SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love,
Thanks for everything and for the reunion and for making my life new once again , for bringing a new joy in my life , I still don't know how i am goign to get throough to my aunt , i dont have her EMAIL ADRESS , her PHONE NUMBER and how will they get it through to me ? , they will still need to go to western union to get that done , and how am i sure she is not going to spend the money you sent to her and how am i sure she is not lieing about liking me and thats is is just being nice because she can tell i will be getting married to someone rich and so caring , she might not get the money through to me and i have been to the US embbasy numereos times , and its of no use, I still have my traveling documents as i said and i can travel anytime , all we need to do is just get the money i can use to book my ticket from IBADAN, NIGERIA to MICHAGAN , USA, then i will call you when i get to the state and then after a day or 2 in Michagan i will come staright down to you in PARIS , and thats is ok , and if you have sent her the money you need to call her up to send it through to me soon enough so i can go do some shopping and meantime get my ticket booked, i still dont think she likes me and she is just being nice cause you are involved and she could tell you love me and we will definately get married .

You need to call her to have the money sent to me as soon as possible and not worry about the embassy since all i need to do is get things taken care of atthe hotel , do some shoping and get back to the state as soon as i can , then i come heading to you from there, thats all we need to do now , so call her up and have her know how urgent this is cos i haven't eaten since yesterday and i use the Computer secretly and the hotel wont let me be.

Thank you so much my love for everything and if you can get me her email address or number so i can reach her , or have her send the money to me from the Western Union there immediately , cos they can see for themselves now that they are the one getting things wrong and we need to get things done soon so i can go back home and come straight down to you soon .

I love you so much Charles and thanks for the love and care .

Charlene

anyone has any ideas what to do next Smile
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello My Love,
I still haven't heard from you , i sent you an email recently and was thinking maybe you where on your deska nd might probably get back to me soon , still waiting to hear from you my love .
Thanks for everything and for showing me the brighter side of life .
I love you .
Charlene
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cmiriel - Please post full header information with your posts, so that other members can be of more assistance.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi baby

Do not be afraid, I have spoken to your aunt and she is dying to see you and she will do all she can to help you
and if needed I will go over to Nigeria to help you sort everything out so that you can travel in peace and maybe
rather than going to Michigan we could fly directly here to France.
I told the lady that I have told you hat I have sent her the money for you and she said that all is perfect then and
that tomorrow morning she will get a reply from the US embassy.
so you se all will be ok after all, I sent her a total of 5000$ so that she can pay for al and give you the rest so that
you can go shopping.
I am so happy that at last you and your family will make peace and be a family one again.
yours
C

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Delivered-To: virtual-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: (qmail 27508 invoked from network); 28 Jan 2007 21:04:22 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO web59108.mail.re1.yahoo.com) (66.196.101.19)
by ns97.webmasters.com with SMTP; Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:04:22 -0500
Received: (qmail 77081 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jan 2007 21:03:56 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

Received: from [82.128.14.158] by web59108.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:03:56 PST
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:03:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello from Charlene
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <002d01c7431d$869283d0$0601a8c0@CHARLES2>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-625617370-1170018236=:76370"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-NAS-BWL: Found match for '[email protected]' on the allowed list (152 addresses, 0 domains)
X-NAS-Classification: 0
X-NAS-MessageID: 113
X-NAS-Validation: {6A4B64CC-E80D-4E9C-9F78-B6B7C3CB5CE3}

person: Dwaipayan Ghosh
address: 231, Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
phone: +23417751039
e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited by cmiriel on Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is very difficult to follow this story and or offer you advice on how to proceed..I'm quite confused as to who is mailing who and why you are only posting the Lads letters..Anyhoo here's how most people post letters as an example for you to see why extra info is helpful to a reader..

Quote:
from elena matyukova [email protected]
to Willie
date Jan 5, 2007 9:24 AM
subject Re: hi

My darling I just now could write to you. Your help is very necessary to
me. How your mood? I have very much become bored on you. With impatience
I shall wait писмо from you to me. Yours Elena

Quote:
from Willie
to elena matyukova [email protected]
date Jan 5, 2007 1:56 PM

Hello Elena,

After you saying you bored with me I am very angry and hurt. You have broken my heart. How can you say that to me after all this time.

You are a very confusing woman and to be honest I don't think I can put up with you anymore.

I will find another woman that knows her ass from her elbow to spend my money on. Bye bye Elena and I hope you find someone that doesn't bore you.
--
Your Willie

Quote:
from elena matyukova [email protected]
to Willie
date Jan 6, 2007 2:03 PM

My darling you has not correctly understood my letter. At us in Russia
word MISS and BORED equally translation. Do not become angry. I wished
to write that I want to you.

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am posting only the emails the scammer send me, I sill post my replies also.
Now she wants to talk to her aunt, does any one want to play the aunt Smile
as I told her that the police had traced her aunt and that I was sending the money to her aunt.

From charles to Charlene

My Love

The security chief of WU has spoken to your relatives, and you relatives said that they love you very much, that they did not know that you were in Nigeria and that they of course will help you get back to the US at once, they will contact the US Embassy this morning and arrange for your trip, and as they do not have money for tour trip I have sent them money plus another amount that they should give to you so that you can buy some clothes and cosmetics so that you can arrive to me looking very elegant and nice.
You see you did not need to worry all will end well, you will have your family back, then you come to me.
Where will you do the shopping for your clothes, I have given your aunt 2000$ apart from the travel money and hotel money so that you can go shopping, the tickets are from Nigeria to the US and then from there to Paris were we ill meet, so you can buy a few things in the US and then we can go shopping in Paris.
I am so happy that I will se you soon.
Yours
Charles

From Charlene to Charles
Hello My Love,
Thanks for everything and for the reunion and for making my life new once again , for bringing a new joy in my life , I still don't know how i am goign to get throough to my aunt , i dont have her EMAIL ADRESS , her PHONE NUMBER and how will they get it through to me ? , they will still need to go to western union to get that done , and how am i sure she is not going to spend the money you sent to her and how am i sure she is not lieing about liking me and thats is is just being nice because she can tell i will be getting married to someone rich and so caring , she might not get the money through to me and i have been to the US embbasy numereos times , and its of no use, I still have my traveling documents as i said and i can travel anytime , all we need to do is just get the money i can use to book my ticket from IBADAN, NIGERIA to MICHAGAN , USA, then i will call you when i get to the state and then after a day or 2 in Michagan i will come staright down to you in PARIS , and thats is ok , and if you have sent her the money you need to call her up to send it through to me soon enough so i can go do some shopping and meantime get my ticket booked, i still dont think she likes me and she is just being nice cause you are involved and she could tell you love me and we will definately get married .

You need to call her to have the money sent to me as soon as possible and not worry about the embassy since all i need to do is get things taken care of atthe hotel , do some shoping and get back to the state as soon as i can , then i come heading to you from there, thats all we need to do now , so call her up and have her know how urgent this is cos i haven't eaten since yesterday and i use the Computer secretly and the hotel wont let me be.

Thank you so much my love for everything and if you can get me her email address or number so i can reach her , or have her send the money to me from the Western Union there immediately , cos they can see for themselves now that they are the one getting things wrong and we need to get things done soon so i can go back home and come straight down to you soon .

I love you so much Charles and thanks for the love and care .

Charlene

Hello My Love,
I still haven't heard from you , i sent you an email recently and was thinking maybe you where on your deska nd might probably get back to me soon , still waiting to hear from you my love .
Thanks for everything and for showing me the brighter side of life .
I love you .
Charlene

From Charles to Charlene

Hi baby

Do not be afraid, I have spoken to your aunt and she is dying to see you and she will do all she can to help you
and if needed I will go over to Nigeria to help you sort everything out so that you can travel in peace and maybe
rather than going to Michigan we could fly directly here to France.
I told the lady that I have told you hat I have sent her the money for you and she said that all is perfect then and
that tomorrow morning she will get a reply from the US embassy.
so you se all will be ok after all, I sent her a total of 5000$ so that she can pay for al and give you the rest so that
you can go shopping.
I am so happy that at last you and your family will make peace and be a family one again.
yours
C

From Charlene to Charles

Hello My Love,
Thanks for the reply and i hope everything gets better soon , today is tuesday here and i am hoping on sorting things as we planed as soon as possible and go back to Michagan on thursday or friday then come over to france a day or 2 after i get to Michagan to see if things are still normal , but mostly i will be coming to france after that to be with you as long as you want me to so that we can get to know each other have lots of fun together and havibg so many fun together .

I need to know how my aunt intend to get the money through to me and she doesn't have to here from teh embassy since everything is getting better and all that is needed is to get the money for the flight and the hotel bill , then just go shoping liek a normal lady would , cos there is nothing the embasy can do and how are they going to get through to me .

I need to know :

(1) My aunts number ?

(2) Email address if she as ?

(3) What exact location she is ?

So i can call her or email her is i cant get a place to call international and talk to her from here or via email to talk to her .

Love to hear from you soon .
Charlene

Hello My Love,
Please try call my aunt back and send me her contact information so i can get through to her along with her EMAIL ADDRESS , PHONE NUMBER along with the area code i might need to dial with or if you can pass my email address through to her or tell her to call me on +234 - 8032246170 , but it will be better if she can mail me direct to [email protected] or have me mail her if she has an email address .

I really need to talk to her and hear from her soon so i can get out of here sooner before friday .

Charlene

Notice that "she" always want to get out of NIgeria before fridays Smile
I am getting tifred, if no one wants to play aunt or uncle who is taking
over the mater because the auntie is ill or whatever.
I think this lad is hooked and his greed is so big that we can take him for a long ride.

From Charles to Charlene

Hi my love,
I will call your auntie and tell her what you have just emailed me, I am sure that she will get in touch with you axsap, she already has the money I sent and she will be sending to you all what you need and she assured me that the money that I send for the shopping she will give to yoy as soon as you arrive and that she wil take you shopping herself as she knows all the good places to shop.
So just relax anmd wait for your auntie to send you the money, It is so nice to know that you have such a loving and caring family.

kisses

Charles
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Charlene to Charles:

Hello Love,
Thanks for the email and thanks for everything , i really need to get through to her cos right now it seems like i aint understanding how things are going , she doesn't know where i am in Nigeria , has no contact to me and i have none to her and how is she goign to get it through to me i keep getting worried thinking of this and its making me think my aunt aint realy serious or if she is just saying it all to you to calm you down assuring you things will be ok cos if she got the money she ought to be askign how she can contact me either by email or phone but its been a day since you said she got th eoney you sent to her and she aint making any effort to hear from em or ask for my contact information and how is she going to send it to me whne she doesn't even know where in Nigeria i am , send me her contact information so i can try call her or if she has an email address i can reac her through.

Charlene

Does anyone wants to play auntie Smile
Stylo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'm new at this so sorry if this has already been suggested but try playing the aunt yourself and make it look like the aunt is another scammer who has just dropped lucky and is going to pinch all Charlene's scam money.

The conversations between your scammer and the aunt good get very funny.

The scamming aunt could start asking for proof of identity from charlene like pictures and stuff.

Say something like this long lost aunt is dying to get in touch and include a fake e-mail from the aunt to charles saying how she will be happy to send the money on but needs it first as Charlene's family has a bad history with money and can be a bit of a bitch etc etc
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cmiriel: You do know that you can just edit your posts by clicking the "Edit" button and then adding stuff to an existing post, which would make everything more readable and stop this thread reaching as many pages as the PWT within a short space of time...

*quietly shuffles out again*

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip about editing my posts and I will make an email account and play the aunt and see what happens Smile

From Charlene to Charles

Hello My Love .
How are you doing , i am still waiting to hear from you and if i could get my aunts phone number or email address , contact information so i can get through to her , i wonder what is taking her so long .

Charlene

From Auntie Rosie to Charlene:

Hi

I wanted to thank you for having that man send me 5000 $ today, asI do not have a niece called Charlene that is in Nigeria because Charlene is right here besides me I guess that I do not need to send you any money to you, but we wil get Charlene here and then we can always get more money for medical treatment of diseases caught while in Nigeria.
We really appreciate the work you did as it is not every day that we get someone sending us money and specially when we did nothing.
In any case we are sure that you are like us "working" to get some money out of this man but this time you lost, now we will take over and bring her home and she will need money for doctors, treatments and as you know medical expenses can be very high, so I guess that thanks to you we have our year assured.
If you have any more person lke this please do send them to me Smile and maybe you and I can share the benefits.
Take care
Auntie Rosie

From Charlene to Charles

Charles,
what is going on, you sent the money to the wrong people , its either you are to blame or the security chief of Western Union and you better do something about it fast , cos i know no Aunt Rossie and the relatives i have dont caewhere i am or if i live , i told you in the first place but you had things done your way and this is what it results to,and i guess you sent money to the wrong Oesterling family thinking they where my relatives, its either you to blame or the security chief because i told you in the first place i have no relatives that cares .
Charlene

Hello My Love,
This is the email the lady called Rosie sent to me , and now i hope you see for yourelf that you got everything mixed up cos you just wont listen to me , i told you i dont have relatives that care nd i guess you sent the money to the wrong Oesterling family , they said they know me but all they wanted was the money , i have a aunt called Sandra but who the hell is Aunt Rossie , i haven't heard that name in years and you can see for yourself the email she sent to me , she sent the email in your name CHARLES xxxxxxxxxx and i hope this is not a joke you are having on me cos it either be you that sent the email or she opened an email in your name to send this to me , Now who is to blame , i think you are just taking me for granterd and pulling a joke on me , you sent the email and nopw i know there aint a hope for me anymore .
Bye

From Charles to Charlene

HI
On one of your email you tell me that this lady was your aunt, now you say that you do not know her, make up your mind.
I am now angry and upset, I have lost 5000$ and I do not like it.
So now I have decided that, I do not want to know anything more about your problems I did try to help and all went wrong and you
send me an email asking me to do something fast, I will sent an email to this lady again asking her to give you the money and
that is the last I will do, I suggest that you send her an email and ask her to give the money to you.
It seems to me that you are both trying to get money from me and that is all, so please do not bother me again and take matters with this lady.
Bye
C

Notice that I changed the name of the Auntie from Sandra to Rosie, I bet "she" is confused.

From Charles to Charlene

I spoke to the lady, I called her, he says that her name is Sandra Rosie Oesterling, she lives in East Tawas and your sibling names are Shelley, Jamie, and your nephews and nieces are Emma, Abby, Violet and Carmen, your mother was called Edith, so in view of all those details I know now that she is your aunt.

She has the money, sask her for the money and that is all I can do

bye

C

These details were taken from probably the same source the scammer took his, an obituary, I hope that now W"she" will be even more confused and start a series of emails between her and Auntie Rosie.

Last edited by cmiriel on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would recommend to xxxx out that SSN, it could be real. (375 is Michigan's SSN area code.) It is in your Jan 27 2:14PM post.
I sent you a PM.
Great job:-)
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you explain what is that SSN ?
I replied to your private message
Cheers
C

Charlene has not contacted me again, I think "she" must have find out that I was not a serious idiot Smile
There are plenty others, you can find scores of them in millionairematch.com
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've edited the number out in the quote myself, the original is still there on page one.

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Frtom Charlene to charles

Hello Charles,
The lady sent me an email again but this time opening another email address calling me stupid cos i sent you the email she sent , Baby you need to do something about this soon cos she has the money and she seems to be a thief cos she aint gonna give it to me , she is asking me to work with her to get more mony from you , I told you in the first place before sending to her but you just wont listen , we need to work something out and get the money back from her , call the police or something cos this is really freaking me up , i dont know what to do from here or say , cos right now my sorrows are more , thinking of this is driving me crazy my love.
What should we do , i sent you a copy of the email she sent again .
Have you told the security chief about this and what he caused ?
Mail me back and let me now what we should do .

Charlene

From Charles to Charlene.
Hi

I notice that your love is gone and there are no more sweet words.
I have sent an email to the lady and to the security chief of WU
I told them both to give yo the money, I suggest you send her and email
telling hjer to do so, I think she will because if not I wil contact the police
and as she is in the USA she will go to jail very easily if she does not send you the money.
Let me know what she replies to you ?
hugs
Charles

Lets see if this time "she" will email her "Auntie"..
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has just posted a new, slightly modified bio on webdate.
http://www.webdate.com/dating/florida/fortlauderdale/4872358p.htm

My favorite is this:

Quote:
LATER ON , HE HEARD THAT THEY WANTED TO PAY ME FOR MY FATHER PENSION
WHICH IS $950.00 OF 75 copies OF WALMART MONEY ORDER SO HE NOW SAID
THAT HE WILL MARRY ME AGAIN, JUST BCOS OF MONEY.

OMG!

cmirial,
I can arrange her a real, authentic British Airways reservation letter for next Friday.
(She can even check it on the BA site.) (To Spain, to London, anywhere.)
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

From Charlene to Charles
My Love,
You got it all wrong thinking my love is gone , Baby i am so confused right now and i dont know if you are the one trying to see if i am really serious about coming back home and spending the rest of my life with you or if it is the security cheif who is trying to see if i am really serious with the love we share and not just after the money , my love , i am suffering down here and the last thing i need is someone calling me a thief like the lady is or the security cheif did , cos if he didn't in the first place things would have been ok and we would have been together and i think he is the one behind all this or rather the lady who claims to be my relative ,she rather be a thief cos she has been sending me emails that scares me and makes me feel like i aint safe even in my miseries, My love , you are the only man in my life and the only one that cares this much about me , i wont lie, i have spoke to several men here on the internet but many have tried to win my heart and when i tell them my problems they seem to go short of words and just give up on me and you are the only man that has took the effort to stand forward to show me there is more to life than just hoping , i really want us to be together soon and you have no idea how much i think of you daily and love you so much , if things can get better soon and we sort this out , i am gonna sew the security chief and if God helps me out to meeting this lady who claims to be my aunt , i will make sure i lock her up in jail for years cos i have all the evidence to make her spend the rest of het life suffering in jail , her emails are enough tomake me do all i can do with her if i can ever locate hera nd meet her one on one.

My love , dont ever think my love for you is fading ouit cos you can never know how much you mean to me till we be together and i really hope soon enough we wil sort all this out appropriately , i love you so much and thats all that matters for now and a million dollars cant measure up to that .

Charlene

Thinking what to say now, any ideas....
A ticket, hmmmm wonder if "she" wants that, can say that "she" can send a messenger here to collect the money and that messenger can travel to Paris Smile
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not write anything more to "her" as Charles, than repeating, that
this is between "she" and the aunt.
Otherwise whatever you say to "her", "she" might send this same very
boring answer that you have just got.

Have you considered phone help from VP?
See the Pimp my number thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89401
You can give a short background info to VP, and then let her to handle.

This lad seems to be so dumb, that even if he can find a gal to call VP,
there is no way she/he can recognize, that something is wrong with this
aunt. If she/he recognize, it is even better.
You can tell Charlene, that the aunt is now in England and the only way to reach her is by phone.

As for this:
Quote:
Charlene has not contacted me again, I think "she" must have find
out that I was not a serious idiot

you seriously overestimate his abilities. Laughing

He seems so dumb, that it is hard to believe, that any real person would
keep up with him after reading his pathetic letters. You are his only hope.

Though you never know.....
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok good idea, how do I contact VP and I will give a liitle background and I bet we can still have a good laugh...
and I will give the lad the numbers or one of the numbers the ones endin g in 419....
Quote:
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I email Charlene as if I was her aunt in the US and that Charles had sent me the money and told me to get Charlene back home.
This is the reply Charlene sent to her auntie Smile
Quote:

Hello Sandra,
There is something you just don't understand about life , you reap what you sow and if you choose to make money out of someone then you will reap it hundred folds , meaning someone will make it out of you too , I guess you didn't notice that I and Charles are so much in love and it ws a mistake he made sending the money to you , i guess it must have been a wrong Oesterling family he mistakenly traced thinking i was somehow related to you and even if he made the mistaje and you ought to be sincered enough to tell him you aint related to me , that way theer wont be so much confusion , rather , you made up lies telling him you cared for me and want me to come bck home , i am suffering and the last thing i need at this point in time is someone making money out of my firnce cos we are diffenately gonna get married whe we get together.

I will eaither advice you to not try be much more than a thief you want to be and return the money to my fience or send th emoney to me as he wants you to, i thought you where my relative , for a moment i thought there was a family reunion but now i can see that i have no family cos i knew my ralatives didn't like me when i was in the states so i knew right from the very sart that you where lieing about telling him you want me back home , send the money tome as you ought to , or send the money back to him to avoid going to Jail , or i swear to the Lord God almight if i ever get out of this mess i am and have my way to Tewas, i will find you somehow someway and have you trialed and locked up as long as me and my fience wants .

Follow your heart Sandra, don't hurt yourself , and am sure you know what is best for you .

Chalene

I will reply to her, and lets se what she will say

Quote:

Dear Charlene,

We want you back home as soon as possible, you have been away far too long and it is time to return to your beloved family, there is no point in denying your roots.
Today we are going to the super bowl and we hope Chicago will win, we have a huge party paid by some odf the money Charles sent us to get you back home.
I am flying to London next week to arrange your trip and I will email you a number were you can contact me and we can arrange your trip.
We are all dying to see you, hug you and kiss you, we did not know were you were and now at least we know that you are safe.
A huge hug
Auntie Rosie Sandra

I bet that will confuse Charlene even more Smile

"she" sent another email:)

Quote:

Hello My Love,
Sorry for not mailing yesterday , but i mailed you on saturday and the reason why i couldn't mail you yesterday was because the hotel wont let me use the PC cos i had a fight with them and i had no choice than to go to my room and i haven't eaten anything good for the past few days , and i have neen going through a lot , i have losed lots of weight and i aint even feeling too good anymore an dif anything happens to me being here and i get sick by one of the illness here , how am i going to get though it and treat myself whne idont even have a dime , i have been going through a lot lately and you knjow i love you and care about you and not the money but at this point in time it seems to be a priority cos i ned it to get back home and take care of my problems here .

Please my love dont feel bad thinking i dont love you or care , i do and i really cant wait to be with you soon , all we ned to do is take care of things soon and get together , call the lady Rossie and tell her to go to western union as soon as possible to send the money to me or you will have her tamed by the police , i am sure she will listen to you cos you sent themoney to her , and if you can do that soon she will find a time to go down to the western union to do that .

Missing you so much and cant wait to be with you soon.

Charlene

What can I reply Smile ? must have to ask her again to contact her Auntie Rosie

Quote:

my love

Contact your auntie as she has told me that she will send you the money as soon as you have sorted a few details with her.
you see all will end well
take care
and dying to seyou soon also
Charles

She did sent an email to her "auntie" Rosie...

Quote:

Hello Rosie,
I dont understadn what is going on , does Charles know about all this you are doing , you aint being sincered and faithful , and there is no doubt that you are not trustworthy and trying to make money out of my fience, even if you hate me , at least you ought to pity the fact that am in a strange land , suffering , i haven't been able to eat anything good for the past few weeks and the lady that helps me often in the hotel is gonn aget fired if she is caught giving me food often , an dthe food she helps me with aint even worth it .

Rossie , if truely you have a good heart and really want to help and you aint the kind of person I and Charles thinks you are , you will send the money and wont delay cos I ought to have been home for a while now and i was waiting on you thinking you where related to me and if i could trust you like Charles thought he could too .

And if you have spent from themoney i understand just send the money and lets forgte about all this , and whne i get back home we will sort things out , all that matter now is that i get back home and soon .

Let me know when you will be sending the money and it aint gonna take you anything than to go down to the nearest western union and send it to me , all the will need is my Full name and location and i will get it here the same day .

Mail me back and let me know when you will be sending my money .

Charlene

Auntie Rie replies Smile

Quote:

My dear child
Send me the details and address and I will send you some money, I am so touched by your suffering and I am so sad.
Must I send it to you or must I send it to someone you trust so that you are not robbed on the way from WU to your hotel ?
We have a better idea for identification that will make WU happy, send me a photo of the person that wil collect the money holding a sign thw says "For Auntie Rosie" and I will give the photo to WU and ask them to give the money to the pesrson in the photo, a paspro you can fake but not a photo.
As soon as I ghet the photo and details I will send you at once the money, we can always get more from Charles who is coming to meet me in London this week end, and if you help me we can take a real lot of money.
What do you say, shall we make peace and become friends and make lots of money ?
I know hat you are not my niece, so lets stop the game and lets us make money.

rosie

Lets see what she will say to this Smile

As "she" does not contact me I have sent her this email, I do hope that she does not like Opera or German food.

Quote:

My Baby

No news from you
your love died so fast Sad
what a pity
I do not care about the money, I would have given lots more to have you here with me.
I am sending her the money for your medical exams and tests, I am happy to learn
that she is booking a suit in the Mayo Clinic and that Dr. Tannhauser will be checking
you out with the assistance of Dr. Otto von Rumplestross und Sauerkraut.
I hope that you auntie is sorting out your trip as she said she would
kisses
C
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She did send this reply, I will think what to reply..

Quote:

Hello Rossie,
I haven't been able to use the computer lately cos i have restrictions here and i use it secretly and i just got to ready your email today , I dont know what you want me to do and probably if you want me to die here , I dont have a camera and i asked the watress that helps me out often and she doesn't niether and she is the only one i can trust here and i think she can help me out cos she knows Nigeria and more than i do , if you really want to help me out dont make me go throug this much to get back home since Charles has already sent themoney to you and i dont think western union needs a photo or something before they can allow someone to send money , i have never heard of it even in banks .

All you need to do is just goto the outlet or Location and give them the reciever's information and they will have it sent and you can send it to the watress cos she is the only one i can trust now and she works with the hotel , here is her Info .

Name : Phemmy Ajiboye

Address : 3, Bolumole Street, Challenge ,Ibadan ,Nigeria ,23402

Rossie, please dont make me suffe much cos all i just want to do is come back to the states soon cos things aint just normal for me here and i have been here for a really long time and its hightime i come back home .

Please Rossie , I am really pleading with you , just send me my money and let me come back home cos i just cant take it anymore .

Charlene

This lad is gettinmg impatient, lets stir it a bit more Smile

Quote:

Rossie ..
I haven't heard from you in a while now and i sent you an email and got no reply from you , i sent you the informations you will need to send my money to me cos i am really tired of all that is happening to me and i just want to come back home .

Charlene

"auntie" Rosie replies

Quote:

Ok, lets cut the crap, you know that yo are not my niece and I know that I am not your aunt, so lets try to enjoy the situation and make the most out of it.
I have told this man Charles that you need medical tests and exams when you come back because you are not well and you caught a bad disease over there, he asked how much wold they cost, I told him between 25.000 and 35.000 $ and he agreed to send them today.
If you also tell him that you are not well and that you also need treatment we can share the money he will sent, plus half of the 5000 he already send me, that would make 16.000 for you and if then we tell them that the tests are done and you need a medical treatment we can get lots more as medical treatments are very expensive.
Also if you tell him that you are ill and you do not know if you will have the force to travel I would ask him for money for an air ambulance and hat is a lot of money, from Nigeeia to Michigan is 110.000 $ hat we can also split 50/50
So what do you say.
If you agree email me at once in order to tell him that you will need an air ambulance.

Cheers

Rosie

Lets see if this will make the lad greedy Smile
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give "auntie" Rosie a helping hand, lets se if this Mugu swalows the bait...

Quote:

Hi baby

Your auntie Risie told me that you were not well
Do not worry I will get you the best medical attention that is possible
I have sent her today some more money to book a room for you on a very good clinic.
Let me know hat you are doing ok
hugs
C
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something I have noticed that 'Charlene' said in the initial thread here:

****..i live in usa with my dad untill i was 25 years and also schooled at
Florida community college in Hudson...****

It would be a sorry statement indeed of American colleges to let someone with the horrible grammatical and spelling errors that our dear Charlene seems to have to be allowed to walk the streets.

I see nobody has mentioned this so far..There IS a Hudson, Florida--
it's in Pasco County, on the Gulf Coast north of Tampa--I've driven thru it--but there is no **community college** there. ....I tend to notice these things from The Lads.

Note that Charlene says she was born in 1971. This puts her as a 1989
HS graduate, 1990 the latest. She HAD to have been a HS grad to have attended the fictitious Florida college as she says....Which by logic would have been 1989-1992 or so [ FYI-US Comm. colleges are for 2 yrs only]

My point being here that Charlene didn't mention a specific HS... And couldn't/ wouldn't---couldn't for being truly unfamiliar, or wouldn't because of such alumni search engines as classmates-dot-com, et. al. It's a breeze to check on school alumni anywhere in the USA for elem-jhs-hs-college. But that would be presumptuous of me .

The Hat is always mesmerizing and pondering the lads--a side bait might be good for a "Hudson State College" registrar to inform Charlene that some big-cash lawsuit [sexual harassment, female hiring policy, whatever] was finally settled in federal court after all these years, and searching for her with 90 days to the deadline, that $xxxxx are being distributed to ALL former students, blah blah. Now all she has to do is talk about those sexist/mean/horny old professors who groped her, wouldn't hire her, etc. while she was seriously studying in chem engineering, whatever she said it was.

cheers, jervis tetch--mad hatter
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New email from Charlene to her Auntie, she still does not swallow the bait...

Quote:

I haven't heard from you in days and i know you are poposely doing this to me , i guess what you want is that i die down here and then have my body drown to the ocean then you can call Charles to tell him you need money to pull it out .

All i want is to get back home , i have gone so lean more than i was when i had malaria, i am dieing here nd what is taking you so long to send the money since you already have it and i am beggining to have so many doubts in you or if you are just trying to make my situation worst , i dont get to use the computer like i use to before and i have restrictions , why haven't you sent the money and why are you doing this to me,remember the law that says what ever you will surely come back to you , i just want to get back home .

Charlene

Poor thing, so thin and "she" had malaria and she fears to end up in the ocean Smile

Auntie Rosie Reply

Quote:

My dear

I have told you that we can work together, you do not want and you are loosing money because you wnat to do so, Charles just sent me 25.000 $ for your medical exams, now it is up to you to make him give me 110.000 $ for the air ambulancde and then we will see about teh medical costs of yor treatments.
So do not be silly and lets work on this together, as soon as yo tell Charles that ou are very il and that you do not if you wil have the force to travel by normal lane, I wil ask him for the money to pay air ambulance and send yo 50%.
Then we can work on the medical treatments.

And now must tell you that I like the ad you posted on webdate, and you say that you are from Fort Laurderdale and I see that yo also modified a bit Smile
So top the ll shit and less work together, if you do not reply and you do not want to do it then I will continue to do it alone.

Take care

Rosie

She also emailed me

Quote:

I dont know why you are doing this to me Charles , you keep sending money to this lady knowing she is not going to use it to bring me back home or use it for all she said she wanted to , she keeps sending me emails that i just dont understand what she means and i think she is just trying to make me suffer down here and yest you do nothing about it , its been 3 weeks sicne you said you sent the money to her and she still haven't sent it to me for me to get things done , now the hotel manager thinks am a liar and is talkiing about booting me out , where will i live , who will i turn to , and yet you keep sending money to a lady that just wont send it to me , i know you are lieing about it because if you where really serious about me you will send it to me yourself and i dont know whats going on but i think you are either lieing to me or just trying to me make me hope on you telling me i have a aunt called Rossie and that she has the money to have me back home , which i think is all to make me hope .

Charlene

My reply, now I am offended.

Quote:

You are calling me a liar, I do not like it and if that is what you think then do not bother emailing me again.
The reason why I sent you aunt the money is bevcause of the new laws I can not send money from here to Nigeria as that country is full of bad people trying to rob good people like us our monies.
I just sent her 25.000 $ to book your tests and then I will send her more to pay for your medical bills, money is not a problem.
Now I see that there are no more love or sweet words from you and that hurts me.
Yours
Charles

Photos of lovely Charlene
http://www.tomaya.com/Scams/scammers1.htm
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is still trying to make me cry Smile

Quote:

Thanks for taking me as a fool , Rossie sent me an email and it seems like you hav ebeen lieing to me all along and i am glad i got to know rather than hoping things will get better and wondering what was going on ,I have never been so depresed and lied too for a while and thank you for taking advantage of my situation , making me feel hopeless than i felt before i met you , i knew you where just taking me for granted and i hope you find joy and happines whereever you are .

Charlene

and of course I replied
Quote:

I have taken you for a fool
I send 30.000 dollars in total to your Aunt Rosie and I take you for a fool
It is you who takes me for a fool, you do not write, or say a word and you say that I take you for a fool
I was ready to pay an air ambulance for you because Rosie told me that you were too ill to travel, and you
say that I take you for a fool.
C
cmiriel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lovely Charlene send a rather nasty email, here it is:
Quote:

Hello Charles,
Don't tell me you know not what is going on , cos in the first place when the so called lady Rossie mailed me she opened the email in your name , and i mailed you more than once to send me her number or yours but you keep ingoring , and how do you expect me to mail you sweet words and keep loving you whne you keep taking me for a foul and trying to make my situation worst, there is no doubt that you didn't send any money to anyone and you are just trying to play with my head telling me you sent 30,000 to someone called Rossie.

I aint believing you one bit cos if truely you sent the money to her , and havingme show you all the emails she sent me , you wont for a sec mail me to work it out with her , I know you know what is going on, there aint a way you will send 30,000 to her if you haven't seen me , and i dont buy such crabs , i knew this from the moment she mailed me in your name CHARLES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by opening an email , and whne i later told you my aunt name was Sandra she changed it , or rather you did.

Dont make me die thinking or feeling hopeless , if you really love me you wont treat me this way , and how will i continue to love someone that doesn't love me , Charles , if you really did love me , your concern will be getting me out of here yourself .

Charlene

so I replied with another email plus a copy of the WEstern Union transfer for 30.390 US $, of course as fake as Judas, I am offended by "her" email. lets wait the reply Smile

Quote:

Hi

I was not here and I could not reply sooner
you again call me a liar
here is he copy of the Western Union receipt
so do not contact me again
I lost some money, I do not care as I have a lot of money
but that someone calls me a liar or doubts my word I do not accept
that.
I coukd have given you the world but you insult me so you do not deserve
my help.
bye

She replied, and I will make her wait a bit for my reply... Notice the "my love" again Smile

Quote:

Hello Charles,
I am sorry if i said all the bad words to you but the Rosie you told me you have been sending money to aint my aunt and i keep telling you what she does and mails me , forwarding it to you everytime she mails and yet you dont seem to realize she is a thief but rather you keep telling me you are sending money to her while i die and starve here.
I am sorry if i am being hash and i am really going through hell here , i am fustrated, heartly wounded and really going thin, please my love forgive and lets work things out and get together.When i get home i will personally look for the lady called Rosie and have her put behind bars and make sure she returns all the money, i can promise you that my love.

Mail me and let me know if you are ok and if you still care and want me close to you .

Charlene

Last edited by cmiriel on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic