SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To anyone who's deep in the scambaiting with him:

How much is the ideal amount he's after (that is suitable for a wuxfer)? I just need to know because our organization is supposed to approve an amount for his cause and I need to state the amount to him.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$5000 USD should get him off his butt and running! Don't forget the mandatory forms Wink

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks very much. I'll get to writing right away. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got as far as the f@c1ng @fr!ca homepage-more than enough for me!

Please sl@p seven bells of sh!t out of this piece of pond life from me! Bubba's cellmate is too good for some people.

Keep up the good work peeps...
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BIG job is done! Big THANKS to everybody who contributes time and efforts Thumbs up

We`ll teach that basterd a lesson he won�t forget so fast Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received this from Chris.

[quote]

Subject: Sokoto noma hospital. I secured a cheque for �23,000 from Dauntseys school in UK
[quote]

That did it for me folks. What with the front page of the noma site and this,I'm out of this bait as from now. Never have I let a bait get to me but now tears are running down my cheeks. I can't do this one any more. Any info or advice, please PM spothepot, I'm sure he will help. I have to have time out. Give this shit heaps please for me. It has been posted previously but if you can donate, please do. Tell your friends. Tell everyone.
Jeff

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more

Last edited by Jeff on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just received this:

Quote:
Good day,
We are currently reorganizing our website but you can learn more about us at

http://www.bentbay.dk/norma_africa.htm .RegardsAllen Robert

He is doing a BIG mistake with that as the webpage carries a HUGE scampatrol warning - that makes me think that this "bent" must be one of the good persons in this matter Cool but we should re-check with scampatrol if the warning is genuine or maybe in one way or the other "included" on the page.

At least we should not discuss it with the lad and encourage him and admire him for the wonderful webpage (if he sends out that link to more people!) Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jeff Your valuable contribution will be missed.

I visited the Noma homepage for the first time a few minutes ago, and just sat here agape for a full minute with a tear in my eye. I didn't go any further.

Let's hope we can track this scumbag around the net, and keep baiting him. It would be a shame to lose such a justifiable recipient of our bile.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jeff, it just proves your human which is more than can be said for this piece of $hit.
Thanks for the help you have given everyone getting this sorted out.
I just couldn't bait him either. He attached the photos from Chris's web page to the letter he sent. Too much for me.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mathias ^^^^ PM sent. The warning on the Bentbay-site is legit and it's one of us who's responsible. Wink

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just waiting until I know the 2 greek banks are dead then I'll offer some money again to get another round of problems started. I am not leaving it until it is all dead. (I belong to a social group with regular meets in Birmingham attended by hundreds of people. I am going to get the organiser to allow a collection for Facing Africa so with some luck a few hundred pounds of REAL money will go their way.) I am still keeping the scum bag busy,and keeping he money waved in front of its nose, but I'm not about to "part "with it yet. He is about to get a message from a Trustee of the account asking why it is proving tricky to pay up. I know a few people have decided to rest, that is entirely up to them and their circumstances and due credit to them for helping, but I'm still here and I am still interested in what is going on, and we are going to make this one regret it even began. Please PM me once you know the banks are killed.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

poured out his soul to the mugu:

Quote:

Memories of Somalia still haunt me. I can't shake the memory of seeing the bodies of two small girls who had been sheltering under an abandoned BM-21 rocket truck that I was ordered to strike - someone thought it was operational - and it wasn't. Hellfire missiles don't leave much...

Then there were three boys - the oldest was no more than thirteen - some gorram warlord put guns in their hands and lies in their heads. I was on foot duty that day, and when I saw an RPG being aimed at us, I put an M203 round right on it. I recall exactly what we found - two dead 12-year-olds still clutching AK-47s, and the oldest trying to get out a hand grenade. I shot him in the head.

My god, they were so young, they should have had a future! That's why I want to help Noma victims in Somalia. Tell me what to do.

The mugu sorta went through the motions of commiserating:

Quote:

thanks for your email. it is so sad to hear your story about the children it is heart touching.please we will like to know how much your donating so that we will know what to do.i wait your reply

Malcolm wasn't impressed:

Quote:

You bet your ass it's sad! If you haven't seen the effects of hollow-charge warheads on the human body, then count yourself lucky! It haunted me for years. I left the Corps because of it - quit the finest body of fighting men in the whole wide world.

I took five lives; let me give a future to ten.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im sure you all have read the very moving post from Jeff, just above.

I know Jeff, and he is one tough cookie; so you can just imagine how this has got to him. I'm sure we are all thankful for his help.

Please continue to post your efforts here, but if you wish to let me know anything that you're doing that isn't for immediate public consumption please PM me instead of Jeff. ........

WELL DONE JEFF !!!! clapping

BTW ...during this, Jeff asked me what my signature strip meant ..... well its a Japanese phrase that has a deep meaning. But translated into simple English it says something like "good luck with your endeavours" .... or "may your endeavors be fruitful"....(Kita Katu)

Seems apt at the moment doen't it ?

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from alibaba.com business directory in response to my complaint about Hadeloy Invest&Contracting INC

For those that don't know, this is one of the lad's bogus companies used to launder money in the UK. The other is Hi Metals UK Ltd (same mobile number) and equally bogus. I have reported them to alibaba too.

Quote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:47:09 -0500 (EST), [email protected] said:
>
> Dear Jxxxxx Sxxxxxxx,
> Thanks for your email.
>
> This is to inform you that we have de-activated the membership of Hadeloy
> Invest&Contracting INC. in response to your email report and in
> accordance with our service policy. All the postings of this company will
> be removed from our site within 12 hours.
>
> If you suspect any other fraudulent activity on Alibaba.com, please
> notify us immediately.

Edit: Hi Metal UK Ltd confirmed removed too!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!

Last edited by Emma Stralian on Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too would like to thank Jeff for his brave efforts but it brings something else important to light - the issue of bait coordination. I think there should be more coordinated baits and the concept of a 'coordinator' helps to focus efforts and get results - as we obviously have in this case.

I am going to open a new thread on the subject.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeff, I think I understand your feelings at this bait; I have been unable to bait Cancer Lads as the topic is too close to home.

As has been said, we should not feel ashamed of having a conscience.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is really very busy with all the baits. Yesterday I asked him to send me more photos and materials so I can prepare the donation event. He just send me this right now:

Quote:
Good day xxxx,
I will send the pictures tomorrow.

Ignored my request to a bank account in America (since I am not used to workign with Cyprus), didn't even send a link to another website.

It looks to me like he is loosing track of everything.

Jeff, I totally understands you. Maybe it will be a good idea to take a break from this bait for few days. There are enough baiters on the loose right now. Maybe next week you'll feel like hunting again.
Personally, browsing through the Facing Arfica site just made me more angry with this piece of shit pretending to be human. I just want this vampire to be misrable.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:
I just got this from alibaba.com business directory in response to my complaint about Hadeloy Invest&Contracting INC

For those that don't know, this is one of the lad's bogus companies used to launder money in the UK. The other is Hi Metals UK Ltd (same mobile number) and equally bogus. I have reported them to alibaba too.

Quote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:47:09 -0500 (EST), [email protected] said:
>
> Dear Jxxxxx Sxxxxxxx,
> Thanks for your email.
>
> This is to inform you that we have de-activated the membership of Hadeloy
> Invest&Contracting INC. in response to your email report and in
> accordance with our service policy. All the postings of this company will
> be removed from our site within 12 hours.
>
> If you suspect any other fraudulent activity of Alibaba.com, please
> notify us immediately.

Edit: Hi Metal UK Ltd confirmed removed too!

I've had the same email from Alibaba, will be keeping an eye on it to make sure it goes away! ***edit*** also had email from Alan at aa419 to confirm he's dealing with the banks.

Our records show that you are dead to
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa! I just found the magic words! This guy has been ignoring me, so I wrote again telling him that we have $750k remaining in our budget for the year for charitable giving and lo and behold, I get a voice message!

I guess I just had to say the magic words.

Going to need to put together some grant application forms today... Twisted Evil
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on Sourcetools to try to get Hadley and Himetals shut down on their site. We got the Hadley link killed but not the adverts. If anyone wants to have ago at all the other apparent sources it will wipe these off the web completely. This scum bag hasn't got the brains to have picked up this company name out of thin air, and he is just a mule -sadly. Someone in Greece seems to be doing the money side and they are the ones in control.
Does the Greek connection ring some bells here? Is this a Mafia set up ? Be very careful with personal security.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Be careful with HiMetals as there is also a company in korea with this name and an ebay trader also.

myworld.ebay.com/himetals/

http://himetals.en.ec21.com/company_info.jsp

Watch you don't burn any innocents here....

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Further to my report of lack of response from London Police, this article appears today...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/01/london_police_cybercrime/

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Damn, you beat me by an hour. Now I've got to report myself to the mods: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100007

The report itself is linked off that article, and makes interesting reading.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a resource for those who can help do site busting. Check the links you find with Google as some have been hit and killed. I know this repeats what some have and is here in forum but it will save you fingers, all in one place, and time for you
Quote:
Fake Companies
Company Name: Himetals Uk Limited Contact Person: Mr Allan Kay Address: Saraton House, West End Lane, City: London Country: United Kingdom Phone: +44 784 974 9372

Company name: Hadeloy Invest & Contracting Inc.
Products & Services made or distributed:Metals & Materials - Non-ferrous Metal Alloy, Environment - Recycling - Metal Waste,
Company WEBSITE: http://www.alibaba.com/company/10302191.html
Website Language: Contact Info
Address: 18, Hempford Close, West End Lane
City: London
Telephone: 44 784-974-9372
Fax: 44 870-135-5080
Company Profile
Brief description:
Extended description: We are a major trader with own yard for the stocking of non ferrous metals. We maintain contract production agreement with amajor plant in Cyprus for the production of our secondary aluminium and copper ingots. We shall welcome genuine trade enquiries from worldwide. Our head office is based in the heart of London, UK
Age of company:
Number of employees:
Total revenues:
Trade references:
Special information:

SCAM MAIL
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:39:38 +0100
Subject: FROM FACING AFRICA
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_617_9479294.1169649578975"

Good Day Sir/Madam,
Please permit me to bring your attention to this illness called Noma. Noma
(cancrum oris) is an acute and ravaging gangrenous infection affecting the
face. The victims of Noma are mainly young children caught in a vicious
circle of extreme poverty and chronic malnutrition.
Noma begins with ulcers in the mouth. If the condition is detected in the
early stage, progression can be prevented with the use of common antibiotics
and immediate nutritional rehabilitation. If left untreated, as happens in
most cases, the ulcers progress to Noma at an alarming pace. The next stage
is extremely painful when the cheeks or lips begin to swell and the victim's
general condition deteriorates. Within a few days, the swelling increases
and a blackish furrow appears and the gangrenous process sets in and, after
the scab falls away and a gaping hole is left in the face. It is estimated
that the mortality rate reaches up to an alarming 90%.
Survivors, those whose pitiful faces can be seen on these pages, can
arguably be described as the fortunate ones. However, their lives will never
be the same and they will suffer three main afflictions - facial
disfigurement, functional impairment and social outcast.
The scar tissue restricts jaw movement and a child who survives is unlikely
ever to be able to speak or eat normally again. In infancy, some children
lose their lips and soon die of starvation, as they are unable to
breast-feed.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates an annual incidence of 500,000
victims world-wide. This means that around 450,000 children aged between
infancy and puberty will die each year, mainly in sub-Saharan countries from
Senegal to Ethiopia, a region also known as "the Noma belt". To this
development i am asking you to join the fight against Noma.Now, we have
5,000 children waiting to undergo this surgery at the cost of 1,000euro per
Child. Please in any way that you can help a child to undergo this surgery
will be appreciated.
if your interested in helping this children Please provide me with:
1.Your Name..............
2.Your Location.........
3.Your phone Number with international dialing code..........
I await your Reply.

Best regards
Allen Robert
Assistant Director Facing Africa.

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.82.136.8 with SMTP id j8cs48952bud;
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:20:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.49.34.17 with SMTP id m17mr1105348nfj.1170177613822;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web28014.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web28014.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.119])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id c1si8888366ugf.2007.01.30.09.20.12;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.119 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 53041 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jan 2007 17:20:12 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:
Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=1d5HUvXB/SxleWb/qetFj/84Yty6rtZDcB+ZcXrGeawKOT3Bd2y02mmqqbep5LzIcTJlt5wye
6MDV8gH7iinhB/4uA2yqgANBxKhO6TOtLlseun5zlvIONVz3meUpPX+MM4d5DCDahV12LpjKqgms
GEv0Dq4rs6YBzeM/238P8M= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: PW9diU8VM1nj0bp4wg2SpBJO.D1lW9O6yt4rDMx_KeOW6aSlEeJzHXHf8ModjMgo8WVfOeswaVyB0sHfb
ANU5MN3Ou1y
xkF9tItj5BFZRH3g9d2yG8x9CdExWo0rBYZgzwRk_g--
Received: from [81.199.50.51] by web28014.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:20:12 GMT
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:20:12 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Account Detail
To: evena Whiplash <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-178969376-1170177612=:51828"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

--0-178969376-1170177612=:51828
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Good Day,
Thanks For Your Email.Please Send The Payment To PANELLINIA BANK
GOUNARI & ETHN,
ANTISTASEOS
PIRAEUS,GREECE
SWIFT: PNEL GRAA
BENEF: HADELOY INVEST & CONTRACTING INC REF: FACING AFRICA
A/C: GR08 0491 0200 0000 0339 7250 023

Please we Use this account To receive Donation From International donors.(donors living in European Countries).Please remember to scan and attach your Payment slip send it to my email address as an evidence that Donation was made.

Regards
Allen Robert

NOMA ORGANISATIONS
www.nomahospital.org
http://www.facingafrica.org/en/default.htm

chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had an email back from this scumbucket

He missed some digits from the Cypriot bank account he gave me.

New details sent to Alan at aa419

Just for a giggle, are lads getting fed up with spam?
From the last email
Quote:
> All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our
> SpamGuard protect you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic