SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

spat the dummy over three small numbers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I did was sign off with three 6's instead of X's and I got this

MAKE FOUL OF YOUR SELF AND NOT ME Inbox
MR DAMIEN OR DEVIL WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF,

PLEASE STOP CONTACTING ME FROM NOW HENCE FORTH, THE PASTOR ASK ME SOME FEW QUESTIONS THAT MADE ME TO KNOW YOUR EVIL INTENTION IN MY LIFE.

I AM FROM LIBERIA I CAME TO GHANA IN AFRICA TO RECOVERED MY LATE FATHER MONEY, YOU KNOW MY URGENCY YET YOU DECIDED TO MAKE FOUL OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR MOTHER BUT NOT ME.

GOD WILL PUNISHED YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE TIME FOR EVER HAVING THAT GOT TO FOUL ME BEFORE THE LAW FIRM.

WHO ARE YOU FOULING? IMAGINE YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO SEND JUST A MERE $350 TO THE LAW FIRM OVER A WEEK NOW BUT YOU CLAIM YOU WANT TO SEND $900 TO ME.

WHO ARE YOU FOULING? YOU ARE MAKING FOUL OF YOUR MOTHER NOT ME MISS SUSAN YEHUDA YAIRI.

THE CHURCH OF PENTECOST GHANA PASTOR VISITED THE LAW FIRM TODAY AND VERIFIED ALL TRANSACTION BETWEEN ME, YOU AND YOUR SO CALLED FATINMA HAND.

THE LAW FIRM ALREADY DISCOVERED YOU AND YOUR SO CALL FATINMA MAKING JOKES OF THEM.

MAKE DESTROYED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YET TO BORN OVER THIS EVIL ACTS OF YOURS.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST INFORM ME IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO THIS WITH ME?

I REGRETTED THE DAY I RECEIVED YOU AS MY DARLING IN MY LIFE, THAT DAY IS MY MOST HORRIBLE IN MY LIFE TIME THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET.
YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE BOUGHT A NEW PHONE, WHAT PREVENTED YOU FROM GIVING ME YOUR MOBILE PHONE NO.? THE SAME WAY THAT I GAVE ME TO YOU .

WE HAVE ONLY ONE WAY OUT OF THIS, WHICH OF CAUSE IS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TODAY OR COUNT YOURSELF WHAT I HAVE JUST STATED ABOVE, FORGET ME FOREVER.

PROOF ME WRONG BY SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER OR GOODBYE FOREVER.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...what a load of rambling nonsense. I love it. Great job there Harry.
Of course, on my comp, the 6 is right next to the x on my keyboard, so its a common mistake to make Very Happy

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I REGRETTED THE DAY I RECEIVED YOU AS MY DARLING IN MY LIFE, THAT DAY IS MY MOST HORRIBLE IN MY LIFE TIME THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET.

You're not baiting my ex girlfriend are you?

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU FOULING?

Yeah, that's what I want to know too you sick perv. Good work!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baldrick wrote:
its a common mistake to make Very Happy

I have a feeling that its going to become an even more common mistake to make........ Wink
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Noooooo! He's baiting my exgirlfriend, Susan!

Our love is here for all to see
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99983

She spat the dummy cos I called her lawyer Minge.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick L Cadmium wrote:
I called her lawyer Minge.

What's wrong with that? Here in the Gulf you can buy a hair shampoo with that name in most shops. Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PROOF ME WRONG BY SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER OR GOODBYE FOREVER.

Still never mind eh!

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA! I love that email! That is some nice reading.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Patty Bouvier
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just between me and you kid, I think she is giving you the "old heave ho"

Maybe you could patch it up with a little gift. Perhaps a slap back, I get a hint of a little frustration in her tone that you are obviously not giving her what she needs at this time in her life.

But a word of advice from an old dear, don't let this one get away. It is not easy in this life to find someone so honest and devoted to you.

"you free to collect your fund meanwhile we dont need it again because mrs sanita is death"

"Why are you disiving your self you call your self Holy Order of Perpetual Motion why is not true do you thing that we are joking with you or what" (Dr. David Hanson)

please do not desire-pect my intelligence OK (Mr.Orjiibe)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Laughing Laughing

Do send your lad an e-card . Tell him you love him Laughing

the 666 signature was due to the fact that your were drunk over him.
You can also send him a blured WU receipt

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
the 666 signature was due to the fact that your were drunk over him.

Yeah, you use a Dvorak keyboard or something, and the "6" is right next to the "X" (he won't check), so you must have hit it by mistake.

That's a whole sig full of material you got, congratulations.

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
[Off-topic] When I first started learning Dvorak, I kept typing "ass" instead of "all" because I'd remember which finger to use for the L but not where to move it to. It was fun. [/Off-topic]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be over but it has the possibility of some great sig lines so I'm keeping on.
I almost got back in the good books when I explained it was a simple typo, it was late and I was pissed.
Should have been *** now thats a little closer to 666 I guess my left pinky had fallen asleep on the shift key.
She still wasn't happy though when I asked about her barristers incompentence.

Please Mr. Damien whatever you call your self I beg you in the name of God to stop contacting me.
I have already sent same Proposal to another God fearing honest person who has agreed to help me out of this matter.
Imagine only few moment this person has call the Law Firm over four good times with meaningful enquiry from the lawyer Barrister Attive Mensah.
The new person whom I will not reveal his identity to criminals like you, is sending me SMS text messages every hours, He kept on giving me calls upon calls every moment.
Just only a while He has forwarded his Bank Account details and scan Copy of his International Passport to the Law Firm.
But let take a look at your case, is all fraud, there no requirements details of yours to the lawyer.
In fact God should punished you for the rest of your life.
Who ask you to issue a Cheque? what happen to the Western Union ?
You animals that what you are.
Please Mr. Damien whatever you call your self I beg you in the name of God to stop contacting me.

Very Happy

So my pal Lucifer stepped in and sent some rather weird stuff to her.

Damien has had his exorcisim and is now well enough to come back to the party.

I hope she bites

BTW I've never tried SMS internationally. Anyone done that?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear me, didn't you mean her barristers Incontinence instead incompentence, must be that dang key board again Razz

"you free to collect your fund meanwhile we dont need it again because mrs sanita is death"

"Why are you disiving your self you call your self Holy Order of Perpetual Motion why is not true do you thing that we are joking with you or what" (Dr. David Hanson)

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favourite is to graciously accept their apology and offer to let bygones be bygones and to get down to business if she/he is prepared to start taking the matter seriously now. It's guaranteed to set them off like a rocket.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I tried a little apology and explained that it's not my fault being posessed and all.

Not the most fantastic reply but at least she is still talking.
I wonder if this one has been to verysec yet?

You are not suppose to tell me all this rubbish, go and send the money to the lawyer only then we can start all over again.
bye

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have the lawyer's address why don't you tell her that you mailed a cheque today

Then you might want to send her a really sappy e-card. Get her address and tell her you are mailing something really special to her as a big surprise.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was my stupid accountand that posted a cheque last time and caused so much ttrouble Smile. Time she started going to WU I think. I don't think one trust me one little bit so I'm just going to string it along as long as possible. Actually time to fly over and pay the Lawyer in person that way nothingf can go wrong, can there?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could get mugged, find a fancy woman/man..., get drunk and forget where you put the money, airline could mistake you as a security risk - Lots to go wrong!

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't fancy her reaction when she reads I've booked my flight to Benin.
She's in Ghana. It's not that far away, I'm sure shell comepick me up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic