SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me banking details finally, this is out of my leauge so (I'm a money transfer baiter) I will post it here:
Quote:

Good Day,
Below is the bank detail we use in receiving donation from donor in europe and America.

Bank of cyprus
137-139 filonos,18536 piraeus-greece.
swift code:BCYP GRAA.
BENEFICIARY:HADLOY INVEST & CONTRACTING INC.
A/C NO:GR840730 0910 0000 0001 5142 257

Please remember to scan,attach your payment slip and send it via my email as evidence that donation was made.

Regards
Allen Robert

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Thedevguy, this is all you need to do, forward the email containing the bank details (please include the full headers) to this email address:

[email protected]

You wont hear back from him, but action will be taken concerning that bank account.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick question on this - Do multiple emails to alan of the same bank details actually assist him, or is one enough?

I ask because I know Alan has had the details of the Greek and Cypriot banks and don't want him to be overwhelmed with the same details time and again if it won't help him

Our records show that you are dead to
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chc74 wrote:
Just a quick question on this - Do multiple emails to alan of the same bank details actually assist him, or is one enough?

one mail for the same bank-account is enough Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, email sent

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought - Is it likely that the incorrect bank details were a "blind" to throw baiters off the track, or am I crediting this guy with too much?

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chc74 wrote:
Just a thought - Is it likely that the incorrect bank details were a "blind" to throw baiters off the track, or am I crediting this guy with too much?

I am baiting this guy for months by now and I can say that he does not like to give away data that could lead to his REAL connections Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chc74 wrote:

From the conversations I am having with him, yes, you are crediting him with too much.

I got the first Greek bank details from him several days ago. I then reported to him that my bank could not send money to that account because of 'irregularities' that they wouldn't tell me about. They quickly drummed-up another account and I have 'sent' the money there ($250,000) along with proof (a screen shot, I didn't have time to produce a whole paper form). I simply went through the process of making and online payment for $250,000 including my (fake account details) and his bank details. Here is what it looked like http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/images/fatransfer.jpg
Minimal effort, but pretty convincing. He believes that he will have this money tomorrow, but there will probably be more problems with 'irregularities' - like the account being frozen!!!

Meanwhile, he is busy preparing a spreadsheet breakdown of expenses for a charity called 'M1lk of the B1essed V1rg1n' in rural Ireland who have promised 5 million Euros - and he is really keen. I need to see this breakdown because I hear that so much money from donation to Africa is skimmed off by corrupt officials (true) and we are not going to give five mil if only half of it is going to get through to the cause. Let him convince me.

Tip. If you really want to confuse a lad, try explaining the Irish dialling code system - this is (mostly) true Smile

Quote:
Telephone: Navan 469 254

We have no fax machine.

I hope this helps.

Go with God,

Fr. Lxxxxx

Note: All numbers are in the 01 area (Dublin), Ireland, unless stated beginning with 087, 086 or 085, in which case they are in the national mobile networks. If dialled from abroad, numbers generally take the form:

International dialling code (most commonly 00 but 011 in the USA, for example) followed by 353 (Ireland) then 1 (Dublin) or 85, 86 or 87 (mobile) - the 0 is not used outside Ireland and then the six-digit number given.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have sent our standard grant application form. (10 pages) Lad has a deadline too, our board meets to consider applications next week.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bugger has just sent me an 'updated' account number - forwarded to Alan.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same thing, hence the question about a "blind" to throw baiters off.

I would have thought he'd be more careful about account numbers bearing in mind the amounts of money we're sending him!!

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just slapped him hard. This is the third Greek bank account he has given me. I have asked for a personal email from the bank confirming the account details or I am going to deliver medical supplies instead of cash. He will probably need $250,000 worth of paracetamol!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 'go faster' message did the trick and I got the same Cypriot bank details that he appears to be concentrating on now.

If anyone needs some excuses to throw at him as to why money may not reach him immediately, and you think he may be above average intelligence there are a few technicalities you can throw at him.

Though a payment may be made today, a large one like Emma's $250,000 is likely to be 'value dated' like a post dated cheque - not payable immediately as banks don't keep large amounts of free cash on accounts waiting for you to make a payment. That can give you two days delay. You can get another day's delay from time zones and more if you have Bank holidays. US Bank holidays would affect it as US$ are iovolved and (this is made up) maybe Wisconsin has a two day Possum bank Holiday - get the idea ?

Stick to a death in the family or what you will - but there is no real reason for him to expect immediate receipt of the money except his own greed and ignorance.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhh.. tomorrow is Groundhog day... That is a bank holiday is it not? Shocked

Pity, no transfers taking place tomorrow... Twisted Evil
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

schmoebob wrote:
Uhh.. tomorrow is Groundhog day... That is a bank holiday is it not? Shocked

Pity, no transfers taking place tomorrow... Twisted Evil

Can I just say that this is a serious business. Delay the lad if you must but play straight. It is not the time or situation for funnies. A lot of hard work has gone into nailing this bastard.

All the noma sites now have prominent warnings about the scam. This is good. The lad is now clutching at straws to convince my two 'donors' that he is legit. I could shoot him down and put him out of his misery now but I want to see him suffer - the longer the better.

schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, just saw an opportunity to lift the mood a bit. Nobody wants to screw this up.

It's all good! Cool
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a request from Chris Lawrence, chairman of Facing Africa, a request which I'm sure deserves our attention:

Chris Lawrence wrote:
May I suggest that some of your members write to the lad saying that as he is linked to facing Africa, they have looked at his web site (www.facingafrica.org) and see that there is an online donation facility . They will make a donation through the web site.....

I think that may add a little spice and he might be very pissed off at missing out and by using the name facing Africa. It would certainly add a little variety.

Let me know what you think

Regards
Chris

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was what I was going to do if he didn't respond to my 'go faster' message. let me consider the options and effects it could have. I have no objection to terminating my bit. Maybe, as he was late getting back to me I can raise it as an option, as he left me hanging so long, and see how hard he tries to drag me away from that option.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest:

Quote:

Good Day,
Below is the bank detail we use in receiving donation from donor in europe and America.

Bank of cyprus
137-139 filonos,18536 piraeus-greece.
swift code:BCYP GRAA.
BENEFICIARY:HADLOY INVEST & CONTRACTING INC.
A/C NO:GR840730 0910 0000 0001 5142 257.

I think Alan has been told by now, so I'm going to stall until it's been confirmed that that one has been closed down too.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Chris job done - with a 'go faster' message and a twist that he may be able to bargain his way out of losing my cash. Pressure, pressure, pressure

Quote:
Dear ,

It is perhaps fortuitous that you failed to supply your banking details as it has enabled us to find your website at and I can't help but notice that it contains a facility to make online donations to your charity. I am sure that this will enable us to make speedier and more regular donations to your cause with least demands on your time.

You mentioned that you would not be able to provide the opportunity of a cheque handing over ceremony, which I entirely understand due to the pressure of your commitments, but this being the case, surely it would be more effective to send the money to you this way.

Let me know your feelings as soon as you can as we will be making the first payment of US$ 20,000.00 within 12 hours.

Written by

Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx - Personal Secretary to

[email protected]

Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxx - International fashion Model

Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That's the same bank details as I've gotten....

Now, he is truly an idiot, as he accidentally chopped off the last three digits in the bank account the first time he gave me the details. I knew he'd done that based on the postings so far, so I gave him a mild slap (more of a prod than a slap) after wasting my time going to the bank.

He apologized, provided the full #.

I just gave him a mild slap because my bank has told me there are some "irregularities" with this account, and were not able to execute the transfer.

We'll see what his next excuse is.

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... and if any people here who are UK taxpayers are going to ba making a donation (I will) the link to the Gift Aid Declaration they need to send for the charity to reclaim UK Income Tax is below

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/charities/appendix_b1.htm

HM Inland Revenue have changed the page and the link on the charity website leads you a bit of a dance to get to the right place

Richard Gazinya
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was pressing him to send me a website describing his organization (since there was a warning about scammers on the facingafrica page) -- and the goofball sends me this:

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:15:15 +0000 (GMT), "ALLEN ROBERT"
<[email protected]> said:
> Good day Janny,
> Regarding the Conversion between euro and american Dollars i will
> advice that you ask your bank.Also regarding our website,we are
> currently reorganizing our website but you can have more information
> about us from This Page
> http://www.bentbay.dk/norma_africa.htm .Regarding regarding the Medical
> supplies i will send someone from the organization to you in other to
> pick them up.
>
> Thanks
> Allen Robert

The new website also has the warning about scammers & the phony Allen Robert! lol
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might try the online donation question. Our lad has told me he wants a Wuxfer, but my character is wary. It would be nice to see if there are any bank accounts in the Southern Hemisphere that can be shut.

If anyone else is going to try this idea please PM me so we don't do it at the same time. I can probably delay for a couple of days with a bad WU experience.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I came back. Thanks for all the messages. I'm still dealing with it on a personal level but walking away wasn't going to help get the job done. I'm way behind with a Greek bank account but I'm sure he'll let me know the "new" one. I've just read through the posts. You lot are formidable. I'm very happy that I'm not a lad and ecstatic that I'm not this particular one. I bet he's got no skin on his fingertips from all the typing, and all for sweet bugger all Smile

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic