SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugus go goo goo for Russian fashion model

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TedBullpit

I have been a bit remiss recently. I haven't given my lads the attention they deserve. This work is draining. I haven't been working Prosper Princess like I should and would be happy to back off to let you take her on in a more concentrated way - just pm me if that's what you want.

Quote:
I am waiting to hear from you baby girl.

Yours .

This is how she signed off her last e-mail to me - if that matches the way she signs your e-mails then we know we are sharing.

Don't worry - if you want her you would be doing me a favour to take her on.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am concerned about Mr Tooty Frooty, and I must admit, he is such a dozey lad I almost feel cruel to be baiting him, but he chose to scam me, so his fate is sealed.

He lost his plot so easily and just recently went off on a change of pace to go for the money I almost sense he has outiside pressure making him do this. In his pictures there is a guy he calls his young brother, in a blue silk shirt and with a girl hnging off him, and I wonder of this is an oga, his oga, and he has been slapped into going for the money. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I haven't a clue what his 'sickness is, a crisis of consciense ?

Let's see - he can always own up any time he likes, and if he does, I'll soften the bump a little. meanwhile to answer his last two messages.

Russian model to Mugu_17

Quote:
Hi Tutti

I so sorry to hear that all is not well with you. It is very much accident to have your apartment burn down in flames and I dont like to hear you having no home to be alone in. I hope that the pastor is a good man to you and he will make sure you feed well and be praying for good things to happen. Are you safe and not damaged ?

I dont know whats I can do for you, being so far away when you having such bad luck. Good thing you didnt stay home and get burned up like money.

As I know you be very sad and gloomy I will try to send you letter evry day to make you feel better, but I dont know what can make stuff good for you. I think if I tell you things are good for me it will make you less happy. You tell me what you want to know about.

You make sure to take care yorself and eat good.

From your love Luddy who whisprs a little prayer for you

I decided to be a little devilish with my Home Alone reference derived from his e-mail and the Arethra Franklin - Say a Little Prayer (respect) at the end.

Russian model to Mugu_17

Quote:
Hi Dearest Tutti

How are things for you. I so concerned to hear you not well and close to hospital. Did you get yourself hurted in the fire ? are you sick with fever ? or did the fire make you really sad ? You must let your Luddy know this. I have much concern for you.

You must be well for me or I cannot be with you. I hope you get better very soon and I will sends you link to website bit later on, and I bet that makes you feel good when you see me. I pray for you with Sovietska Orthodox Church and I have asked the Patriarch to bless you for me, and he is great powerful man of God with big hairy face , so you in the best hands for being well. He is scarey people, but for a good man as you are, he will make you get better.

You best get better for me or you wont get your pichther next to mine together on website. You see me in nice dress for wedding.

BiBi with Love from your Luddy

I'll send him the website url later on after I have added a few finishing flourishes. He seems to have forgotten the extra pictures, but I haven't, and after the url I'll be putting the pressure on him hard. I mentioned the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church so I can send a picture of him later on, to put a bit of holy fear in his bones.

Time to round up the rest of my lads.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My top mugu - Mr Tooty Frooty has been worrying me with his strange behaviour. Something's going on and when I got this message, supposedly from his little sister, I thought maybe he had some ailment, apart from an unhealthy interest in my money.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99480

Well, within an hour or two of posting that message in the forum I got this message and his fate is sealed.

Mugu_17 to Russian Model

Quote:
Hi Luddy,

Thanks very much for your encouragement to ways my health. This shows me that you are very caring about me. Well all was the stress I had of what happen to us. I am ok now and back from the hospital.

My small sister went to check my mailbox and get to me your message and I told her to send a mail to you as regards my health. She is just a baby and I have told them a lot about you and all the need to see is you with them. Thanks once again.

Luddy I am ok by your sweet words of encouragement I Love that and God will surely join us together, don�t you believe that? In my life time I have not have this kind of problem and I never dram things like will happen to my kind of person. But good of bad we always say thanks to God for he knows why.

You know something, I was in my drams last night and all I saw was you holding my hands and say get up from her and less go home and I said ok, you where citing by me at the bad side al of a sudden my phone wring and my eyes got open, that is when I knew I was dreaming. Before I slept I was thinking about you .All the same I will talk to you tomorrow.

I will want you to understand that Love you for who you are. Now can you tell me something about you?

Hi Luddy as I have made myself clear to you apartment is my problem now. Where we are managing with the pastor I not of my making, I do not like the area and as a man of God there are limit to some cretin things. As when I will want to have my rest to way.

We have to wait till they cook they local meals, which we are not use to. Most times I stay alone and I fell like crying. As I am sending you this mail we don�t even have a cent with us, but by his grace it will be ok.

My happiness is that with what my parents lift behind for us we cannot finish eating it in the 50 years to come. So my girl I need to see you and less get this funds out from the company get out from AFRICA.

The pastor I seen an agent and the agent have send a very good apartment for us but it is cash that is the problem now. I will meet with the agent tomorrow and what ever it is I will let you know ok.

The most important thing I will want you to do for me now Luddy is try all you can for GOD sake and the LOVE I have for you, try and see if you can help and send to us just $700 usd.pls.So that we can be a burden to the pastor .We can buy what want to feed on not what see that is not good for our health. PLS do this for me.

SEND IT TO MY NAME OF MY PASTORS NAME through wastnern union money transfer and forward the informations to me.

PRINCE EMMANUEL BEGKI

XXXXX XXXXX

BIBI FROM YOUR LOVE TUTI

It seems he doesn't like the local food, some crap about cretins ( I don't like cretins either son, so don't act like one) and he had a dream of me holding his hand, and he was woken up by the telephone - BUT he wants some cash. Bad mistake - this books you a ticket on the speed boat to hell. Luddy replies with more innuendos than an end of pier show and a reminder that I want (demand) the pictures he never sent, a link to my website and the germ of an idea of me coming to visit him in Ghana. I think Luddy would like Tutti to arrange a wedding for her - cheaper than arranging one in Paris I bet.

Quote:
Hi Tutti

Of course I so much happy that you feels a lot better and not in hospital no more, but I still so much worried for you my dear.

I think you should be able to see my website even if you did not do pictures like you promised to me. I think it bad that you do not do what you said you do, but as you had bad time I let you see more of me to let you be more intimate. I like it more if I can put you with me nd show you as my guy. Like you see I have no guy picture on website and if you hold my name as my guy then you let people know I am your girl.

I do not know what you think but maybe you would like me to visit you and meet your family. You think they can like me ? Then we can see what I can do for you. I am good to find you apartment and things. Luddy is good with making partment look good as you will see from my website.

Tell me as soon as you can what you think abouts all my plans and if we can do it.

Tell me what you thin from your adorest Luddy - I let you have specials permisson to leaving me a rude message in guest book

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Within 12 hours I get a reminder about the $700 and also a mention that I forgot to send the website link - he he he he he. That was my absent mindedness, but fits in with a ditzy girl - so what the heck.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi Luddy,

Nice reading from you this morning.I feel very happy and look ok now.So how are you?i hope you are fine too?Girl ,i promise sending to you my pix as you demand and all is well with that ok,the guy call and i did not want any one to reach me in the hospital and he was told to call me late and hand over the pix to me.

I do not make promises i can not met up and my word is my word.As what will it benifit me teling you what i can not do,and i do not like lies in my life as we did not brought up that way.This pix i will send to you and i will be very happy to see you and i in your wb site as i will have the mind to let some good people know you are the chosen one in my life.

My little ones have seen you and they all loves you and i will want to see you as we procced in life.You are my baby and i will say it is God direction and not you nor i,he knows why i have choesen on you and not by my power nor your power.I remine for you in life.

As regards visting me yes you have to make time for that and let us get this fund deposited here out from AFRICA.i want to spend the rest of my life with you and invest this fund and we both manage it.I have told you before that i will want seeing you here and know each other one on one.

As, regards your WEBSITE,you did not forward it to me,maybe you forgot to do so pls do send it in the next mail ok
.My girl Luddy,what ever you do that makes you happy is ok by me and i will promise not to let you down as i will be happy seeing you in a very good mood all the time as i am with you.

All the plans you have for me is ok and i welcome it.

Hi girl,this i will want you to do for me as i requested yesterday in my mail.little JANET that send a mail to you have resuem school and and i want to use some of this money to pay her fees,they schooll respect them and as foreign students i will not be happy for the school to send them out cos of school fees.PLs try and do this for me love,i will be very happy and think less about that and they feeding.I have given you a name to send the money pls.

You can send it today to my name or my pastors name.

XXXXX XXXXXX OR

PRINCE EMMANUEL BEGKI

BIBI LOVE FROM YOUR TUTI LUDDY

I have to admit that I don't always read what's in these messages in full before I reply, mainly because the mangled English hurts my brain, but does he say he can't meet up with the Russian model ???? !!!!! I'm not sure.

A young glamorous blonde Russian International Fashion model rebuffed by a mugu. This guy is sicker than he thinks. Well, in my reply I was already throwing a few curve balls at him, and introducing my evil agentl Dmitri to the plot. I also added a mugu speak insulting comment to the guest book to see how protective he is. Feel free to add some yourself.

Now I can add a "You don't love me - you don't care - you misled me" crying screaming modality as well, but he has enough to contend with for now. I'll save it for when he asks for $700 again - about two hours to go I reckon.

Russian model to Mugu_17

Quote:
Hello my Baby Tutti

I am so sorry I missed off my website link. All this is happening is making me so giddy and I have to run about doing things so much.

Is so nice to speak to you. My agent Dmitri is not a nice man and he makes me not have friends. My Dadz make me have Dmitri but I think Dadz dont know what he like. He is very want to control me and says I need to marry Russian boy. I think he is saying I must marry him, and he makes sure I dont meet up to any person.

He always wants to see me have photos and uses his eyes so hard on me I feel very horrible at what he does. Do you think he is bad man for me ?

I want you tell me if you think I ugly girl. I feel full of fear to show you this.

http://www.mlleludmillakosokalov.ru.tc/

Lucky I dont let him see me do emails or I sure he tell me to stop talk with you and that would be bad, dont you think ?

Maybe it best if I come to you or maybe you dont like to do that with me.

BiBi from your loving girl Luddy

I don't think Dmitri and Mr Tooty Frooty will get on. Let's see how jealousy affects him and the idea that another man wants to control his victim.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the website worked - thanks to bombardier - cheers baiter pal

I haven't read all his reply yet - but I think he's dribbling, salivating and generally behaving like a lovesick puppy. Wanna hear my voice eh ? Well you could be the first to get to hear my female impersonation - about five minutes of falsetto I may manage, then I think I lose it.

He wants to call me MUMY - now look it's one thing to play a female - but now I'm his freakin' MUMY. When I see a girl like Ludmilla, I don't think of Mummy I assure you.

He hooked on to Dmitri just fine - SWEET !!!!!!

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hello my baby luddy,

Do u want me to cry?I know u will not like or want that.Ask why,you see coming to your life is not a sin,and i understand it that,is one of those things in life.

I have goen through your pix and that makes me very happy and pray as a model you should keep it up ok.What ever that is good for you is wellcome by me.All and all is that i love you and as a model we can go forther with what i have.I am real for you and we shall make things happen.I love you that is the botom line as i know with my family.

love listen,yes we listen to perents words but they can not chose who we like or want to fall in love with,we only need they advice as perents.If the guy mr Dmitri treats you bad he is allso treating me bad for you are the one person i have fall in love and it is not easy to do that.I will want you to understand one thing here.I have dealth with a lot of people like mail anad femael ,but there was no real love for each other as the where getting a lot of things from as my family was up to do.We lack nothing in life in my country.I have be belife that it is God that made both of us to know and come to this stage.

My contacting was for the funds my late perents deposited here in GHANA and look at the way things are tuning around.All i will tell you is that he is your agent and at the moment you have to listen to him.But there is a limit that.I will not tell you not to bee a good girl.respeact him and let him know that you can handel things for yourselfYour dadz and momz know why there chose him to take care of you.

My o my girl luddy.you can not do that to me and i have develope a high degree of LOVE to you and i promise you have nothing to regrat in life.I am made,underminding we are her in GHANA.i WAS BOURN WITH A GOLDEN SPOEN and i have not have any bad time in life.

I will not say he is bad or good for you know him better that i do,but my advice is that let him know you can not marry himand you hvae somebody call TUTI OK.

I WILL NOT ADDRESS YOU AGAIN AS LUDDY,BUT IF YOU PERMIT ME I WILL ADDRESS YOU AS MY LOVEING MUMY,THAT IS THE WAY I CALL MY LATE MUM,AND WE DO NOT HAVE ONE NOW,SO I WILL CALL YOU OR ADDRESS YOU THAT.IS THAT OK BY U?

Yes he will not be happy seeing you reading my mail,so i will get an e-mail chanage for you and i only tomorrow okI LOVE U BABY.yOU have not tell me how you sleep each night,do you think about me?I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF YOUR GOOD LOOKING PIX AND I WILL SLEEP WITH THAT TO NIGHT AND TELL YOU HOW I FEEL.

LUDDY,YOU AND I ARE MADE FOR LIFE OK.I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP YOU ON FOR OUR LIFE TIME AND THAT IS THE PROMISE I HAVE TO MAKE TO U.DO YOU BELIFE THAT?i WILL SOON BE OK AS I HAVE SEEN IT AND I AMIN THE HANDS OF THE GOOD LORD.

..................................................................................................................

VERY INPORTAND NOW LUDDY.

YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME ANYTHING AS REGARDS THE HELP I NEED FROM YOU.I look as if i have no problem and you requested for my help and i have all it takes to do that and i dont do it for u i will fell very bad.I have ask you for assitance regarding my littel onece and my feeding and you have not say anything about that isit good?pls let me know?If you do not have all i have ask u to help do tell me how much you can do so that i can ask for help from other chocrh members.But understand that i have not for one day in my life ask or beg any body for help rahter i give out to the needy.

tell me if you are helping to see that this kids go to school on moday as you will come to met with them one day

Ok send the money to little girl that send you mail from my mail box.

JAENT GARET K. and forward the informations of the wastern union money transfer to me.i pleed with you do not disapiont me as you knows my problem now.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND THINK OF YOU TUTI LUDDY

BIBI i love you from my hart

TUTI

TEL+XXX XXXX XXX XXX

I NEED TO HEAR YOUR PRITTY VOICE

Ohhh and he still wants some cash - well the ditzy Ludmilla may not manage such a complex thing - not yet anyway - and I think Dmitri could pose a problem. I think a little torment could prove useful as his attentions become more and more persistent.

In earthquake terms this followed a minute or so later - an aftershock ?

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
sleep good for me ok.i love u baby

yours\

tuti

Still no extra pictures and no guestbook entry - well he got to see my website so I'll be sending him on a guilt trip next.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear Mr Tooty Frooty is getting right on my pip with his demands for money, and I seem to have lost the honorific title of Mumy, which I can only explain as some attempt to show that I am not a sex object alone to him.

His headers resolve to Ghana and from other information I think he is originally from DR Congo. He has a tendency to mimic my own behaviour and makes references to my lifestyle in his own, by talking about an apartment and drivelling on about his "golden spoon" in previous messages.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hello my Baby Luddy,
I hope u are ok .weeked as you are always busy days for you.pls try all you can do for your tuti and help send something for this kids pls.count on you and i know you can not let me down with my condition now.i am short of words but with time it will be over.

AS soon as you send the money if not all try and forward the wastner union informations to me very urgent pls tomorrow is school.

send it this way.

sender,s name

reciever name XXXXX XXXX OR JANET K.GARET.OR TO MY PASTORS NAME PRINCE EMMANEUL BEGKI.

AMOUNT SEND

QUESTION WHO IS XXXXXX

ANSWER MY BABY

I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU BABY.

REAGRADS

BIBI FROM YOUR LOVE TUTI LUDDY

TEL+XXX XXX XXX XX

Ohhh I'll send you a WU okay - or rather I'll ask the evil Dmitri to send one for me, and I'll pose a moral dilemma in the situation at the same time. I didn't want to go to WU so soon, but this is going to get complex quickly as I try to include all the twists and turns I had planned. Hopefully I can slow him down a little - and I wonder who these other characters are ? - oga and Mr TF's girlfriend or more likely oga and his girlfriend.

No request for MTCN ? - you won't get one then - ha ha ha. This reply will be a beauty.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont have to pose moral dilemmas for the lad to know his intentions but it will be interesting to see how he responds, and on his choice depends how he will suffer.

Russian model to Mugu_17

Quote:
Hi Tuti

I didnt tells you all abouts Dmitri, and I know you think he is good man as he got job from Dadz, but he is too much for girl. He acts like owns Ludmilla and I dont tell Dadz about this as I know he get angry and maybe make me go back Russia.

He is looking at me all time, even if I am not in clothes, and he is running my money accounts. One day when I met French boy and I took some my money he hit me bad when he found out and made me cry lots. I do what you say Tuti but maybe I tell him to do payment or I do it by secret, but if I ask him maybe he say no, or if I do it secret he hit me again hard this time.

I have very great fear of this Tuti and dont knows what to do. Tell me which way is better for me as I dont want to be hurts. I have much fear of Dmitr, he is big man and is bully also. I think maybe he like to hurt me, and if he find I have boy in Ghana he not be nice to me at all.

Best way for me is to run away with money to you in Ghana so I dont have Dmitri be big bully for me and hit me. Tell me what I must do Tuti and I do it for you.

Many loves for Tuti from Luddy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu_17 to Russian_Model

Quote:
Hello darling Luddy,

I have heard what you say and i know how you fell for me.I will always be by you all the time and i hvae one respect for you my baby.

I will not want any thing that will bring problem between you and Dmitri for now as you know what i am passing through.All i need you to do is be a good girl for now till i have this good apartment which we shall stay in when you come down here and he will never see you or make problem with you ok

Pls luddy do not tell him to make the payment for he will want to know where you are sending the money too.I will be very happy LOVE if you can do this secretly and send it to me.Do not ask him ok you just work to the wastern union and make the payment the and forward the wastern union informations to me through email.

Ok ,make the payment to little JANET K GARET NAME.

DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS

If i do not pay this kids fees tomorrow the will not go to school.

LOVE,TAKE IT EASY WITH HIM OK,I WILL MAKE SURE TO COME OVER TO BE WITH ME AND ALL THIS HIS TROUBLES WILL STOP OK.ALL I KNOW IS I LOVE YOU AND WE SHALL BE ONE IN LIFE AND EXTERBLISH BIG TIME AND ONE DAY WE SHALL VISIT YOUR DADZ AND MOMZ.

PLS DARLING DO NOT CRY OK.i WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY ON TIME TOMORROW.IS GOING LATE NOW HERE IN GHANA,THE TIME HERE I AM SENDING YOU THIS MAIL IS.11.20 PM.LOCALL TIME.

I HOPE YOU WILL SLEEP WELL AND DRAM OF ME AS I DO EVRYDAY SEEING YOU IN MY DRAMS.

I WAIT YOU MESSAGE.

I NEED TO TALK WITH YOU ON PHONE DALING.

REGARDS AND GOD BLESS US.

BIBI FROM YOUR LOVE TUTI LUDDY

and later

Mugu_17 to Russian_Model

Quote:
Hello Love,

I hope you are ok for me today.I did sleep all night and it has been good seeing u in my dreams.I still tell GOD thank you for that.Luddy i count on you and by his grace we shall be one in a life time.

I have check my mail this morning and nothing was done as regards what i have explane to you.This kids did go to school and i fell bad about that.I am now as they father since we do not have perents again.We thank GOD that all we need from father and mother where kept for us before there late.

I will again beg you to secectly go and help send the money pls and pls.I wait to hear from you love.

SEND the money to Little ........................ JANET K.GARET

DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS

PLS DAL,I AM WAITING.

REGARDS

BIBI FROM YOOUR LOVE TUTI LUDDY

Sounds like a man desperate to come into contact with ScroogeMcDucks fiendish machine - and not overly caring about the risks his lover takes for him. Oooh boy the next few exchanges are going to put this mugu in a Hell he will regret so very badly, and the only phone contact he'll be able to get is with Dmitri - now that's a voice I can manage.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is like plotting a mini drama series - he he he. Even I'm getting excited. I have him fired and on his way - go baby, don't let me down, and you can guess the plot to come. Luddy is found out, her mobile smashed, contact difficult, pressure mounting, only encouragment to keep trying for the MTCN and eventually the dash by plane to Ghana - there's a few weeks/months of this to go yet.

Russian model to Mugu_17

Quote:
Hi Tuti

I done what you told me to. I had to be very secret with it and take money very very quiet when Dmitri gone out. I shaked with fear so much then went to West Union shop. I had your messgae and they helped me to do form exact like you said. They tels me you must go here to get that MTCN number you want. It's for terror reasons

and you need enter this special code for you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They tells me you got to give answer to get it. I dont know it is very difficult. Maybe I do check some time else. If I get trouble for this I will maybe not be speak to you for some time. This make me so scared Tuti, I near want cry.

I dont think I be able to sleep I so scared of this. Please do pray for me.

Your specal girl Luddy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've let things slip with the sick children team bait - so now it's time to pick up this bunch of lovesick lads again - and I forgot this one whose answer I found in the inbox. Now and again I pick up an interesting e-mail and let them board the mugu train and I may have a winner here. he made me smile - even a guy appreciates a compliment

Mugu_Golden_Goat to Russian model

Quote:
Dear Xxxxxx Xxxxxx,

How are you today, i predict you are terrific, i have not hear from you since my last mail to you ; i do hope you received it. Get back to me as soon as you get this mail it is very urgent.

Best wishes,

Prince Xxxxxx.

I had forgotten what response I used with this lad, but I was amazed when I found I had sent this. Obviously I was in a light hearted wacky mood.

Russian model to Mugu_Golden_Goat

Quote:
Hi there Prince

I am much interested in your proposition. In the part of Russia where I was born the Sovietska Orthodox Church requires its devotees who have found fame and fortune to make a gift of a goat from solid gold to their Church. The size and weight of the gold depends on the fame and richness of the person providing the gift of the goat, and as you know I have a achieved a status and celebrity personna that few can match.

I trust that your gold will be competitively priced and that you can confirm your ability to make a golden goat from this molten metal. Please calculate the amount of gold necessary and the price with approximate measurements for me to consider your offer.

Best Wishes

[email protected]

Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx - International fashion Model

Yummy - getting them to make a papier mache goat sprayed gold would be fun. I can't find their reply. If I do I'll post it, or ask for some plans. I ain't paying for some naff looking goat, and no real animals. Let's get all my lads working again, Time for action.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found his opening line in the disater I call an inbox

Quote:
REF: EG/GH/021/09-07

DEAR SIR,

EXTRIM GOLD IS A UNIFICATION BODY OF ALL ELIGIBLE EMPOWERED LOCAL MINERS IN THE WESTERN AND NORTHEN GHANA AND THE ROYAL FAMILIES WITH PRIME.

OBJECTIVES. THIS HAS ELIMINATED ALL RIGID AND BOTTLENECK SURROUNDING QUANTITY SELL, THE MINERS WELFARE IS CONTINOUSLY BEING ALLEVIATED IN THIS PROGRAM AS EXTRIM GOLD IS ENSURING PROPER MANAGEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION OF THEIR ENTIRE PRODUCTION.

PRESENTLY, WE HAVE GOLD (AU ALLUVEROUS GOLD DUST, 23KG PLUS) FOR OUT-RIGHT SELL THAT BEEN TESTED BY SGS INTERNATIONAL INSPECTION AGENT, SGS TEST REPORT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU UPON YOUR REQUEST.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF CLARITY, HERE ARE THE COMPOSITIONS:

PRODUCT: AU ALLUVEROUS GOLD DUST.

QUALITY: 23KG PLUS.

OUR QUANTITY PRODUCTION FLUCTUATES HENCE WE ARE DEPEND SOLELY ON MANUAL PRODUCTION PROCESS, EXTRIM GOLD REQUEST YOU TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST TO COLLABORATE WITH US AS PARTNERS TO ESTABLISH THESE MINING SITES FOR THE MAXIMUM PRODUCTION.

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND WE EMPLOY YOU TO HIGHLIGHT ON ANYTHING THAT SEEMS UNCLEAR TO YOU ON THE ABOVE. PLEASE REPLY ME BACK ON THIS E-MAIL: [email protected]

YOURS RESPECTFULLY,

PRINCE XXXX.
ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR, EXTRIM GOLD

and paying no attention to my talk of goats he responded thus

Quote:
Dear Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail, am glad to read your mail;i will be glad to do business with you. Here is the sales and purchase of Seller's commodity A.U Metal GOLD under the following terms and condition herein

Commodity �� Alluvial Gold Dust
Quantity �� 610Kilograms
Quality �� 22 carat plus (92%) or better
Price �... US$12000
Origin �... Accra -Ghana ,Lome-Togo

Delivery �... CIF Buyers Destination
For Verification ........ Buyer is welcome to visits Seller's mining site.

I will like you to send me your telephone and fax number for easy communication.

Your faithfuly,
Prince Xxxxxx.

So very uninspiring, so I chose to follow his attitude and ignore his gold fascination and stick to my goat infatuation. I'll start getting interested the first time he says goats - watch me !

Russian model to Mugu_Golden_Goat

Quote:
Hi again Prince

No I heard nothing from you. I thought maybe you did not know how to make a goat statue from gold, and that you didnt want to sell it to me that way.

If you have the workers who can show me their skills to design a statue like this then I will be very interested in your offer, but the goat must look good, and you must not use a real goat. I know that real statue makers often use wet newspaper and glue to make models, which can then be used to build the final gold statue.

Do you have the expert builders to do this fine work for me ?

Best Wishes

It's a goat or nothing - it's what a girl wants.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Mr Tooty Frooty has been yammering and wittering daily about his WU money and I have been ignoring him. He didn't visit McDuck's website and I now have 2 misses against my name, so he's going to get modality central chucked his way. This was his latest poor effort.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi Luddy,

why dont u want to talk to me?Did i wrnog u?

regards

tuti

Russian model to Mugu_17

Quote:
Hi Tuti

I so sorry I did not speeks to you. I was so bad for me. Dmitri finded what I did for money to you Tuti, and he hitted me and I got from him eye that is black and he locks me into room. he broke my pc also but I got a secret laptop pc.

He got so angry with Luddy and pulled hard on my hair and made girl cry. It is so bad for me now Tuti he is like animal. I hope you got money I sent for you as I had bad time for what I did.

I took some pictchures for you on my phone for you and I got them with this mail, but then Dmitri broked my phone to bits too. If you got my money I know I did good for you anyways.

My eye is much gooder now and maybe I be able to do more photo model stuff. Did you send me photos you did for me. Dmitri makes girl scared now I have his anger. I knows you like to look after me.

Many loves from Luddy

Now I have cover for not speaking to him on the phone Very Happy I have also photoshopped a picture adding a note with his name on it and another of me looking a bit dishevelled. He owes me those photos of him, I have left him to ask me how to get the WU money, and I can easily give an excuse for not sending more. It's McDuck's or nothing pal. You're in an armlock and I just need to twist it to get what I want. Twisted Evil

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu has been hard work. He's as suspicious as hell and wants everything except my blood group, but I have shown him my plane ticket and now I'm providing a flight schedule - one I especially made up for him. I know I shouldn't but he's such a pain in the ass I want him to feel the suffering he so richly deserves. I even allowed him to enjoy my answerphone message of a Russian girl reciting the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Russian, but he wasn't impressed and I got three demanding e-mails from him today - all the same. It was spooky to hear his message on the phone though.

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
Attn: BiBi Ludmilla

I still waiting to received your FLIGHT SCHEDULE if you are serious that you are coming on Tuesday 6th next tomorrow. And also to enable him to make hotel reservation for you.

I need you to send your FLIGHT SCHEDULE it is very important so that I will be very sure that you are coming, also the attorney will pick you up on airport on your arrival here.

However, I don�t know why is very difficult for you to call me on phone as you don�t want to provide a correct phone number of your, because the number you give me to call you is not going through.

I need you to call me and send your FLIGHT SCHEDULE as soon as you receive this mail because it is very urgent.

Regards,

Xxxxx Xxxxx.

and my message back will give him a weeny slap for his attitude and give him a hurry up for the hotel booking. Don't see what his problem is - he he he.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...............and this is my reply - designed to put him in a dilemma.

Russian model to Mugu_14

Quote:
Hi Peter

You not so nice man like you said, You always wanting stuff and giving me orders and do nothing I say. I am angry you so lots of ordering and Dmitri tell you off bad if you ring. He thinks you bad man from what you do say to me.

You wants fotos and all things of me and never send me nothing of you. If you do not wants me to go then I stop all things I have done, but you tells me now and we stop it all. I got letter from holiday people and no more I do for you. I got lots to do and you makes me too busy to do things with all your orders.

If I hear nothing I do hotel by my own and they go to airport for me. You be nice to me or I not going to meet you at airport at all.

BiBi Xxxxxx

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response from Mugu_Golden_Goat - niiiiice. I'm talking better English or I could end up with a golden earwig.

Mugu_Golden_Goat to Russian Model

Quote:
Hi Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your reply, I have a Goldsmith who can do a nice work for you, all you need to do is to send me the sample of the work you need;and also i will like to know if you can come down here for us to agree on the price, You can call me on this line +233 XXXXXXXX for more information, i will also like to have your phone number.

Remain blessed,
Xxxxxx.

He didn't mention the word goat, but I sent him a picture of what I want, and it's definitely a goat. I have a feeling my demands as regards size will increase with each e-mail, and maybe I can get him to bless it for me too.

Russian Model to Mugu_Golden_Goat

Quote:
Hi Mr Xxxxxx,

I am so glad you have the expertise to carry out the casting of a gold statue as I know that Nigerian craftsmen have a long tradition in making ornamental and religious objects. It would add to the religious impact to have something manufactured for the Sovietska Church from the African continent.

At this stage I would not expect you to build a full scale statue but maybe a smaller papier mache version coloured to show what is possible. It would be useful to know what size you could build the statue and its weight of course. I imagine that the finished gold statue will be hollow inside, otherwise its weight would be impractical.

I attach a picture of a similar statue of a horned goat that one of my model friends provided to the church and I am very jealous that she was able to provide something so fabulous. Though you will note that it is made from impure gold that is not properly burnished.

I will gladly provide my telephone number to you once this mission is underway and I will insist on visiting you to witness the actual casting of the statue. Indeed it may be necessary to ask the Patriarch himself to visit you to present his blessing on your work, unless you have an equally prestigious religious person who can provide his blessing.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Best wishes from Xxxxxxx

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what effect this has on him. Shame - I haven't left him any time.

Russian model to Mugu_14

Quote:
Hi Xxxx

I now got to rush for plane, but you did nothing for me so I did book hotel with agent. If you hold card at airport which says MODEL with big words I see you. If you do not do this I go to my hotel and see what you do for me.

I askded you to make me sure of what you do but you never did it for me to trust you well. I donts know why you like this.

Maybe I see you at airport.

BiBi Xxxxxxxx

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a bit of a cull of my baits and Mugu_14 who was as awkward and demanding as hell is on the list for the next cull, if he doesn't start performing.

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
I am very sorry for not getting back to you as urgent as required,when i got the flight schedule it is already late here hence i did not write you,but since you have booked a hotel through your agent,i will meet with you in the hotel then we can go and make the changes of beneficiary of the consignment to your name since you are already here.

BLAH BLAH want money BLAH

That's completely ruined my plans. No hotel booking and no airport meet. Stuff you then - I'll ignore you until I get back, and then irritate the life out of you as a reward.

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
Dear BiBi Xxxxxx

I am not happy with you, you told you that you are coming down here to help me to complete this transaction that I should wait for you at airport which I go their and wait more than 2hours without see you. why should you disappointed us at this time, you suppose to tell me that you cannot come so that I cannot wait for you.

infect I am not happy with you and my attorney make hotel reservation for you see all the hole problem you cause because you say that you want to help me.

I am not happy ok.
Bye

Sorry to say this pal, but you aren't a bundle of fun yourself and I don't believe the hotel reservation baloney, or even that you went to the airport. You're a cheapskate, and a very boring one too, and I'll be irritating you later.

Meanwhile Mr Tooty Frooty is still being kept in suspense. To WU him or not to WU him. He has refused to go for McDuck's excellent WU modality, though I have Emma's alternative, but I don't want us to split up until there is no hope left for us.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - so I sent Mr Tooty Frooty the money (not) and got beaten up by my agent for it.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hello Love,

I am very sorry this man Dmitri have to treat you this way because of me.Luddy how I wish I am overthere with you.You may not know how much I love you and care for you.I pray this will never happen again ok.Just be a good girl for me and with time I will arrange your coming to jion me up here ok.

I am been very worried that I did not hear from you I thought may be because of the $700 dollars I ask fromyou and that I why you ran a way fromyour tuti Luddy.Well as you said you send themoney to me.Idid not recive any money from western union money transfer.The was no money send tome goandfine out from them and resend it the nomal way the send money.

BLAH BLAH HOW TO SEND A WU - AGAIN !!!! BLAH BLAH

Pls go and resend the money.I wait you urgent reply tothis mail.Luddy things have not been easy withme andi realy hope on you.But you let me down.

As for my pix I will send them to you as not have cash with meto cliam them.I took some many pix I want to send to you ok.

Regards

Obviously he thinks I will do better in Round 2 with Dmitri - but he cares - about his missing WU money.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hello Luddy,

I HOPE YIOU ARE OK.PLS STOP CRYING OK.I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TONIGHT.

HAVE YOU GONE TO THE WESTERN UNION AND RESEND BACK THE MONEY?PLS DO THAT FOR YOUR TUTI.I LOVE.

REGARDS

LOVE FROM TUTI LUDDY

In his nest e-mail it appears I have shorted out Mr Tooty Frooty's brain.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi Luddy tuti,

was going on?are you ok.i hope u have no problem again with Dmitri.?i always want to hear you are happy ok.Money is not evrything in life.I have a lot to keep you and i going some where.And the more reason i have contacted you before this relationship is how i can get this funds out transfer to your account.Right now i do not know if you oporeat account with Dmitri?pls be open to me ok.i have all it takes to make you and i happy in life.but with time you will understand me.

I have send mails to you since yesterday and up till now you have not confrim to me it at all you have recall the $700 usd you said you send to me.pls do not bother yourself ok.But all i did was to tell you what i pass throgh and if it is me to help u i would have done that with in 24 hours.

So have you recall the money from where you send it?if not,pls let me not have HBP.OK/for i know what i am paaing through now.the kinds are now at home with out going to school.But i live all for GOD to take care off.we have not have bad times before and we have not beg or ask some one for help.i think i started this from you.i will never do that again.

regards

BIBI FROM TUTI Luddy

HBP ?? What's the penalty for truancy in Ghana ? I don't see a problem, and I don't think Round 2 with Dmitri will be much fun.

Mugu_17 to Russian model

Quote:
Hi Luddy,

you do not want to reply me?

regards

TUTI

Ohhh - I'm just dangling you a bit - letting you worry about my health, and whether I can crawl to the WU shop for you. I think we should elope. If not - it's straight off to WU and more heartache for you my lad.
Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brain surgery by e-mail, and though I would feel a little concerned at such evil, the things I have seen done by lads here recently, mean I am going deep into his mind to wreck it - no mercy.

Russian model to Mugu_14

Quote:
Dearest Tuti

You knows I got to be care what I do. I think he is wanting to be my man if you see what I mean and he make me very scared with way he is. I try to get West Union to get money stuff back but I must be very secret or if Dmitri find me out he will stop me do anything.

Now he is with me all time and even when I do change clothes and that makes me very creeps about him. You must know that a girl does not like this with a man she has no like for.

I would like if I maybe run away from him with all money I have to get away from him, or I know he must be making do what he wants. It is a lot I must do but now I have no phone for Dmitri broked it and if he finds me with new one I will be in much problem. I like to find trave shop to make plan to fly away from here to get free from Dmitri.

If I do find way to run away I let you see more pictchures so you know me better, but dont make me do thing so Dmitri hurt me another time.

BiBi with kiss from Luddy

Stalling, stalling - trying for safari.

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
Hello Luddy,

nice to read from you today.well i do not know what to say or do now.i will want to know if this men is marrying you or what?which kind of agent he is to you that you do not have your freedom at all times.

Can you tell me the relationship you have with him?OR your father knows evrything about what is happing to you in PARIS.All i know is that i Love you and i will want you to understand that i love you but there is a problem you have not made me to understansd about this men.What i heat in life is telling lies to some one i Love.i was not brought up that way.

Remenber you told me he has your account jion together and how do you get the money to run from him?How much is in your account that you think can be ok if you want to run from him.?

I hope you know i told you some time ago that i want to get a very good apartment before you come down to see me and i will not want us to be in a guest house ,i need my own apartment.I have told agent to look and he has seen some in a very area which i will need the pis of the apartment send to you.

Now that i am sending you this mail.i have requested help from you and all times you do as if you do not care about my problems.i will want you to know that in relationship like this your problem is my problem and my problem is your problem.All we need is understanding to each other.

Look at my little sisters here are out from school as i told you for they school fees.I do not play with education and that is why i am beging you my love Luddy to send to me just $700 dollars and you can not do that for me.If not for the fact that my apartment was on fire i do no think i would have ask you for this little money.If you want to show me some good love,pls Luddy go and sned me the money today.That will not take you up to 20 mins to go and send from any western union office close to you.If you know you do not have money to send to me pls stop westing my time and let me look for some where to borrow as this will be very hard on my part.

If you can not send all pls do send what ever you think you can send to help this kids go to school.it worries me evryday about that.i am telling you my mind frankly.

i have given you little JANET K.GARET to send the money and forward the informations of the western union money transfer to me.
i am waiting
Regards
BIBI FROM TUTI LUDDY

Ohhh - jealousy - or concerned that someone else controls my money ? The latter I think - and my, my he's turning grumpy. Let's bring in the Russian Mafia - he he he.

Russian model to Mugu_14

Quote:
Dearest Tuti

In Sovietska all bizness is with Russian Mafia men and my Dadz must do deals with them to be able to work and not get hurted. You know what is like with evil men like this. I pretty sure Dmitri is Mafia too, so what must I do ? I dont wants to get my family in harm so I must do what Dmitri says, and he is angry cruul man that I know so well.

I have told lie to Dmitri and says to him that I have deal to do work in Ghana for you as model girl and I must pay your girl this money and I had to be extra nice to him, which I was not liking. I hope you not think I am bad girl for this he makes me creeps to feel him put hand on me but it is all I can do to let him do payment that you want.

I not so good with doing money stuff but I sure Dmitri is better to do this so I told him what you gave me how to do payment. I hope you still loves me after what I had to let Dmitri do with me for you. He says it will be no problem and he wants to speak with you over it, and you must do this to make him not know I lied to him. If he knows I lied to him I am in so big trouble I not know what will happen to your Luddy. Sure I have lots money on own account but Dmitri is big bully so if I can run way to you then I can be making use of all money I have with my account. I just dont want to be having to do things with this gangster man. I hope you know I only do it to make sure Dmitri is going to send the money. If I go away from him then I dont got to do anything with him. He says will do it today then you get some e-mail telling you it done.

I am so bad angry you say I do nothing for you, when I sented you all my picchtures and website and stuff and you did nothing you said to me. It makes me angry to not send you more if you treat me so bad like Dmitri. Are you like this gangster too ? Are you wanting to make me do bad stuff like him ? Now I feel you want to be bad to me too I only want to cry. Why you want to hurt me so hard ?

Maybe I should run to America as I have modell frends there who will be nice to me and I know I can do good work for money. If I get good hard beatibg over this maybe you not heer from your Luddy again as I will be too hurted and run away to hide.

Luddy says BiBi to Tuti with tears in her eyes. If you dont never speak to me agen I put a pichture for you to knows me by.

Yeahhhh baby - masterpiece. Money - confirmed, threat to run away to the USA, tears, anger, tantrum accusations - and a nice picture to remind him what he's going to be missing - fully clothed but mucho sexy.

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
Dearest Luddy,

was going on?no news from u?are you ok?i love u.

waiting to have you mail .Did this men treat you bad again?pls always be good girl for tuti ok.you have nothing to regreact in life about me ok.i will make sure you are ok and have all the goodies in life.I love you my Luddy

regards\\

BIBI FROM TUTI LuDDY

Look in your inbox mate.

Mugu_14 to Russian model

Quote:
Darling Luddy,
i have read your mail and i have the mind that you are for me in life ok.You said i made you to cry,pls do not cry ok.i am real for you and i will do all i can to make you happy in life.I can never be like that men and will never be ok.All i think for you is to see you been happy all the time. I will want you to be a good girl ok.forget of his bad carater.
So that men is a ganster,you have to be very carefull with ok.Do not run away i will arrange on how you will be with me and me and plan life together.i have no much time to be on net today as i am going round to see how i can get money from people to pay this kids fees.
If you said he will send the moneytoday i will be luddy the happies men in your life.I saw your pix and you are the kind of girl in my life.Tell him to send to JANET KENT GARET.

I WILL READ YOUR MAIL LATER TONIGHT OK.i LOVE YOU HONEY.yOU ARE MOE THAN AN AGENLE IN MY EYES.
SEE YOU MY LUDDY
BIBI KISSS FROM YOUR TUTI LUDDY

You mean you'll go to WU and go on a safari too ? I hope you really mean it.

I am using Emma's WU modality as Scrooge McDuck's version was too complex for this Lad, and should work better. I have got a lad to go to WU but I haven't had a lad use an eater WU modality yet, so I am looking forward to this greatly - and I have a great back up when it doesn't work that my Russian Mafia agent has screwed it up on purpose. I want this lad back for reworking.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm down to 2 mugus from this mass bait - one's my top lad and he's a live one and the other's a real miserable SOB I am irritating the crap out of with the help of another baiter - enough of him back to Mr Tooty Frooty.

A little reinforcement of prepared modalities. I'm a girl in distress, my agents an asshole and I just need a lad to care for me

Rusian model to Mugu 14

Quote:
Dearest love Tuti

Dmitri is so bad man evil. When he sented the money he made me cook meal for him and he asked so many things bout you and the lie I told him. I told him you do lots of fashion stuff in Afrika for magazines and that I earn good moneys for this.

I dont trust Dmitri anyway and I knows he will make me do more for him. I got all my bank stuff hidden from him so I can run away any time. I know he going too England some time soon, then I can run to my girlfrend in USA where maybe I can do film stuff as I know they like pretty girl with Sovietska accent. Maybe I have to take clothes off which makes me feel shy, but if I need to do that to get good money I will.

It don't sound like you want me to be with you which is very sad, but if you wants to be pen pal only I know you be nice frend that way. I dont want to be girl of bad gangster man and I need to find place to be safe with man to look after me from bad peoples.

If you wanted to be this man I know you would do me photo for this website, cause I want my boy to show I am his with me there.

BiBi with kiss Luddy

... and of course I'm still wanting trophy pics and a safari. A girl is entitled to expect something you know.

Mugu_14 to Russian Model

Quote:
Dearest love Luddy

Thanks for the informations pass over to your Tuti.Well as i have made myself clear to you and it Is my mind that i have all it takes to keep you and make you happy in life.
So i am very good guy and not from a poor home as i have told you before.I can never trect you bad as that men.your happness is what i care for and make you look like a real woman.You kind off person is the kind of woman i have dream of getting marry in life and God have made that know to me now.I CAN SEE YOU ARE VERY GOOD GIRL AND REAL HONEST TO ME TUTI LUDDY,AND I CAN NEVER LET YOU DOEN OK.

THIS PEOPLE FORWARD MAIL TO ME TELLING ME YOU HAVE SEND $7000 USD TO JANET K.GARET,AND I HAVE ENTER ALL THE FOLLOW UP TO SEE IF THE MONEY CAN BE PAID TO JANET .BUT I WAS ASK WHO SEND THE MONEY AND FROM WHERE ,THE FULL NAME OF THE PERSON.I KNOW IT IS THIS MEN THAT SEND THE MONEY.PLS FORWARD TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP RECIRPT FULL NAME OF THE SENDER AND CONTACT ADDRESS WHERE THE MONEY WAS SEND FROM AND FULL ADDRESS.
PLS DO THAT FOR ME VERY URGENT AS THEY DEMANED THIS FROM ME.

hI GIRL I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME OK AND I HAVE PROMISE YOU THAT IN LIFE AND I WANT US TO BE ONE BLOOD.THE VERY DAY AND I WILL ME WITH YOU THAT IS THE VERY WEEK WE HAVE TO GET OURS REGISTER IN THE COURT AND THINGS WILL HAPPEN ,THEN YOU WILL KNOW I AM TUTI FOR Luddy.if this money is recive i will use pat of it to pay for the apartment i told you off and i will make sure you fly to met with me very urgent.
Love i wait this informations today.
I love you mt sweet LOOKING lUDDY.BE HAPPY OK
I HAVE A LOT OF PIX TO FORWARD TO U AND I WILL WANT ALL THE PIX TO BE IN THE WEB WITH YOU AND I OK.I PROMISE

REGARDS
BIBI FROM YOUR TUTI lUDDY

Ohhhhh fuxxxxxx - ha ha ha ha - I caught myself in my own trap. I can weasel out of that though. My agent paid with my money (didn't he) so it's my details he has to enter - phewwwwwww. I'll get back to him straight away. This is even better - ha ha ha ha - making him stew and panic. Thanks Emma - this is a joy. I think the lad is about to give birth.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kinda got delayed replying to him - just so he has to rush - or maybe wait until Monday. Monday's better, then the bump will be bigger, and I mention women and drink. Maybe he'll plan a party.

Russian model to Mugu_14

Quote:
Hello my lover Tuti

Dmitri sented the money you didnt pick up before time so it will be name Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx and my e-mail thing [email protected] you needs to use.

Now you go hurry to pick the money I sented up and dont go spend on drink - and dont be doing stuff with other girls or I be very angry bout that. I not let gangster Dmitri do what he wants with me so I expecting you to stay from other girls for me.

Your lovetime girl Luddy

I can't wait to hear his reactions. It seems like he's the kinda guy who likes to follow the instructions on the can meticulously, and the can Emma provides has many of those Laughing

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops - I thought I had lost all my gmail accounts for being too unpleasant to a lad in the mass insulting bait - but I haven't - whooopeeee.

Losing my #1 lad would be unforgiveable. So now I have a duplicate set of hushmail accounts. Ohhh crikey - now I can do more evil things.

The plot contimues.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic