SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Unhappy Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad was sent to Western Union twice to pick up $3000 USD to be used for some "Anti-Fraud Certificate". He was impersonating a governement official as part of scam involving a "dying woman" wanting to get her money into the hands of a church to build and orphanage.

We at Blumpkin Road Church tried to assist him, and here is what we got for our troubles:

Quote:

Subject: How Dear You?

Dr Cxxxx Kxx
From Ministery of Finnance and economic

Attention: Rev. Txxx Cxxxxx

What did you take me for?Do you think that am stupid?You fill in the recipt by your self and send it to my office.

How dear you to play with me.Listen to me Tom,I have respected you enough and now i know that you are not serious human being.why cant you tell the woman that you are not ready to help her instead of wasting my time writing stupid email to my office and claimed that you send money when you know that you did not even send a single dollar.You called your self a man of God?But you are full of lies and i am sorry for your soul.

I will write to the america pastors association and send a report to them concerning your bad character.

Bye

Dr Cxxxx Kxxx

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no, not the america pastors association !!!! Shocked Pay up quick.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How Very, Very Dear You? Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing I recommend that you create another addy with the name American Pastor Association and provide him with the address.

After all you know you sent the moneyto the mugu

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^

Thanks. I have had problems with my baits kind of dying a "quick death" after the second trip to WU and the angry e-mail.

This could be a most productive angle. Does anyone know of any templates for complaint forms? This could be homework for the mugu

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, if there's one group that you don't want to mess with it's the American Pastors Association. Those guys make people dissappear, if you catch my drift.

You're hosed.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mugu just got an email from the American Pastors Association. He was told that I took $2K more than I was supposed to have sent him. The APA asked the good minister for a statement. Twisted Evil I might even be able to get this mugu to waste a few more hours.

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ingratitude of some people. You have obviously gone out of your way to help, invested all your time, and for what?

A visit from the APA!

Give him hell Twisted Evil
Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely beautiful. After all, the APA must be able to vouch for its members, correct????? Mr. Green

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply to the APA yet, but the "dying woman" mysteriously e-mailed me about this an hour ago and suggested I contact her "barrister" in London. (Wow they work real late over there Razz ) I was only too happy to comply.

No more than one half an hour later, this "barrister" contacted me with a new set of instructions:

Quote:
USE THIS INFORMATIONS TO SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE TEN CONTROL DIGITAL NUMBER FOR URGENT COLLECTION AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS SI THE ONLY DELAY YOU HAVE NOW AND YOU HAVE TO SEND TO US YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS SO THAT WE CAN EFFECT THE TRANSFER INTO IT IMMEDIATELY

So, I reply if a few basic questions -- How much do you I owe you? How do I know this transaction is legitimate? Aren't we rushing into things?
I don't even get a chance to logoff my e-mail account and I get this:
Quote:
PLEASE MR TOM LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW. I DONT NEED ANY INSULT FROM YOU OK. I ASK YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY HERE IN THIS BANK WHERE IT CAN BE SAVE, SO THAT OUR BANK LAWYER CAN HELP YOU TO GET THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU. THAT DOCUMENT IS WHAT CAN PROVE THIS TRANSACTION LEGAL. PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO AS I TOLD YOU OK. I DONT NEED MORE QUESTION FROM, JUST DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO.

I might have to try Money Gram this time. You think perhaps the "barrister" will also report me to the APA?

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you should be defrocked... Wink

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone's not having a good day! Slap him for insulting you by shouting (using caps only) and watch him change his tune...

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Thanks for the tip. I have not thought of that. I will have to explain to him how rude that is.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I created that fake addy for the American Pastor's Association (thanks for the tip rumbero Twisted Evil ). I sent it a few hours ago
Quote:

Dear Dr. Mugu

My name is Doctor Dxxxx Dxxx and I am the liason for the American Pastors Association. It is my understanding that you represent the Office of Finance and Economic Development and that you may have had contact with one of our members who is under investigation. His name is Rev. Txxxx Cxxxx.

Today I commenced an investigation intiated by Bishop Howard Stern. Apparently Mr. xxxxx requested $5,400 dollars to transmit to your office to help faciliate the movement of funds for a woman who was alledgedly seriously ill. I further understand that Rev. Cxxxxx did not send you the $5,400 he signed off on.

Dr. Mugu, can we get a written statement from you testifying to his misconduct?

Thanks
Dr. Dxxxx Dxxxx
Liason, American Pastors Association

I did not hear anything for a while, so I basically wrote it off. And then, out of the blue, the liason for the APA recieved the following from Mugu:
Quote:

Go To Hell!

Mr or doctor dxxx Dxxxx What ever you call yourself.You are a fool and you all are fake pastors claiming to be a man of God while you are not.

God will punish you.do not contact me again stupid
Dr Mugu

I welcome any and all suggestions for possible slaps. Also, if any fellow "pastors" wish to write him with their outrage PM me

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I ASK YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY HERE IN THIS BANK WHERE IT CAN BE SAVE

Your Lad is begging for you to send the money to a BANK!
Bank's have bank accounts to handle such fees.
Tell him you will TT the funds as soon as you receive the banks "fee payment account."
Then wait for the excuses.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much new early today. Just the delay, and I thank Asiaguy for the tip, I think I will have to start making some demands. Then, out of nowhere the "dying woman" reappears:
Quote:
my beloved brother in christ. please i am crying over this issue every day by day. i am asking god why this thing is happening to me. please my brother in christ try all you to see that you complete this transaction today, so that by tomorrow the bank will start the proceses to transfer the money to your account. please my brother in christ i have no more time to stay in this world again, that iswhy i am crying over the matter. please i put all my hope on you and all my trust. please do not let me down. i pray that god will make a way for you to make sure that everything is over today in jesus name i pray amen.

your sister in chris

sxxxx txxxxx cxxxx

Mmmmm, I wonder if the APA are my bothers in chris?

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then, out of nowhere the "dying woman" reappears:

In my "STUBORN GRASSHOPPER" bait the dying cancer victim woman was "not long for this earth" 2 months ago. When she first contacted me, She had less than 2 weeks to live.

Miraculously, the inability to collect the fees from me has kept her alive well into the second month!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

See if you can make it three!!!

and then offer her $$$'s to be a guinea pig as she has survived so long, send her on safari to some distant hospital. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be so mean to the mugu.

Send him a blurred WU receipt. He will really be happy and frustrated over the fact that you have complied Laughing Laughing

The APA should slap the shit out of the mugu.

Or you can play the modality that your comp has been hacked and the information about the WU has been altered. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some updates

1. The APA has contacted the gentleman from the "Ministry of Finnance" (as he called it). Again, he damned me to hell. So I am continously forwarding him bible quotes just for fun. Sent him a few relgious e-cards as well.

2. The "barrister" wants his fees. He started with a demand of $1900. I now have him down to $995 and told him I have to consult with my bishop. I burned the "Minstry of Finnance" guy with the fake WU reciept. So I wonder how to do the online tracking thing to fake him out.

3. The "widow" is sending me all kinds of panicked messages fearing for the saftey of her money and the transaction not going "perfect" (what a mugu term). So I told her I don't trust the people she is dealing with. Also jammed her box with about 10 e-cards to get well from various church members. I have not heard back from her

Thanks for all of the inputs. I got a lot of plays here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic