SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu blames the �West� for his problems

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Encountered the following letter. It is from a lad who was quite indignant at being accused of a crime.

If you read between the lines of this preposterous letter you can see how this Nigerian substantiates his criminal life. Succinctly put, it is okay to steal from the ��Holy and Saintly West" and their "Snow-white clean Banks�� because the national wealth of Nigeria has been �looted�. Hey � even George Bush took some of the money.

The letter is an excellent example of the mind set of Nigerians with their bigoted and racist views. It sort of sounds like �no justice � no peace� � remember that one. With that kind of Cartesian logic it is no wonder that they have all �turned to Christ�.

One luv broda.

Quote:
Sent: Jan 30, 2007 9:14 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: GO THROUGH AND GET BACK TO ME.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Many thanks for your mail and the insultive logo of the hand on it.This is because the transaction I am doing with you has nothing to do with the scam warning information or "419' as it is called in Africa My transaction with you is neither a scam nor "419".
The IFFCC warning information has been in existence for some years now. It is nothing new. Furthermore, for your information, there is also an organisation known as "The 419 Coalition" in the U.S.A. This organisation is jointly funded by both the Governments of the U.S.A. and Africa; eventhough the Africa Government will not openly admit it. It was / and is still being co-funded by the Canadian Govt. as a means of reducing(discouraging) the rate at which foreign companies and individuals were and are still assisting African top ranking officails in tranferring huge sums of money(foreign currency usually in US dollars) out of Africa. It can only be reduced but not stopped for it is still going on even as you read this mail.
Your "Holy and Saintly West" and their "Snow-white clean Banks" assisted the late and former Head of State of Nigeria, Gen. Sani Abacha in looting billions of Nigeria's oil money(petrodollars). I am sure you can find other publications and materials in Europe(London) and the U.S. to buttress this point further. Much of the looted funds are still in various banks in your own America, Europe,Hong kong and probably Australia ;.....oiling and fueling their economies.
It is very interesting to see how you Americans and your Government accuse other people of all sorts of things ranging from insincerity,dishonesty,outright fraud and even terrorism.
The monumental collapse of the American former Energy Giant... ENRON.. is a typical example of how honest some of you are. The company's auditors ,Anderson, had American personnel and yet they cooked Enron's Account Books to indicate a very financially healthy company when indeed it was in very deep RED. All its funds had been siphoned out through dubious paper contracts for which money was paid. To proof Anderson's complicity in the whole affair and its efforts to cover up the involvement of some prominent Americans, it destroyed all the papers and information in their computers. We even hear that part of the stollen funds was used to foot part of the campaign bills of President George Bush and yet, he still has the moral right to remain in office. If that had happened in Africa or any part of the developing world, George Bush and people like you would have cried blue murder and immediately asked for that President's head. People have lost their life-time savings, gratuities and pensions in the Enron scam and yet this is your America world power with a critical example of scam.
My dear friend, how many Americans have gone to the CNN, BBC, or VOA to publicly announce that they became millionaires or made huge amounts by assisting some African leaders and their top government officials in tranfering money abroad? Where are those people who helped in transfering these funds abroad? Are they all dead? Certainly not. Their 20--30% share of such transferred funds are either in their private accounts or must have been invested in some other ways. Even if we succeed in recovering some tiny fraction of the looted funds from the leaders and govt. officials,none of the 20--30% share of foreign assistant's share will ever be recovered. That is the gospel truth.
So, I am not trying to scam or defraud you as you want to believe. You have got to trust and believe me. My transaction with you is for real and you will never regret it. Let us do this transaction together and we shall both be better for it. I promise you that you will not loose anything as you will deduct all your expenses from the funds.
Just as there are some bad guys, there are also good guys. This is true of any country or place. I strongly believe you are a good, careful and cautious person, hence you have gone to great lengths and debths to find out more about this type of transaction. It is also only natural for me to have reacted the way I did above, because it hurts very much to be wrongly accused and even insulted. So pardon me if I must have overeacted.

Finally,i will advice you to calm down and assist me with the money.I am waiting for your reply.

laddy lad

Last edited by Gold Hat on Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More of the "it's not our fault, it's all your fault, because of slavery, oil billions, corruption, etc."

Never mind that scamming has been around since before oil was really found in Nigeria.

Or that there's a "scamming" culture there going back a very long time.

I think it's Shiver that's written a nice piece in the "ethics of scambaiting" section of the main page.... Very interesting read.

EDIT: yep. here's the link for anyone that hasn't read it:

http://www.419eater.com/html/ethics.htm

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After what THEY did to Michael Cain!!.......Sheer bloody hipocrisy Wink

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just recently, we got similar garbage over at fraudwatchers from a pet-scam scammer who tried to verify his fake website:

Subject:Why are you blaming the africans.
Quote:
Good Day,
You know what, there is nothing that we can do here rather than to scam you white.We always called you whites as "JUNKS" because of your stupidity.You people claim to be very wise and called us fools.You invented wireless gadgets, and even wireless means of sending money, so you don't have to blame us.
all these internets, money transfers, computers, phones and the pictures of pets are all your inventions.We are simply using you items.okay
once more thanks for letting us use you item.I like Scam and will not stop it no matter what, there is still fools(JUNKS) who will come to us.
ALL OF YOU ARE NICKNAMED " JUNKS " BECAUSE YOU CREATED SOMETHING WITH OUT KNOWING THE AFTER EFFECT.
STAY CLAM AND SEND US MONEY THAT BELONGS TO US.
REMEMBER YOU MALTREATED OUR GRAND PARENTS DURING THE SLAVE TRADE AND THE WORK AND KEEP THIS MONEY FOR US, SO WE ARE SIMPLY CLAIMING OUR MONEY BACK.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........................
One more reason to keep up with scambaiting.

Fake banks killed: 5* Netherlands 2* South Africa 8* Spain 28* United Kingdom 3* Ivory Coast Panama Bahamas, The 2* Switzerland Benin 2* Canada Flag Monaco Nigeria 2* United Nations Germany Cayman Islands Guernsey Israel 2* Ghana
other fakers: 39* China 6* pyramid
Hello Kitty!
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical self serving self justification. The slave trade could not have existed on the scale it did without the active complicity of local cheiftains profiting from selling slaves. Also, its okay to lie cheat and steal because of companies like Enron. Typical crap. Lying dirty little bastards because the fact that someone else is a thief and destroys people's lives does not make it right for you to steal and do the same..

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every lad argument is the same argument that a child would make on the playground, "well he did it to, so it is ok for me to do it also". It's a fallacy of irrelevance, tuquoque. Many times when I see that argument come from a lad I don't even think he really beleives it himself. I just see it as a pathetic attempt to make us feel bad for wasting their time and stopping them from being able to "get revenge on the people who stole their money".

tell you lad to read this site and grow the hell up.
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/tuquoque.html

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
RedGadge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never got any emails from Enron Confused

(")_(")~

you never sent any money ,as i went to western union moneytransfer office,and their was no transaction
of that nature. You lied to me rev. You claimed to be a man of God,but you dont keep your promise.
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah not that f___ing slave trade garbage. Evil or Very Mad

To keep it non political I wont comment, but advise everyone to do some research in that area. The lads must truly be idiots if they genuinley think thats some kind of excuse.

Then again, I suppose they dont actually beleive it, they just create stuff to try and make us feel bad...

...it doenst work you know

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... SEND US MONEY THAT BELONGS TO US ... YOU MALTREATED OUR GRAND PARENTS DURING THE SLAVE TRADE ... WE ARE SIMPLY CLAIMING OUR MONEY BACK ...

Ah yes.

Well, depending on what source one may choose to quote, the total aid payed to African nations by Western countries over the past 50 years amounts to approx. US$2.3 trillion.

With a tiny fraction of that, Malaysia transformed *itself* from a poverty striken rat nest to a thriving economy. At the same time a news report on Africa from 1960 is almost verbatim with one from 2007. Go figure.

Quote:
... Gen. Sani Abacha in looting billions of Nigeria's oil money ... Much of the looted funds are still in various banks in your own America, Europe,Hong kong and probably Australia

Uhh, Switzerland actually. The Swiss agreed to return over US$1 billion to Nigeria on the condition that it be used for the public good. If I recall correctly, they recently stopped doing so because the first US$250mill. that was returned vanished into thin air.

Btw, there's also a popular urban myth in Africa that the white world is set on annihilating the Africa population:

Step one: we introduce AIDS to kill them off.

Step two: we bring in condoms to make sure that those who survive AIDS don't reproduce.

Result: Africa dies out.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

laddy lad wrote:
We even hear that part of the stollen funds was used to foot part of the campaign bills of President George Bush and yet, he still has the moral right to remain in office. If that had happened in Africa or any part of the developing world, George Bush and people like you would have cried blue murder and immediately asked for that President's head.

I don't know if that is true, about stolen funds used for Bush's campaign, but if nobody in the West has still asked for the heads of all african Presidents who perform far worse acts of corruption everyday, maybe it is because the list of "heads" is never ending ... There is always some more names to add to it ...

And apart from the absurd content, the english is rather good (by mugu standards, and excluding some exceptions like "stollen"). Are you sure this guy is a lad?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dionysius

DITTO!

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the main point of the first letter is interesting too, I wonder how many people fall for his arguement. As I read it he is basically stating that everyone knows there is a ton of money being transferred out of Africa every day - and YOU can be a part of it. Just because you dont hear of the success stories on CNN doesnt mean that it isnt true - there are a number of wise, in on the ground floor investors who made a ton by being quiet and doing everything they were told by their African partners.

Amazing stuff really, incredibly good human psychology. This guy is a real pro -- you should set him up for a gang bait. If you finally send him over the edge I bet you can get some good signature material Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic