SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Bank
Quote:
Bank of cyprus
137-139 filonos,18536 piraeus-greece.
swift code:BCYP GRAA.
BENEFICIARY:HADLOY INVEST & CONTRACTING INC.
A/C NO:GR840730 0910 0000 0001 5142

Forwarded to Alan.

Our records show that you are dead to
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the same one (bank account)

Is there anything else to do about that?

He doesn't expect me to send him anything till next week.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest 'bank'

Quote:
Good Day,
Below is another bank detail we use in receiving donation from donor in europe and America.

Bank of cyprus
137-139 filonos,18536 piraeus-greece.
swift code:BCYP GRAA.
BENEFICIARY:HADLOY INVEST & CONTRACTING INC.
A/C NO:GR840730 0910 0000 0001 5142

Regards
Allen Robert

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry I have been out of the loop on this, guess he figured a small church might not be a big fish. Seeing the direction the baits are going, I tried this one

Quote:
Mr. Allen

Again, my name is the Rev. Txx Cxxx at Blumpkin Rd. Church, in the State of Ohio, USA. We e-mailed you last week about your blessed work with the NOMA foundation in Africa, and you have given us infomration about making some Tithes. This is embassing, but my secretary accidently deleted it, could you resend?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, may God bless you and the work.

In His Spirt,

Rev. Txx Cxxxxx

Since I know nothing about fake banks, I will post any information he sends me for more capable parties to handle

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, if we were all to send the money to Bank of Cyprus account and supply 'proof' that the transfers were made, that mule is going to have to explain why he hasn't passed the money on Twisted Evil

I will have to make a quick filled-in and authenticated transfer form that I can send him.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to send him more so asked for details . I'll get the same I expect. With luck if I wait it will be busted again so he'll have to send me fresh . I did the same as Emma did. He suffers from certain lack of brains.
He likes Hadloy. Soon it will cease to exist.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This should get the pot boiling...

Quote:
Dear Mr Robert,

Due to the nasty weather conditions here in Boulder, it would be unwise for me to venture out to the bank in person, however, I was able to instigate this transfer from my online Wells Fargo account. I enclose a screen shot of the payment details, which I trust are correct.

Would you be prepared to display a small marble plaque saying "Facilitated with a donation from the Jxxxxx & Mxxxx Sxxxxx Trust" in one or more of the medical centers used to treat these children? I have a supply of these and can ship them to you if you give me an address.

Thank your for all your good work,

Jxxxxx Sxxxxx

chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent him 5m Euros via my bank in Tokyo. Should be interesting....

Our records show that you are dead to
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's losing the plot

Quote:
Good day,
Thanks for your email and i am glad to hear from you again.please use the account that i have provided for the transfer of the fund.

He hasn't given me any details yet. I'll get on to him to remind him of this.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I regularly post on a major UK newspaper forum. Anyone see any problem if I unleash a bit of fury at the authorities and banking system for their patheitc lack of action. I wont name names, though maybe I should mention the charity involved at least.

I have a writing style like a flame thrower and am happy to raise a stink - it may even get the attention of the paper. i wont mention eater by name.

Any problem with that ?

Maybe I shouldnt mention the charity either if it will blow the baits and other plans - but that's why I am asking. If necessary I'll bite my fist if keeping silent is preferred but this refusal by UK authorities to take action makes my blood boil.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ No need to pull punches. All publicity to these activities (and inactivities) welcome. Maybe you should wait for a couple of days though in case the lad gets wind of it from a UK cohort!

He is probably rubbing his hands tonight.

Tomorrow, it will be his head Smile

Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Decided to get his greed glands going even more. I can just imagine him drooling at the imagined amounts of money coming his way. He's thinking he's gonna be the biggest Oga in the village.... instead, he'll be the lowest mugu.... Hopefully in the jail.

Quote:
Mr Robert!

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! I have just spoken to one of the members of our
church. He has asked to be able to make an anonymous donation to this
fund. He saw the pictures, read the stories of the children, and his
heart broke. He is a VERY wealthy individual, and wishes to make a
donation to help these children. He is a very humble man, which is why
he has asked to make this donation through our church instead of
directly, as he wishes to remain anonymous.

I had hoped to be able to send enough to help 5 or 10 children, but he
wishes to help 500!!!

That's correct. He would like to make a donation of US$500,000.

He would like to get this donation made as soon as possible, so we need
the details for either a bank transfer, or for where to send a cashier's
check.

Please, get back to me soon, as the banks will close here today in about
4 hours. Hopefully we can get this sent to you today, and if not today,
perhaps tomorrow...

Thank you so much, and God bless you and your ministry.

EDIT: I'm wondering if in the interest of causing this pile of offal as much pain as possible, we can also get other lads thinking this idiot has chopped their dolla, once all is said and done.

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - I'll hang back for a few days, but my posting there will be truly evil. Thankfully I can be forceful without getting my postings deleted on the news forum, and there is a fairly jaundiced view of the impotence of UK law enforcement. I may even be able to stir up some journalistic interest - but I understand we have work to do first, and I'll stick to that.

My proposition is lagging behind everyone elses, but that's no problem, maybe I'll pick up a different bank.

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just had an email from Chris at Facing Africa and he has sent me a copy of the warning that is now posted on the web site.

Quote:
here is the warning that you can now see on our web site.
Thanks for all your help
Chris Lawrence
Facing Africa

WARNING: INTERNET FRAUD
30th January 2007

Over the past months we have been notified of a number of instances where fraudsters are using our name, web site, text and pictures for their own fraudulent fundraising through unsuspecting members of the public through the internet.

Please ensure that anyone contacting you and asking for money for research, medical fees or any other uses to treat noma cases in Africa, you should ensure that they are legitimate before sending off any donations. Fraudulent e-mails may well appear to be legitimate by using such addresses as [email protected]

This is a recent e-mail sent to thousands of people, many of whom may well have made donations and of course the money will have gone straight into a fraudster's pocket. It is very sad that there are people who take advantage of the unfortunate and we hope you will not fall into any of those traps. If you do receive a suspicious request for money, please forward it to us or to [email protected] at New Scotland Yard.

Sample fraudulent letter using "Facing Africa" ( as you will see, the sender has used our text and our name)

Good Day Sir/Madam,

Please permit me to bring your attention to this illness called Noma. Noma (cancrum oris) is an acute and ravaging gangrenous infection affecting the face. The victims of Noma are mainly young children caught in a vicious circle of extreme poverty and chronic malnutrition.

Noma begins with ulcers in the mouth. If the condition is detected in the early stage, progression can be prevented with the use of common antibiotics and immediate nutritional rehabilitation. If left untreated, as happens in most cases, the ulcers progress to Noma at an alarming pace. The next stage is extremely painful when the cheeks or lips begin to swell and the victim's general condition deteriorates. Within a few days, the swelling increases and a blackish furrow appears and the gangrenous process sets in and, after the scab falls away and a gaping hole is left in the face. It is estimated that the mortality rate reaches up to an alarming 90%.

Survivors, those whose pitiful faces can be seen on these pages, can arguably be described as the fortunate ones. However, their lives will never be the same and they will suffer three main afflictions - facial disfigurement, functional impairment and social outcast.

The scar tissue restricts jaw movement and a child who survives is unlikely ever to be able to speak or eat normally again. In infancy, some children lose their lips and soon die of starvation, as they are unable to breast-feed.

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates an annual incidence of 500,000 victims world-wide. This means that around 450,000 children aged between infancy and puberty will die each year, mainly in sub-Saharan countries from Senegal to Ethiopia, a region also known as "the Noma belt". To this development i am asking you to join the fight against Noma.Now, we have 5,000 children waiting to undergo this surgery at the cost of 1,000euro per Child. Please in any way that you can help a child to undergo this surgery will be appreciated.

If your interested in helping this children Please provide me with:
1.Your Name..............
2.Your Location.........
3.Your phone Number with international dialing code..........
I await your Reply.

Best regards

Allen Robert

Assistant Director Facing Africa.

Thank you everyone for doing all you to help Chris. I know he really appreciates everything.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes have had the same bank details. and the "bizz" bit in it- Haluv Incest & Contraceptive Inc. Don't forget to continue to lobby Alibaba for closure of those two sites, the more the merrier. You can't tell me that idiot semi literate browsed the web to find a suitable site to clone on Alibaba. I will stress be very very careful. The marks are plain, this is a bigger fish we are acting against. Multinational mules, fake UK based companies, long standing charity scam and against that Charity. If ever we should support a charity beyond paying for 419 eater,THIS IS IT. I hope that Mike is very proud of his team, I would be. We are beginning to do the business here. I can't go to the Noma website. It just wipes me out, and I can't cope with it.

Can I just say I have not been here so long? I have a bait running already going well, with mentor, Llamedos. Here, I have gone just absolutely BERSERK! I am going to have this bastard. I am going to spit on his grave. No! I will see him buried with my excrement, after 2 days fastin on baked beanz. I am sure the MODs will try to control me! IMPOSSIBILO! Stoopid question/Aaaare we all blokes here or are the Real Girls joining in? Idon't no noone well enuff . Can someme with secure phone try those numbers on Alibaba. I dare not as I am not so.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence

Last edited by Began Steele on Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received the same mail as Bella's ^^^ from Chris Lawrence. Excellent job so far, everyone! Thumbs up

EDIT: He gave me the same bank details as Began Steele, which have been reported to Alan.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is all lovely. Bless Chris Lawrence. I hope the Met can access 419eater and see our files here. I know we are not baiting as such, but getting evidence too. I am doing days of work on this since it began.( Began began? Sad GROAN! ) I am just humbled by being a mere beginner here, and watching you lot getting down to it with all the expertise you have.I am trying to put as much as I can in and make a difference. All I can say is that the opposition have run into a wall, do not know what they face, and it must be costing them a lot of money and aggravation. Please do not hesitate to try your local MP and trigger some diplomatic efforts into this.We need to get at senior Nigerian Government of high repute, to trigger the Kenyan Government into strong police actions. I am sure it can work. Look at the web of deceipt with the two companies named. This is just not an iceberg tip. this is the whole caboodle being brought into the open. This is a job for the police and make no mistakes about it.

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The boof head just sent me the iffy Greek bank details.
What a shame there was a transfer glitch!
We are doing everything right. Whatever he puts up, we shut down. Banks,fake sites, everything. It does cost him dearly.
He would not know that he's tangled with eater. He will know that he is being sabotaged at every turn but he won't know which of his "donors" is doing it and he would have lots and lots from which to choose.
The other thing to consider is for how long we'll have him. Someone somewhere may ask for his accounts to be closed and they will be. Don't forget that this scam would have been mass mailed eveywhere.
Again I'd like to say what a brilliant job you are all doing. If his inbox is as busy as my PM box he is BUSY. (Getting nowhere!)

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he isn't working hard enough, so I have delivered a boot to his rear end, and if necessary I will pull out, just so he knows he has to work harder and faster for the rest of you. Nothing like watching his money go down the plug hole to make him work through the night. Evil or Very Mad

Dear Mr

In spite of several e-mails I regret that you have been unable to supply anything as simple as your account details to enable us to remit the funds we have accumulated so far for the benefit of your cause.

I must admit that your failure is quite perplexing and is likely to tarnish the good name and reputation of the many celebrities and wealthy patrons of Miss xxxxxxx's charity events.

I must state that if we do not receive your response within 24 hours, our offer of support will be withdrawn and alternative means will be found to channel funds to the cause you have enlightened us about. If you are too busy fighting this plague I can understand, but you should entrust the financial matters to a body who are competent and have the time to make the effort to receive the funds we willingly wish to make available to you.

Written by

xxxxx xxxxxxx - Personal Secretary to

[email protected]

xxxxxxxx xxxxxx - International fashion Model

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just came in addressed to us all at eater.
Quote:

I just wanted to thank you for your support in humiliating the scumbag who is exploiting our name, web site, texts and images...and reputation for his own ends at the expense of children suffering from the ravages of noma in africa.
Many thanks
Chris Lawrence
Chairman
Facing Africa
www.facingafrica.org

Makes all the typing worthwhile, doesn't it. Well done all.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Jeff, I agree.
Well dones everyone. Take a bow.

clapping clapping clapping

Now get back to making his life hell.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, one more thing.
Any action you take to close down or report, please post those actions so that we don't duplicate. Thanks.

pony GoatPretty Rose
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys seem to be having an effect. I am probably the tail end of the group in the timeline, I am only on the third email. He has not given me any bank details, but is wanting a WU transfer, you must have blown up all of his accounts. Nice work.

I'll just waste his time with dim questions.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick L Cadmium wrote:
You guys seem to be having an effect. I am probably the tail end of the group in the timeline, I am only on the third email. He has not given me any bank details, but is wanting a WU transfer, you must have blown up all of his accounts. Nice work.

I'll just waste his time with dim questions.

I'm at the same spot sorta... just delaying on purpose so that the others can do their damage. I'll probably get back to him with the "board's decision" in the next couple of days. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Looks like he's getting the decision from me tonight so I can get his wuxfer request. Time to get him to fill some forms out.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it matters where you are in the queue, the intent is to suck the life and energy from him. I was at the head at the start but I think my e-mails have been too wordy for his taste, so I have been put back, and if I have to, I'll drop myself and join behind you under a new addy and character.

It appears he has other helpers involved and it won't look too good for him if he appears to be messing up, so even dropping off his scam will do him damage. We can't lose - he can't win, I like those odds.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic