SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UK Job Interviews help..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have an interview on Friday with another company- better money and more time off. I heard that my current employer has to give me time to go to the interview..anyone know if that is that true, or will I have to throw a sickie?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything is possible in Blair's Britain. Seems a bit odd to me but who knows. In any event do you want your current employer to know that you are actively seeking another job elsewhere? I think chucking a sicky might be a better plan. Good luck and we won't tell, promise.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I didnt want to risk saying to my current in case they said I couldnt go, then land me in hot water when I dont turn up on friday. Oh well, sickie it is!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless you are the employee from hell they are trying to get rid of anyway I highly doubt they will be happy to learn you are planning to jump ship. Start coughing and sneezing now.........

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Seconded. If the interview is in morning, say you've got a doctors/dentist appointment. Lifewise if it's in he afternoon. At least your current employer won't be too suspicious then.

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes a good porky is called for in this situation Cool if you dont get the job you end up in a double wammy if you are truthful Crying or Very sad

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with the interview Gaz. Is there no way you can re-schedule it for say your lunch hour, or take a late/early lunch?

Let us know how you get on.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if its anything like the company i work for

tell them nothing,doctors dentist vets whatever make any excuse up.
dont tell them,they dont like it.

best of luck

Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jocasta
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the rules are that if you are have been given notice of redundancy then you are allowed a certain amount of time off for job interviews. I (sorry, my 'Role') was made redundant last year and i was entitled to 4 half days off...didnt have interviews, but took em anyway...at full pay... Laughing
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here`s a few pointers for the interview

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgGgPAem63I

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Rus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your current employer cannot by law stop you going to job Interviews or punish you for going in any way.

However unless you have been made redundant by your employer, your employer does not have to pay you for the time you have lost. Ie if you miss the morning they are within there rights to deduct half a day from you.

The big question is do you want your employer to know your plans. If you don't mind them knowing ie your using them for reference tell them if you wanna risk losing pay.

If not there are a lot of viruses going round.

Good luck anyway.

Rus
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see absolutely no point in telling your current employer that you are planning to leave until you have a new job in the bag. Demanding to be paid for time off to attend interviews (unless you have been made redundant in which case the employer has obligations to help you find another job) is just ridiculous. Chuck a sickie (which you will be paid for if a couple of hours pay is so vitally important) and good luck.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck gaz!

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether to tell them you are off for an interview is dependent on what you would hope to gain.

If you think they may make you an offer to stay then tell them, otherwise just go sick.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic