SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very glad tro see you back, Jeff.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't press him too hard at this stage. We don't want a rat in a corner situation. Ask his advice about the best way to pay then 'suggest' an alternative so that he has to say no, then suggest another alternative. Always leave him a way out or he will get spooked and run.

Don't tell him about the warnings on the web sites. Don't insist that you are going to send a donation via the web site, ask if it is a good idea and consider his excuse. Eventually, he will paint himself into a corner.

Keep him busy, rattle his cage but don't scare him off.

With all the Greek and London bank connections and laundering companies, this guy is no amateur. As he is from Kenya and not one of the usual West African countries, I just wonder if there might be an Al Queda connection???

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure. I just got a request from him to send 5,000 dollars via. WU to London, UK. Maybe he has connections there, or he's making me send money to his friends now that he's overwhelmed with requests? Razz

At any rate, Jeff suggested I send a few forms to the lad. I'll be doing that tomorrow when my character attempts to send money his way. I'll just make sure that Groundhog Day doesn't ruin any business hours or it might sound fishy.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just going to use the v3risign site with 100 Qs to waste his time. The online donation was just to waste a couple of emails back and forth.

Do you think 100 is too many?

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nick L Cadmium:
I'm guessing it would depend on how deep in the bait you are with him.... if he's more confident in who you are, he'll probably feel more confident about filling out tons of forms to get your money in the end.

Also, I have a bit of an issue here. The lad simply said: "send the money to london, uk with WU" but didn't give me a receiver's name. Providing he gets through the forms I have for him, should I just assume he wants it sent as "Allen Robert"? I don't think he'll be in the UK to retrieve the funds so his other contact will have to pretend they are Allen Robert or something, and may potentially cause him a bit of trouble to receive the funds if I get him as far as the WU office. I'll get to that after the forms are through I suppose.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad doesn't appear very much more sophisticated that the average scammer, I just wonder if he has convinced some more sophisticated criminal/terrorist buddies to allow him to use their connections/accounts for his scam, in which case he is/is going to be in some very serious trouble.

We would hope that he has shot his mouth off to a considerable degree, bragging about the apparent sucess of his venture. If it becomes apparent to his aiders, that all he has done is to expose their accounts, he may have to take a trip quite suddenly to save himself from retribution.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After slaping the MOTHER F****R big time and a big threat of withdrawing the $ 2.5 million I had offered.
The mugu is mine Laughing Laughing

His reply

Quote:
Good Day Fr.xxx,
Thanks for your email.I am so sorry if your angry with me we are in did interested in the donation.
Please what did you want me to do?

Thanks

Those words are music to my ears. Little does
he know what he has to do for my donation

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Rum !. My BBand has gone down at home and I am having difficulty devoting time . I have not manageed to do Source tools as a result. Could someone manage to get that Himetals etc wiped off. I am going to send him a large file called "The Volcano Trust collection "account purporting to show the donations we have recieved to the tune of $700 000. But I am also going to "Accidently" send it about 6 times. He can have some fun playing it that. I'd quite like it to endlessly recycle itself and then perhaps trigger a low memory error or something.Remember he will have 6 of these and each one won't work . Could someone give an idea ! I have used Zip Junk before.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm upping the pressure this morning. The good Father is fed up with the lads lack of detail about medical expenses. I have never managed to get more than five lines of illiterate waffle out of him to justify the 5 Mil donation.

Understanding that English may not be his first language, we have offered to meet up with him, face to face, anywhere in the World, at his convenience. I have also threatened to send the donation directly to the Noma Hospital at Sokoto, Nigeria to build a new wing if he messes us around any more.

Let's see how he handles that one.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He may not have time to answer all the mails today! He has just been sent 8 emails containing 100Mb documents. I am more modest in my ambitions about money, only want to send him a couple of million USD. I havn't had a receipt for the �2000 sent via World Pay, and I am going to want to see the pics of the 2 children treated, and a letter from them via email would be nice too.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Began Steele wrote:
a letter from them via email would be nice too

Dirty Scammer wrote:
The children can not write as they are not educated(they did not go to school).I regreet this but that is the truth for now.

I'm asking for pictures instead. The last time we had a scammer using noma I had him to draw me some nice pictures, scan them and email them to me.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris Lawrence, Facing Africa;s chairman, sent me an email again with a suggstion to hit the lad as hard as we can:

Chris Lawrence wrote:
Dear Max,

although some of your members are working really hard to piss this lad off, I think he would hurt 10 times more if he started to get a trickle of e-mails from all the 419 eaters who have been playing with him suddenly saying that they have just discovered that facing Africa has a very good and comprehensive web site which has the facility to donate online....or alternatively, they are sending cheques to Facing Africa's offices in the UK.

This would have a double impact
a/ he would be choking on the fact that they are al donating vast sums of money to the charity he was projecting and

b/ he would learn a lesson not to use real charities names as people would sooner or later find the web site and donate directly without all the games and money transfers, cloak and dagger bullshit.

Chris even considers having a go at baiting this lad himself. Wink

(And as for keeping the lad busy: I've just asked him for a nice 500-word personal letter that I can read out to our congregation in our church next Sunday, in which he informs our churchgoers of his personal motivation to help these poor children...)

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris Lawrence wrote:
Max,

pls can you inform your members that I received the first online donation today for Facing Africa as a result of 419eater.com. There is a note in the comments box that says "anonymous....from 419.eater.com" Hopefully more will follow.
Many thanks and kind regards
Chris Lawrence
Facing Africa

I must say - this really touches me. Thanks!
bow_down

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's really good.

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Max Wieldruk wrote:
Chris Lawrence, Facing Africa;s chairman, sent me an email again with a suggstion to hit the lad as hard as we can:

snip

Yes, that is a good way to end the bait - but I'm certainly not ready to end it yet. There is a lot more pain to be inflicted before the final stomp not to mention the other cockroaches that need to be flushed out and stomped on too.

sayeret
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what does "snip" mean?? (forgive my ignorance....)

snip
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sayeret wrote:
what does "snip" mean?? (forgive my ignorance....)

'Snip' simply means that I have not included the whole quote, which is considered bad form. I have just put my answer in context. If you are answering a previous post you should put your answer in context and there are various ways to do this...

^^^^ (the posting directly above)
@Max (the named poster's previous post)

In this instance, max had two previous posts on the page but rather than restate the entire quotation, I only gave part of it and added 'snip' to show that I had removed most of it.

I hope this helps.

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just got a 4 pages form that he has to answer and sign by hand and send back to me. And he still didn't send me any photos, so I reminded that to him.

I'll start going hard on him tomorrow.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just seen this on another forum

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=91488

The word is getting out there

Our records show that you are dead to
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

****post removed****

Last edited by chc74 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bank of cyprus
137-139 filonos,18536 piraeus-greece.
swift code:BCYP GRAA.
BENEFICIARY:HADLOY INVEST & CONTRACTING INC.
A/C NO:GR840730 0910 0000 0001 5142 257
Well he just sent me this in the last 5 mins so I presume it still works . But he cheated and sent website pics so I m going to slap him for it

chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Wouldn't assume anything, it may be closed without him having a clue. He was still sending out weblinks with antiscammer warnings yesterday.

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm over my initial shudder and have decided that you guys shouldn't have all the fun. I'm in too. In fact I'm going on two different accounts and will see which one he goes for. The rich widow or the charity sisterhood. Either way he will get what he deserves. A lot of trouble.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I remind every one to be straight. We are playing here , but it is also serious. We want a defined kill. A serious kill and not a blow out. Not a runner from it,but a stopper for good. Think of the group success and not about trophies. Your trophies are inside you, with pride in doing it.

Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lad is now offering me an AMERICAN bank account due to the "irregularities" with his Cypriot account.....

This could get *REALLY* interesting.... As soon as I get it I'll pass it on to Alan as well....

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic