SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
goat who be your guy pass this to your mother and father if u like pass dis to ur bros or sister and ur grandmother and grandfather i no they are dead but past the messages to then

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i WILL LOVE TO MEET YOUR URGLY MOM AND SCREW HER PUSSY VERY WELL FOR
HER BECAUSE SHE IS NEEDING A MAN TO DO THAT FOR HER.YOUR MOTHER IS
ASHE GOAT CANT YOU SEE THAT FROM HER!!sHE KEEPS FUCKING TOUTS AND
KEEPS ON GETTING TOUTS AS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU ARE FROM A GOOD
MTHER,SHE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU HOW TO BEHAVE.i GUEST THAT YOU ARE
AN IGBO BOY.dIETY THINGS THAT CANNOT WORK BUT DEPENDS ON SMELLING.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i suw you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OTELE OKUKU
MAD MAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY U BE HOPELESS FOOL GO AND KILL UR SELF NOR BEEN ME GO KILL U IF U NOR GREEN COLLET FOR GE MAKE U TRY REST BIG MUMU LIKE U SHEEP FUCKER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
COME ARE YOU MAD, STOP THAT STUPID MAILN OK.

[email protected]
wrote the always scathing:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

and
Quote:
Let this CURSE BE ON TO YOU AND YOU FAMILY WITH YOUR GENERATION TO COME (amen)

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
hey!

*DELETED*, get the contact of the fucking rich Mugu's in America, lets play them and get the fucking millions out from them.

Rgds
Smart Guy

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I hope you can NOW understand and know why i told you that you are a very big fool, and you will always be a fool until you will die, IDOIT.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOUR FADA

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dear Dr. Um0das,

How vare you today? Thank you so much for your mail that you send to me, So am the one that you calleld all this things, For SURE am from Nigeria, Please in any way that i have offended you, Please forgive me, remenber that christ came to the world, He said that we should forgive each other, I really want you to be my friend as from today.

Please are you a christian or muslem?
Please i will like to chat with you, How can i get you in yahoo chat?
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Steven Micheal
Nigeria

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER,

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
HEY YOU WHITE PIG.

WHERE DO YOU COME FROM INTO MY EMAIL BOX? I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND NEVER CONTACTED YOU FOR WHATSOEVER.
WERE YOU DREAMING WHEN YOU SENT ME THE MAIL? scammer and white pigs go together. they are all greedy and stupid and look for vain things. i work hard for my living rightfully.
Gozac.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Why all this emails from you,who are you?

Jaja Esq

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
CRIMINAL 419,GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOU,TRY TO CHANGE OR ANGER OF GOD WILL BE UPON YOU

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
guy stop dey mail me which can thing be this

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
GO TO HELL, DUMBASSSSSS!!!!!!!!
in BOLD red holiday letters!
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you be odeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I dont blame you na your father and your mama they cursed

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Idiot, you were allradey a dead person

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
GO AND FUCK YOUR FAMILY?OR FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE SUFFERING FRO AFRICAN MEGALOMANIC CURSE.
BYE

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
DEAR MUMU,
YES I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CAURSE WITH POORVERTY.
AND THAT IS GOOD BECUASE MONKEY REMAIN MONKEY FOREVER.
BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOU AND YOUR VILLAGE FETISH PRIEST WILL REMAIN MUGU AND MUMU FOREVER.MAKE MONEY OR DIE TRYING.EVEN YOUR NAME IS A PROVE OF WHAT YOU ARE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
USELESS DR JUSTIN XXXXXXXX SCAMER LIKE YOU IDIOT FOCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER!!!
YOU NO GET HAND WORK

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I AM RICH ASK OF KEREKU/PISS OFF

and
Quote:
change your gmail id is rubush and stop talking nonsense

and
Quote:
chang your gmail no id is rubush

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Your Papa,

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you be odeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
the confused mugu wrote:
Quote:
HI SIR ,
AM SORRY FOR THIS YOU DIDNOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE SIR.

PLEASE SIR I JUST WANT YOU TO HELP ME OUT SIR.

(Note: there was no money, just lots of insults)
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Bastard go and learn how to write english first before you will die i tell you no two ways about it.

You have alraedy dugged you grave then... waiting.

Fire you.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I dont blame you na your father and your mama they cursed

[email protected]
the "Dr. Phil" of mugus wrote:
Quote:

Listen,
The problem with you Justin is that You have not found a Gay/homo Sex partner to fuck. Every morning, your neighbors call you stupid because your apartment is very dirty and you never clean it up due to your lazy personality. Another problem with you is that you only make mouth but don't have one bit strenght.
People like you die quick because they are fools of the highest nature, they insult every body they know without knowing that everybody is not an IDIOT like them.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU WILL BECOME AN IMBECILE IF YOU REPLY THIS MESSAGE. I MAY BE ALWAYS ON THE INTERNET BUT IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I AM A COMPUTER LITERATE AND I WILL KEEP ON IMPROVING MY INTELLIGENCE.

ANYWAY MR FOOL JUSTIN GOAT.( DID I COMPLETE YOUR FULL NAME?)
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE LEVEL OF YOU IMBECILITY, SO IF YOU WISH TO ENLIGHTEN ME ON YOUR ACADEMICS FAILURES, YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED.
THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER. +2348068594275

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL INHERITE THE CURSED AND WILL BEE DIEING PREMATURE DEATH.
GO TO HELL WERE SATAN HAVE PREPERD FOR YOU.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
come you are a big fool , what do you think you are doing ? you better go look for your type ok i think you don't have better things to do with your time , you better go and play with the dogs or mad men around you. old fool

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Bastard meet your papa for fight.

See you blockus in this you mother ruoting toto asawo bastard idiot,

You must die.

Just bicycle will kill you in the next coming day along that place you can use to enter that fae where you always go to look nothing but your mama toto and all your ashawo sister in the village monkey iam here with Big Men. can join for some left over for your Dog

Higlopoo like you go to school before you can write me Nchi like you

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS MAD,YOUR FATHER IS MAD,YOUR FATHER IS
MAD,YOUR FATHER IS MAD,YOUR FATHER IS MAD,YOUR FATHER
IS MAD

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU MUDER FUKER? KUCK YOUR ASK HOLE. MGBADA MUGU

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
SENDING YOUR MAIL TO THE WRONG PERSON. I ADVISE YOU DO NOT WRITE ME AGAIN OR I WILL BE OBLIGED TO REPORT YOUR DEVILISH ACTS TO THE AUTHORITY IN YOUR COUNTRY.
BYE
MR GOZAC.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
have recieved the money, but i have an appointment with mother and youger sister at the hotel for some ashole piss into their toto.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Come this fake dr i have been sillent for u too much look let me tell u thunder will fair u and ur family since u are a winch dr I will tell u whom I am stop writing me or you will die.
As an African I know what to do is when you see your self in a mess now u will start talking hard I know, I have told uooooooooooo.
To God u know i can use your name u are not the only one in the net dind ur self please i am telling you now as a brother dont mame angry or i will tell you that i am in Burkina Faso where they dont know God.
Thanks and be Woned.

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Mr man ,
What is your problem that you keep sending stupid mail to my box, I advice to stop all this your useles mail ok,you fool go and dei,basterd

and
Quote:
STOP SENDING ALL THIS MAIL ,OLEY, 419 YOU THINK SAY NA MUGU YOU DE SEND LETTER TO?NA GUY MAN LIKE YOU ALL YOU MAIL DE ENTER HIM BOX,YOU SHOULD STOP SENDING ALL THOSE MAIL ITS NOT YOUR MUGU BOX E DEY ENTER YOU HEAR ME .
bye

and
Quote:
Mr man stop sending all this mail to my box,I dont know you and If any chairman has eating your money you dont have to be using that to be insulting yourself,
please I dont know you and you should stop all this mail to me again you hear me
basterd 419

and
Quote:
OH BOY,
CAN YOU TELL ME WERE I CAN MEET YOU SO THAT WE CAN DIG THIS FACE TO FACE IF YOU WILL NOT REGRET YOUR FATHER THAT BORN YOU,
I WISH YOU CAN JUST ARRANGE A PLACE WERE WE CAN DO THIS PHISICARLY.I PROMISE YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE BASTERD.
I AWAIT TO SEE WERE WE MEET

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words, and moreso you should please use your dictionary when next you write me because your language power is really very poor.

If you were really a doctor as claimed you your email, you have have at least know how to direct your words knowing is from was, and go from went ok, Boi from Boy.

If you need a teacher call my last child he will assit you better because you need education more bad language in emails please.

Stop sending all these trash, i beg you Sir/Dr.

Thanks for wasting your time

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
SAME TO ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATIONS ON BORN 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dear Idiot,

How are you client to everybody,make sure you read lots of formats to so you fall again the same victim that made you pay all your family fund on the uest to make money.

You have paid more than thrice and about to pay again Mugu,it is already in your blood,you will forever die a Mugu.

White Pig,untill you finish paying for the money you borrowed to pay guys you can never have rest MUMU like you.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
IF YOU FAIL TO OBEY MY WORD AS FROM NOW, APOCALIPSA MUST FALL ON YOU SOON.

Final Signs are everywhere.APOCALIPSA is coming Soon.

Get ready for Kingdom of HEAVEN.

Get ready for final battle.

blah, blah,blah...(I cut out a lot of mugu rambling here)

If you read this mail and reply me again your death warrant will be signed immediately. By Fire!

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
i dont care who u r ,u r mad and bastard

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been awhile, so I sent a love message out to about a hundred lads.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your are a complete mmgbada,amu ibu nnegi na amu na afia,nnagi na achi amu na aka kwo.

Idiot,nwanne gi nwanyi ka mu gi ofu araya were mere ihe egburiegbu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NAH YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE FOOLISH CHILD, GO AND DIE POOR, FOOLISH MUGU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ewu Ohia ( Otu nne gi )

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THAT WAS WHY U SHOILD REMAIN A POOR MAN FOR LIFE I DON'T HAVE TIME 4 U

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

Keeep on ooooooo!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
brother i wish the same.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

You dey mad i swear..why u no get sense like these...Your mate dey collect bar and u dey here to send shit...abeg go meet your pastor for deliverance

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I knew you must a born barstard at Ijeshi, i might be your father, barstard like you.

Your generation has already been set on fire at Abule Egba. read news

IF YOU FAIL TO OBEY MY WORD AS FROM NOW, APOCALIPSA MUST FALL ON YOU SOON.

If you read this mail and reply me again your death warrant will be signed immediately. By Fire!

Mortar x5
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is still at it:

Quote:
Kokoro like you fuck off! !!!!!!!

Smelling yoruba boy, comeon go and take your bath before you out out to the street to talk with you father. Bush boy go to shodi park and load ijebu bus, that is the work that fits you monkey.

Ole-oshi Look at the way you are smelling in the business centers ''cafe'' go and bath before you come out again to check your mama toto on the internet.

Infact i will send some of boys to pich you up there soon.

I know you can not come of the street again or else i will just send efcc to just punish you family at Area F police station at Ikeja very soon

You will die before you day. Do not challenge your father again so that your long can taste some fufu and Ewedu. Infact i will finish even in lagos or any where in the world i catch you bastrd comeon learn english from me bongo bastard.

and:

Quote:
Amoda............ means Your prick ( penis) is at the slaugther Ijesha.

Check your father names okoko boy you will die soon. How is your father? send his picture , do you know how born you?.

Yoruba is just a bastards full tribe, i will kill you anytime if you reply this mail again monkey olodo. Iknow you will rely me but bear in mind that your generation is suffering that is why you have nothing to lay hands on. rejected bastrd, even your mamfamily can not welcome you into the family becasue you are i thief at Oshodi oke. Infact fire fore will shot you at oshodi oke agberoo.

Tondi poor pig shit like you your generation.

Mortar x5
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd try it out a small scale mail shot to test the water and only got one feeble response - but I'll do better next time

adamu waziri
[email protected]

Quote:
your mama toto dey smellooooooooooo

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] writes:

Quote:
YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM AFRICA KWASHIOOKOR AND I HAVE NO TRANSACTION UNDER THE SUN WITH YOU. I DO NOT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM. I ADVISE YOU TO DIRECT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS AND ANGER TO THOSE WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISFORTUNES AND LATE UTTERANCES.
I CAN VISUALISE WHAT YOU SUFFERED BUT I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON TO INFLICT FINANCIAL PAINS ON FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS. I AM AN UPRIGHT MAN. I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE YOUR TYPE OF EXPERIENCES. WHEN THERE IS LIFE THERE IS HOPE. ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY MR ANONYMOUS.
MAY ALMIGHTY GIVE YOU THE HEART TO BEAR AND INCREASE YOUR SITUATION AND POSITION TO WHAT IT WAS BEFORE
BYE.
GOZAC.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Idiot, you were allradey a dead person

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dr. Um0d4s,

Since you have refused to leave me alone but continued sending me bad and evil messages without a just cause, may you be rewarded with evalasting hell fire starting here on earth. May God almithy revange against you for all these insults and causes on an innocent man of God.

May all you wish me go back to sender, you in Jesus name AMEN.

Go and meet your waterloo as you have wished others Amen.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
WESTERN UNION NIME OHU NNEGI.

MOTO GBAGBUKWEGI ONYEOSHI

and after a challenge of a duel to the death, wrote:
Quote:
I MUST PICK YOU UP FROM THE DREAM. YOU WANA TRY ME RIGHT?
YOU FOOL MUNKEY. YOU WILL EXPLAIN TO GO IN THE HELL.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:

SINCE YOU KNOW HOW TO DREAM DREAMS AND SEE VISION,YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR DREAM AND NEVER WAKE.
THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU THIS NEW YEAR.

MAGA LIKE YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
after being cursed by my fetish priest, wrote:
Quote:
IF YOU CAN SEE ME AND MY FAMILY IN YOPUR FETISH IDIOTIC POT AND WHAT HAVE YOU AS YOU SAID.IF YOU CAN CONSULT YOUR FETTISH ORACLE FOR SEEING PEOPLE,WHY DON'T YOUR ORACLE SEE WHO AND WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAMILIES DEMISE ALL THESE YEARS?ALSO WATCH AND SEE/HEAR THE STORIES OF 5 OF YOUR REMAINING FAMILIES GOING TO THE MOTHER EARTH AND MEETING YOUR ANCESTORS AND ANCESTRESS.
SHED NO TEARS WHEN IT COMES TO YOU FETTIISH AND IDIOTIC MAN.
I HAVE NOW KNOWN YOU MIND ASSUMING MY MONEY GETS TO YOU,YOU WOULD HAVE RUN AWAY WITH IT YOU FETTISH IDIOT.MAY THE SHARP SWORD OF YOUR FETTISH GOD SMITE AND CLOSE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THIS YEAR.MAY THIS YEAR BE A VERY SORROWFUL AND DAY DAYS TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE DECENDANTS YOU EVIL INCARNATE.FOOLS MAY YOU DIE A ROTTEN DEATH AND MAY DEATH BE AT YOUR DOOR STEP ANIMAL LIKE YOU.
DARK DAYS AWAIT YOU (DR. UM0D4S)AND YOUR FAMILY........AMEN

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
it since that you dont have any other work than to be wasting your time by writing nonsense and seding to people,Beside you dont have better email ID the hole are awared of it look for job to do

[email protected]
simply wrote:
Quote:
GO AND DIE

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE WILL DIE SOON..

[email protected]
wrote
Quote:
This year will be your end of life and all you said to me i have command it to get back to you in Jesus nameeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ameannnennnnnnnnnnn

I coverd my self with blood of Jesus, no weapon sent against me shall prospard, so all you plan to me or whished me can not work from this year to go will be good and health for me and you will loss all your belong this year, once i don't know you and you tried to whished your self bad things this it will continue to be purnishedment for you you can not gain anything again in your life, God will help me and all i said to you will work out in Jesus name, to fight against enamie is not a sin,

Bad lock to your life and sickness be your porshion this years with lossing of your proparties bad lock to your life. streagers will distroyed all your proparties as soon you read this message, lestin to this song, Prayer is the key, prayer is the key, prayer is the master keeeey Jesus started the paryer and blessed the paryer, prayer is the masteeer keeeey Aliluyer, I coverd my self with of Jesus in the Jesus nameeeeeeee.

God loves thos love their neghbour and heat thos that doing as you do for me this enly bigining of year 2007. bad lock to you.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU GREEEDY WHITE PIG OR ARE YOU A MONKEY. WHEN YOU CONSPIRE WITH SOME BASTARDS IN AFRICA WHO HAVE NOTHING TO ENRICH YOUR POCKETS AND YOU ARE RIPPED OFF, YOU CRY CURSES ON EVERY ONE.
MAY OLOOKUN OLOSA OSUN DSESTROY YOU AND RENDER YOU IMPOTENT IN ALL THAT YOU WRITE. MAKE SANGO RENDER YOU MISERABLE FOR WRITING ME. WHERE DO YOU KNOW ME?
DIRECT YOUR ANGER TO THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SITUATION NOT TO ME RIGHT. I AM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REPORT YOU TO THE INTERPOL IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN.
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE A BAD NAME TO THOSE FRAUDSTERS IN AFRICA WHILE YOU ARE THE FIRST TO JUMP AT ANY IDIOTIC FANTASIES FROM AFRICA.
CHANGE YOUR POSITION TODAY AND GOD WILL CHANGE YOUR SITUATION. GO TO CHURCH AND PAY YOUR TITHES AND THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN WILL OPEN FOR YOU HONESTLY.
YOU CHEAT.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
HOW DO YOU FEEL SEEING YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER INCLUDING THREE OF YOUR BROTHERS LIKE THIS.

THE END OF YOUR GENERATION HAS COME,NO WHERE TO RUN AND NO WHERE TO HIDE,SO YOU MUST ALL DIE
and included some nasty pron pictures. He's getting some special mails in response.
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I send your curse back,demon!

and
Quote:
Curse you to the hell!

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote a new quote for my sig.

Quote:
COURTESILESS SON OF A DOGGY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
just becos we one help you, you say ur mum fuck monkey 4 2 naira
i kwon the way to your die end i can send ayelala to you, for tin when you talk soo we all the make money if you get box give me my take bomo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SAME 2 U BRODA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AYELALA WILL KILL YOU, YOU ARE A BEAST,MAGA,GOAT,MIXED BLOOD OF DIFFERENT FATHER,ASK YOUR MUM.FUCK YOU AND LICK YOUR MAMA ASS AND PUSSY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU NKO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
yours family and all this days of your life,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NJOROBA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Same to you buddy!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fuck u and your mother fucking as hole.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you and your enteire family are idiot also cursed by (alusi okija)
good bye to grave.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you be arrow

KEEP ON OOOOOOOO:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected][/quote]

Mortar x5
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck ur asses

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SEE ONE TIN I GO PIECE 4 UR MAMA AND UR SISTER TOTO(OBO)

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
The same to you.lol

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
UR PAPA 2 RAPE UR MAMA THATS WHY DEY BORN U I NO BLAME U,NA UR USELESS PAPA I BLAME WEN E FUCK UR UR USELESS MAMA.I THINK U HEAR..........GOD GO PUNISH U WELL WELL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HABA BROS,

WETIN DEY DO YOU ?IF YOU NO WAN PAY YOU GO JUST BONE MAKE WHO DEY PAY DEY PAY.MENNN, I DEY VERY DISSAPPOINTED IN YOU OH WERE EVER YOU ARE.YOU ARE A DEAD FAILURE THATS WHY YOU ARE SO PARANOID. HOPE YOU GET CURED AS SOON AS YOU VISIT YOUR GRAVE IN FIVE DAYS TIME. YOU SON OF A GUN. YOUR OWN FATHER WAS AN OUTCAST. YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHORE WHO BORE YOU BY MISTAKE OF A BROKEN CONDOM. ASK HER, SHE MIGHT DENY , BUT I HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT. DO YOU WANT US TO TALK ? TELL ME AND I WILL FIX IT ALL..........OHH THE VENUE IS IN YOUR MOTHERS BEDROOM. SHE WILL BE DEAD TIRED AFTER FUCKING THE LIVING DAY LITE OUT OF MY PUPPY.

and:

Quote:
BABATUNDE..........JERK OFF.........WRK..FOOL.

U WANT A JOB ? COME AND BOMB FOR ME

and after yet another tweaking:

Quote:
U ARE JOBLESS AND ANGRY. ITS UNDERSTANDABLE. I WISH YOU WILL HAVE THE EFFONTRY TO DISCLOSE YOUR ADDRESS AND OR TELEPHONE NUMBER. AND SEE IF YOU WOULDNT START EXPERIENCING DEATH .......TRY ME....FOOL. OH, YOUR SISTERS *DELETED* STINKS LIKE A PIGSTY. I WONDER HOW YOUR FATHER KEEPS FUCKING HER AND GETTING HER PREGNANT. I WONDER

and still yet again!

Quote:
THATS WHY YOU ARE A MUGU. YOU THINK EVERY BODY DEY USE TOTO TAKE THINK LIKE YOUR MAMA.........U BE VERY BIG FOOL.......I GO FEED YOU TILL YOU DIE....I GO PAY YOUR MAMA ABORTION HOSPITAL BILL.........GIVE ME YOUR , NUMBER MAKE I USE CALL TAKE KILL YOU.......YOU GUARANTEED PAUPER. FOOLISH PIG LIKE YOU BABATUNDE.........FOOLISH ASS HOLE LIKE YOU.....U SAY U ARE A MILLIONAIRE AND YOUR MAMA TOTO DON FILE FINISH FOR HUSTLING........NO GO DO PLASTIC SURGERY FOR HER TOTO YOU HERE ???
BIG MOUTH LIKE YOUR MAMA BIG TOTO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE ABIG
FOOLISH FOOOOOOOL AND YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE LESBIANS I PRAY THE DAY I WILL FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER WITH THIS 419 MONEY. BASTARD MUMU MAN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde waything dey worry you, u dey crazy abee, ogun go kill your mother, and your father, for writin me and insulting your mother and father, naw your papa fork goat, and your mother fuck pigs and they gave birth to a moron like you, the day way they tail born you the o for just use am teal real goats and pig, beause u are a big goat, insult, you even go school reach were i reach, way u dey call your mama and papa small boy, see the luck way u get say i know you, if not u go for talk trugh for awaiting you talk with your mouth, by insulting you mother and father, see i give u 12 days way you take sent me your number and were you they stay, if not you go crazy for this nigeria, i come from Ijebu Ode make you non just use your life tail play mad son, already i done get your names and surnames, by 2morro, i go put am for my papa shrine make you start to confuses now,.

12 days jus for yr life star, to be cast down from were u dey,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Useless son of a benin whore, who I gave birth to. So finaly you have grownup to become a asshole, like your mother, you son of a bitch. now I know why leopard never change it spot.Motherfucker how is your mother pussy I hope it still smells like dead rotted pig body by the roadside, because I emptied a can of air freshner because of the stanch from your Mother's *DELETED*.

Idiot, you will continue to live in porverty till you die, like your father anini, Son of bitch. As hell is waiting for you and your family. I know you are fucking Dogs in benin, as no man let alone woman will let you come near them. Because of your bad bearth that smells like your mother's pussy oooooo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You dey craz, i send you work motherfucker mugun.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your are a big full while your head no correct.get to hell and burn there idiot foolishly babatude see the name slef as it sound.you dey mad

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are very poor.and i have just cursed you to be poor forever.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your father stink more than my DOG @ home and you are languishing language like my house boy with a nauthy atitude.Tell your father that his sickness is your cause.
Animal like you and your father should look for a roughages to tidy each other up ok!
reply and your father shall recieve the rest insult meant for IT not (HIM)
WISH YOU HARD LUCK FOR DAYS BEING!

These folks, especially the first chap, would love your abuse.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
u be fool

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
U be real Njoroba Mugu

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MUGU NA HIM U BE

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I SEND YOU TO POORVERTY DEATH WITH NO CASH

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
TAKE AM MAGA
YOUR PAPA NO GET SENCE AND U NOR DEY SHAME U GO PAY LIKE SAY U NOR GET LEVEL.

MAGA FOR NIGERIA

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
PICK UP KILL UR PAPA AND MAMA?
UR PAPA AND MAMA,GOD GO PURNISH UNA,IDIOT GOAT LIKE U,BASTERED

[email protected]
wrote: blah,blah,blah, I'm a dirty MUGU
Quote:

Jesus is my lord, you grup of satan you never die for what done to you since i sent mail to you and you still cotonou to writing mail, this will send you to daeth, it will not be a sin to me because i don't have any bussiness with you and i don't know you, you cotonure to wroting me mail with insulted: O Loord in the heaven help me fight this person owned this email stated [email protected] he is fight me with out a caused Lord if you my lord let this person see not un after he read this mail, i trust and you will done it me in Jesus Name.
Welcome to church.com you will only suvive
If you stopped sending me all this email but if
not! Please O LORD LET THIS PERSON SEE NOT.

Remember that on the last of jugbment, i have not do younything you just keeping to insualt me on the new year day in 2007, please if you get haerth contact me with an insualt again, I will give you seven days if you not fail your eyes on see, know that you power is more power than main for example all your dream today will be bad dream just to show you your offendes and from the date i sent you my last email when look you can see that you have not see any progress and that is how it will contonure in your life, have a bad day all over your life.

God will answer my Prayer Because he never disapoit me since I was born

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE A PSYCHO AND FRUSTRATED TO THE BONES. DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN SCAMS OR YOU WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.
BYE AND THANK YOU FOR NOT WRITING ME. AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SITUATION AND ADVISE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR POSITION QUICKLY.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Your Mother's puss!

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Fool to teeth

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF. VOO DOOS KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. THAT VOO DOOS YOU PUT YOUR BACK ON, IT WILL KILL YOU TO HELL.

HEAVY MORON THATS WHAT YOU ARE IF YOU DON'T KNOW. BE FOOLING YOUR OLD AGE.

[email protected]
wrote the always scathing
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
in large font. oooooooo
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
all this for your mother pussy

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Never believed you are still alife, but since you managed to survive last year after the whole sufferings you passed through with your family, thanks be to God.

This is another year, if you like keep wasting your time writing writing rubbish, that is your business.

Just felt I should spend a few minutes you to advise you better.
first you should consider going to school because all your spellings are wrong, tell your father to sell one of your siblings to another form of slavery to train you in school, that is if she or he will worth the pay for your schooling. You are an idiot!

I am a big boy enjoying with my family in the states. I have made money so stop wasting your time cursing your mama,its not her fault that she has a smelly pussy and can't sell to the poorest peasant in your poverty thorn area. Stop waiting for her to fuck and feed your father and your lazy self.She will be only fit for dogs from your poverty thorn area,malotch, my dog wont want her for five dollars, so you see you got real problems, just encourage your useless father to sell one of you, after all you are a slave already so what does it matter entering into another slavery, Bastard!

The next time you write to me you will die a miserable death, idle fool Fool at fourty, how long will your mom continue to feed you from fucking dogs.
You will reincarnate into a cocroach, son a of slave

Now thats an insult! the rest of these lazy lads should take lessons!
and last but not least, the always reliable
[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I WILL LAY THIS CAUSE ON YOU AND IT WILL NEVER PULLOUT OF YOUR LIFE UNTILL YOU ENTER GRAVE YERD. YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTER THINGS IN YOUR LIFE.
YOU WILL NEVER DELIVER CHILDREN..ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO..YOU WILL DIE.
YOU WILL NEVER COLLECT ANY CENT ANYMORE FROM MUGU..TRY AND SEE IF I AM JOKING. YOU WILL COME BACK FROM INDIA EMPTY HANDED. INFACT..YOU WILL NEVER SEE AIRWAY TICKET FEE TO COME BACK NIGER.

YOU BASTARD..I HAVE ADDED YOU TO MY PRAYERS AND ALL IS GOING TO WORKOUT IN YOU.

AMUGI GBAWAKWAA..IKPU GBAWAKWAA NNEGI

ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WONG LEE <[email protected]>
Quote:

Amugi gbawakwaa..Amu Gbawakwaa Nnagi...Otu gbawakwaa Nnegi...IDIOT LIKE YOU.
INOGO BETA 4 YOU.

collins fumba <[email protected]>
Quote:

BUT U ARE ONE KIND OF STUPID MAN JUST BECAUSE I THROUGH PAPER GIVE U THAT WAS WHY U THEY GIVE ME ALL THIS COUSE I GET TIME ENOUGH INFACT I HAVE S.P IN MY HOUSE HERE IN CAPE VERDE IRLAND AM SORRY TO SAY THIS AM A BIG BOY AND GOD WILL KEEP BLESSING ME MORE U ARE JUST A MAY MBGADA IF U ARE A GUY U SHOULD NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT OK SO TRY TO LEARN UR MISTAKE I WILL NOT SAY BAD WORDS TO U AM A GUY MAN I RECEIVE FORMAT EVERY DAY BUT DON4T RESPONSE LIKE U I FORGET THEM IF I DON'T NEED THEM AND MAKE MORE CONTACTS FROM MANY.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally got one worth posting - and my first death threat too. I think my lyric style must be sharpening up a tad.

Quote:
no wonder'' You are A Gonorhea?, bastard Like your generation.Sickness will finish your family, hope all of you in the house are imbasites, Includeing you oracle face in burning in the lake of fire, this year mark it, your death is approaching.Just few days remaining for you TO DIE AND go finally eaten up by the vultures of ABULE-EGBAA.

That makes you my very special Valentine.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
UR PA

AND AT THIS TIME SHALL CURSES BE UNTO U AND UR FAMILY

THINGS LIKE

CURSES WILL NEVER CEASE IN YOUR FAMILY {AMEN AND AMEN}

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
eleru carry you load.all too you in double fold.you are a crazy maye you think say i dey shake to hell with you and your fetish priest.go to blazes and burn to rotten.i can feed the whole of your house hold

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
To start with you are a bastard. fuck your mother.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
fuck you forever!

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Na Ogun Wan Kil Ur Family, Ur parents ur mama ur papa,

Isango go kill your family,
mugu like you, you ar a maga,

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
HOLYGOUST FIRE YOU TO DEATH, HOLYGOUST FIRE YOU TO DEATHHOLYGOUST FIRE YOU

and
Quote:

I CUSED YOU FROM TODAY YOU WILL STARTED RECEIVING EMAIL YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND AND ALL WILL BE CAUSING, JUST TO SHOWED YOU THAT YOU LIFE IS NOW ON MY HAND IF LIKE TO KILL YOU NOW I WILL/ YOU ARE FROM IGBO LAND, AND FOR EXMPLE THE PROBLEM BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR STEP MOTHER YOU NEVER FENISHED WITH IT AND YOU STILL LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROBLEM, PLEASE LISTEN VERYCAREFULY YOUNG MAN YOU ARE LOOKING TO DEATH AND I WILL SOON SEND YOU DEATH, RIGHT NOW BE WASHING YOUR MAIL YOU WILL RECEIVEING MANYTHINGS AND IF THAT DOSE NOT TEACH YOU LESSING I WILL COME UNTO YOUR DREAM AFTER THAT I WILL SEND YOU TO VELTING REST THAT WILL BE ON VELTIME DAY, MAY GOD TAKE YOUR SOUL IN PACE YOUR STEP MOTHER WANT TO KILL YOU AND YOU STILL LOOKING FOR MY TROUBLE WHICH MEANING I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE YOUR STEP MOTHER WILL TAKE YOUR DONECT TO THEIR ASSOCIATION AND IF SHE MIS YOU SHE WILL USE YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you must be mad fool

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Ur curse will kill you and your family.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
FINANL NOTICE

YOU ARE CURSED AND YOU SHALL REMAIN CURESD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
FOR YOU TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TOOING WHIT, I COMMAND ACCIDENT OR SOORY ON YOU
WITHIN SEVEN DAYS. I HAVE DISTRIBUTED YOUR MAIL TO ALL MY SPRITUAL FATHERS.
WELL, WRITE YOUR WILL NOW COS YOU ARE GONE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Good, very nice.I think you are smart, but on the wrong thing. God will forgive you, he will drive the evil from your heart, be patient, he will come, buddy.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
i will kill your mother and father + you and i will find you with juju and all black power i am happy that i am from the bush so it is no hard for me to kill you, i love you so much and i am sorry i have to kill you if you send me another mail mapanpan find out what is that?

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
WELL, EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE GREATEST NOISE.JUST WAIT AND SEE COS YOU HAVE
NO RESPECT FOR THE RULE OF INTERNET. INSTEAD OF YOU DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR
YOUSELF YOU ARE BUSY BRINGING CURSES UPON YOUR LIFE. RELEASE YOUR COMPLETE
ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND MY BOYS TO VISIT YOU. IS JUST A PITY THAT YOU HAVE
NO RESPECT FOR YOUR FAMILY. I WILL NOT CURSE THEM BUT THEY SHALL LOSE VERY
VERY SOON.
SO KEEP ON INSULTING PEOPLE THROUGH INTERNET. YOU SHALL GET THE REWARD SOON.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DEHYDRATION AND PENURY.
STOP WRITING ME BASTARD.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
You will never no anything,guys will still eat you again maga.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Your not educated because any person aducated can not saw death and runing unto death, lestin you guy i will fenished with you, and i am from dangerouse twon, but am not dealing with retural but am trying best in pray hand and see vision udekwe i will soon send you your picture and that is where i will show you who i am, don't put your hand unto fire because it will born your hand if you put, don't attarck loin tirl because he will hut you by his teath,

O lord in the heaven I have trying my best by living this 27 years boy to be attarcking me, it will be a pitty to have pleature on a Dog,

Young man i warning be warn by your self else i will take you to dangerouse living please please please stopped stopped attarcking me before something alse will soon happen to you I camand bad dream to be your portion before your posion sickness will come to you by your step mother, little guy gooooooooooooo with bad dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
your father your mother all members of family back to sender in jesus name ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO FOOLISH IDIOTER LIKE YOU CLAIMING TO SIT WITH IMPORTANT PERSONAL. FUCK U.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
You are really funny. You think I am afraid f your JPG
DEVIL? yOU SOUND LIKE AN ASSHOLE. IF I CURSE YOU, YOU WILL
BURN IN HELL!\

yOUR MOTHER IS A PIG CROSSED WITH AN ASS.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Dear Justin.
May the almighty GOD purnish you and your generations. Amen.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

GOD PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i don see say na big mumu you be.you want die for suffer white man don carry all your money run you dey there for poverty dey make nonse.i say make i help na collect small of the money come back to africa a good citizen and you dey yaba your head.na yawoyawo go kill you.hungry go finish you.make you no wake up .big goat ewu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hahaha na all this tin i do to your MAMA and your SISTER, AUNTY AND YOUR DAUGHTERS........................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your father

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda:

I will Call You when You least Expected.

But Never You insult people you do not know , just because They proposed Business to you Ok?

You Think you are Ok, You shall be trampled upon for being against the fight against neocoloniallism.

Wake up guy , these Oyibo na the real 419ers oooooooo,

You you reap what you no sow?

Eric.

[email protected] wrote

Quote:
Yuroba have no job..... so you can talk any thing you like as jobless men.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u crazy fuck!!

[email protected]

Quote:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THESE THINGS A GUY.
YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME.

Mortar x5
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YA MAMA TOTO, YOU CAN EVEN SPEAK CORRECT GRAMMER.HOW YOU DEY MANAGE WITH YOUR MUMU JOB.I DEY PITY YOU.NO GO LOOK FOR WORK.DEY DEPEND ON MUGU.TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE.BILLY GOAT

and
Quote:
YA PAPA.HUNGRY MAN I EXPECT YOU TO ROT IN HELL WHERE YOU BELONG

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
Arrow same to you.Is like you dont have anything that you are doing?I will get you a job

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
YOU GOAT SO AS I NO ANSWER YOU, YOU KNOW GO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ABI, YOU MUMU WA NOR GET SENCE, YOUR MAMA WHEN I FURK FOR JUST 50 NAIRA AND YO THEY HERE THEY MAKE MOUTH.

YOU FOOL TRY GO KNOW HOW YOU MAMA BE BECAUSE I THEY FURK YOUR MAMA YANCH AND I DONT FURK YOUR MAMA TOTO.

FOLLISH GOAT TRY GO MEET YOUR MAMA WHEN YOU THEY FURK.

MUMU EWU NAMANAMA EKPA FOOLISH ANIMAL YOU NOR GET SENCE

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
mind you am not in Nigeria I can remember the day i spent naira again.I deal on Euros.just tell me to send you a note and feel how foreign currency taste.your problem is poverty.you need travel comot for naija to better your life.I bet make i enter night club go cool my life fool like you

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU??????????? AND PLEASE SENDING THIS FUCKING MAILS TO ME. FOOL

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
can i have ur wife for dinner? or ur daughter for fucking practise ?please.

i could give ur wife to my driver for one nite. lol lol lol

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
DR JUST WAKA, YOU ARE GOOD IN CURSING PEOPLE BUT U ARE MAKING A MISTAKE CURSING ME. I OCCUPY OBASANJO SIT IN FUTURE. WELL I DON WANT TO WRITE MORE. MAYBE ITS BETTER I POSSES THE SIT THEN U SEE MY ACTION. ANYWAY, CAN U GIVE ME $1? NO U CANT. U ARE POOR TOO. WELL FOLLOW ME ENJOY NIGERIA AND EVERY BODY WILL BE HAPPY LIVING IN A CONFEDERAL STATE WHICH NIGERIA HAS TURNED INTO.

IF U NO LIKE MY MESSAGE, FIND ME COME MY HOUSE AND I WILL ENTERTAIN U WITH MORE OF WHAT U HATE.

U NO DEY PISS ME OFF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

GO TELL UR DEAD PAPA TO TEACH U HOW TO CURSE PEOPLE( ARE U SURPRIZE I KNOW UR FAMILY BACKGROUND) ANYWAY. I CHANGED MY MIND.

ASS HOLE.

SPAMALOT
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok So I thought I would mail the list I simply put in I have your MTCN # let me know if you are ready to get it?

So what are you sending them to get such responses??

[EDIT]I found it thanks anyway, sure to have some good responses soon![/EDIT]

SPAM

I want to believe you have sight deformities that i accepted as an excuse
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u b fool ooooo and u write like one too

bye

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY U ARE A VERY BIG FOOL, U CAN NOT EVEN SPELL OR WRITE GOOD ENGLISH, YOU WANT TO SHOW YOURSELF, SHAME ON YOU AND WISE UP, COS YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING

DIRTY YOROBA BOY

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY.

GO NOW AND ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO IS YOUR REAL FATHER, BECAUSE THAT MAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER IS NOT YOUR FATHER.

I KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS, YOUR FATHER IS FROM CALABA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NO COME DEY DO LIKE THIS OHH, WORLD PEOPLE..................
U WILL REMAIN POOR ASSHOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

U never see anything. you no go sleep in the night Ihuoku will visit u maye like u. Ikpu , Otu Nnne gi. u must die like faw soonest. Okada will kill u when Ihuoku take ur life in the night .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello Bastard,

All the contents of your mail i wish back to you, the toto of your own mother where ever she is, either in heal or where ever, will rost and be linking like an oil.
May all the bastards like you parish in what ever you lay your hands and disappointment will always be your good morning every blessed day of your life. And as you will die the animals will eat your flash as nobody will find your stupid dead body to bury. Try to say a big AMEN to message as soon as you finish reading it..

I wish you one million and one thousand bad luck althrough your life, also say AMEN to this also. I learnt you were been given birth by a prostitute who was pregnanted by a mad man in a street alon Ajegunle in lagos state.

Take a look at the picture below, and see how your prostitute mother ended up with her fucking housa men and eating black AMALA.

Your are a hopeless living.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THURDER FIRE U UR FAMILY FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u this big mumu na your mama be the caward, your mama go die like chicken babatunde na dog name and your mama NA GHOST;;;;;;;;;;;

AND IF YOU SEND THIS BACK NA THUNDER GO STRUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BIG MUMU

babatunde mumu babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu
vvv babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu
babatunde mumu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mumu guy .

na mama your pap is a very big susie , mgabada mug , you will contnue to be mumu for ever .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender, you bastard boy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Babatunde,

Good Evening and hope you go soon die? So you Nigeria fit write like this. I regreted the day u come out from ur mama toto. upon all da pain she go through you remain slave and u will be a slave 4ever. You need to look in the mirror and observe the abormination that results from your mothers toto being filled with hausa and yoruba hiv sperm. she should have aborted you if she knew you would be a 419 osu that would make yoa family poor forever. yoa oga will beat you and make you shine his shoes while he fuck yoa sister in dey asshoooooo. do yoa even know who yoa father is, bastard boy like yoooooooo?
you need to stop yoa job washing dead white men and pushing trucks, little boi. you need to stop selling yoa asshole to gay men for 5 naria. yoa need to set yourself on fire and burn so that there is no trace of your filth left to contaminate dey earth. take dey all 10 dollars of your 419 earnings and buy a condom so that you do not infect my goats with yoa HIV. see if dey baboon will let you fuck it. you ass bi red and huge like dey babbon. boy, i would not
let you lick a monkeys penis because you would fuck dat up just like
everything else in you life. yoa papa prick, yoa mama toto. yoa bi a
mumu now and forever. i do not feel sorry for you as you will soon
meet satan and i shall kill the she-jackal whose rancid snatch you
issued from. dis picture is my prayers for you. call me, boy if yoa are not a coward. Remenber say all ur family go soon die on cancer and polonium go attack u and send u to hell. u nothing nigeria, u ape weyno know where e dey go and where e dey come. U go die 4 white men hand as dey take u like slave.
The wise once know wetin to do to escape from been slaves to the oyibo but u go remain slave.u KNOW say u be beast? Go fuck ur mama ass. you asshole . u go die and bried along with avery person wey touch your remains. u be disgrace 2 ur family. u no go find ur life? na people own u dey talk of. catarpiller go jam you any time you dey cross road.

devil go remain ur friend 4ever amen.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I SAY TO YOU BACK TO SENDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde oshi, What do u do in europe, odd jobs and sucking of white grandmothers toto
unto fineboy connection. oloshi oloriburukwu, dick-head sucking earlier morning white grandmothers toto, obo larun kuku unwashed
open your eyes and pray for yourself. the white men are taking more from african race on daily bases. they fix price to buy our resources and when they
refine they still give us price they will sell to us.

little reparation by guys are peanut to what take fro you everyday you fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OGUN GO KILL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA AND YOU AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE BY A TRAGIC ACCIDENT SOON, U BIG FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
And horses will fuck your mother and you yourself will fuck your own sister untill she die.

Again juju will fuck your wife and all the world will dance on her toto and you yourself will continue sucking toto untill you die there in spain.

You are very very foolish and stupid and i also know that you will not come back to africa, untill you die in sucking pussy for the rset of your life. Fuck you and your entire family forever and both your generation to come.

Oscar

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
funks your famils

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OMO BOY? U NA D BIGGEST FOOL WAY I DON EVER COME ACROOS FOR NET.SHAME ON YOU SAY YOU BE NIGERIA BOY AND YOU COME DEY FUCK UP LIKE THIS!OMO CHECK YOURSELF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear animal,
you are a born bastard, Truly i dont know u, but i know your a fool at your age!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU FATHER WILL DIE ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE, YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, ONLY GOD WILL POLISH YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILIES.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hi,Boy,

Why do choose to be a bastard?.You are going too lenghty to cause your mother and father and even your generation yet unborn.You will definetely suffer the grave consequences.
Forever you will suffer for this mail you sent to me.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ooooooooooooooo because ur mama has finish doin ashwo to push to that
useless place u dey dey suck old women toto thinkin say u dey work,i petty u
u here useless born troway.mugu ya papa na mumu na that a house boy na b ur
papa no be that useless man wey dey that house be ur papa.ya papa now mugu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hiv welcom u , u be mumu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
See who Dee talk, Sorry I mean the dog wee de talk, I hope you gave your mama the message wee I givem, Because the aids wee your mama carry wee you go carry when you go fuck your mama because the were no dogs in your village for you to fuck, Dat aids go kill you and I can only help you and make things very easy for your waste of a family, through buying for you and your family enough rope wee una go use hang una self, you fucking piece of human waste.

S.O.B. Son of a bitch use that $10.00 wee be the money wee you do make for your entire life go buy dettol and soap give your mama make she use am wash her stinking toto wee the smell like the rotten dead body of a pig wee don stay for 2weeks, at least the smell wee de come if your mama toto go now dee smell like gutter for ajegunle, then your mama fit go to umunade to try see weather those truck driver go fit fuck em for 5naira, at least i go do you buy akara chop before you go die from aids. Wee you do give all the dogs wee dee your village.

Stupid son of a bitch, let me leave you for now as I am waiting to hear from you Dog. You *DELETED*

KEEP ON OOOOOOO!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please say hello to-

Dr. Mary Ann Johnson- [email protected]

Quote:
Son of a whore, how are u today, shi your mama still de fuck those lorry drivers we carry aids. Na so you carry aids wee your mama wee be bitch/ public gutter gave to you. Your are now fucking goats and dogs in your village. It is very unfortunate that your papa died because he the fuck dog. No worry sha tell your sister I get one male dog we I go carry come back to Niger wee go fuck your sister, so that your sister go born dogs wee you go the fuck. Because As I de see am nobody the allow you come there house any more make you no come fuck there dog.

Charles Sorry S.O.B. I mean son of a bitch, I know you do too suffer, I go help you buy for you rope wee you go use hang yourself and every member of your Dog Fucking family. So that people for your village go beggin allow their Dogs make them de comot outside. Your Mother is the worst tell you mama say. ARV dee and dettol dee too make she go buy them us wash her stinking pussy/count/otu. so that my dogs go at least gree fuck am make she take the money the feed useless punk like you. Because You are no worthy to become a human being. What I am saying you worst than a dog and your entire village will be happy the day that a lorry will kill a dog like you. You Fucking Piece Of Shit.
SPAMALOT
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 1 response but pretty good!!!

I tried to bait him with a I have you mtcn # he took it for like 10 mails then this!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you ten times you fool, just really want to know how far you will go with me. Now i have got to where i know you are a fool, you thing your fucking $8,750 will move me? rubish. let me advice you, always on black.

I want to believe you have sight deformities that i accepted as an excuse
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got 1 out of 10

Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:26:27 +0100 (CET)
Subject: You Fornicate Goats
To: [email protected]

Quote:
Make you no go cure yourself of this your mental chaos. Keep replying guy men's letter. I ga ano there Umu Africa alasia and you will still still remain mumu. The chains of limitation is so effective on you that you cannot progress. I have cursed you not to see guy men's mail and fail to reply. My dear Keep replying mail, Just stop it the day your eyelids closed in death. Just stop it when you will be cooling off your head in the mortuary. Anumanu.

What your stupid father could not stop, do you think you can stop it through this way. How many you wan reply by the way. My Dear I advise that you talk to your self and stop this act of foolishness.
Goodday.

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
MADNESS HAS NO PART 2 IS JUST 1
Stop fooling your self my friend for the only stupidty is when a man has no work to do but he choose to waste his time in going round the streets helplesslly without no body to run to.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
HAPPY OBITUARY
If u like go to the strongest herbalist i don't give a fucker cuz i know the Almighty
God i serve is Hundred times bigger than ur own powerless god and one thing u got to understand now is all the curse u have been sayin is Back 2 Sender U will die in JESUS Mighty name i pray Amen O boi follow say amen be coz u are already dead.

Watch Out 4 Ur Obituary.

and
Quote:
U ARE DEAD

and
Quote:
omo u bi mumu o! e bilike say U no get work idiot u tin say i feak for the subject
way u use anyway dey there dey do like mumu Dr abi Nurse anyone u call ur self
o boy u no hold pass me u know how much wey i dey chop everymonthn well i no blame u ok,ipray sayone day u go fall inside my trap na im be say i chop ur moni disappear Big Fool.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
you will never is good again in your life , your life will be more problem to you and your family till you die , nothing good shall come your way again .

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
if you know you dont want to help me then you stop waisting your time in writing me because your whole family is a bunch of cheat

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
NOTE:MY GOD IN HEAVEN KNOWS ME AND U CAN PREDICT ME
AND MY FAMILY,GOD WILL PONISH U IF YOU EVER THING
ABOUT THAT.........IAM LIKE NAKED WIRE.......

what? After a mail was sent correcting some of his spelling and grammar...he replies:
Quote:
FOOL ,I DON'T HAVE UR TIME TO ARRANGE SPELLING......YOU WHERE BORN IN GOAT HOUSE,YOUR FATHER PREGINANTED YOUR MUM IN TOILET

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
FUCK YA MAMA YOU CORK SUCKING MONKEY.GET YOUR BLACK
FUCKING DICK ON A SLAB AN CUT IT OFF FOR RITUALS YOU
LAZY BONE COS NO MAGA IS GIVING YOU ANY SHISHI AS FAR
ASI AM CONCERNED.YOU CANT EVEN CONVINCE A
FLY.LOOSER.YOU STINK TO THE HIGH HEAVENS.I FEEL LIKE
THROWING UP IN YOUR MISERABLE FACE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
I REALLY THANKS YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL AND ADVICE..ACTUALLY I WASN`T HAPPY BY THE FIRST DAY I WANTED TO DO THIS STUPID JOB,IS NOT MY FAULT IS BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA AND PEOPLE ARE FOLLWING IT SO I HAVE TO DO SO IN ORDER TO EARN A LIVING...I KNEW YOU ARE FROM NIGERIA ..CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME UR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU FOR HELP ..IF YOU GAT A GOOD JOB FOR ME I WILL LIKE IT AM A STUDENT WITH A DEGREE IN UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS..AM A BRILLENT PERSON....IS BECOS OF THE POOR WE ARE IN OUR FAMILY THAT WHAT MAKE ME TO JOIN THE FRAUD LES BUSINESS.

EVEN OUR HELDERS ARE DOING IT INCLUDING THE SOLE CALLED PRESIDENT AND GOVERNORS LEADER OF TOMORROW.

THANKS.

MIKE.

[email protected]
wrote:
Quote:
UR PAPA AND UR MAMA DEY CRAZY AND MAD TOGETHER 419 SCAN KILL U. EFCC DEY LOOK FOR U AND UR FAMILY. MUMU LIKE U.

cyberspook
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What software do you use for your mass bait?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic