xxxxx,

The federal high court cannot give me the three documents without paying the money, please if you want this money, I want you to tell me how much you can send to me enable me get the documents immediately.

Thank.

mugu

Is it just me or has this lad kinda given up? I mean, at least make the effort to tell me how much the documents are going cost!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Inertia is a terrible thing Wink

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P&P, no more!

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk. Your lad is an auctioneer. Offer him one naira bid for the documents and go down from there Wink

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can they send one of the documents as a show of good faith?

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
Sleek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Good idea. Go for it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic