SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'I am saying this with tears in my eyes'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to send my lad to Sc00ge's verify page but decided to screw with him a bit more first. The 'consignment' was being held by customs at Washington 'Dullies' Airport and $4200 was needed for 'processing'. I asked for an invoice hoping that the lad would have made me a crappy fake document but it seems that he is incapable. Rolling Eyes The consignment has mysteriously been moved to Canada Confused and mugu tries a last, desperate, throw of the dice by threatening to pull the plug on the deal. Laughing
Quote:
You have to call your money back from MONEYGRAM, I am very hapy now that my fund is in Canada with the company warehouse, atleast my fund have left Africa as I prayed, so if you like you do if you don�t like you forget about everything, I will find somethere in anada to help m. I will also go to the ministry of Justice here where I did the letter of Authorisation which I am hoping that I am doing something with humanbien not knowing that all my effort and fund to get this are all in vain but I promise you that, this thing you did to me, if you did not compensent me you will find this life very difficult, I am saying this with tears in my eyes and I know you will not go free from the punishment of God if you did not change your character. If I did not hear from you till Friday, I will cancel the letter of authorisation. Nomatter the cost I spent to get it.

Wonder how he will feel after a few hours at verify? Laughing

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am saying this with tears in my eyes.

Aye, and an onion up his sleeve Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic