SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOO-HOO!!!!!! My first call!!! It was , standard trunkbox scam.

I slapped him earlier today cause he said that your numbers didn't work, and he'd been leaving silent messages on my K7. I've just sent him this:

Quote:
I understand that you called my manager Barbie a few hours ago? You've certainly made an impression! Sorry you missed me, I was on a shoot, and I was exhausted afterwards - Barbie was really nice and didn't want to wake me, she just told me a little while ago.

Speaking of which, here is another picture or two of me, Barbie was kind enough to take them - if you ask nicely I can take some of her for you too!

Love

If any of them call again, just say I'm on a shoot or I've just come off one and I'm knackered - I use these excuses all the time.

Feel free to get highly suspicious of all these money grabbing philanderous males who are taking my mind off my work..

[Edit] Masked names

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*

Last edited by Azure Sonnet on Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kewl!! I was trying to remember which one he was.I always depend on them to tell me who I am..makes it sooo much eaiser!! Wink ..they always call before I get my coffee injections , I am abit more on the ball in the afternoon..but with lads they seem to call 9-11am'ish for some reason

419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@VP, my lad tried to call you at 4:30 am and he was slapped hard for that. He claims he'll call you at a more reasonable time, and I think he will do it. Please slap him for calling you that early. Btw, he really, really, really wants his WU tracking number.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp,

have just given your number to the lawyer involved in Issac's case, Nok 9/11 scumbag aka Yoyo someone or other, be as hard as you like on him, but see if you can get him to send me copies of forms etc even better if he'll admit they're fakes!!!
Laughingatyou
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG..... I have never laughed so hard. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that VP! You have a huge fan in me!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato
clapping OMG that PM is just perfect!! Haha, that will get him going..and teach him to tell lies about me! Well Done Wink He has not called yet today but he won't get me anyway. Sending copies of the forms is cool but be careful abt telling him his forms are fake..unless they are really good....if they are really bad fakes that is ok then we know a innocent victim will not fall for his scams Wink

My phone has been transferred for today and just rings so I still log who calls but think that they should just keep trying..after all it is the weekend Laughing

@Simba our Jimbo has logged many many calls today, and I bet his frustration level is so high he may just blow a gasket!! Twisted Evil PM me with the extended game plan.

@3strikes, I am not sure if your lad has tried to call or not, there are a couple numbers that I do not know but if you want me to cross reference (I can tell even if they only ring once the number logs) PM the last 6 or so digits to his number if you want to know if he really called Razz

@laughing
Yes, this venture has turned out quite well...I love building thier hopes up and they think they are soooo clever to scam some cash..and get taught one of lifes little harsh lessons..it is not nice to scam lil ole ladies Laughing . Funny though they never call back to thank me for teaching them a lesson...nor do they call back when they find out they get nothing..I am always up fer a good argument with scumbags Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
@Donato
clapping OMG that PM is just perfect!! Haha, that will get him going..and teach him to tell lies about me! Well Done Wink He has not called yet today but he won't get me anyway. Sending copies of the forms is cool but be careful abt telling him his forms are fake..unless they are really good....if they are really bad fakes that is ok then we know a innocent victim will not fall for his scams Wink

I wanted to see if he would admit on the "tape" that they are fake, i'm not gonna tell him anything, i'm a maga... Laughing Laughing Laughing
spot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP ....you got around 63 files up there right now ... and they get better each time Very Happy

I can't keep up with 'em all ...U brings out a "best off " compilation CD soon ?

H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vp...New here and working my first, damn already forgot what their called. Anyway, expect a call for Wy U. Stiffme.

Thanks for your help.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

63 files..wow, I did not relise I have that many Shocked . First I need to get them begging (like Teddybell) and/or singing songs or reciting novels for the compliation to make it 'special' LOL.
Me thinks I will soon become the most hated voice in the scammer world.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hihi! If you get a call for , it's because you're her secretary in the UK branch of the . She's still in New York for now, unfortunately. Wink

The lad is , and he's not very far off the script yet so whatever you'd like to do to ruffle his feathers is fine with me, though I don't know how soon he'll be calling. [Edit] He just asked for a call, so it may be soon. Very Happy

Thanks in advance - you're awesome!

...Is that the former Iraqi Information Minister's face in your avatar? Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi vp

You will soon receive a call for I do not know if the guy speaks English or not Smile

Thanks and enjoy. Smile
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call from or his hospital administrator for about his moneygram transfer. I'm on my way to London and should be there by the end of the day.You're my sister btw

Thanks VP - You're a true heroine!!!

Our records show that you are dead to
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are todays calls so far:

++One incompentant lad who just says to check your email (I cannot understand who he wants) and then proceeds to call and hangup quite a few times (abt 10 so far) I guess he thinks a 'one bell' will make you call him back quicker? Rolling Eyes
http://media.putfile.com/check-email-idiot

++
To Wy U Stiffme, your lad is what I call a thug..not very well versed in the human communication thingy most of us do quite easy, he is not one for chatting either.
http://media.putfile.com/Stiffme-Thug

++
To Deloris?? They want Lisa?? EDITED
Apparently you are receiving a consignment on Weds..so have the $2500 in hand as you pay when you collect the consignment in London. I told him I was not you but he shared info freely.
http://media.putfile.com/Ms-Rosemary-Concignment-4-Azura

++
To Troy? From Lamode EFCC dude
He called a couple times and want you to contact him on his private number, quite easy to talk to although he does not hang around too long.
http://media.putfile.com/2Troy-frmLamode-1st-call
http://media.putfile.com/2Troy-frm-Lamode-2ndcall

I am sure there will be more to come today Wink

Quote:
...Is that the former Iraqi Information Minister's face in your avatar?

Well he must be a very beautiful man then Wink

Last edited by vpmanchester on Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for trying VP...

Looks like I have to give Mr. Thug a few lessons in civility.
I forgot to tell you that you were supposed to be my Uncle Vito's secretary. He's made many a thug "sleep with da fishies" Shocked I wonder if I can introduce them.

Anyway, I will demand he call to apologize!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba
Our Jimbo is ready too fill out forms now Laughing since I am far away on John O Groats and hopefully once he does these forms and with the bad connections here I think you may just have to post the recipt to him via snailmail Twisted Evil
It is in 3 parts because he keeps getting cut off

http://media.putfile.com/Jimbo1
http://media.putfile.com/Jimbo2-80
http://media.putfile.com/Jimbo3-91

and when I thought we were all done..he calls again!! His little mind is trying ever so hard...but it takes someone with abit more intelligence than plankton to get one by me Wink Ohh I am soooo helples and just don't know what to doooo..

http://media.putfile.com/Jimbo4

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,

You may get a call from Mr Remco Hassan calling on behalf of Post Bank, I should be flying out to meet his rep in Amsterdam on the 2nd of Feb (yeah right).

Many thanks and keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Tossov Stabin.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@H8
yes, this lad needs to read and write over and over again what good manners are. I would tell you what they were but I am afraid I don't know what they are either Laughing

++This one sounded like This is Omar from...... can I speak to Adam
very, very impolite lad...needs a slap maybe a few slaps Wink

http://media.putfile.com/2Omar4Adam

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the one for Azuria was for me, but he's actually asking for Eliza or Liza, and the address is completely different, so its not me...

[Edit] - Looks like he belongs to Delores above.

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Azure,
I thought it was one of yours, cheers for letting us know. I have a really hard time trying to decipher some accents Cool

++To Deloris Maybe? I posted this eariler but had the wrong name so this may be one of yours

Quote:
To Deloris?? They want Lisa?? EDITED
Apparently you are receiving a consignment on Weds..so have the $2500 in hand as you pay when you collect the consignment in London. I told him I was not you but he shared info freely.
http://media.putfile.com/Ms-Rosemary-Concignment-4-Azura

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, I'm completely useless with accents, I'm surprised I could pick that name out! I've sent Delores a PM earlier, so hopefully this mystery will be solved soon.

Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is indeed mine! Thank you muchly!

Haha, it sounds like someone might actually try to find my AnHero Gardens address in a couple days... how unfortunate for the typo when I gave them the street name.

Thank you yet again - the content of that call gives me a ton of things to slap him for. Twisted Evil Though I don't think I'll slap him for not knowing that Eliza is pronounced like the word LIES is in it. Wink

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats great Dolores !! Razz
I am glad you got it....sometimes I get sooo confused, I try to make some spell the names which is not only entertaining but helps me figure them out. I can only do that when I have a pen handy. Thats why I try to put some info about the call so the 'baiter' does not have to search though all of them so if there is a ??? on the 'who for' bit that means it is a maybe.

Keep us posted on your bait Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now all of mine are baited with the name "" - and I'm almost certain that most lads won't be able to pronounce at least the first name properly! Just a heads up if/when you get another of mine...

Last edited by Azure Sonnet on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about the confusion - you're doing better than I would if I was the one taking so many calls! I'll probably be paying attention to most of them now anyway since they're so entertaining. The guy who was yelling a page or two ago was excellent!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic