SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

User name explanation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M'Kay..So a few people have been asking me what my user name is all about..It's a pretty funny story actually, how I heard it..Now, despite the fact it is actually a woman's name (e.g Nick Faldo's caddy), I know the cultural references differ on what a Fanny is..And that is the reason the phrase stuck with me all these years..

Basically I was in Portugal on holiday/vacation..Chilling by the hotel pool downing some gargle/alcohol..This American man stood up and went over to the diving board and shouted out to everyone.."Hey who wants to see a Fanny Plunge" (obviously he meant a bomb dive)..My gargle was sprayed all over my mot/girlfriend and the rest is history, as they say.. Very Happy

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, for a moment you thought your cover was blown, or did you just jump around yelling "YIPPEE I'M FAMOUS!"? Laughing

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FP Why do I have this strange urge to check my teeth to make sure there are no short and curlies when I read your posts? Shocked Laughing

My username comes from an adaptation of the old Scottish headgear. Not that I'm Scottish,and not that I like berets. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson was character played by the late great George C Scott in the movie Dr Strangelove, seemed appropriate with my Airforce background & my continued fighting of the Cold War even though its over Laughing

Not much happening in The War Room these days Crying or Very sad

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have posted this before but besides being the daughter of Zeus and goddess of the hunt she/he is also a 13 year old boy who is the arch enemy of the fairies.

In the 1st book by Eion Colfer he stole the fairies gold. In one of the other books he actually helps the fairies so he is not such a bad guy.

I love fairies but I am evil when I'm on the hunt.

Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many people have a misconception about my name. It does not mean I have pants on my face... it means my face is made out of pants.

whew:

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My name is derived from a little known, hard to find anime, the first one that introduced me to a new obsession (this was of course before the days of 419Eater).

I changed it slightly for security reasons (Blue has been altered to Azure) as I have used the former a lot on the internet and don't want any pee'd off scammer turning up at my Uni or karate club...

...you have kept me under expectation by giving a slap of love and i can't hold myself... you have fastinated my love... You are sweat. i want to parade my love with you - Karmin Buhahi, my first *sigh*
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a Dalek. And I'm Gold. Really. Very Happy

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lon... Wink Rodus Longus, like Bigus Dickus from Monty Python's Life of Brian

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lifted the most common name of a dead foreigner that I encountered from all of the scam letters that I've gotten. Barry Kelly has died in plane crashes and numerous auto accidents along the Sagbama Expressway, and in different years too. He was most recently killed in the great tsunami disaster a couple of years back.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive been here for nearly 11 months and im still loading. come on already! Mad

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think of you every time I get a slow web page. Wink

Theoretically it should have been Thrud, but I couldn't bother researching it. Anyway, I like the onamatapaeic finality. (I can't be bothered to check the spelling of that either.)

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost: onomatapoeic

from Greek "onomata" = "name" and "poeo" = "to make" > "which makes the name" > "sounds like." Wink
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thrud, we can fix that- we have the technology Very Happy

Fanny, are you sure he was American and not Canadian? I've never heard that phrase associated with a 'cannonball'.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Erm, I'm not entirely sure..My geographical locating skills from accents is not up to scratch..But you seem confident in your knowledge of "Cannonballesque" colloquialisms, so I'll take your word for it.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My forum name is my RL name. My parents didn't want a child, and they already had the last name Jundys. My dad's name is Ricardo, so the actual pronunciation of my name should be "Hyoo Yundies".

@Tommo - About once a week, I drive by a place in Woodland, WA, a Tam-O-Shanter Park. Just thought you'd be interested. Let me know if you want a pic.

pony <---- hee hee
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TSnerd & Fanny

It's "Cannonball" in Canada too. I believe "Fanny" is more often used in Britain than anywhere.

My handle is self explanatory....I am my handle, and I'm dead sexy!

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

All l need from you now is to clam down your self please. - James Duma
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My username is from the Russian for falcon - sort of a family emblem - and unrelated to my avatar.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh Jundys wrote:

@Tommo - About once a week, I drive by a place in Woodland, WA, a Tam-O-Shanter Park. Just thought you'd be interested. Let me know if you want a pic.

That would be nice. As long as it's not full of winos and Rab C. Nesbitt lookalikes. Shocked

Me sister and family live in Perth, WA. They used to live just outside Aberdeen, Scotland.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine's a hilarious uni nickname. My main sidekick was called Dennis and so I acquired the name Gnasher. UK "Beano" readers will understand.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlie Muggins was a character in a carry on film.......

Any other fans of the films will also recognise the quote in my sig Embarassed

A film buff i ain't Laughing

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my username is obvious.
tis quite humourus.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to in charge of fried bread at the Imperial Hotel.

Non Brits may not be aware of Coronation Street, though everyone I met in New Zealand had, go Google!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy,

You are a very nice and decent man...and so is your wife. Shocked Laughing

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A character from the Aussie tv sitcom of the late 1970s/early 1980s: Kingswood Country (and the later show, Bullpit! where he was in an old folks home).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic