SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm touched

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My longest running bait turns 1 on the 25th February but I was running out of ideas at the end of last year so I just ignored his emails. We have been through every conceivable method of payment ($69750) including 4 of his bank accounts (sent to Alan). He already has said to me that I must the unluckiest person on earth what with car crashes, IRS investigation and a fraudulent accountant.

I decided this week that I want to celebrate the birthday so I sent a short email saying I had been in hospital and had a kidney out (This is the truth, I had it done 3 years ago). He sent me this email today.

Quote:
Attn; Prayer.

Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.

My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least (4) people you want to be blessed and a copy back to me.
This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.
There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.
The prayer:

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen

If it had come from anyone else but this thief I would really have been touched.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like a mugu chain prayer letter to celebrate your Bday Laughing Never seen that before, fantastic!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has come up with a pretty original way to fish new magas. Wink

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am deeply touched by the mugus words.
Ofcourse he has open the door for you to invite his friend to perform a group ceremony Laughing Laughing

Congrats

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BadKarma wrote:
The lad has come up with a pretty original way to fish new magas. Wink

needs prayers and good wishes & fresh meat.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic