SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She gets around

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day

I don't work the romance baits, so I apologize if this post is not of appropriate information value to the regulars. Doing some background on a current bait, and she shows up on a personal site. It is actually a church bait, which is more of my liking.

http://www.sparkleroad.com/personals118455.htm

She told me she was too sick to type and speak on the phone with my bishop. Anyway, though you folks might want the heads up that there is a mugu to be baited with this personal add.

Bait Safe

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF??..Are you havin' a giraffe or what..That's sick.. Evil or Very Mad

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop the presses, nobody move!

@thedevguy67:

I'm afraid this needs some explaining. Could you please explain what you mean? This time in understandable terms?

Who? What? Where? What does some old lady in bed have to do with scam baiting or dating scams? Confused
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about that

The same exact picture of the old lady in a bed is being used by a lad to run an "I'm a dying widow who needs someone to take my money to build an orphange in my name" scam. So my "church" has been working with her.

So, I google the name "she" is using and one hit takes me to the personal ad I listed above that was posted on a romance site. Same pic "she" sent my church.

I hope that helps. Sorry if I created any mix up. I am somewhat new to the board and did not mean to create a mixup. I just thought some romance baiters might want to know the add leads to a lad (same age and location as the "dying widow" I'm baiting)

I realize in retorspect I was vague. My mugu is a warped one I guess

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When dealing with romance, always take the lead from the superfreak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABnTJtjZCn8

This whole hospital victim thing makes me sick dude! Devguy, what is a man of God doing pursuing cranal relations with a dying widow Confused

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cpt.

Nothing of the sort here LOL. This mugu was playing the dying, childless widow who needs help getting her money out of the country to aid the poor and what not. I don't know, that whole "dying" angle just puts my radar up making me want to keep this lad busy with me, rather than some poor soul who might get taken.

A mere search on the name being used and I found my mugu was working the dating sites as a "dying woman". (same line, picture, and information). I hope a person who worked romance scammers might help keeping mugu busy.

I also got word that this same mugu is appranently working a "gamers" forum with the same picture looking to give away "her" millions from her death bed to help a young student.

CrazyEights
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My goodness for a dying widow confined to a hospital bed, she certainly gets around! A Google search on the name yields 175 results...anti-419 sites, dating sites, gamer's forums, etc. Rolling Eyes

Depending on which of her profiles you stumble upon, she is either from Swaziland, Switzerland, France or Manchester UK. Of course, they all use the same return email address for your urgent reply!

Carry on, thedevguy67. Give this one hell! Twisted Evil
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. I have been handed off to a "barrister" who is waiting for a $3000 WU transfer to release the funds to my church for an orphanage to be built in her name. But there have been numberous problems with those pesky MTCNs Twisted Evil

I tried to contact the "woman" with a minor slap for hiring such incompetent help, but unfortunately the e-mail now bounces back to me.

Should anyone have one of her other e-mail addresses, would you kindly PM me. I would like to have it to contact her.

Thanks and bait safe

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am right in the middle of a bait with a Lad who used the same photo.
He is playing , the cancer victim as well as the barrister. He is scamming out of Nigeria but maintains that is in the UK.
He's been shuffled to MG twice already looking for $7,500 divided into 2 installments. More than happy to send both e-mail acounts being used by the Lad. I hate the "cancer victim in bed" modality.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asiaguy

I would appreciate the information. Thanks

Readers

As my mentor correctly pointed out, I'm sorry for posting that link which can been percieved by some with being in poor taste. I should have described the situation with words. I'm new to the forum and sorry to have possibly offended sensibilities. I have also just realized these pictures are merely recycled ones and veterans would know exacltly what I am refering to without the link. I'm still trying to get over my knee jerk reaction to these "dying persons scams"

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the odd chance someone may be interested, here is a link to the final interaction with the "official" I was steered to

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99821

And again, all of my apologies for posting those pictures, I am still learning the ropes here and will try to be more tactful in the future

Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly new here myself, and posting the pics helps me understand the modality better, as I haven't seen it before.

Nothing you could do or say could be as distasteful as the scammers.

No offense taken.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Gary Dee
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now after this "confusion" here, and after sending me that "dying" picture as well, since i started to mess up with all these mails she is sending me, she is repeatingly sending mails with this picture and claiming

Quote:
I have attached my late husband picture and myself for you to see,I really love him alot and everytime i close my eye i always remeber him and even in my Dreams.

how a reliable person she is, in fear, to lose my trust Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gary

Just got the same exact pictures from another "dying woman" This time by the name of Mrs. Lovina Charles. I respondend to her intial query under my "minster" account. I asked for a picture so we could "lift her up in prayer". Got the same picture (lying in bed with the doctor seated by her) and a notice to "urgently contact the barrister".

So, were off to the races again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic