SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Burkina Faso - the new Lad Central?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it me or are we seeing a lot more lads from Ouagudougu these days? I've got 3 random baits going and all are from BF. Looking through Surplus Letters there seem to be more there too. A new trend? Or are the internet cafes in Lagos getting too overcrowded so the lads are migrating.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Approx. 50% of mine (four) are from BF too! Only a quarter (2) from Nigeria, the last quarter from Africa (1 South & 1 West). A new one is interestingly labelled as Canada.

These are all standard trunkbox/bank transfer scams, I guess this has a bearing on where the scammers are more likely to come from, but there are always exceptions...

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*

Last edited by Azure Sonnet on Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to be drawing a rather random sampling. Ghana, Nigeria, India, China, Italy, and France.

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know why but my inbox and baiting phone appear to be "Ghana Central". And almost all of them are trunkboxes stuck at Kotoka Airport!! Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
sweet_elle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my recent scam mails have been from BF, maybe they're migrating?
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are Ghana as well

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Burkina Faso here too...
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Burkina Faso easily supplies the most Emails, followed by Ghana and Ivory Coast.

Nigeria would be way down on my list, alongside South Africa and Hong Kong, maybe.

I would say that I actually get more Emails from Spain and Italy than I do Nigeria.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There might be another one soon, my lads package containing $20,000 cash has been detained there in transit to Nigeria. Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was in Mali over the summer, a woman from Ghana told me that the "tricksters" are gradually spreading out from Nigeria, so its catching on in other places. Ran into a guy from Liberia I think, that was going around with a forged western union letter.
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one good thing (thats it, just the one!) about 419 becoming so widespread is that there is going to be a point where it is so prevalent that the majority of the west becomes aware of scamming and how to spot it.
Logically speaking, at some point this will all start to cancel out.

There's no guarantee as to whether it might start again when there is a new generation who have no knowledge of 419's, but thats too far ahead for us to really speculate about.

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Judging by the vast number of people who still fall victim to even the most obvious 419 scams I fear it's going to be a long time before that happens. Meanwhile, we'll keep plugging away...........

The spread of scammers must also be a result of more widespread internet access. Lagos is a sophisticated modern metropolis compared to many other large cities in the whole West African region so as more internet cafes open in more far flung cities then it's inevitable that the scammers will start infesting them too.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a BF lad. I don�t get too many of them though. I try to actually target specifically Ghana or South Africa lads for my biddings. We (YW, BW and I) have found that SA lads usually have more money at their disposal.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again,

Just my 2nd posting but had to reply on the B-F situation..it has been my experience that it is essentially a 1-man operation. If I see "Ouadougu"/ADB I know it is from him.

For 2 yrs I have been baiting the same lad--Kojo Peters, Prince Hassan, Abdul Musa, Cheangy Usmani, Ali Adama, Trevor Gumel, Mozingo something, Paul Nukuruma, Abdul Kojo, and on and on. Always with the same ADB ID card, same smiling trustworthy mugu in his late 40s. Initially he used to end his letters with a rose icon until I told him it didn't appear very 'manly' of him, and he ended it in all successive letters from thereon. So whenever I 'nuke' him, I use the rose icon! LOL!

He hates me so much it's like we are old friends now!... just like my old nemesis Justice Oliver, if anyone knows who HE is/was..And Laurent Eyadema/Alberto George isn't very happy with me either on several counts. That's him in my 419eater trophy photo holding the 'Sing Sing' sign--the thug between 2 thugs-- and also apparently him in his pimp suit in the other photo I obtained for my ex-love Cindy. Laurent also is torn up that I--under another alias was all set to fly into Accra with ca$h but killed my wife Weena Morlock and with the cops after me--[and me being the cops] I fled to Brazil--no extradition!.. So I occasionally send him 'Greetings from Rio"..

I have baited this B-F guy for the dozen aliases he has tried to bait me. It generally goes no further than 3 weeks at most. There's no chance of obtaining anything more than a fake ADB card, which he already has in whatever name. When he was Paul Nukuruma I did manage to get a passport out of him, which Shiver posted and I think is still here.

He is much more interested in doing quick business and throws in the family-concern politeness while avoiding the pertinent questions he should really be answering. And I always ask.. Tends to be a pushy-little s**t too! --very quick to reply almost daily.

cheers---jervis tetch--mad hatter
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ivory Coast Princess I have been dealing with is in Upper V... err Burkina Faso too... haven't heard from her for a while, but have been dealing with the gentleman in the trunk box deposit company (he must be doing a roaring trade! Laughing )

Also the name and address of the 'send the money to our company secretary' man is in Ougodagou as well.

~ Ted
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Would this be the lovely Princess Dioka by any chance? She's given me the flick too. I'm really annoyed because I just got my BF visa and booked flights at considerable expense so I could go and visit her.

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, this is Princess Rita (aka ProsperPrincess). Razz

Maybe she's Dioka's sister, after all, how large can the Burkina Faso royal family be? Laughing

One modus operandi of both the Princes and the Trunk Box Holding Company bloke (in spite of their different IPs) has been to reply to every email with the same subject: either "From Princess" (from the princess) or "Gardinage" from the Trunk Box Holding Company bloke.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Up jumped the devil since my last posting.

Same lad. Valid address TODAY is [email protected] at the ADB Bank in Ouadougu, B-F.

Same jackass I've done battle with before under various names and did indeed cite in my last posting here. Offers $11.3mill this time, but what makes him such a vile piece of s**t is that he is bringing the WTC/9-11 into this. I can deal with the dead-father-trunks standard crap, but as a native of NYC I find it utterly despicable. And here it is over 5 years later and these leeches just won't let go.

His email is valid as I type this and if anyone else wants to take him on, much appreciated. You can send him your interest in his deal w/o any formalities, he responds to anyone.

cheers, jervis tetch/mad hatter

PS--thanx shiver and you know why!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic