SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sharkbait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am having Mr. Pedro Pinto call you (Gracie Lou Freebush) to give you details on where to meet him in London... I told him that I will be coming to London on the 1st of February. I will keep him going when I am at the airport "looking for him".
Try acting like you don't know where he wants you to go and have him give out very detailed instructions. Maybe you'll get some cash out of him, lol Laughing
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, advance warning on a couple of potential callers.

(1) may call asking for V3r0nica F3ssacci0n3 regarding a 10kg purchase of Ghanian Gold. As it is early in the bait you have a reasonable amount of freedom. Playtime Laughing

(2) As this bait has been running for a reasonable time, extra care will be required. may call asking to speak with . Jenny is currently in London to attend a job interview later in the week. She has a sinus infection which has worsened and now speaks with a croaky voice. There may be some mention of gifts purchased. If Sam enquires, a nice Nokia GSM handset and a fancy HP laptop are still in Italy.

Also, Jenny has not been to the Ghanian Embassy yet but will do so on her return to Italy. Also mention looking forward to visiting Ghana if possible.

If Sam's questions become too probing, excuse yourself as you need to go to the bathroom urgently due to the dodgy curry last night.

Thanks in Advance.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 Calls for Mr Issac

1st call is the standard and after I 'go and get him' nothing happens after that and he waits for about 40 seconds b4 hanging up
http://media.putfile.com/4-Mr-Issac-1

2nd call is rather short. When I mention ASBO's I am talking about Anti Social Behavior Order (eaiser to google if your country does not have them)
http://media.putfile.com/4-Mr-Issac-2

++++++++++++++++++

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba
Well our Jimbo is getting abit adgitated at my 'blondness' (good thing he cannot see my spelling Shocked ). He says that he did not recive the form that I know I sent and he claims to only receive piccys of the towns I have been in??? He thinks he is confused now!! Twisted Evil Lemme know the next move.

http://media.putfile.com/Jimbo-wants-forms

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh VP.....

Whats happened to our once Jolly Jimbo...??

He sounds all mister grumpy pants....... Laughing

I'll send him that scanned security form a little later this evening, after a few more nice scenic shots of Highland cattle...He'll like that... Very Happy
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops! You may be getting a call very shortly from one Anderson looking for

I didn't really expect them to make a call, just gave your number as a lark really... No background on this story at all, just the standard relocate scam...

Have fun!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gracias vp,

that was the lawyer yoyo, i keep questioning the account details for his "fees" so i had time to send them to alan.

Hilda still refuses to call and apologise btw, so i may have to not pay the lawyer fees now..lol. yoyo will be upset! Very Happy
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Simba,
Dont for get to tell Jimbo about the Haggis riding contest as well, I am sure he will be interested Wink

+++
Here is a mystery voice
http://media.putfile.com/mystery-voice
He asked for maybe Veronica? Eliza? or somethin that ended in Ka. I was frying some nice ribeyes hence the noise I blamed on him. After playing this back I am none the wiser. Maybe he will call back at a better time than tea time, cuz I don't stop cookin for no one Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Dear Mr Lamoday wanted to speak with Cleo Taurus last time now he asks for sounds like Hugh Anus?? Or Troy?? I had him in my records for cleo..but so many lads gets me confussed

Is that you Left Hand Luke??
He really really does not like me...you can hear the frustration in his voice challenging me and threatening to report ME and my attitude to you. I told him of course he will belive me Wink

http://media.putfile.com/Mr-Lamoday-EFCC-for-cleo

Time to go watch Shameless for abit of culture Laughing

Last edited by vpmanchester on Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
adam12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Willi4ms may call for N4th4n B. My Fake Lads' (his real name is d4m jum4, M4rk 4lex is just another alias) latest attempt to chop Mr. Willi4ms dollar failed, after I realized what was going on. Needless to say, it freaked out Mr. Willi4ms when he thought I sent $10,000 to the fake lad. I didn't send the money.

Mr. Willi4ms needs to fill out the form for the bank.

Hopefully he will be feeling better, after being in the hospital for a week (i.e. Internet caf� was shut down for maintenance). Make sure he is feeling better.

Quote:
I have been indisposed and hospitalized since 25th january 2007 for typhord but dischange from hospital on 28th january 2007. A sincerely sorry for not have mailed you all this while .Notwithstanding, I've filled the form you sent , just to send then only. Nevertheless i do not know MR 4LEX M4RK or heard of NIGER1AN INVEST1GATION DEPARTMENT in Nigera.

May i say , Mr 4lex is a pure fraud (scam), hope you've not sent any money to him.

"Treat this matter urgent.i have patience alot for you and your ball games you are playing how can you send money and the mtcn number did not match that is a fraud you are doing and it can laed some to jail here in nigeria. so be good to me so that i can help you out in this transcation." - Nuhu Ribadu
"Look if you send this Money to any One rather than the Name i sent to you, You will be Hold responsible for any Money Laundry ." - William James
"I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME STUPID." - Prof. Chuckie Soludo
orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am going to report you for acting like a twat and being mean to me

Superb as usual, VPManchester. Like the giggle at the end too.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a lovely day in the neighborhood

++ Sgt Pepper
You had 2 calls the first was quite short and the second abit longer, but we had some confusion because I thought he was someone else and only after he explained everything did I twig that he really wanted you and not me Wink
http://media.putfile.com/Sgt-Pepper1-short-talk
http://media.putfile.com/sgt-pepper-2----7minute-talk

++Apology from Koffee
I dont think I have his name right but I got an apology and he listened to all my woes why I am so sad and angry..Africa's equivelent to Dr Phil Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/Koffee-Apology-6-minutes

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP

Told you I'd get that thug to apologize. His name is John Koffi. He's going to
be doing a lot more of it I suspect. Very Happy Did I hear something about sending
you some flowers? Cool I do believe a box of chocolates is order as well!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@H8 LOL, sounds good to me Laughing Isn't it funny how they grovel and act sincere because they want to bleed every penny from you and have absolutly no remorse..bastards! Evil or Very Mad

@Dick Cox
Three calls in a row!! After failing with me on the 1st call they changed tactics. They then got cut off on the 2nd call but soon called back to finish. I made great friends with them and even spoke to his children, now you are to phone him back when you get time...burned up quite a few of his phone charges today Twisted Evil

http://media.putfile.com/Dick-Cox-1----2mins
http://media.putfile.com/Dick-Cox-2---5mins
http://media.putfile.com/Dick-Cox-3---6mins

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp... Once again, priceless. I never expected that fool to actually call, I responded to his second (scripted) message with: "call me" and your numbers. Then he got back to me with:
Quote:
i have called my son Anderson to call you and explain the transaction detaild to you, please be free talk with him as he will brake down the moderlities inwhich this transaction will be carried out, please be around to pick up your phone because he will be calling you any time from this moment.

straight out of the blue! ("moderlities even Laughing )

Worry not, I have let him know that your condition is controllable as long as you take your meds. He can keep talking to you as long as he is not rude... Cool

Trying to get some pics out of him, since he offered of course. Twisted Evil
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sgt Pepper AGAIN!!

Oh man your lad really really is ready for a tattoo, safari or pyrimid building..what a thicko!! I just know he is going to call back again Rolling Eyes his 3rd call is 7 mins and 4th call is 5mins Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/Sgt-Pepper-3
http://media.putfile.com/Sgt-Pepper-4

EDIT+++

He has called again!! 10 mins this time Shocked I am now taking a break and diverting calls for abit..my voice is gone Laughing The best bit is..he thinks I am the stupid one!!!
http://media.putfile.com/Sgt-Pepper-5---10mins

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, VP,
No Lamoden in my books. I listened to the recording (GREAt job, thats' one POed mugu), but didn't ring a bell. Might be from an old bait. I'll check again.

I just got one of those dmClub forwarding thingys, so you might not have Cleo to play around with...
cheers,
LHL
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does get confusing trying to figure out who belongs to who and I try to match them up. I do remember talking to this lad before but he asked for a different name. So I am unsure if it is 2 seperate baits that this lads has or if it is a new bait with the same baiter. It all gets muddier and muddier.

I do the simple work, just go by the info they give me and then it is thier attitude and response that does the rest. Then you baiters have to figure out what they are saying...sometimes I don't have a clue..just go with the flow Laughing

I also take customer complaints, so if your lad is unhappy with me..give him my other numbers to complain about my attitude Razz

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a mugu from London call you asking for two different people. Maybe that is what you are talking about? One was Gonzo Dahlstrom and the other was Gracie Lou Freebush.
Same guy just two different baits at the same time.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is a non-helpful post but shit - you rock. This is some of the funniest stuff I've come across lately. I applaud you, and the effort youre putting in to waste these buggers time.

I still can't understand anything they're saying unless like Sgt. Pepper and his reading scripts. Whoever has that bait will have fun!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
so if your lad is unhappy with me..give him my other numbers to complain about my attitude Razz

That is an EXCELLENT idea. Laughing

The mystery voice a little while back definitely wasn't for my Eliza, as the only word I could understand of it was "Ghana" and I don't have anyone there right now.

Not much new going on with mine yet anyway - I got the main lad and the one faking his delivery company thoroughly unsynchronized with each other, so they're a bit busy with themselves at the moment. Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, you may be called by again asking to speak with V3ronic4 F3ssacci0n3. I have requested via email that he call again from a quiter location and he use the code phrase "Capra Capra Capra" to identify himself.

To satisfy other reader's curiosity, Capra is the Genus to which goats belong Laughing

Thanks in Advance.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sharkbait
That could possibly be what it is, both conversations are on the thread anyway. I tend to get confused with all the names,but with this lad Lamoday he definatly would email you to complain, as I seem to have pushed his buttons Rolling Eyes

++
We have found the owner of the mystery voice now, so everything is back to abnormal...and I am quite positive I will here more from Sgt Pepper's lad today as that lad loves punishment and will go the distance me thinks Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay for identifying the lad!

Just got a fresh email from one of mine, and you'll be getting a call soon because they're both confused and unnerved about when I'll be available to meet them.

Play with them as much as you'd like to - my UK offices have gone to chaos in my unexpectedly prolonged absence. Wink

Have fun!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

may call asking for

I told him he may get my secretary, and not to divulge anything of our transaction to her, as she will ask questions. I told him to just keep asking for Fellatio.... (nice guy that I am, I even advised him on pronunciation)

Our records show that you are dead to
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic